GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 68 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,275
Posts1,057,656
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905646
01/27/17 10:14 AM
01/27/17 10:14 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Furio,

Weed is no big deal. BTW Henry Hill fucking LOVED heroin. Coke makes you paranoid and in the very begining you feel that you can take on the world. But after years of use coke will make you a paranoid mess.

That doesn't happen with heroin. Heroin is like being wrapped in a warm blanket that just came out of the dryer. And yes, as you use over time you need more to get the same effect. But the drug itself really doesn't damage your body the way coke does. You can use H for years and as long as you were a snorter or always used a clean pin you will have little or no permanent damage to your body (the mind is another thing all together)

I worked in Latin clubs for years where there was coke everywhere (I always hated the stuff) but I saw people walking around with their brains hanging out of their nose from that shit. Plus I know of at least a half a dozen people who had heart attacks in their 20's. Who has a fucking heart attack in their 20's...???

But when it comes to stopping coke its mostly a mental thing. When your in rehab, the coke heads are walking around after three days clean shouting "wow, do I feel GREAT!!! All the heroin users are sick in bed for days and days, you don't even see them eat or get out of bed. They are just too sick.

There is a great line in the Sinatra movie "Man With The Golden Arm". Hes telling Kim Novak what its like to be dope sick. He says to her...."Boy was I sick, nobody can be that sick and live".

Thats a great movie Otto Preminger made and Sinatra was great in it. Its mostly true, but they still show him clean and feeling great after three days...oh well, urban myths die hard

Salvi

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905660
01/27/17 02:02 PM
01/27/17 02:02 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy

Tony Rampino aka rouach or cockarouch (1939-2010) frequently smoked weed and gravano said that was high on heroin but was clean in 1979 at least the H ruined his life again because get 25 y for H trafficking

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905661
01/27/17 02:08 PM
01/27/17 02:08 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Also Ray Ferritto the man that killed Danny greene smoked weed due his peptic ulcer pains.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905683
01/27/17 07:48 PM
01/27/17 07:48 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
mainliner

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905684
01/27/17 07:56 PM
01/27/17 07:56 PM
H
Holyoke Offline
Capo
Holyoke  Offline
H
Capo
Hey Salvie, the withdrawals were the easy part for me. Facing reality afterwards was/is difficult.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905712
01/28/17 12:33 AM
01/28/17 12:33 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
@Furio, I grew up with the Rampinos, I was best friends with Anthony Jr. "Happy" and his 2 brothers , Happy bear cancer 5 times and had his leg amputated and eventually he got into junk to,But His father Tony Roach never stopped with the Junk,He was on and off up until he was convicted and continued using in prison up in Auburn correctional in upstate ny.Sadly,he got clean 3 years before he died and probably would have been free today as his conviction was finally appealed . He was convicted under the Rockefeller drug laws which were done away with and he was ready to be paroled within a year of his death. Anthony Happy Jr. Works in the junkyards in Jamaica queens for the Agnello's, After Mike Agnello died he went to work for someone else as he ,along with many others hated Carmine and wanted nothing to do with him.I was best friends with Happy for many years and him and his father had hearts of gold,They'd do anything for ya and looked out for theyre friends,unlike most of these so called gangsters who are real shitbags

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905825
01/30/17 01:03 PM
01/30/17 01:03 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Albert Calvanese new genovese springfield capo use the methadone.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905837
01/30/17 04:18 PM
01/30/17 04:18 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Albert Calvanese new genovese springfield capo use the methadone.

I don't think he uses this out of the blue Furio, probably because he previously had a heroin dependency. Seems to be a thing in that Genovese Springfield crew. That Santaniello guy who recently got arrested in the EC LCN Enterprise case, allegedly also had a history of heroin addiction.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905852
01/31/17 04:22 AM
01/31/17 04:22 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
You ask any junkie and if they have any experience with methadone they will tell you to stay the hell away from it.

It has a tremendous half life so the withdrawals are simply endless. I know people who said it took them close to two years to "feel right" again. In junkie-dom they call it "liquid handcuffs"

When you go to a doan clinic in Florida, they will start you out at 40 mgs. Then they up you 5 mgs until you feel "covered" so to speak.

Its an urban myth that you can't get high on dope when you are on methadone. I've know guys who were dropping 160mgs a day and still shooting up.

Another thing these guys like to do is mix the methadone with xanax, that will give you a very "dope like" nod. But you are talking about getting involved with two habits (benzo's and methadone) that are actually worse and more dangerous and much harder to kick than just the heroin you started out with.

The other option is suboxone or subutex which I do have some experience with if anybody cares to hear about the ups and downs of those two miserable drugs.

My advice to any civilian is to never even try opiates if you can help it. Not because you will get hooked on your first or second try (thats an old wives tale), but you just might find yourself really liking them. All your aches and pains will just melt away, nothing will bother or upset you (as long as you have dope) All the bullshit of life becomes bearable, I mean the dumb shit like waiting in traffic, standing in line etc. Plus, you will never sleep better and won't even need as much sleep. Yep, you just might really like them.

Then you are fucked......

Salvi

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905857
01/31/17 07:12 AM
01/31/17 07:12 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: salvi62
You ask any junkie and if they have any experience with methadone they will tell you to stay the hell away from it.

It has a tremendous half life so the withdrawals are simply endless. I know people who said it took them close to two years to "feel right" again. In junkie-dom they call it "liquid handcuffs"

When you go to a doan clinic in Florida, they will start you out at 40 mgs. Then they up you 5 mgs until you feel "covered" so to speak.

Its an urban myth that you can't get high on dope when you are on methadone. I've know guys who were dropping 160mgs a day and still shooting up.

Another thing these guys like to do is mix the methadone with xanax, that will give you a very "dope like" nod. But you are talking about getting involved with two habits (benzo's and methadone) that are actually worse and more dangerous and much harder to kick than just the heroin you started out with.

The other option is suboxone or subutex which I do have some experience with if anybody cares to hear about the ups and downs of those two miserable drugs.

My advice to any civilian is to never even try opiates if you can help it. Not because you will get hooked on your first or second try (thats an old wives tale), but you just might find yourself really liking them. All your aches and pains will just melt away, nothing will bother or upset you (as long as you have dope) All the bullshit of life becomes bearable, I mean the dumb shit like waiting in traffic, standing in line etc. Plus, you will never sleep better and won't even need as much sleep. Yep, you just might really like them.

Salvi

Real talk..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905872
01/31/17 11:19 AM
01/31/17 11:19 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://aboutthemafia.com/pittsburgh-mobster-eugene-gesuale-passes-away

Nick "The Blade" Gesuale was a pittsburgh associate and a stand up guy because made 28 y for drug trafficking and racketeering;he with Paul Mazzei (that ratted) gave the coke that Henry hill&co sell in NY as seen in godfellas.

FBI SA Roger Greenbank stated that "Gesuale is one gangster who has absolutely no redeeming qualities." Greenbank also stated that while under surveillance at his Mount Washington Condo that he witnessed Gesuale snorting coke with one hand while holding his dick and pissing off the balcony. Wow a real multitasker lol.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 01/31/17 11:22 AM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905874
01/31/17 11:28 AM
01/31/17 11:28 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

Tony Rampino aka rouach or cockarouch (1939-2010) frequently smoked weed and gravano said that was high on heroin but was clean in 1979 at least the H ruined his life again because get 25 y for H trafficking

I forgot what book I read this in, but it was said Tony Roach smoked weed and let it be known to his superiors because it kept him off of heroin, that's why he was clean in the end.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905875
01/31/17 11:30 AM
01/31/17 11:30 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

Salvi

Tell me about it.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905876
01/31/17 11:33 AM
01/31/17 11:33 AM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member

Salvi

Salvi

Agree with every thing you say about methadone.... I have only had minor experiences with it (ex gfs weekend take home cup)...

But suboxone is absolutely a miracle drug!

Agree it's tough to get off of but under a doctors supervision it isn't too bad!

Seems like we have had similar experiences in life!

I am very lucky to one be alive and two still have my CPA license!!

Pat

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905881
01/31/17 12:20 PM
01/31/17 12:20 PM
MidWest
S
Sal_Bronte Offline
Made Member
Sal_Bronte  Offline
S
Made Member
MidWest

Salvi

Ive been on suboxone for about six months now and a big part of me wants off them but 2016 is the first year that Ive been completely opiate free in 19 years. so Im absolutely terrified to get off of them at the same time.

what your personal experience with subs?

in 2010 I went through the methadone war and ended up having to quit cold at 30 mgs and went through absolute hell for almost three weeks.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905884
01/31/17 01:41 PM
01/31/17 01:41 PM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
I was on them for about a year quicker you get off easier....

First time I got off D I took 2 on Saturday 1 Sunday a tiny piece Monday (Labor Day weekend) and went back to work Tuesday with lots of Advil vitamins and pepto bismo....

Unfortunately that ex gf I mentioned got me back Into so I was on subs starting st 3 a day and each visit (every 3 weeks or month)..dr basically cut down .25 ...then I got stuck on 1 for a while because it's hard manage cutting one 8 mg sub into pieces to take but once I really wanted it.

I took a few cut them into 2/3 and 1/2s and slowly went down and then 1/2s and 1/4s over a month or so....

Then 1/4 to 1/8s.... and then the last week of 1/8s tried to do 1/8 every other day or as needed and that lasted a few weeks.

Not going to lie I mean it's nothing like pain killer or dope withdrawals but you are going to have to deal with some uncomfortness at some point... I have a job where taking 2 weeks off wasn't really an option...

It could go either way it may be easier the last week or so when your getting off the 1/8th to take off or it could be harder.... there where times where it was really tough but also being at work and leaving subs home made it so I didn't have the option to go take one too so it could have helped... I guess it depends on the person ...

Good luck though it's more mental like anxiety type withdrawal more then anything in my opinion.

Pat

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905886
01/31/17 02:22 PM
01/31/17 02:22 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I was on 20 mg of Lexapro but had to quit.

I could keep a hard on for longer but couldn't finish.

And it was giving me all kinds of other side effects.

Doctors should be more responsible about prescribing these things.

They give them out like candy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905889
01/31/17 03:27 PM
01/31/17 03:27 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I was on 20 mg of Lexapro but had to quit.

I could keep a hard on for longer but couldn't finish.

And it was giving me all kinds of other side effects.

Doctors should be more responsible about prescribing these things.

They give them out like candy.

Some people say that bigpharma pay them for give the out like candies.in Italy fortunately, go slow with antidepressant prescriptions.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 01/31/17 03:30 PM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905919
02/01/17 08:29 AM
02/01/17 08:29 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Lexapro is a non narcotic selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

It has no opiates in it at all, but those SSRI's do most definitely have withdrawal symptoms.

Here a little inside joke for anybody who has ever been to an NA meeting....Everybody is outside on the break chain smoking, and guzzling coffee and talking about which is better...lexapro, paxil, selexsa ect.

Its so typical of all NA meetings. Always hated going, would never ever go unless it was court ordered

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #906097
02/04/17 08:10 AM
02/04/17 08:10 AM
B
Butchie1788 Offline
Button
Butchie1788  Offline
B
Button
Bruno Indelicato - Cocaine
Anthony Senter - Cocaine
Anthony Graziano - Cocaine
Anthony Capo - Cocaine
Joey Testa - Cocaine
Henry Borelli Cocaine
Dominick Montiglio - Cocaine Pills
Tommy Pitera - Cocaine (OcasioTnally)
Frank Gangi - Cocaine
Anthony Spilotro - Cocaine
Vincent Artuso - Heroin
Tony Roach Rampiano - Heroin
Tommy DeSimone - Cocaine
Jimmy Burke - Liquid Speed
Tommy Reynolds - Cocaine
Joseph D Arco - Heroin

and whatever some of these young wannabes are popping OXYCOTONS

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #906103
02/04/17 09:09 AM
02/04/17 09:09 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Francesco Castriotta,had a permanent erection due the frequently use of coke.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #906104
02/04/17 09:26 AM
02/04/17 09:26 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I hate when you get up in the morning and badly need to take a piss but you have a raging hard on and have to wait a few minutes for it to go down before you can go.

And sometimes the erection doesn't go away even if you think about Kathy Bates and Rosie O'Donnell scissoring.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull