GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (mustachepete, RushStreet, 2 invisible), 108 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,164
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #904036
01/06/17 07:46 PM
01/06/17 07:46 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Glad we're clearing it up that napalm isn't a good idea. Not sure how comfortable I am with the fact that the idea was even discussed in the first place, or even taken seriously, but I suppose if the end result is that the method won't ever actually be deployed, I can be satisfied.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #904070
01/07/17 06:29 AM
01/07/17 06:29 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
The theory is quite simple: Corrupt Gangster City.

Outfit related will be tremendously low, I would assume no more than 3 or less every other year. White men ages 30-60 that have been killed recently, location & method.

Organized Crime besides Outfit: You have to truly focus on each case.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: RollinBones] #904075
01/07/17 09:20 AM
01/07/17 09:20 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
seems as though Chicago's murder rate is really out of control, gone on way too long, one reason may be that cons getting early release from prisons. the cons that get out go right back to what they did before,the numbers of repeat offenders In Chicago is astounding, some answers may be unconstitutional like stop and frisk, but, what else can you do? if you want to stop the killing.

Chicago's murder numbers were higher in the 1990's. This isn't a new epidemic and the only reason it's brought up consistently in the national media is so people can use it to make political statements.

As for guys getting out of the can early being the cause, guys have been getting out and going to jail every day forever, there's no sudden huge influx of ex-cons headed only to Chicago. Most of the shootings being done out there are by guys 25 and under who have likely never done a long stretch if any time at all.

i predict we will not hear a damn thing about chicago after obama is out. everything you said is true, the chicago murder rates are lower than the regan bush clinton administrations

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #904077
01/07/17 09:28 AM
01/07/17 09:28 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: MrWilliams
Quick question,

If NYC was able to get its 1,000+ murder rates in the 70's and 80's under control to about 200 at most today. Why can't Chicago?

Didn't crime in Jersey, Camden, Baltimore, etc get worse as NY got better? That could be one clue. Even Jay Z and Biggie rapped about moving from Brooklyn down to B'more, VA, etc to sling dope. Chicago just hasn't gone though that heavy gentrification like NY yet. This is probably why violence in Chicago is making so much news. Real estate vultures probably lining up in the south side to buy low and sell high.

you are correct, the police in Richmond,Newport News Baltimore,the Carolinas and Atlanta will tell you they arrested a bunch of new york folks wose parents moved back down south. the new yorkers got a rude welcome in baltimore though.you cannot go to baltimore and go in those neighborhoods and run folks off corners they been standing on their whole lives, they got killed big time

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: FrankMazola] #904078
01/07/17 09:34 AM
01/07/17 09:34 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
There needs to be a moratorium on gun crime-soft judges. Cops need to be able to do their jobs without fear of reprisal from the "community organizers" and their peanut gallery or from the same politicians who cry foul of the crime problem. You can't MF cops every time there's a violent altercation, threatening to jail them; then MF them for backing off 6 months later. Makes me sick.

yeah but you cannot let the cops be the employer of last resort for the dumb and scum racists either who lie,kill and walk scott free. too many low integrity folks are on these police depts

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #904079
01/07/17 09:42 AM
01/07/17 09:42 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
in the middle east, if you stole a candy bar, they chop your finger off or they cane you. and cri9mes against the government are uncommon there. why not institute a policy where if you fuck up, you lose a finger?

dude i lived in saudi arabia be careful what you wish for. folks who lie and cause someones death can be put to death too, and we know a racist like you would not hesitate to lie on a black man all the kkk crap you post on here. here some else about saudi there is no skin color based racism their either.

Last edited by satch7; 01/07/17 09:43 AM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: helenwheels] #904080
01/07/17 09:50 AM
01/07/17 09:50 AM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
in the middle east, if you stole a candy bar, they chop your finger off or they cane you. and cri9mes against the government are uncommon there. why not institute a policy where if you fuck up, you lose a finger?

i dont want to live in a place like the middle east. I stole candy when i was a kid, should i have had my hand cut off?

All hyperbole aside, is living under a justice system like Saudi Arabia's something you would really want?

Because its kind of diametrically opposed to what we built here, you know, with the Constitution and our system of law and all.

of course i dont want to live under those conditions, but with the violence up 10 fold here in the states, nothing else seems to be working, no? and for a heinous crime like what these four zoo animals are charged with, they should get the same treatment as that poor challenged kid.

They should be severly punished. Hurting a disabled person is about as low as one can go on the human shitstain scale.

Sadly, this case is strongly paralleled by this case:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...-john-rk-howard

and infuriatingly, these kids aren't going to see the inside of a prison. Maybe we should napalm Dietrich, Idaho...

when you have ignorant conservative folks who twist islam, that is when you see the religious based atrocities in the middle east. I have worked in Saudi and Kuwait on nonmilitary jobs for 4.5 yrs.if the family of the murder victim or shopkeeper forgive the person there will be no penalties. let me tell you something the ignorant religious conservatives here and the middle east are very close in their world outlook though, both groups suck

Last edited by satch7; 01/07/17 09:54 AM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #904082
01/07/17 10:12 AM
01/07/17 10:12 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Glad we're clearing it up that napalm isn't a good idea. Not sure how comfortable I am with the fact that the idea was even discussed in the first place, or even taken seriously, but I suppose if the end result is that the method won't ever actually be deployed, I can be satisfied.

Yeah, not that there are no bad criminals in Chicago. But if they use military ordnance like napalm against them, a lot of innocents will be hurt along with the guilty. Not to mention the property damage that we will end up paying for with our insurance premiums.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: satch7] #904084
01/07/17 11:23 AM
01/07/17 11:23 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Originally Posted By: satch7

when you have ignorant conservative folks who twist islam, that is when you see the religious based atrocities in the middle east. I have worked in Saudi and Kuwait on nonmilitary jobs for 4.5 yrs.if the family of the murder victim or shopkeeper forgive the person there will be no penalties. let me tell you something the ignorant religious conservatives here and the middle east are very close in their world outlook though, both groups suck

Agreed. I have no use for fundamentalists of any stripe.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: Fleming_Ave] #904104
01/07/17 03:44 PM
01/07/17 03:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
Yeah, not that there are no bad criminals in Chicago. But if they use military ordnance like napalm against them, a lot of innocents will be hurt along with the guilty. Not to mention the property damage that we will end up paying for with our insurance premiums.

Yeah...clearly.

I'm kind of in the camp of believing that being against napalming entire cities doesn't need explaining, however, but maybe I'm being cynical. As I said, as long as this...stimulating discussion on napalming entire cities concludes with the solution of not doing it, I suppose I can live with it.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 01/07/17 03:52 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #904110
01/07/17 04:32 PM
01/07/17 04:32 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Pilsen's Finest

I seen this earlier and just wanted to add into the discussion.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #904117
01/07/17 06:02 PM
01/07/17 06:02 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

as long as this...stimulating discussion on napalming entire cities concludes with the solution of not doing it, I suppose I can live with it.

Nobody in their right mind wants to bomb cities in their own country.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #904126
01/07/17 08:02 PM
01/07/17 08:02 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
helen wheels,,, you said in a post you want to napalm Idaho? I live in Idaho, Coeur d alene id. hope you never get elected, i'll have to put fire-proof roof on my carport!!! and you will burn all our potatoes up, and have to buy them from china!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: satch7] #904141
01/08/17 08:54 AM
01/08/17 08:54 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

dude i lived in saudi arabia be careful what you wish for. folks who lie and cause someones death can be put to death too, and we know a racist like you would not hesitate to lie on a black man all the kkk crap you post on here. here some else about saudi there is no skin color based racism their either.

I don't discuss anything related to the KKK, nor would admire a group of white supremacists. alll due respect, you got the wrong guy. But my disdain for the four guerilla looking primates who videotaped a kidnapping and beating of a mentally challenged young man is justified. when you act like a guerilla, you gonna get treated like one. When Guerilla #1 gets sentenced to prison, I do hope a white supremacist gives him the proper introduction with his cock. I hope his mouth is used as a semen bank, over and over and over again. and the two hoe's, I hope they get brutally raped by a few corrupt correctional officers. thats not racist, it's called consequences. those four hood rats are poor excuses for breathing, living life

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/08/17 09:20 AM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: Binnie_Coll] #904142
01/08/17 09:20 AM
01/08/17 09:20 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
helen wheels,,, you said in a post you want to napalm Idaho? I live in Idaho, Coeur d alene id. hope you never get elected, i'll have to put fire-proof roof on my carport!!! and you will burn all our potatoes up, and have to buy them from china!

Beautiful state love skiing at Sun Valley. And I love Idaho potatoes. Good stuff binnie

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: satch7] #904157
01/08/17 01:11 PM
01/08/17 01:11 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
[

[quote=helenwheels][quote=dinocrocetti][quote=helenwheels

twist islam? umm pretty out there in the open those muslims rammed planes into NYC and drive semis into a crowded christmas festival, so there is no twisting there, those ppl who worship that religion are fkd up and want all westerners to

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: dinocrocetti] #904164
01/08/17 02:16 PM
01/08/17 02:16 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

Beautiful state love skiing at Sun Valley. And I love Idaho potatoes. Good stuff binnie

ty dino, cold here now, and just got done shoveling snow.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: Binnie_Coll] #904166
01/08/17 04:18 PM
01/08/17 04:18 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

ty dino, cold here now, and just got done shoveling snow.

yeah, just finished shoveling myself. clean country out there. heading to sun valley in march.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: merlino] #904170
01/08/17 05:07 PM
01/08/17 05:07 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Twisted perception of Islam. Those aren't Muslims, just renegade guerilla cultist.

" Jihad is not holy war, where's that in the worship
Murdering is not Islam, and your not an observant
And you are not a Muslim"
Lupe Fiasco

- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: merlino] #904178
01/08/17 06:23 PM
01/08/17 06:23 PM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: merlino
[

twist islam? umm pretty out there in the open those muslims rammed planes into NYC and drive semis into a crowded christmas festival, so there is no twisting there, those ppl who worship that religion are fkd up and want all westerners to

I lived in a 99% Arab neighborhood, the stuff you wrote a prime example of a untraveled person. I believed all that crap too untilI lived and worked in the middle east. what I experienced in Saudi Arabia was if you obey the laws and respect their women and religion there will be no problems. No one will try to force you to convert to Islam. Look at all the crap that was done to black folks in this country by so-called Christians.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: satch7] #904193
01/08/17 10:49 PM
01/08/17 10:49 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: merlino
[

I lived in a 99% Arab neighborhood, the stuff you wrote a prime example of a untraveled person. I believed all that crap too untilI lived and worked in the middle east. what I experienced in Saudi Arabia was if you obey the laws and respect their women and religion there will be no problems. No one will try to force you to convert to Islam. Look at all the crap that was done to black folks in this country by so-called Christians.

look what happened to Italians, Irish, Jews and Hispanic among other ethnic groups. many had it bad, it wasn't just the african americans.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Viole [Re: MrWilliams] #904202
01/09/17 04:46 AM
01/09/17 04:46 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Their entire race was enslaved? Oh man, guess I've been reading the wrong history books.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #905659
01/27/17 01:59 PM
01/27/17 01:59 PM
MrWilliams Offline OP
Button
MrWilliams  Offline OP
Button
Now President Trump is doubling down on "sending the Feds" into Chicago.

U.S. President Donald Trump vowed on Tuesday to bring federal intervention to bear in Chicago to quell the "carnage" of gun violence plaguing America's third-largest city unless local officials can curb the murder rate on their own.

Trump appeared to be seizing on a story published by the Chicago Tribune on Monday reporting at least 228 people shot in the city so far this year, up 5.5 percent from the same period last January, with at least 42 homicides to date, an increase of 23.5 percent.

A Chicago Police Department spokesman, Frank Giancamilli, disputed the Tribune's numbers, saying there were 182 shootings in the city from Jan. 1 to Jan. 23, "which is exactly flat from last year." He said homicides have numbered 38 year to date, compared with 33 for this time in 2016.

Still, the Tribune said its latest figures put the city on track to exceed last January's 50 homicides, the most for that month in at least 16 years. Chicago's homicide toll for 2016 as a whole reached 762 killings, the most in 20 years.

"If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible 'carnage' going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!" the president said in a Twitter post.

It was not clear what Trump meant by "the Feds," or what kind of unilateral government intervention he could order to address the issue.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson responded by saying he was "more than willing to work" in partnership with U.S. law enforcement and to help "boost federal prosecution rates for gun crimes in Chicago."

Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a Twitter post: "We need a plan, not a threat. We need jobs, not jails."

Urban violence, drug trafficking and poverty were recurring themes in Trump's campaign appearances, and he periodically has cited Chicago as an example of rising inner city crime, which ticked up nationally in 2016 after a two-decade decline.

Speaking in his inauguration address about drugs and crime that "have stolen too many lives," Trump declared: "This American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Chicago, with a population of 2.7 million, posted more shootings and homicides last year than any other U.S. city, according to FBI and Chicago police data, and its murder clearance rate, a measure of solved and closed cases, is one of the country's lowest.

On Jan. 2, Trump tweeted about Chicago's effort to lower its murder rate, saying: "If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!"

A spokesman for Mayor Rahm Emanuel, former chief of staff to Trump's Democratic predecessor, Barack Obama, said then that the mayor welcomed the prospect of working with Trump and that the two men had previously spoken together on the issue.

(Additional reporting by Timothy McLaughlin in Chicago and Curtis Skinner in San Francisco; Writing by Steve Gorman; Editing by Sandra Maler and Michael Perry)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-chicago-idUSKBN15907T

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #905663
01/27/17 02:19 PM
01/27/17 02:19 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MrWilliams

It was not clear what Trump meant by "the Feds," or what kind of unilateral government intervention he could order to address the issue.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-chicago-idUSKBN15907T

I dont think its clear to trump either.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #905678
01/27/17 06:53 PM
01/27/17 06:53 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I guess Trump doesn't think too highly of the Chicago PD, either.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #905702
01/27/17 11:40 PM
01/27/17 11:40 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Chicago could be cleaned up the same way Giuliani did New York. First, put in quality of life policing, etc. Then, the media and people need to show the same outrage and attention when a black man kills another black man as when they do when a white cop kills a black man.That is a start anyways. Chicago is a liberal city though, always has been. Filled with corruption. Put a good strong conservative in there then shit will change. Hell elect Giuliani mayor if nothing else for Christ sake.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #905709
01/28/17 12:04 AM
01/28/17 12:04 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"quality of life policing, etc"

I'm not even going to ask what this is, but I imagine it's something that will make the LAPD's Rampart scandal look like rescuing a kitten from a tree.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #905720
01/28/17 03:17 AM
01/28/17 03:17 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
lol lol lol

Like I said previously, Chicago haven't dropped below the 300 mark in 50+ years. Sadly , this is a normalcy for generations. Read about a report from 1978 in which they had 787. 334 committed by revolvers back then.

- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #906011
02/02/17 09:29 PM
02/02/17 09:29 PM
S
SmearyGoose1768 Offline
Made Member
SmearyGoose1768  Offline
S
Made Member
another option to stop it is by public torture. take one of the thugs who have shot an innocent person and on international tv, we should spend about 10 hours performing anus penetration with blunt force. after some foreplay in front of an international audience, zoom in with the camera to record the look on their face as they are burned alive . and as the credits roll we explain that committing murder and attempted murder in our country results in drastic measures

lmao laughing my shit off.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #906018
02/03/17 03:30 AM
02/03/17 03:30 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
"quality of life policing, etc"

I'm not even going to ask what this is, but I imagine it's something that will make the LAPD's Rampart scandal look like rescuing a kitten from a tree.

Opposite of the Rampart Scandal. No Corruption. The fact you don't know how Giuliani cleaned up NYC speaks volumes. Look into it. You liberals claim to be tolerant of all other views. I don't thinks so , but prove me wrong.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull