GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,740
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
if scarfo never turned on chuckie. #909334
03/24/17 08:05 AM
03/24/17 08:05 AM
M
mackinblack007 Offline OP
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline OP
M
Capo
nick jr would be a high ranking member of the bruno family.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909337
03/24/17 09:17 AM
03/24/17 09:17 AM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Things would be much different. I think there still would have been some sort of issue or conflict though because Scarfo still wanted to keep his stripes and not give up the boss seat from prison and still collect his money, call the shots from prison, etc. I think that even if things hadn't deteriorated between the Merlinos and the Scarfo's there still would have been dissension within the group led by the Young Turks because they clearly felt entitled. I think eventually they would have stopped kicking up and taking orders from Scarfo in favor of having everything for themselves. If that were to happen then it probably would have led to some sort of conflict with Scarfo Jr because he unlike Merlino and Mike Chang etc was fine with being his father's proxy and just pleasing his father Little Nicky. Then again, I could be wrong, maybe Merlino would have been kept in line by his father Chucky who was always loyal to Scarfo and Joey would have been content being Acting Underboss for his father with Scarfo Jr being his father's Acting Boss. Maybe that would have been enough money and power to satisfy the young guys along with their father'a having their ears. I think people in general (even the Scarfo guys that went to prison) were pretty much fed up with Scarfo for the most part and came to realize that while he was true gangster and played by the rules for the most part, it still wasn't a managerial style suited for a late 20th century (80s and 90s to present) borgata. Scarfo should have been born in the 20s. It's actually surprising to me that the Gotti's were able to hang on to the Gambinos for so long with all the People in that family that didn't like him and we're just silenced while John Sr was in power. Sort of a similar situation with Scarfo in that Gotti really messed that family up for the most part (some positives yes but ultimately bad for the Gambinos) and he was still able to hold onto the family for so long.

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 03/24/17 09:27 AM.
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909340
03/24/17 10:12 AM
03/24/17 10:12 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Since Scarfo was such a nice man, he would of had merlino over for tea , coffee, and buscuits on a daily basis. In fact they used to refer to Scarfo as Mr. Rogers due to his compassionate demeanor.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909341
03/24/17 10:21 AM
03/24/17 10:21 AM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007

This is a dumb post. Seriously.

What if your mother never met your father? Then we wouldn't have to read this dumb post.

Last edited by Ryan98366; 03/24/17 10:21 AM.

GangsterBB Snitches get stitches!
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909342
03/24/17 10:37 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Nick put Chuckie where he was as a gangster .... so I am sure when Chuckie started fuckinh up Nick took it personal .

Nick also held LCN in high regard compared to Chuckie .

Chuckie could never see the embarrassment he brought on Nick , he would write it off as another drunk night .

This was Nicks life and his entire being was in this thing and anyone that he gave life to in the mob ever turned or embarrassed him he would be done with them.

Chuckie would have been dead if alll the treason before did not take place with bodies all over . It saved Chuckie life and almost killed Nicks son Jr. so Nick was right he should have killed him ... never leave lose ends .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909343
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
In the last 80s the philly mob was in ruins and everyone had enought of scarfo sr and his family. The NY families choose Stanfa and maybe with Chickie on the streets joey would create the young turks. Maybe scarfo would hold the title of boss but nothing more and scarfo jr? I dont know, he had no allies in philly so maybe would be made won't be a high ranking member.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: PHL_Mob] #909358
03/24/17 03:00 PM
03/24/17 03:00 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Things would be much different. I think there still would have been some sort of issue or conflict though because Scarfo still wanted to keep his stripes and not give up the boss seat from prison and still collect his money, call the shots from prison, etc. I think that even if things hadn't deteriorated between the Merlinos and the Scarfo's there still would have been dissension within the group led by the Young Turks because they clearly felt entitled. I think eventually they would have stopped kicking up and taking orders from Scarfo in favor of having everything for themselves. If that were to happen then it probably would have led to some sort of conflict with Scarfo Jr because he unlike Merlino and Mike Chang etc was fine with being his father's proxy and just pleasing his father Little Nicky. Then again, I could be wrong, maybe Merlino would have been kept in line by his father Chucky who was always loyal to Scarfo and Joey would have been content being Acting Underboss for his father with Scarfo Jr being his father's Acting Boss. Maybe that would have been enough money and power to satisfy the young guys along with their father'a having their ears. I think people in general (even the Scarfo guys that went to prison) were pretty much fed up with Scarfo for the most part and came to realize that while he was true gangster and played by the rules for the most part, it still wasn't a managerial style suited for a late 20th century (80s and 90s to present) borgata. Scarfo should have been born in the 20s. It's actually surprising to me that the Gotti's were able to hang on to the Gambinos for so long with all the People in that family that didn't like him and we're just silenced while John Sr was in power. Sort of a similar situation with Scarfo in that Gotti really messed that family up for the most part (some positives yes but ultimately bad for the Gambinos) and he was still able to hold onto the family for so long.
That's a very nice analogy phl.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Ryan98366] #909375
03/24/17 05:31 PM
03/24/17 05:31 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline OP
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline OP
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

What if your mother never met your father? Then we wouldn't have to read this dumb post.
if your mother wasnt a whore would you be botn.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Ryan98366] #909387
03/24/17 10:11 PM
03/24/17 10:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Unnecessary IMO.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909454
03/26/17 12:25 AM
03/26/17 12:25 AM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member

if your mother wasnt a whore would you be botn.

That wasn't very nice. Don't get angry at me that you start dumb posts on this board. If it makes your feel any better, I heard when you Dad was in prison...he gave Little Nicky a blowjob. That was super cool of him! Your Dad is a very giving guy.

Last edited by Ryan98366; 03/26/17 12:27 AM.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #909455
03/26/17 12:30 AM
03/26/17 12:30 AM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Unnecessary IMO.

Your opinion is not necessary. Who appointed you The Ruler of The Universe? Stuff your opinion in your pipe and smoke it. This is a moronic post.

How about a post about "what if" Gotti did not appoint Gravano Underboss? C'mon.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909480
03/26/17 03:34 PM
03/26/17 03:34 PM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
Scarfo had no loyal power base. The rug would have been pulled from him no matter what when he got put in prison for life. For all Joey's numerous faults as a boss, he has a group of guys he is loyal to and they give that in return.

Last edited by Kash; 03/26/17 03:38 PM.
Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Kash] #909484
03/26/17 04:01 PM
03/26/17 04:01 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Kash
Scarfo had no loyal power base. The rug would have been pulled from him no matter what when he got put in prison for life. For all Joey's numerous faults as a boss, he has a group of guys he is loyal to and they give that in return.

We may never know because it may never happen again that 90% of his trusted soldiers and skippers went with him in one shot.

If you know what was really going on behind the scenes back when Bruno was boss then you know he was in worse shape if it happened to him.

Testa on the other hand my of had a chance if he would have made a move before Bruno was hit but he did not and there were to many guys wanting the top seat .

There were five or six powerful guys looking at Bruno's spot long before he was hit including many of his skippers pulling for Testa to make a move but he knew Gambino would never let it happen.

Bruno was a puppet for Gambinos and the boss before him also . Bruno and Nick were made at the same time and Bruno was put there as a puppet boss.

If the entire LCN did not go to shit right around Bruno's murder it all would have been different.
If not for the Chin still holding onto the only power left the way it was meant to be it would have fallen before Nick went down.

You do know Skinny is not really made (right) and you only have a handful of real made guys in Philly like Faffy Phil N uncle Joe and Pung .

If the ( Commission ) ever was to form again Philly would be restructured and most of top guy hit.
They just are not made !!!!

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909656
03/28/17 05:14 PM
03/28/17 05:14 PM
C
crazycrip33766 Offline
Button
crazycrip33766  Offline
C
Button
if Adolf Hitler and Germany would won the war...............

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Serpiente] #909668
03/28/17 06:43 PM
03/28/17 06:43 PM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Serpiente

We may never know because it may never happen again that 90% of his trusted soldiers and skippers went with him in one shot.

If you know what was really going on behind the scenes back when Bruno was boss then you know he was in worse shape if it happened to him.

Testa on the other hand my of had a chance if he would have made a move before Bruno was hit but he did not and there were to many guys wanting the top seat .

There were five or six powerful guys looking at Bruno's spot long before he was hit including many of his skippers pulling for Testa to make a move but he knew Gambino would never let it happen.

Bruno was a puppet for Gambinos and the boss before him also . Bruno and Nick were made at the same time and Bruno was put there as a puppet boss.

If the entire LCN did not go to shit right around Bruno's murder it all would have been different.
If not for the Chin still holding onto the only power left the way it was meant to be it would have fallen before Nick went down.

You do know Skinny is not really made (right) and you only have a handful of real made guys in Philly like Faffy Phil N uncle Joe and Pung .

If the ( Commission ) ever was to form again Philly would be restructured and most of top guy hit.

BULLSHIT. Skinny Joey was made by Stanfa. I call BULLSHIT ON YOU SON.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Ryan98366] #909697
03/28/17 10:29 PM
03/28/17 10:29 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

If u wanna call that on anyone,I would not choose Serp..if anyone knows about old school philly mob ,its.. definitely Serp..and SON?,I dont know about that one..get 2 knowcertain posters background b4 u call them out..just sayin' not trying 2 beef.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: mackinblack007] #909718
03/29/17 09:59 AM
03/29/17 09:59 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
i respect serps opinion on Philly but disagree that merlino isnt made. Regardless of a technicality, he is made imo.

So the boss of philly isnt a made guy? lol come on

I mean, his peers in his family, and other families...including the Genovese and a respected made member in a NY family, view him as made...then he is made regardless of what us looking from the outside in, think

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Blackjack2121] #909724
03/29/17 11:02 AM
03/29/17 11:02 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
i respect serps opinion on Philly but disagree that merlino isnt made. Regardless of a technicality, he is made imo.

I mean, his peers in his family, and other families...including the Genovese and a respected made member in a NY family, view him as made...then he is made regardless of what us looking from the outside in, think

Now yes !

But go back and see how it went down .

Do you think in 1975 if anyone tried to take over LCN rackets they would not have been wiped out.

Let alone an entire city of LCN rackets.

It was the timing, all the families were in big trouble.... the "Commission "was nonexistent
It was around the time that every sitting boss (but Massimino ) under indictment and Rico's being handed out left and right . And Massimino family was on the outs still !

No way that shit would of happened, a guy makes a guy, and the new made makes the other guy boss!!!

Come on ...

I did not do this shit they did !!

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/29/17 11:45 AM.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Ryan98366] #909727
03/29/17 11:49 AM
03/29/17 11:49 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

The same Stanfa that made a "cop" that turned informant that wore wire for two years .

The rules that were being used were not commissions ruses .
They / he were making shit up as they went along .

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/29/17 11:53 AM.

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Blackjack2121] #909731
03/29/17 12:56 PM
03/29/17 12:56 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

OK..not in an official ceremonial way perhaps..(other candidates,house full of ppl,food spread,etc.)..

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Serpiente] #909735
03/29/17 02:35 PM
03/29/17 02:35 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Now yes !

But go back and see how it went down .

Do you think in 1975 if anyone tried to take over LCN rackets they would not have been wiped out.

Let alone an entire city of LCN rackets.

It was the timing, all the families were in big trouble.... the "Commission "was nonexistent
It was around the time that every sitting boss (but Massimino ) under indictment and Rico's being handed out left and right . And Massimino family was on the outs still !

No way that shit would of happened, a guy makes a guy, and the new made makes the other guy boss!!!

Come on ...

I did not do this shit they did !!

Oh I agree it was done backwards and underhanded...but he is looked at as made by the people who count, so he is made.

It was quite a time for Philly LCN.

Also if you go by wiseguy/pogo standards, the fbi identified him as made and the boss

Re: if scarfo never turned on chuckie. [Re: Ryan98366] #910523
04/12/17 07:21 AM
04/12/17 07:21 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

You do !! Well get your self a set of the Stefanelli tapes and you will find out the Luke's and Westside still had Scarfo as boss till the millennia years.

You do realize that Stanfa can not be boss let alone the other two after him , it takes a Commission vote to put in a sitting boss and Scarfo was boss the entire time .

From what I always herd was that Stanfa was put as a temporary level headed guy to sit and keep things from getting worse , not as a be all end all boss. (We know that did not last long)

Read Ralph N testimony on the stand that he in essence made himself , that has changed a couple of times but it was the first time he really told the truth before he found out that they made a joke of him.

Like I said the LCN was defunct and if it was ever put back properly all that happened would be knoll and void .

I have no doubt that this is why there were hits on Skinny through the years , and why there were never carried out don't know other then a few of guys in a couple families going away just after plains were made.

But there are plenty of tapes and rats with detailed explanations of families trying to go after the Philly top guys , could of been just major rackets or hits .

But it's been something I know from some very reliable sources .

Like I said the Commission is a mess was a mess or it would have been done.

Today none of this matters cos there is no backbone in that life they are just functioning .

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/13/17 09:23 AM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull