GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, 1 invisible), 102 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,726
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: Binnie_Coll] #903932
01/05/17 09:43 PM
01/05/17 09:43 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Legalized child prostitution is just political bullshit, not the actual lae

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: Binnie_Coll] #903937
01/05/17 10:40 PM
01/05/17 10:40 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: merlino
Per capita is a bad argument, plain facts of 760 people killed is only stat needed and 4000 people shot....anyone can get a gun illegally in chicago and the law abiding citizens are caught holding their d*cks when the crap goes down....thanks to Otis McDonald as you cited in 2010 and him getting arrested trying to protect himself legally and his subsequent lawsuit that allowed citizens who obtain guns legally through Illinois and Chicago law, which I do not know to the letter, but the 14th and 2nd amdendment being used to protect Mrf. Mcdonalds right made a step to try and curb the problems of regular everyday citizens in this city. Liberal policies in Chicago have ruined this great city and turned it into a war zone, next they will legalize child prostitution as is going on in Cali.....

those thugs that kidnapped the sutistic man need to be shown on facebook live getting caned like they did the boy in singapore

what do you mean,, legalized child prostitution is going on in calif? don't mean to change subject, but, this is new to me. are you saying this despicable crime is legal in calif. where are you getting your information? something like this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!! where is this horrible sick crime legal!!

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/4/california-law-decriminalizing-child-prostitution-/

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: Binnie_Coll] #903941
01/06/17 12:53 AM
01/06/17 12:53 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
what do you mean,, legalized child prostitution is going on in calif?

No, it isn't.

The new law focuses on prosecuting the traffickers and the johns, as opposed to the underage prostitutes themselves. In the old system, the underage prostitutes were charged too, when many of them were forced into it by pimps and traffickers. Some Republican lawmaker in California made the bill's passage seem like Democrats had legalized child prostitution, and, obviously, a lot of the types who watch garbage like FoxNews fell for it.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: BlackFamily] #903942
01/06/17 01:27 AM
01/06/17 01:27 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Dino,

Both of your options are extreme and cruel punishments. The projects in Chicago are already demolished & renovated. Napalm and you be killing more innocents than criminals. Punish one then punish all who's involved in contributing to homicides which also includes Latinos & Whites.

any race, ethnicity, religious group who commits an atrocity should die the same way. It's called lex talionis, latin for an eye for an eye. innocent casualties are a part of a reform. Sad but true.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903950
01/06/17 06:01 AM
01/06/17 06:01 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
When it's possible , colleteral damage shall be avoided at all times. Sacrificing many innocents for small insurgents isn't necessary.

Eye for eye leaves the world blind.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903959
01/06/17 10:46 AM
01/06/17 10:46 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Dino,

Both of your options are extreme and cruel punishments. The projects in Chicago are already demolished & renovated. Napalm and you be killing more innocents than criminals. Punish one then punish all who's involved in contributing to homicides which also includes Latinos & Whites.

any race, ethnicity, religious group who commits an atrocity should die the same way. It's called lex talionis, latin for an eye for an eye. innocent casualties are a part of a reform. Sad but true.

If you or your loved ones were to be the casualties of this reform would you still feel this way?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: RollinBones] #903970
01/06/17 12:55 PM
01/06/17 12:55 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Dino,

If you or your loved ones were to be the casualties of this reform would you still feel this way?

my family doesn't live in a zoo and if they did i could assure you that id get them out of there. so sad that these animals are committing these atrocities in their own neighborhoods. no fucking class to say the least. cracked out muthafuckas collecting benefits on my tax dollars. i hope trump sends them packing on a fucking boat or let them rub themselves out. personally, if you collecting govenrment benefits, the courts should mandate that these low lifes have their tubes tied or been neutered. isn't one generation of leeches enough? no, dese bitches keep getting pregnant and collecting mo. sad but true.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/06/17 01:05 PM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #903971
01/06/17 01:10 PM
01/06/17 01:10 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
i prefer the sink or swim method. no government help, no free medical benefits, no oil and gas discounts. if u cant pay fo yoself, you got no crib to live. id rather see 10,000 homeless in an alley than my tax dollars going to project complexes that these animals ruin in a decade anyway. why give free housing to people who dont work? nobody gave me a free house, i earned it. i dont get discounts on oil & gas or a monthly governemnt stipend. i get taxed out the ass for bettering myself and u call that fair? like i said, concentrated napalm woulkd work.

im not referring to disability or beneifts given because of illness, im referring to the animals who keep collecting but got no job and not looking for a job. benefits should only be there for people who paid into them..not an irresponsible 15, 16, 17, 18 year old girl who shits out kids like its her job. by the time theyre 22 years old, they have a gaping hole between their legs because of six 9 pound babies they shit out over a 7 year period.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/06/17 01:15 PM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: BlackFamily] #903978
01/06/17 02:38 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
When it's possible , colleteral damage shall be avoided at all times. Sacrificing many innocents for small insurgents isn't necessary.

Eye for eye leaves the world blind.

but an eye for an eye is a serious deterrent and has worked in many cultures for hundreds of years. it may be savage and barbaric, but to hear some of these thugs cry and moan like a bitch actually gives me a jolt to the system. these assholes should suffer for what they did to that poor kid.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903979
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Having more hopeless people in the streets is going to make the environment worser. Reminds me of a scene from the Gangs of New York.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903981
01/06/17 02:41 PM
01/06/17 02:41 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Actually, That's what is happening in Chicago and major cities across the country. You say an eye for eye which is basically this tic for tac issue going on now. Their doing that and it's not making the situation better.

Vendetta is a cycle that's hard to slow & stop but too easy to start.

- African Proverb
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: BlackFamily] #903984
01/06/17 02:52 PM
01/06/17 02:52 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Having more hopeless people in the streets is going to make the environment worser. Reminds me of a scene from the Gangs of New York.

if it were up to me, i'd go back to those times where everybody went out and worked for a living.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: BlackFamily] #903985
01/06/17 02:54 PM
01/06/17 02:54 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Actually, That's what is happening in Chicago and major cities across the country. You say an eye for eye which is basically this tic for tac issue going on now. Their doing that and it's not making the situation better.

Vendetta is a cycle that's hard to slow & stop but too easy to start.

if the government were to broadcast the torturing of these animals who kidnapped and tortured a mentally challenged individual, belive me, it would grab the attention of the world and our citizens. and belive me, they'd think twice if they knew the consequences

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #903986
01/06/17 02:55 PM
01/06/17 02:55 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
doesn't matter what race or religion they are, it should apply to all Americans

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #903987
01/06/17 02:56 PM
01/06/17 02:56 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
What is the theory on WHY Chicago is so deadly?

How much does organized crime and the Outfit fit into the murder rate?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #903989
01/06/17 02:59 PM
01/06/17 02:59 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
So you want government torturing it's citizens? And broadcasting it as well?

completely fucking ridiculous.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: helenwheels] #903991
01/06/17 03:14 PM
01/06/17 03:14 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
So you want government torturing it's citizens? And broadcasting it as well?

completely fucking ridiculous.

i know it will never happen but by our government making an example out of these fucks many of our citizens would remember that. an eye for an eye

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #903993
01/06/17 03:16 PM
01/06/17 03:16 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
What is the theory on WHY Chicago is so deadly?

How much does organized crime and the Outfit fit into the murder rate?

im not privy to sensitive information so i couldn't even begin to elaborate. my feeling is that these animals who were born by whores and 15 year old mothers never had a chance. which is why im a proponent of our government banning procreation while receiving government benefits. isn't one generation of idiots and criminals enough?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: MrWilliams] #903994
01/06/17 03:18 PM
01/06/17 03:18 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
in the middle east, if you stole a candy bar, they chop your finger off or they cane you. and cri9mes against the government are uncommon there. why not institute a policy where if you fuck up, you lose a finger?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903997
01/06/17 03:30 PM
01/06/17 03:30 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
in the middle east, if you stole a candy bar, they chop your finger off or they cane you. and cri9mes against the government are uncommon there. why not institute a policy where if you fuck up, you lose a finger?

i dont want to live in a place like the middle east. I stole candy when i was a kid, should i have had my hand cut off?

All hyperbole aside, is living under a justice system like Saudi Arabia's something you would really want?

Because its kind of diametrically opposed to what we built here, you know, with the Constitution and our system of law and all.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #903998
01/06/17 03:32 PM
01/06/17 03:32 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Dino,

my family doesn't live in a zoo and if they did i could assure you that id get them out of there. so sad that these animals are committing these atrocities in their own neighborhoods. no fucking class to say the least. cracked out muthafuckas collecting benefits on my tax dollars. i hope trump sends them packing on a fucking boat or let them rub themselves out. personally, if you collecting govenrment benefits, the courts should mandate that these low lifes have their tubes tied or been neutered. isn't one generation of leeches enough? no, dese bitches keep getting pregnant and collecting mo. sad but true.

So the answer is no?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: helenwheels] #904001
01/06/17 04:02 PM
01/06/17 04:02 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

i dont want to live in a place like the middle east. I stole candy when i was a kid, should i have had my hand cut off?

All hyperbole aside, is living under a justice system like Saudi Arabia's something you would really want?

Because its kind of diametrically opposed to what we built here, you know, with the Constitution and our system of law and all.

of course i dont want to live under those conditions, but with the violence up 10 fold here in the states, nothing else seems to be working, no? and for a heinous crime like what these four zoo animals are charged with, they should get the same treatment as that poor challenged kid.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: RollinBones] #904002
01/06/17 04:05 PM
01/06/17 04:05 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
i dont like seeing any innocent people perish, but from a sweeping stop of this violence perspective, shit happens. innocent people die every day. our government has dropped bombs and missed targets, it is part of the ends justifying the means.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 01/06/17 04:05 PM.
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: OakAsFan] #904006
01/06/17 04:10 PM
01/06/17 04:10 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
what do you mean,, legalized child prostitution is going on in calif?

No, it isn't.

The new law focuses on prosecuting the traffickers and the johns, as opposed to the underage prostitutes themselves. In the old system, the underage prostitutes were charged too, when many of them were forced into it by pimps and traffickers. Some Republican lawmaker in California made the bill's passage seem like Democrats had legalized child prostitution, and, obviously, a lot of the types who watch garbage like FoxNews fell for it.

thank you for clearing it up oak.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #904008
01/06/17 04:13 PM
01/06/17 04:13 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
doesn't matter what race or religion they are, it should apply to all Americans

yes, crimes like this torture of another human being should be not only prosecuted sternly, but, maybe they should be taught a lesson, not torturing them, but maybe a long term at guantonamo.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #904010
01/06/17 04:18 PM
01/06/17 04:18 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
i dont like seeing any innocent people perish, but from a sweeping stop of this violence perspective, shit happens. innocent people die every day. our government has dropped bombs and missed targets, it is part of the ends justifying the means.

But as long as it doesn't happen to you and yours, right? That's what I'm getting at. You're coming up with outrageously violent solutions and trying to justify it, and although I understand the fact that you're angry about certain ills of society, but your proposals are ludicrous. Public executions? Napalming neighborhoods? I'm simply pointing out that if it was anyone you cared about in these areas, I doubt you'd be so gung-ho about those extreme measures and would actually take a second to consider other possibilities.

Also, for the record, violence has not increased '10 fold' here in America, it was actually more violent back in the old days you yearn for, even in Chicago.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: RollinBones] #904016
01/06/17 04:34 PM
01/06/17 04:34 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

But as long as it doesn't happen to you and yours, right? That's what I'm getting at. You're coming up with outrageously violent solutions and trying to justify it, and although I understand the fact that you're angry about certain ills of society, but your proposals are ludicrous. Public executions? Napalming neighborhoods? I'm simply pointing out that if it was anyone you cared about in these areas, I doubt you'd be so gung-ho about those extreme measures and would actually take a second to consider other possibilities.

Also, for the record, violence has not increased '10 fold' here in America, it was actually more violent back in the old days you yearn for, even in Chicago.

its called wishful thinking and fantasy rolling bones. i don't propose anything. i only want to see something drastic done to those four inner city thugs and not just their asshole tickled in prison. am i allowed to exercise my thoughts on what id like to see done to these four primates?

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #904018
01/06/17 04:37 PM
01/06/17 04:37 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

its called wishful thinking and fantasy rolling bones. i don't propose anything. i only want to see something drastic done to those four inner city thugs and not just their asshole tickled in prison. am i allowed to exercise my thoughts on what id like to see done to these four primates?

You can exercise all the thoughts you would like Dino, I'm just offering you a different perspective. No more no less.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: RollinBones] #904019
01/06/17 04:41 PM
01/06/17 04:41 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
and i appreciate that. but i dont apologize for my thoughts. if most of these thugs had any decent upbringing, half this shit wouldnt happen.

Re: Trump Warns Rahm Emanuel Over Chicago Violence [Re: dinocrocetti] #904028
01/06/17 06:11 PM
01/06/17 06:11 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

of course i dont want to live under those conditions, but with the violence up 10 fold here in the states, nothing else seems to be working, no? and for a heinous crime like what these four zoo animals are charged with, they should get the same treatment as that poor challenged kid.

They should be severly punished. Hurting a disabled person is about as low as one can go on the human shitstain scale.

Sadly, this case is strongly paralleled by this case:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...-john-rk-howard

and infuriatingly, these kids aren't going to see the inside of a prison. Maybe we should napalm Dietrich, Idaho...

Last edited by helenwheels; 01/06/17 06:21 PM.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull