GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 83 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,322
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,497
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,268
Posts1,057,523
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Big Meech was gay #904937
01/18/17 09:42 PM
01/18/17 09:42 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
this just confirms what most people knew all along about big meech. he ran in the same circles as p. diddy,who is also gay. bmf entertainment was a gay friendly rap label like bad boy entertainment or cash money,birdman is gay,as well.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/big-meech-gets-hsk-to-set-the-record-straight/

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904941
01/18/17 09:59 PM
01/18/17 09:59 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
what exactly does this mediatakeout bullshit confirm? the article is about him denouncing a girl that said they were together.

you, the guy who's always talking about how this gang and that group aren't active, choose to believe this shit instead?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #904943
01/18/17 10:05 PM
01/18/17 10:05 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
agree with Rollin,

4 year old articles from gossip blogs should never be linked to here.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #904945
01/18/17 10:16 PM
01/18/17 10:16 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
what exactly does this mediatakeout bullshit confirm? the article is about him denouncing a girl that said they were together.

you, the guy who's always talking about how this gang and that group aren't active, choose to believe this shit instead?

this is pretty d*mning evidence. big meech denies ever dating her,which makes him look even more guilthy. but what's important here is that she outed big meech as a homosexual. did she say he dressed up in drag? someone needs to interview this woman,this is huge.and no,bmf is not active. they were never organized crime,or a gang,to begin with though. bmf were a failed rap lable

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: getthesenets] #904947
01/18/17 10:19 PM
01/18/17 10:19 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
agree with Rollin,

people post articles from blogs all the time,and the website is up to date. big meech needs to be exposed

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904948
01/18/17 10:23 PM
01/18/17 10:23 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: americafyeah

this is pretty d*mning evidence. big meech denies ever dating her,which makes him look even more guilthy. but what's important here is that she outed big meech as a homosexual. did she say he dressed up in drag? someone needs to interview this woman,this is huge.and no,bmf is not active. they were never organized crime,or a gang,to begin with though. bmf were a failed rap lable

You have serious reading comprehension problems. She never said he dressed up in drag, she was suggesting his fiance try out for RuPaul's drag show, implying that she thinks Meech's fiance is ugly.

And I didn't say BMF was currently active, I was pointing out that you have a history of claiming that many different groups are inactive, despite evidence proving otherwise, so I don't know why you choose to believe this shit of all things.

Last, BMF was absolutely a large scale DTO, much more than just the rap label side of things. This can't be disputed in the slightest.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904950
01/18/17 10:25 PM
01/18/17 10:25 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
agree with Rollin,

people post articles from blogs all the time,and the website is up to date. big meech needs to be exposed

Crime blogs with sources, yes. This is a gossip blog with a tweet from a salon for proof. And the article is from 2013. You gotta be drunk or trolling or some shit.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #904951
01/18/17 10:30 PM
01/18/17 10:30 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@America,

either you are drunk or just trolling. Article YOU linked to has the date at top left...April 26,2013.

it's an old article from a gossip site

even if the article suggested what you put in the title, it would be hearsay

I bet my gat spray/
That's hearsay, you spray hairspray!!/

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904953
01/18/17 10:33 PM
01/18/17 10:33 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I'm going to withold judgement until TMZ does an in depth special whistle

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #904955
01/18/17 11:16 PM
01/18/17 11:16 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo

You have serious reading comprehension problems. She never said he dressed up in drag, she was suggesting his fiance try out for RuPaul's drag show, implying that she thinks Meech's fiance is ugly.

And I didn't say BMF was currently active, I was pointing out that you have a history of claiming that many different groups are inactive, despite evidence proving otherwise, so I don't know why you choose to believe this shit of all things.

Last, BMF was absolutely a large scale DTO, much more than just the rap label side of things. This can't be disputed in the slightest.

i'm confused? the article clearly states that big meech is gay. so are you denying that p. diddy is gay? and birdman? big meech had intimate,close relationships with both. and if big meech wasn't gay,then why did he move to atlanta? the #1 city for homosexual black men in the country. he started bmf to get into the rap entertainment industry,which in atlanta is dominated by gays.cash money took the top spot,and most of their artists are gay rappers from atlanta like young thug,and RHQ. all the bloods in atlanta are gay,including young thug. for proof,click here:
(warning: pic is Not safe for work)http://www.thecoli.com/threads/proof-young-thug-is-a-real-atlanta-blood-gang-member.324424/
bmf entertainment was well known in the club circuit,and for throwing parties with entertainers and rappers,not for being a DTO. bmf were not drug traffickers,they were nothing more than a record label. bmf had a 2 to 3 year run,at the most. their overhyped,and shouldn't get credit as a legit organized crime group

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: helenwheels] #904956
01/18/17 11:21 PM
01/18/17 11:21 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

i'm confident this blog is a reliable sauce. but hopefully moar news agencies cover it. it's bombshell info,and needs to be spread

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: getthesenets] #904957
01/18/17 11:24 PM
01/18/17 11:24 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
@America,

either you are drunk or just trolling. Article YOU linked to has the date at top left...April 26,2013.

it's an old article from a gossip site

even if the article suggested what you put in the title, it would be hearsay

I bet my gat spray/
That's hearsay, you spray hairspray!!/

2013 is pretty current. remember bmf hasn't been active since about 2003. and bmf only lasted from 2001 and were defunct by 2004.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904958
01/18/17 11:26 PM
01/18/17 11:26 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

i'm confused?

Clearly.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904960
01/18/17 11:49 PM
01/18/17 11:49 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

i'm confused? the article clearly states that big meech is gay. so are you denying that p. diddy is gay? and birdman? big meech had intimate,close relationships with both. and if big meech wasn't gay,then why did he move to atlanta? the #1 city for homosexual black men in the country. he started bmf to get into the rap entertainment industry,which in atlanta is dominated by gays.cash money took the top spot,and most of their artists are gay rappers from atlanta like young thug,and RHQ. all the bloods in atlanta are gay,including young thug. for proof,click here:
(warning: pic is Not safe for work)http://www.thecoli.com/threads/proof-young-thug-is-a-real-atlanta-blood-gang-member.324424/
bmf entertainment was well known in the club circuit,and for throwing parties with entertainers and rappers,not for being a DTO. bmf were not drug traffickers,they were nothing more than a record label. bmf had a 2 to 3 year run,at the most. their overhyped,and shouldn't get credit as a legit organized crime group

Where in that bullshit article does it say Meech is a homosexual?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #904962
01/19/17 12:43 AM
01/19/17 12:43 AM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
it says it clear as day in the tweet at the top of the article. and did you know big meech sued to stop production of the reality show "bmf wives"? the show was scheduled to premiere on vh1,and would have starred the leader of bmf, toni. unlike meech,she was a real drug kingpin (or queenpin).toni is who big meech pretended to be. toni,and terry were the bosses and big meech was a wannabe record executive. big meech filed the lawsuit out of jealousy because he doesn't have a wife,like his brother terry.he didn't want "bmf wives" to air because he's gay

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904963
01/19/17 12:55 AM
01/19/17 12:55 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Did you miss my post above? That tweet is clearly directed at Meech's fiance. The account is comparing her to a drag queen to insult her. It's very simple bro.

And for someone so seemingly skeptical of so much, I'm amazed that you take the tweet of a salon at face value, misinterpret it, and try to spread rumors online.

Last edited by RollinBones; 01/19/17 12:58 AM.
Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904971
01/19/17 07:15 AM
01/19/17 07:15 AM
H
Hardyhar Offline
Wiseguy
Hardyhar  Offline
H
Wiseguy
This website is complete bullshit. They're less credible than MTO. And an writer of the hollywoodstreetking even admitted they were told to write ransom bull shit. For some reason there go to b.s articles are usually trying to out or imply some people are gay. Despite the owener apparently being a homophobe.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #904986
01/19/17 12:13 PM
01/19/17 12:13 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

i'm confident this blog is a reliable sauce. but hopefully moar news agencies cover it. it's bombshell info,and needs to be spread

Mediatakeout has been PROVEN to be unreliable, and shitty tabloid reporting time and time again over the years since at least '09. This is coming from someone actually in touch with urban community and the shit they like to read on the internet, Mediatakeout is the farthest thing from a reliable "sauce" or source, for that matter.

To say BMF was never OC or a criminal organization, you have to be an idiot, like literally. The failed record label was started AFTER the BMF crew was already in existence and using the name. The label was started as a way to launder and hide their illicit funds from the drug operation they were being made rich from. While Big Meech was crucial to BMF's longevity or lack thereof, he was moreso the businessman, he was the legitimate face of BMF, thats why he was always in front of cameras and dealt with other labels and ran in the music industry circles, he was the face put forth to sell the "we're just a record label" image. His brother, Terry, is the man who fueled the drug organization and the groups initial rise in the criminal underworld.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/19/17 12:17 PM.
Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: SinatraClub] #904998
01/19/17 01:31 PM
01/19/17 01:31 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I used to think these sites were obvious comic relief, as most tabloids are but it's worse than that.

Producers and agencies pay these sites money to spread rumors and launch viral videos that are part of marketing campaigns for tv shows, and films.

It's perfect idea because you're using a gossip's natural tendencies to flap their gums as free promotion.People who read these blogs will do what America did, spread the story, the gullible will believe the heading and not read the article, the less gullible will read the article and believe every word, the others will see it and laugh....but everybody will hear about the story.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #905000
01/19/17 01:34 PM
01/19/17 01:34 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Stupid.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #905019
01/19/17 04:05 PM
01/19/17 04:05 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Online content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Online Content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Man we should ban the idiot that started this thread. Please!

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: RollinBones] #905054
01/19/17 08:00 PM
01/19/17 08:00 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Did you miss my post above? That tweet is clearly directed at Meech's fiance. The account is comparing her to a drag queen to insult her. It's very simple bro.

And for someone so seemingly skeptical of so much, I'm amazed that you take the tweet of a salon at face value, misinterpret it, and try to spread rumors online.

so you're saying big meech's fiance is a drag queen. omg! think about it,isn't a salon a place where drag queens are likely to sociliaze? it makes perfect sense. this makes the story even moar credible.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: Hardyhar] #905057
01/19/17 08:10 PM
01/19/17 08:10 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: Hardyhar
This website is complete bullshit. They're less credible than MTO. And an writer of the hollywoodstreetking even admitted they were told to write ransom bull shit. For some reason there go to b.s articles are usually trying to out or imply some people are gay. Despite the owener apparently being a homophobe.

it's real. did you read the tweet at the beginning of the article? looks prety open and shut,to me. big meech is gay,this just proves it. we finally we solid proof.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: SinatraClub] #905058
01/19/17 08:28 PM
01/19/17 08:28 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

Mediatakeout has been PROVEN to be unreliable, and shitty tabloid reporting time and time again over the years since at least '09. This is coming from someone actually in touch with urban community and the shit they like to read on the internet, Mediatakeout is the farthest thing from a reliable "sauce" or source, for that matter.

To say BMF was never OC or a criminal organization, you have to be an idiot, like literally. The failed record label was started AFTER the BMF crew was already in existence and using the name. The label was started as a way to launder and hide their illicit funds from the drug operation they were being made rich from. While Big Meech was crucial to BMF's longevity or lack thereof, he was moreso the businessman, he was the legitimate face of BMF, thats why he was always in front of cameras and dealt with other labels and ran in the music industry circles, he was the face put forth to sell the "we're just a record label" image. His brother, Terry, is the man who fueled the drug organization and the groups initial rise in the criminal underworld.

mediatakeout is reputabele. you said yourself,they've been around since at least '09 and are well known in the urban community. they are a trustworthy site.
and bmf were never organized crime. if you want to have a serious debate on this topic,i'm down. 1st you say the record label bmf entertainment was established after the bmf "crew" were in existence? no offense,but you're wrong about that. it's like the number 1 myth surrounding bmf. if you believe that to be the case, can you provide me with one news article, document or picture mentioning "bmf" or "black mafia family" before 2001? the record label was founded in 2001,but there's no evidence anywhere that bmf existed prior to the label. go ahead and search detroit free press,ajc, or any other publications records, you won't find anything! so,where's yoour proof?
2nd the label was Not started as a way to launder bmf drug money. bmf was big meech's record label.big meech was not involved with drugs,he wanted to be the next p. diddy or birdman,but failed. we agree on one thing,terry and his wife toni had their own drug organization,but big meech wasn't involved. and it wasn't bmf-related. that's why big meech moved to atlanta,to get away from terry. he wanted nothing to do with drug trafficking,and complained constantly about his brother. big meech wanted the gay,rap celebrity lifestyle and he found it

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: getthesenets] #905060
01/19/17 08:30 PM
01/19/17 08:30 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
I used to think these sites were obvious comic relief, as most tabloids are but it's worse than that.

Producers and agencies pay these sites money to spread rumors and launch viral videos that are part of marketing campaigns for tv shows, and films.

It's perfect idea because you're using a gossip's natural tendencies to flap their gums as free promotion.People who read these blogs will do what America did, spread the story, the gullible will believe the heading and not read the article, the less gullible will read the article and believe every word, the others will see it and laugh....but everybody will hear about the story.

good breakdown. do you have abusiness degree,or just know the ropes?what are your top 5 websites?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #905063
01/19/17 08:45 PM
01/19/17 08:45 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

mediatakeout is reputabele. you said yourself,they've been around since at least '09 and are well known in the urban community. they are a trustworthy site.
and bmf were never organized crime. if you want to have a serious debate on this topic,i'm down. 1st you say the record label bmf entertainment was established after the bmf "crew" were in existence? no offense,but you're wrong about that. it's like the number 1 myth surrounding bmf. if you believe that to be the case, can you provide me with one news article, document or picture mentioning "bmf" or "black mafia family" before 2001? the record label was founded in 2001,but there's no evidence anywhere that bmf existed prior to the label. go ahead and search detroit free press,ajc, or any other publications records, you won't find anything! so,where's yoour proof?
2nd the label was Not started as a way to launder bmf drug money. bmf was big meech's record label.big meech was not involved with drugs,he wanted to be the next p. diddy or birdman,but failed. we agree on one thing,terry and his wife toni had their own drug organization,but big meech wasn't involved. and it wasn't bmf-related. that's why big meech moved to atlanta,to get away from terry. he wanted nothing to do with drug trafficking,and complained constantly about his brother. big meech wanted the gay,rap celebrity lifestyle and he found it

Just because it's well known, doesn't mean it's reliable reporting. Those of us in the urban community with common sense, all know that Mediatakeout, his a site dedicated to false stories for website hits and advertisement. Majority of the stories on the site are not true. And what is true tends to be copied from TMZ.

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: SinatraClub] #905065
01/19/17 08:57 PM
01/19/17 08:57 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
fair enough. what urban websites do you recommend? and also,the article in the op isn't from mediatakeout. do you think it could be true what they said about big meech?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #905066
01/19/17 09:00 PM
01/19/17 09:00 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

If we all agree he's gay will you stop?

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: helenwheels] #905097
01/20/17 03:38 AM
01/20/17 03:38 AM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo

If we all agree he's gay will you stop?

big meech in a compromising photo with rapper lil scrappy

lil scrappy is rumored to be gay
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070420201225AAWERjm

Re: Big Meech was gay [Re: americafyeah] #905117
01/20/17 03:35 PM
01/20/17 03:35 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Online content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Online Content
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Oh yea he is really going down on Scrappy there, what evidence! I hope and pray you have never been on a jury...

And why are you still trying to convince everyone that Meech is gay? Does that make you even "moar" gay? lol I feel "moar" dumb reading your bullshit lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull