GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 90 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,162
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested #906397
02/09/17 02:30 AM
02/09/17 02:30 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline OP
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline OP
D
Underboss
https://www.google.com/amp/abc7ny.com/am.../?client=safari

Surprised no one has posted about this yet.. the girl from Howard beach that was brutally murdered while out on a jog... they have a suspect in custody.. the whole case seems strange.

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #906406
02/09/17 07:40 AM
02/09/17 07:40 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Racist piece of shit should get the death penalty...like tomorrow.

He said he hated the white neighborhood...

and of course the mother is saying her son is a good person who needs mental help..here comes the insanity plea

pathetic

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: Blackjack2121] #906408
02/09/17 08:46 AM
02/09/17 08:46 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Racist piece of shit should get the death penalty...like tomorrow.

He said he hated the white neighborhood...

and of course the mother is saying her son is a good person who needs mental help..here comes the insanity plea

pathetic

Here is the article you're referring to Blackjack:

"The confessed killer of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano told detectives he hated the victim’s predominantly white neighborhood of Howard Beach, leading cops to believe race played a role in the murder, sources told The Post.

“I don’t like those people over there,” said Chanel Lewis, 20, who is black and split time between homes in the largely impoverished neighborhoods of East New York and Brownsville, according to sources.

Lewis made the statement to a black detective when asked why he killed Vetrano, whose body was found strangled in Spring Creek Park."

http://nypost.com/2017/02/07/cops-suspect-joggers-killing-may-have-been-racially-motivated/

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #906411
02/09/17 12:21 PM
02/09/17 12:21 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Could those parents be any more in denial?

I mean his DNA was found under her finger nails and he even confessed to it, but still his mother and father say he's a beautiful person who wouldn't hurt a fly SMH

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #906414
02/09/17 02:09 PM
02/09/17 02:09 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
People say "He couldn't hurt a fly"..meanwhile anyone who works with mentally challenged people,know that when they get pissed off they become super human and takes many to restrain them. "He's a good boy" So was Charles Manson and Ted Bundy. Howard Beach isn't the same as it was 15-20 years ago. There are Black people that live near by and shop the area and patronize the Restaurants there. That's become a poor excuse. The Parents are the only ones to blame..He's had problems all through his school years..blind as usual, complete denial. This man at 20 needed professional help of which his Parents and Family ignored. Now they can visit him in jail for the rest of his life..Which is more than Katrina's Family can do..

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #906415
02/09/17 02:12 PM
02/09/17 02:12 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
It seems to be a universal cop out with Mental cases. I'm just saying.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #906491
02/10/17 12:42 PM
02/10/17 12:42 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Dude kinda looks like D'Angelo Barksdale.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #907203
02/22/17 11:57 AM
02/22/17 11:57 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Good to hear, feel horrible for her father. The guy looks so lost in videos. So sad.

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: NickyEyes1] #907259
02/22/17 08:36 PM
02/22/17 08:36 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I feel her family's pain. My father might have been killed by a serial killer, so it's just a weird feeling that never really goes away.

I do applaud her family for being proactive moving forward and trying to help the next family of one of these senseless killings.

They are pushing for the state(s) to use familial dna to find suspects.

http://www.qchron.com/editions/queenswid...e80a2d4708.html

Quote:

Even with their daughter’s alleged killer behind bars, Phil and Cathie Vetrano urged the state Commission on Forensic Science last Friday to authorize familial DNA testing in an effort to quickly catch perpetrators of violent crimes.

“The testing will not only help solve countless court cases ... it will also prevent crimes,” said Phil Vetrano, who found his daughter’s corpse in Spring Creek Park Aug. 2.

Familial DNA testing is a type of DNA screening in which investigators take a strand from a crime scene and look for a match in criminal databases to determine if it matches that of anyone’s close male relative — the search tests the Y chromosome, passed down by the father.

Investigators can use that information to interview more people and create a lead to the actual perpetrator.

The commission held the hearing last week to solicit input on whether to make New York the tenth state to utilize the method.

Phil and Cathie Vetrano have been pushing for it since late November, weeks before Chanel Lewis was charged with sexually assaulting and killing their daughter.

“I need to stress that our personal tragedy, in reality, familial DNA is no longer our fight,” Cathie Vetrano said. “But despite the fact I can barely walk out the door each day, I came so that I can represent and honor my daughter and still continue this fight.”

Not everyone was supportive of the method, as some raised concerns over the legitimacy of results from the test, invasion of privacy and racial discrimination.

“To be treated as a criminal suspect is a serious matter,” said DNA expert and New York University School of Law professor Erin Murphy. “It can result in the loss of a job, estrangement from one’s spouse or child, alienation from one’s community.”

Brad Maurer, of New York County Defenders’ Services, compared it to the practice of stop and frisk, saying minority communities would be especially targeted by the test.

“Now, instead of what’s in your pockets, law enforcement wants to know what’s in your DNA, all because a relative of yours was convicted of a past crime,” Maurer said.

Still, others said familial DNA is necessary to help law enforcement in investigating heinous crimes.

“Prudent, appropriate, limited safeguards can be put in place to ensure that familial searching is used thoughtfully — not indiscriminately — and that information generated by these searches is handled with sensitivity,” said Eric Rosenbaum, chief of the Queens District Attorney’s DNA Prosecution’s Unit. “With such protections, familial DNA searching would bring to New York a potentially life-saving crime-fighting tool which is already being fairly employed in other jurisdictions.”

Assemblywoman Stacey Pheffer Amato (D-Rockaway Park) told the commission, “I believe that familial matching will be a powerful investigative tool in making sure violent people are behind bars, innocent people walk free and we can clearly differentiate between the two.”

It’s unclear when the commission will make a decision on whether to approve the test.

A Senate bill, which passed last week and is carried in the Assembly by Pheffer Amato, could mandate its use if passed by the lower chamber and signed by Gov. Cuomo.

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #907341
02/23/17 04:04 PM
02/23/17 04:04 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Hate to hear that gets. From the sounds of it you didn't get justice, think you ever will or we past that point?

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dixiemafia] #907345
02/23/17 04:18 PM
02/23/17 04:18 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Thanks,Dixie.

The serial killer was a nurse who happened to be working at the hospital on the same night my father passed. Charles Cullen.He's doing multiple life sentences for the deaths that they were able to directly connect him to. He's supposed to responsible for countless others also. When your number is called, it's just your time to go...so I'm just happy with the life lessons my Pops taught me when he was here.

I brought it up because I get the feeling that this isn't the first or only death that the killer of the young jogger was involved in.

I give the woman's family a LOT of credit for using their platform to try to help other families find closure for cases like this. They are going through great pain right now, but they are thinking of others.

Re: Queens jogger karina vetrano - suspect arrested [Re: dsbaloo] #907365
02/23/17 08:49 PM
02/23/17 08:49 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Damn I hate to hear that. I think I remember that but not sure. Had to be rough to go through man. Glad you knew him and was able to learn things from him before he passed, that's very important for a son growing up without question. I couldn't imagine what would happen to my boy if I died tonight.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull