GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (British, 1 invisible), 104 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,734
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ #905303
01/23/17 12:51 PM
01/23/17 12:51 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905307
01/23/17 02:00 PM
01/23/17 02:00 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Red breed gorilla started off a bunch of G-Shine guys. When Duke (The Godfather of 793) started the NJB which was a nation started to separate themselves from the UBN which meant they no longer answered to New York he green lighted RBG as one of the first sets under that banner. 793 was a branch off of 93/9 trey/9 tek whatever you prefer and as 7 got bigger and bigger (they are.now the biggest blood set in New Jersey and the prison system next to Fruit Town Brim/brick city brim and Sex Money Murda) Duke said fuck New York. Newark is nuts. Grape Street(crip although they consider themselves grapes not crips) are serious too. They get money and they got shooters. Highly respected in a state dominated by blood sets from the east and west.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905311
01/23/17 02:22 PM
01/23/17 02:22 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Yeah, them New Jersey Grapes is nothing to be messed with. Thanks to guys like Arsenal & Tax-G, Grape St. has become the go-to Crip set nowadays it seems, over the majority of the East Coast. At least as far as NY goes. Whats funny is how NY Bloods, specifically NTG, had such an issue with Duke and him basically transforming NTG into Beven Nine Trey and making it his own. Yet pretty much all of the NY Grape sets out here trace their "roots" back to Jersey.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905313
01/23/17 02:32 PM
01/23/17 02:32 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
I don't know much about ny crip sets. I thought most of them were east coast crip. Grapes in jersey are connected to cali. at one point the black boy line under beven were bustin moves with some grapes and calling themselves 79G . That almost got the black boy line labeled. But it's because new community projects is both grape and seven. But it's crazy what duke was able to do from a NJSP cell where he ain't ever leaving. You from jersey Sinatra ?

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905319
01/23/17 03:38 PM
01/23/17 03:38 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Nope, NY. And there aren't any East Coast Crips (If you're referencing the specific, ECC set back in California) here. The NY Grapes out here claim connection back to Jersey and Watts by extension, but a lot of them are misinformed or are taught wrong by guys who don't know any better and have no business having the statures they do, so as a result a lot of them incorporate the "6" and other nonsense into their history and ways, so I've never been too sure if the NY grapes have actual connection to ones in Jersey, I wouldn't doubt it, their just kindve...weird, out here.

There's like two MOB Piru sets that have connections to Jersey and attend each others functions. A similar situation with Duke & Beven Nine Trey was going on years back as well, with the MOB Pirus, they had a set in Jersey, and correct me if I'm wrong here, called EMG? And they claimed to be under the 1700 block and under a OG by the name of Monster (Monster Line), who died years before the set came into inception. Well the NY MOBS didn't appreciate it and labeled them. Thats where most of my knowledge of the NJ gang scene comes in, as I used to know and still do know a bunch of guys from the IMG Ragg Line & Gotti Line sets out here.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905320
01/23/17 03:56 PM
01/23/17 03:56 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Yea EMG is basically only seen in Newark and beefs with IMG or has in the past. As far as you were Saying about NY crips I have zero knowledge but your on point with the Watts connection as far as the grapes go. I had no idea you guys had grapes. You still see some traditional 9 trey sets or branches in jersey but beven has done its best to eat them up. Murda is still big out here from Camden to Newark. All the brim out here is west side. Shine is dying out. I ain't in the street like I once was and I haven't been incarcerated in a long time so who knows because the street gang shit is always changing. Paterson is a lot of neighborhood home grown gangs as opposed to a bunch of blood sets beefing wth one another like it used to be. Either way there's a lack of structure and discipline in the streets period. They have hierarchy but it's a mess and no one really follows rules anymore. Even in prison people are getting brought home (turned blood)without getting their paperwork checked or getting their rounds (jumped in). Sinatra those explanations are for the reader who may not know what we're talking about. But yea it's a chaotic and super violent out there.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/23/17 04:30 PM.
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905330
01/23/17 05:32 PM
01/23/17 05:32 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Saw a documentary yesterday on Belgian tv about the Albany county jail. They showed some Bloods who were transferred from Rikers Island. Their leader was a violent psychopath who absolutely didn't give a shit, first day in the jail he tried to snatch a guard's tazer and he fought 7 guards to get it. A lot of crazy shit goes on over there. After the episode was through, I felt real grateful that I wasn't in a place like that.

The doc's name is Hell on Earth: Life in Jail.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: BobbyPazzo] #905344
01/23/17 10:01 PM
01/23/17 10:01 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Yea EMG is basically only seen in Newark and beefs with IMG or has in the past. As far as you were Saying about NY crips I have zero knowledge but your on point with the Watts connection as far as the grapes go. I had no idea you guys had grapes. You still see some traditional 9 trey sets or branches in jersey but beven has done its best to eat them up. Murda is still big out here from Camden to Newark. All the brim out here is west side. Shine is dying out. I ain't in the street like I once was and I haven't been incarcerated in a long time so who knows because the street gang shit is always changing. Paterson is a lot of neighborhood home grown gangs as opposed to a bunch of blood sets beefing wth one another like it used to be. Either way there's a lack of structure and discipline in the streets period. They have hierarchy but it's a mess and no one really follows rules anymore. Even in prison people are getting brought home (turned blood)without getting their paperwork checked or getting their rounds (jumped in). Sinatra those explanations are for the reader who may not know what we're talking about. But yea it's a chaotic and super violent out there.

I know thats common in the street, but I didn't think the prison guys would stand for that...Lol, you learn something new everyday.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: SinatraClub] #905350
01/23/17 10:39 PM
01/23/17 10:39 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Good info in this thread. Though I thought G-shine was out of Trenton. Newark doesn't take orders from Trenton.

I'm way way out of the loop. Grew up in Newark but way before this gang sh*t, so you guys know more about what's going on out there than I do.
Only way I get it is if Trenton State Prison, or whatever they call it now..is the hub for gang activity in the state. If all the shots are called from TSP then it makes sense.

Not questioning the info, I just always associated G-shine with Trenton and other sets with Newark and East Orange.

The actual story of the bust is overblown....they locked up 13 people, recovered one gun, couple bundles of drugs.
I read the location of the bust and it sounds like it's near West Kinney. West Kinney and Prince Street were ALWAYS the wildest parts of the city.

@ Billy, thanks for the heads up on the doc.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905365
01/24/17 07:08 AM
01/24/17 07:08 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Shine was heavy in little bricks projects , LBG little bricks gangsters in newark. Yea they are most definetly deep in trenton, all sex money Murda and shine for the most part but shine was all over at one point. East orange, Passaic , paterson, jersey city, etc... Not so much anymore and now in newark a lot of shine became something under the NJB. Shine started in NYC originally under the UBN. 93, smm, valentine, 59 brim , and g shine were the first five sets in the east that OG Mack green lighted. Smm was a stret gang first until Mack met pistol Pete in rikers and asked him to come under the blood banner and Pete told him only if he can have his own set. I know a lot about this shit and it's all FIRST hand. More recent stuff I don't know as much but from 2004-2014 I was in and around the gang scene inside and out. I still have close friends deep in that life that I don't see or speak to as much becaue I'm on a different path as I've said before. As far as the bringing people home without their rounds and checking the paperwork. You got guys who pup chase ( just want people under them to say they do or to send them money when the pup goes home while they're still locked up) I can only speak on what I've seen in jersey but let me tell you something... I have seen with my own two eyes guys bring home known sex offenders... Blood,crips, king, etc...shit is fucked up across the board. There's no rules, there's no parameters... Lol... Also you're right about west Kinney...that was an ALL shine hood and it turned RBG around 2010-2011. The blocks by the half way houses and Lincoln park were on fire when I was in the halfway house in 2011. You would hear shots going off all night. Not to mention you got the sex money Murda home base High and spruce not too far away which is crawling with Feds for some time now. Newark is a different world man.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/24/17 07:32 AM.
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905377
01/24/17 11:20 AM
01/24/17 11:20 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
As far as NY goes, I too have a pretty first hand understanding of the gang shit. I've seen guys come home without getting seconds, having any paperwork checked, etc. on the street. I've never been locked up for anything substantial, so I've never even been to county, but guys like to hype uptop (the federal prisons upstate), and like to talk about them as the purest of the pure, and it's mostly guys who have just been released. Now I understand that it may be just hype in some cases, as the guys who talk about it the most, are guys who went in one thing, and came out something else. You rarely see any pure UBN sets these days, at least in NY. Everybody is either W/S, meaning they claim a california set or they're Brim (NYBBA, NYB, W/S). Some guys are still "misled" and claim a NYBBA Brim hood, but use W/S Literature and history. I know in Long Island, as far as W/S goes, the only true W/S group at one point was Rollin' 20s in Roosevelt, they've been here since at least the 60s and were started by actual NHB 20s from California, and even that group has had their core misconstrued and fell in with the whole "5" stuff when it became popular, and eventually evolved into Terror Street and other E/C "UBN 20s" mixed type entities. About '05-'06, the Westside, "California way" became the craze out here, and it started with the MOB Pirus, guys used to fight it out every single day because all they were surrounded by were UBN-inspired sets, and guys back then simply weren't trying to hear "I don't ride the 5". Looking back this stuff tickles me, as things are so different, yet more of the same. Like I said, now everybody is W/S, and you'd be hardpressed to find anymore UBN hoods in the surrounding boroughs. Even SMM in Castle Hill claim to have dropped the "blood" and claim they're back to being a neighborhood crew. Mack Ballas claim to no longer be Brim, because they fell under the NYB, now they go simply by Mack Balla Family, yet still say "Hats up" and shit like that.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905381
01/24/17 11:26 AM
01/24/17 11:26 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Truly fresh in-depth Convo in recent memory. I just wanted to ask about the whole BBA, NYB, YB, & YG originated? Also, Black P Stones still active in the city?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905382
01/24/17 11:28 AM
01/24/17 11:28 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Also, G-Shine tags is down here in Hattiesburg on the Westside where I lived. Pretty shock to see it.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905386
01/24/17 11:36 AM
01/24/17 11:36 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
YB & YGz are they're own thing, they are neighborhood gangs with both bloods & crips among their membership. I don't know when exactly it began, but the NYBBA, NYB came to be, simply as a sort of bracket system, it was done to distinguish Brim/Blood sets from their UBN & W/S counterparts. This was during a time when the W/S thing first began hitting the city, once that happened you had guys claiming they weren't under the UBN anymore, or they weren't Valentines nomore, now they're East Homicide Brim, etc. I don't know if I wanna say it like this, but I'm just gonna explain it how it is, how I understand it, guys with rank began being influenced by others who claimed to be W/S, or whatever, and they'd simply start claiming another set, and took some of their "drops" with them, that created a lot of confusion, so the NYBBA/NYB stuff, as far as the city goes was done in part to stem that. That's just one of the reasons I've heard.

I don't recall BPS ever being active in NY, personally. I've heard conflicting opinions, solely on the net. But personally, I've never bumped into anyone who were claiming BPS. I've seen one or two cases of BPS graffiti, but that was years ago.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: SinatraClub] #905393
01/24/17 12:47 PM
01/24/17 12:47 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Bobby,

How do Double I bloods fit into the picture? Unless I'm off by a few years....they would have been active in East Orange before UBN was formed. Maybe OG Mack was certified in the penal system in NY at most 2 years before Double I was out here.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905395
01/24/17 01:01 PM
01/24/17 01:01 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Do these gangs have real structure? And they make their money in drug traffacking?

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: getthesenets] #905396
01/24/17 01:12 PM
01/24/17 01:12 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Bobby,

How do Double I bloods fit into the picture? Unless I'm off by a few years....they would have been active in East Orange before UBN was formed. Maybe OG Mack was certified in the penal system in NY at most 2 years before Double I was out here.

Double ii is and will always be the first blood set in NJ. They were here before the UBN. Inglewood/illtown (east orange nickname). Out here the call it queen street because that's where they trace their roots back to. "The queen homie" they still have numbers even though east orange is tiny. Also in EO is blood stone villain.. not the east coast versi N but these guys trace their roots back to cali as well. They're taught to eat on anyone who claims anything but BSV west side. They don't have many guys, maybe 30-40 but they have some shooters.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905413
01/24/17 03:42 PM
01/24/17 03:42 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
This is good stuff. Can you guys give a little more insight to the structure of the local sets?

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 01/24/17 03:43 PM.
Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: mightyhealthy] #905416
01/24/17 04:11 PM
01/24/17 04:11 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
This is good stuff. Can you guys give a little more insight to the structure of the local sets?

I can only speak for some blood sets and even at that they vary. For instance... 93 would start with a soldier then after that you would get "stain" which is actual rank starting with sergeant , lieutenant, capo, four star general(some sets have done away with) then five star general, G, OG , doubke og , triple and a godfather. That was the traditional east side stain. Sex money Murda has a shotcaller stain after The five star general , I mean there's different stain for each set at the end of the day but that's the basic idea. Mostly drugs is the money but it's not like every member is out there playing their part in a huge criminal enterprise. I know some broke ass dudes and then I know some dudes that get money and wouldn't piss on one of their homies if he was on fire. It's more like certain lines (a way to distinguish your almost family tree) get money but even then not all lines stick together and are in business. It's usually a crew from a block or hood that have guys supplying underlings and working as a bank. You can kind of see that in this case from the article. That ain't every member of RBG,not even close. You don't even see a G let alone OG or the so on. The fives are working as the top tier. I know on high and spruce which is the main Murda hood in Newark, the young homies have to get their bricks from whoever the big homie who has it at the time. If not it's a violation. No matter if they can find a better price. That's ridiculous. But that's kind of how it goes. From my experience.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905423
01/24/17 05:37 PM
01/24/17 05:37 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
In NY, everything is disorganized, yet structured at the same time. Let me explain, there are literal structures and rank, as Bobby mentioned, but also like he said, some guys get money, others are broke as hell. Some guys earn by selling drugs and guns, others simply work a 9 to 5 (those tend to be the smarter ones, and those on their way to being big homies), they try to set a standard for their drops, so they work regular jobs for a short time or however long they want and attempt to influence the youth members that way. Mind you not every set operates this way. Some sets are more organized than others, the most organized blood set I've experienced firsthand is the MOB Pirus, they have lines in Bronx (The Hunts point area), Queens, and Long Island. I personally know the two individuals that started the Ragg Line in Long Island. And their functions, which I've attended, I'll let you guess how, are like, commission meetings. Guys from all over attend, on two occasions we've had fonks (homies, henchmen, associates, etc) from LA come through. They handle their business first, and then the rest is like a all night & day party. That's just how they do. I know most W/S sets operate this way now, flying in their big homies & YGs from California out here on occasion. Especially hood days, Hood days is when that almost becomes mandatory. I know personally those who've flew out to LA for their sets hood day, and while being strangers to most of them, they're welcomed with open arms, after a quick introduction. I got a friend from Elm St who just recently did that, he tells me it was a great experience.

Elms & MOB are two sets that have shown actual unity at most times. And then theres the Crip sets, who I've always felt were more organized than majority of the blood sets out here. There's also the case of guys being gang members of a set, but having more loyalty and passion for their block crews. Rarely does it interfere with their purpose within the main gang, but it happens.

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905427
01/24/17 06:24 PM
01/24/17 06:24 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
This bust was on Avon street by Irvine Turner Blvd

A girl Im friends with lives there and I usually drop her off every few weeks and have chilled there for a little bit a bunch of times

I know shit pops off there time to time but I wouldn't describe it as awful . Any dealing is done inside the apts

These projects have off duty cops on the weekends that double as security and honestly that's who we look out for even tho they just tell you to get lost .

I'll be there later this week or next n see what's up

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DB] #905446
01/25/17 01:24 AM
01/25/17 01:24 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
DB,

So it was closer to Avon Ave.? Don't know how it's like now but AVON Avenue is,was and always will be CRAZY.

I made a joke about Avon in this thread

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post901971

Joking with Rollin about how the streets with the "softest names" are the CRAZIEST areas.

Comparing West Kinney and Avon is like comparing Brownsville and East New York

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905472
01/25/17 11:28 AM
01/25/17 11:28 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Yeah , I'm pretty sure those projects surround the shopping center off Irvine

Avon was a zoo in the 90s for sure

Maybe I just have a high tolerance , it bad but it ain't Irvington bad

A good rule IMO is the gas station with a convenience store late at night

If that place crawling w crack heads looking for action then bounce out quick and never get out of the car

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905524
01/25/17 08:24 PM
01/25/17 08:24 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Yeah this spot is on corner of Irvine and it gets raided all the time so this was just some usual shit that made the papers I guess .

I know shit goes on there but it actually pretty quiet outside . It's not like back in the Day as everything done inside now . Actually some new nice 2 families across the street . Right by Brick Oven pizza spot if you know where that is , that's where this went down .

Anyway there are independents there if u catch my drift and total hear say but pepes were tipped off on this one . Everyone scattered before hand and haven't been back since .

Anyway that's my 2 cents , I a white guy in a nice car and was just there for an hour so it ain't that bad but then again I was with a local girl which matters. 1/2 mile down the road in Irvington is a fucking zoo and I would never step out .

Locally this was no big thing , low hanging fruit for the press . Anyway what do I know

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: getthesenets] #905525
01/25/17 08:29 PM
01/25/17 08:29 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
And yes on the corner of Avon and Irvine . Right before the shopping center there and Brick Oven pizza

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905526
01/25/17 08:30 PM
01/25/17 08:30 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
"Local Girl" LOL DB u ain't fooling me, which club does she dance at? HAHAHA

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905531
01/25/17 09:13 PM
01/25/17 09:13 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
LOL my man

DM you a cool dude so I'll give it to you straight . Met her at 21 foxes in Newark which was recently shut down due to 2 separate murders there very close together bout a year + ago. Im sure the locals here know bout it and we might of even discussed it as I told all my friends to stay the F away . She works at a warehouse now between JC and Kearny - basically south Kearny and I'm a Hudson county guy. She a good kid so it not like your thinking lol, just a nice girl that deserves a little help so I bring her home about once a week when I can so she don't have to take the bus

Your funny tho man , well played , very well played

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905559
01/26/17 09:34 AM
01/26/17 09:34 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
LOL I Know 21 Foxes!!!

I smelt right through that one bro, hope all is well DB. Before you know it, we will be back on the Jersey Shore my man

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #905585
01/26/17 01:51 PM
01/26/17 01:51 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
DB,

yeah....I didn't want to b.low up your spot, but the way you told the story and then you mentioning Irvington out of the blue (town only known for lounges and strip clubs)...I put 2 and 2 together...Dante had no problem airing you out, though. smile

Re: Bloods Gang Sweep in Newark NJ [Re: SinatraClub] #905586
01/26/17 01:56 PM
01/26/17 01:56 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
In NY, everything is disorganized, yet structured at the same time. Let me explain, there are literal structures and rank, as Bobby mentioned, but also like he said, some guys get money, others are broke as hell. Some guys earn by selling drugs and guns, others simply work a 9 to 5 (those tend to be the smarter ones, and those on their way to being big homies), they try to set a standard for their drops, so they work regular jobs for a short time or however long they want and attempt to influence the youth members that way. Mind you not every set operates this way. Some sets are more organized than others, the most organized blood set I've experienced firsthand is the MOB Pirus, they have lines in Bronx (The Hunts point area), Queens, and Long Island. I personally know the two individuals that started the Ragg Line in Long Island. And their functions, which I've attended, I'll let you guess how, are like, commission meetings. Guys from all over attend, on two occasions we've had fonks (homies, henchmen, associates, etc) from LA come through. They handle their business first, and then the rest is like a all night & day party. That's just how they do. I know most W/S sets operate this way now, flying in their big homies & YGs from California out here on occasion. Especially hood days, Hood days is when that almost becomes mandatory. I know personally those who've flew out to LA for their sets hood day, and while being strangers to most of them, they're welcomed with open arms, after a quick introduction. I got a friend from Elm St who just recently did that, he tells me it was a great experience.

Elms & MOB are two sets that have shown actual unity at most times. And then theres the Crip sets, who I've always felt were more organized than majority of the blood sets out here. There's also the case of guys being gang members of a set, but having more loyalty and passion for their block crews. Rarely does it interfere with their purpose within the main gang, but it happens.

You guys have alot of great info. Would you say there is alot of drug trafficking going on between east and west coast gangs?

I know in baltimore there have been examples of that.

You guys might not know much about this. But say if you have a big non gang affiliated drug dealer like for example hakeem curry (new jersey drug kingpin who was represented corrupt lawyer paul bergrin) would he have to interact with gang leaders so that his heroin could get onto the streets or could he just sell to whoever was willing to buy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull