GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,704
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. #906597
02/12/17 08:08 AM
02/12/17 08:08 AM
T
tommy_milan Offline OP
Made Member
tommy_milan  Offline OP
T
Made Member
Hi, guys, heads up, this week in the uk 16/2/17. Sir Trev is back with a new documentary. He's with Linda Scarpa, Anthony Russo and family, Mikey Scars and also attends a mob wedding. He said this week in the press that he is fascinated with the mob. I've noticed him posting on a film forum about, Gomorrah,Romanzo Criminale etc so it's good to know we are in good company. Have to get him on here👍🏻

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906613
02/12/17 01:14 PM
02/12/17 01:14 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Finally watched the last one mikey scars does come off genuine. What the fuck is albanian alite even doing on the program he really is confused i think he thinks he was a made guy. Atleast henry had inside knowledge of the biggest heist and may have got a cutt.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906615
02/12/17 01:15 PM
02/12/17 01:15 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Mikey scars house in the program looks like a fucking palace feds must pay good and the house must be in florida cause cash buys big homes down there.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: pmac] #906616
02/12/17 01:16 PM
02/12/17 01:16 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Mikey scars house in the program looks like a fucking palace feds must pay good and the house must be in florida cause cash buys big homes down there.

You mean where they meet for the first time? That's a hotel in Miami.

Trevor McDonald said that Scars never told them where he lived, all he would say is that he was flying in from out of state and that he would meet them in that hotel.

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/12/17 01:20 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906622
02/12/17 02:47 PM
02/12/17 02:47 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It's about mafia women. Skip.

Quote:
It’s not often that Sir Trevor McDonald, a veteran of 50 years as a journalist and broadcaster who’s encountered everyone from the Queen to Saddam Hussein, is rendered speechless.

But when he was interviewing American Linda Scarpa, one of the subjects of his latest documentary series Mafia Women, he was taken aback as she showed him her wedding video and matter-of-factly revealed that her hitman dad once asked her permission to kill her husband if he wasn’t treating her right.

“In these programmes you are occasionally confronted by facts which are so extraordinary in their nature,” says Trevor, 77. “How would that conversation go? ‘Let’s have another cup of tea, dear.

I know your husband hasn’t been treating you too well. Want me to bump him off?’ It’s not the kind of chat you hear in south-west London very often.

“Not in the pubs I go to, anyway.”

Linda is the daughter of Italian-born Greg Scarpa Senior, aka The Grim Reaper – a man who stopped counting the number of people he had killed when he passed 50.

She tells Trevor another story about her father “beating almost to death” her teenage best friend from school in New York for smoking pot with her, which shocked him even more.

“The bit that made me cringe more than almost anything else – that a big Mafia boss like that would turn his vengeance on a child,” he says.

“Then bring that child home so his daughter could see what he had done to the boy. I thought that was probably the cruellest thing I had ever heard.”

Despite his horror, Trevor admits the secret world of the Mafia is a subject that fascinated him enough to film a follow-up to his 2015 documentary series, when he interviewed various former high-ranking crime lords who had given evidence against career killers and were living with a price on their head.

He confesses it was hard to shake the feeling that both he and his camera crew might be in jeopardy filming in the US neighbourhoods where many of their subjects committed their crimes.

One former gang member of the Colombo crime family, Anthony Russo, gets so nervous talking on the streets of New York with his formerly estranged daughter Toni, he bolts for cover while still finding the time to tell Toni off for wearing too revealing an outfit.

“I noticed people opening their doors, looking around and then closing them again,” Trevor recalls.

“One guy came and stood about 100 yards away from where we were filming and he wouldn’t leave. I was nervous about who these people were, but it got to Anthony too.

He didn’t want to be there.

These were places where he had been involved in a lot of underhand stuff.

“But that, for us, is the fascination of these films – the complex relationship between these men of violence and their absolute love of their family.

He’d only just rebuilt his relationship with his daughter but there’s this strange juxtaposition between what he was and his concern for his daughter: ‘You don’t go around wearing trousers like that. I’m back to being your father now. Those trousers are showing too much of your backside.’

“Anthony’s girlfriend of six months, Amy, told me a story about Googling and discovering all these murders he’d committed and all this money he’d stolen. And yet she was still there!

"Jesus. I don’t know whether she thought she could somehow change him. I wish I could have that luck with women!”

Most extraordinary is the fact that all these people are prepared to speak to Trevor when they know it could get them killed. Why does he think they took the risk to talk to him?

“I’ve been baffled by this myself,” he says,

“But when I break it down, I think it comes down to one thing – pride.

These people don’t see themselves as we see them. I wouldn’t begin to use the words ‘common criminals’.

They would hate such a description. We see them as part of a criminal enterprise with which you and I would not want to be too close.

"They have an innate pride in what they have done and in being part of this age-old fraternity.”

Trevor was stunned when he learnt that the production company had sent the first series to the men he’d interviewed to watch.

“When they told me, I said: ‘You did what?!’” he laughs. “But they loved it.”

The trust he built, in particular with Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo – a former member of the Gambino family indicted for two murders, extortion, loan sharking and witness tampering, who turned informant – opened doors again as Trevor and his team were given never-before-granted access to film a Mafia wedding, inside a secret community of fellow informants with their wives and families.

Scars even gave Trevor a chilling gift.

“Mikey Scars is a very strange fellow,” he says.

“I kind of quite like him, although he is one of those who is very good at disguising just how high up in the family he was.

"We had dinner one evening and he had something wrapped in paper which he ceremoniously gave me at the end. I took it back to my room and opened it up.

"It was a tie. I enquired of the guys: ‘What’s this tie all about?’ They told me it was a tie worn by the head of the Gambino family. I thought: ‘Which restaurant am I going to walk into wearing this?!’ I would not want to say I had such a close association with the Gambinos, but he meant it very nicely to me.”

Accommodating though Scars was, Trevor wouldn’t reveal to him what Mikey’s first wife Toni Marie had to say about him when he left her and their son and entered the witness-protection programme with his mistress.

“All I said to him was: ‘She was very frank about you, Mikey,’” he says.

“I left it there. You have to retain some sort of distance. Mikey goes into the witness-protection programme and he takes not his wife but his mistress. That exposed both his son and his wife to vengeance. She was not un-p****d off about this.”

Trevor tells us he’ll return to America for his next show. Perhaps a chat with President Trump?

“I have no interest in interviewing him!” he says. “I’m hoping to do something related to Martin Luther King.

"I never interviewed Barack Obama and I would like to have done that. But you can’t look back at things you could have done. I’ve been terribly lucky to have had more than my fair share of people I have managed to meet.

"I met Nelson Mandela and got to know him reasonably well. I’m happy to rest my laurels on that.”

The Trinidad and Tobago-born presenter pauses and raises an eyebrow.

“But America will be an interesting place to visit,” he says. “Luckily my passport doesn’t say Somalia on it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/28...resident-trump/

Anyone else think Di Leonardo looks like John Bradshaw Layfield?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906631
02/12/17 06:19 PM
02/12/17 06:19 PM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
Watching it now....I'm assuming the guy Mikey Scars sees in Little Italy is James Galione? Says his dad was killed by Gotti for messing up a hit and now the kids is with the Lucchese.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906633
02/12/17 07:01 PM
02/12/17 07:01 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Where can I watch the entire series? I've only seen the one where he chats with that reprobate, Ron Previte.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: baldo] #906637
02/12/17 09:16 PM
02/12/17 09:16 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: baldo
Watching it now....I'm assuming the guy Mikey Scars sees in Little Italy is James Galione? Says his dad was killed by Gotti for messing up a hit and now the kids is with the Lucchese.

Dont think MacDonalds last Mafia doc is the one the op is referring to. The Original one Trevor MacDonald made with Alite, Natale, Mikey Scars, & Previte is where he claims he supposedly saw a made guy he once he knew. I don't remember whom it was who put two and two together that it was James Galione, because I don't remember if that was ever stated in the doc.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #906639
02/12/17 10:06 PM
02/12/17 10:06 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It's about mafia women. Skip.

Quote:
It’s not often that Sir Trevor McDonald, a veteran of 50 years as a journalist and broadcaster who’s encountered everyone from the Queen to Saddam Hussein, is rendered speechless.

But when he was interviewing American Linda Scarpa, one of the subjects of his latest documentary series Mafia Women, he was taken aback as she showed him her wedding video and matter-of-factly revealed that her hitman dad once asked her permission to kill her husband if he wasn’t treating her right.

“In these programmes you are occasionally confronted by facts which are so extraordinary in their nature,” says Trevor, 77. “How would that conversation go? ‘Let’s have another cup of tea, dear.

I know your husband hasn’t been treating you too well. Want me to bump him off?’ It’s not the kind of chat you hear in south-west London very often.

“Not in the pubs I go to, anyway.”

Linda is the daughter of Italian-born Greg Scarpa Senior, aka The Grim Reaper – a man who stopped counting the number of people he had killed when he passed 50.

She tells Trevor another story about her father “beating almost to death” her teenage best friend from school in New York for smoking pot with her, which shocked him even more.

“The bit that made me cringe more than almost anything else – that a big Mafia boss like that would turn his vengeance on a child,” he says.

“Then bring that child home so his daughter could see what he had done to the boy. I thought that was probably the cruellest thing I had ever heard.”

Despite his horror, Trevor admits the secret world of the Mafia is a subject that fascinated him enough to film a follow-up to his 2015 documentary series, when he interviewed various former high-ranking crime lords who had given evidence against career killers and were living with a price on their head.

He confesses it was hard to shake the feeling that both he and his camera crew might be in jeopardy filming in the US neighbourhoods where many of their subjects committed their crimes.

One former gang member of the Colombo crime family, Anthony Russo, gets so nervous talking on the streets of New York with his formerly estranged daughter Toni, he bolts for cover while still finding the time to tell Toni off for wearing too revealing an outfit.

“I noticed people opening their doors, looking around and then closing them again,” Trevor recalls.

“One guy came and stood about 100 yards away from where we were filming and he wouldn’t leave. I was nervous about who these people were, but it got to Anthony too.

He didn’t want to be there.

These were places where he had been involved in a lot of underhand stuff.

“But that, for us, is the fascination of these films – the complex relationship between these men of violence and their absolute love of their family.

He’d only just rebuilt his relationship with his daughter but there’s this strange juxtaposition between what he was and his concern for his daughter: ‘You don’t go around wearing trousers like that. I’m back to being your father now. Those trousers are showing too much of your backside.’

“Anthony’s girlfriend of six months, Amy, told me a story about Googling and discovering all these murders he’d committed and all this money he’d stolen. And yet she was still there!

"Jesus. I don’t know whether she thought she could somehow change him. I wish I could have that luck with women!”

Most extraordinary is the fact that all these people are prepared to speak to Trevor when they know it could get them killed. Why does he think they took the risk to talk to him?

“I’ve been baffled by this myself,” he says,

“But when I break it down, I think it comes down to one thing – pride.

These people don’t see themselves as we see them. I wouldn’t begin to use the words ‘common criminals’.

They would hate such a description. We see them as part of a criminal enterprise with which you and I would not want to be too close.

"They have an innate pride in what they have done and in being part of this age-old fraternity.”

Trevor was stunned when he learnt that the production company had sent the first series to the men he’d interviewed to watch.

“When they told me, I said: ‘You did what?!’” he laughs. “But they loved it.”

The trust he built, in particular with Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo – a former member of the Gambino family indicted for two murders, extortion, loan sharking and witness tampering, who turned informant – opened doors again as Trevor and his team were given never-before-granted access to film a Mafia wedding, inside a secret community of fellow informants with their wives and families.

Scars even gave Trevor a chilling gift.

“Mikey Scars is a very strange fellow,” he says.

“I kind of quite like him, although he is one of those who is very good at disguising just how high up in the family he was.

"We had dinner one evening and he had something wrapped in paper which he ceremoniously gave me at the end. I took it back to my room and opened it up.

"It was a tie. I enquired of the guys: ‘What’s this tie all about?’ They told me it was a tie worn by the head of the Gambino family. I thought: ‘Which restaurant am I going to walk into wearing this?!’ I would not want to say I had such a close association with the Gambinos, but he meant it very nicely to me.”

Accommodating though Scars was, Trevor wouldn’t reveal to him what Mikey’s first wife Toni Marie had to say about him when he left her and their son and entered the witness-protection programme with his mistress.

“All I said to him was: ‘She was very frank about you, Mikey,’” he says.

“I left it there. You have to retain some sort of distance. Mikey goes into the witness-protection programme and he takes not his wife but his mistress. That exposed both his son and his wife to vengeance. She was not un-p****d off about this.”

Trevor tells us he’ll return to America for his next show. Perhaps a chat with President Trump?

“I have no interest in interviewing him!” he says. “I’m hoping to do something related to Martin Luther King.

"I never interviewed Barack Obama and I would like to have done that. But you can’t look back at things you could have done. I’ve been terribly lucky to have had more than my fair share of people I have managed to meet.

"I met Nelson Mandela and got to know him reasonably well. I’m happy to rest my laurels on that.”

The Trinidad and Tobago-born presenter pauses and raises an eyebrow.

“But America will be an interesting place to visit,” he says. “Luckily my passport doesn’t say Somalia on it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/28...resident-trump/

Anyone else think Di Leonardo looks like John Bradshaw Layfield?

Haha, good call.

I'm still going to check this one out. I've heard enough from Linda Scarpa, but Mikey Scars' mess of a love life seems like it should be good entertainment. I think they did an episode of "I Married a Mobster" with Toni Marie.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906640
02/12/17 10:12 PM
02/12/17 10:12 PM
M
MobMan Offline
Made Member
MobMan  Offline
M
Made Member
I actually like Linda Scarpa .

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: SinatraClub] #906664
02/13/17 09:30 AM
02/13/17 09:30 AM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: baldo

Dont think MacDonalds last Mafia doc is the one the op is referring to. The Original one Trevor MacDonald made with Alite, Natale, Mikey Scars, & Previte is where he claims he supposedly saw a made guy he once he knew. I don't remember whom it was who put two and two together that it was James Galione, because I don't remember if that was ever stated in the doc.

Yeah, they never stated it in the doc.....I thought Scars came off pretty good in the doc....

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906669
02/13/17 12:44 PM
02/13/17 12:44 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I actually wanna see this now after reading the article Moe posted. Anyone got a link?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906684
02/13/17 08:00 PM
02/13/17 08:00 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

So the rat anthony russo xwife will be interesting. When he testified against persico family friend bf guerra. He said the were in a crash car when some young guys whacked colombo acting underboss joe scopo. The bullets hit the crash car to. She went on the stand and said bf was at here house playing a board game clue. Im sure shes gonna trash the fuck out here ex. Thats so embarrassing for him.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906685
02/13/17 08:01 PM
02/13/17 08:01 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Oh they found him not guilty of the murder based on her story. And he beat someothers. Still not made either. Guess on the night he was surposed to get it the feds followed people to where ever andrew russo was gonna have it.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906696
02/14/17 01:58 AM
02/14/17 01:58 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
It will be interesting its bee a while since they made a mob documentary

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906727
02/14/17 06:22 PM
02/14/17 06:22 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Should be a good one really Interested in what Russo has to say going to be good to hear from new people and not the same old bullshit from the typical guys who flkipped forever ago

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: dsbaloo] #906962
02/17/17 04:55 PM
02/17/17 04:55 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Here you go guys, episode 1:

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/23/17 01:37 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: BillyBrizzi] #906967
02/17/17 08:35 PM
02/17/17 08:35 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Here you go guys, episode 1:

I actually feel very sorry for those sons and daughters of mobsters. Not the wives and girlfriends, but for sons and daughters. Very sad all those lives ruined. Linda was a very beautiful girl.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906968
02/17/17 09:22 PM
02/17/17 09:22 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Thanks for posting Billy.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906977
02/18/17 04:53 AM
02/18/17 04:53 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Thanks a million Billy, I tried 6 ways to Sunday to try to watch that episode but couldn't because I was outside the U.K. When does episode 2 air? Didn't care too much for Trevor McDonald and never heard of him until that last doc with Natale and DiLeonardo, but the guy is actually starting to grow on me. He asks good questions and he needs to do more mob docs. Somebody should tell him how to pronounce Mafia though. He is a great journalist.

Last edited by yatescj7; 02/18/17 05:04 AM.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: yatescj7] #906978
02/18/17 05:02 AM
02/18/17 05:02 AM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Thanks BillyBrizzi. Like I posted earlier, I'd heard the Scarpa's story before, but hearing it this time it really hit home what horrible stuff they have had to go through.

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Somebody should tell him how to pronounce Mafia though

It seems that's the way British people pronounce mafia. It's always annoyed me for some reason lol

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906986
02/18/17 08:50 AM
02/18/17 08:50 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
No chance am I watching this. The other Trevor documentary on the mob was horrendous. He didn't do any research. just turned up and asked shit questions.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906988
02/18/17 09:31 AM
02/18/17 09:31 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hello Tommy , it is about the women and children, your right about the first show, i thought it was good but they should have asked these guys to tell us the goings on stories that have not been gone into in depth. they had a gold mine of info with some of those guys and didn't go there strange take on making a mafia doc

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #906989
02/18/17 10:00 AM
02/18/17 10:00 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Saw it other nite thanks op

It was just mostly Linda Scarpo talking about her experiences, and what a good guy her father was

As for Russo, he didn't talk about anything much in particular. Other than just his kids and how much time he missed in their lives etc

The first show was better ironically

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: TommyGambino] #906990
02/18/17 10:04 AM
02/18/17 10:04 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
No chance am I watching this. The other Trevor documentary on the mob was horrendous. He didn't do any research. just turned up and asked shit questions.

John Alite: "I know where the bodies are buried. I can name names. I can show you right now. This has been weighing on my mind. I need to purge. All this time I just needed somebody to listen."

Trevor McDonald: "Mr. Alite, what was Mr. Gotti's favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor: Chunky Monkey or Americone Dream"?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907043
02/19/17 01:16 AM
02/19/17 01:16 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
It was fairly interesting but the Russo part was a big let down I wish he would have gone into detail about his induction into the family and the Colombo war and all that good shit he has first hand knowledge of... hate to say it but the best part was Linda scrapa.. hopefully next week when Mikey scars is on it with his ex he talks about some cool shit. He's a smart guy and would like to hear him discuss things further. All Russo said about the life was about the bar he picked up his shy payments from. Guy seems like a not very bright gorilla . Who was Russo acting skipper for when he got arrested ? What crew? Someone needs to do a doc about the last Colombo war and get sal vitale, Russo scarpa jr and cutolo jr.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907044
02/19/17 01:20 AM
02/19/17 01:20 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Linda telling the story of her dad coming home after hitting Nicky black really shows how fucked up scraps was. To stroll into his house and proudly tell his whole family including his children how he just blew Nicky blacks face onto his windshield with a shotgun

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907053
02/19/17 09:34 AM
02/19/17 09:34 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Enjoyed the show seeing and hearing the women perspective of people in the life. However, do you really think that Scarpa would come home and tell Linda or anyone in his family what criminal acts, including Murder, that he committed or leave the house and announce what he was going to do? I just find that hard to believe. What are your thoughts?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907062
02/19/17 01:04 PM
02/19/17 01:04 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Hello Bean, believe it , she is telling the truth..he was everything CN wasn't. he did not even try to help his son with the fbi,, he knew his son was going to get pinched for murders drug dealing and kept sending him out to kill .ratting on him also to that corrupt agent..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907065
02/19/17 02:52 PM
02/19/17 02:52 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: bronx
Hello Bean, believe it , she is telling the truth..he was everything CN wasn't. he did not even try to help his son with the fbi,, he knew his son was going to get pinched for murders drug dealing and kept sending him out to kill .ratting on him also to that corrupt agent..

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull