GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 80 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #908331
03/09/17 07:46 PM
03/09/17 07:46 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39217015

to be honest this i don't have a problem with there is a tactical benefit to this. My concern is what he plans to do long term a few hundred marines fine it will help but if he decides to start sending in thousands into Syria and Iraq it will have a real negative effect they already hate the US out there all it will do is antagonise them

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #908333
03/09/17 08:44 PM
03/09/17 08:44 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Send in thousands you need 5 times that number to support them. So that won't happen. Hey the terrorists want to die for their god. We are just helping them do it. Fuck them.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Moe_Tilden] #908474
03/11/17 07:52 PM
03/11/17 07:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Interesting, Gets.

Thank you.

No problem,Moe.

Though just wondering what you think of the George Hamiltons of the world. The tanning bed people?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #908597
03/13/17 06:05 PM
03/13/17 06:05 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
When it comes to issues related to health, state Rep. Jessica Farrar says that men should have to undergo the same “unnecessary” and “invasive” procedures that she says Texas women are subjected to under recently passed state laws.

That’s why the the Houston Democrat on Friday filed House Bill 4260, which would fine men $100 for masturbating. In proposing a fine for masturbation, Farrar says that if a man’s semen is not used to create a pregnancy, “then it’s a waste ... because that semen can be used — and is to be used — for creating more human life.”

Farrar continued: “Men have to answer for their actions and so forth. So if there’s going to be an emission, it would have to be done in a hospital where the semen could be preserved for future pregnancies or it would be directly deposited into the vagina of a woman.”

I imagine some would have to work an extra job to pay for it.

Last edited by olivant; 03/13/17 06:06 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: olivant] #908602
03/13/17 08:44 PM
03/13/17 08:44 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oli,

I went to Sunday School from 1st to 12th grade...and there is some religious basis to what that proposed law is about.Onanism is a violation in the Old Testament.

Didn't think the story of the lawmaker was real and had to check it out first. What is the overall point she's trying to make? If she's trying to lay a trap for "moralists" about another issue.....it's a good trap.

Funny thing about all this is that, Onanism and that entire story is playing out with Joe Biden's family right now in 2017. Nothing new under the son. smile

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #908611
03/13/17 11:27 PM
03/13/17 11:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Oli,

What is the overall point she's trying to make? If she's trying to lay a trap for "moralists" about another issue.....it's a good trap.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/03/12/rep-farrar-bill/

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: olivant] #908749
03/15/17 08:49 PM
03/15/17 08:49 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Online content
Underboss
BlackFamily  Online Content
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
uhwhat

Is that per month, per week, per jerk or per hand ?

smile

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: olivant] #908765
03/16/17 06:47 AM
03/16/17 06:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
When it comes to issues related to health, state Rep. Jessica Farrar says that men should have to undergo the same “unnecessary” and “invasive” procedures that she says Texas women are subjected to under recently passed state laws.

That’s why the the Houston Democrat on Friday filed House Bill 4260, which would fine men $100 for masturbating. In proposing a fine for masturbation, Farrar says that if a man’s semen is not used to create a pregnancy, “then it’s a waste ... because that semen can be used — and is to be used — for creating more human life.”

Farrar continued: “Men have to answer for their actions and so forth. So if there’s going to be an emission, it would have to be done in a hospital where the semen could be preserved for future pregnancies or it would be directly deposited into the vagina of a woman.”

I imagine some would have to work an extra job to pay for it.

She is right I would be more then happy to deposit my old semen in Farrar's C U N T smile

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909097
03/21/17 01:52 PM
03/21/17 01:52 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Donald Trump Jr. puts Z list celebrity Chelsea Handler in her place after sick tweet targeting his family.

http://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/843978821355343872/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

She should stick to getting gangbanged by *7 black NFL players and tweeting pictures of her plastic tits.

* Give me a break. I was thinking of that scene in Any Given Sunday with James Woods.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909177
03/22/17 01:03 PM
03/22/17 01:03 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/...ortedly-shoots/

Terrorist attack in London attack on Parliament

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #909183
03/22/17 01:40 PM
03/22/17 01:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Gangster,

Story is all over the radio now. Please update as info is confirmed. I'll hold comment until things are confirmed but how does killing random people advance ANY cause?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909191
03/22/17 02:40 PM
03/22/17 02:40 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
this is what we know so far. The police have also come out and said they are treating this as an terrorist attack

Westminster attack latest:
• 4 dead, including attacker
• at least 20 injured
• police believe only one attacker

They are animals getts there is no negotiating with people like them at least groups like the IRA they might have been scumbags but we knew what they wanted and eventually we were able to negioate with them.

This lot they are just scum all they believe in his killing everyone they don't want anything else they have to be wiped out its the only way but its hard because all it takes like this is one crazy guy with a car and a knife. Lucky its hard to get guns over here otherwise this would have been a lot worse.

Last edited by gangstereport; 03/22/17 04:34 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #909223
03/22/17 08:55 PM
03/22/17 08:55 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Thanks for taking the time to update,Gangster. So one person ran down those people and then attacked the police.

The lone wolf stuff is scarier because if there is a plot of some sort, you figure the police have informants somewhere in these networks....who could tip them off.

Rest In Peace to the ones who died.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909248
03/23/17 03:07 AM
03/23/17 03:07 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
There are several reasons why an individual Muslim might go on a killing spree. Islam depends on the mercy of Allah for salvation. There's no guarantee unless one dies in jihad. Jihad has several meanings, from personal improvement to holy war. This kind of jihad is striving against unbelievers. Anyone who is an unbeliever or a hypocrite is a target. Who is a hypocrite? A secular Muslim, a non-practicing Muslim, or a liberal one. Many Muslims don't read the Quran or the Hadith. When they do they either are repulsed and confused by what they read, or they become more devout and serious about their faith. In Islam, prophets and martyrs immediately go to Paradise when they die; the rest have to suffer first.

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." (Quran 4:95)

The UK takes in a large number of its Muslim immigrants from Pakistan because it's part of the (British) Commonwealth of Nations, a legacy of British colonialism. Tony Blair and the Labor Party was responsible for increasing their immigration. 84% of Pakistanis want sharia to be the law of the country. Only 28% of Pakistanis have a negative view of ISIS, 9% support and the rest are unsure. Why are they unsure? Because they can read for themselves that ISIS is practicing true Sunni Islam. Even the leading Muslim scholars at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, the leading center of Muslim academia, says they are real Muslims and won't condemn them.

Even more, 89% of Pakistanis favor stoning for adultery, and 76% believe that those who leave Islam deserve the death penalty. So if you're a Muslim who converts from Islam to become a Christian or an atheist, any Muslim can come after you to kill you. I personally know someone in the Philippines who left Islam to become a Christian, and she had to flee her home and stay in hiding. Her own brothers (who are police officers) want to kill her. (Some of the Philippine islands closer to Malaysia are Muslim-dominated, and some even have their own ISIS group called Abu Sayyaf.) A majority of Muslims in many Muslim countries believe this. If you want to look at the stats, look here: http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-w...s-about-sharia/

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909249
03/23/17 03:59 AM
03/23/17 03:59 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Faith it's the home grown guys who are the problems the immigrants themselves are normally ok there is exceptions of course but the kids of these guys who are doing the attacks.

I don't like to discrimate against a religion but there is a lot of truth to what you said most Muslims I have met I have never had any problem with the problem is I don't know how you deal with these guys because I don't believe it's a majority but even it's a small minority believing in this sort of thing all it takes is one guy like this attack then your fucked. M15 have done well so far they are experienced with the IRA this is not new to them unlike other countries in Europe but I don't know how you deal with guys like

Last edited by gangstereport; 03/23/17 04:00 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909250
03/23/17 04:03 AM
03/23/17 04:03 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #909263
03/23/17 09:41 AM
03/23/17 09:41 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
F1,

Good points. A few questions. What % of the stories that we hear about involving hate crimes/bias incidents are real versus hoaxes in your opinion? Stories of religious monuments being knocked down, ethnic organizations receiving bomb threats, symbols of hate/slurs being left on property. These have become national stories the past month or so. Think it's just heightened media coverage of things that always occur or something else?

Gets, that's a tough one that I can't answer, even with a guess. One hoax is one hoax too many. Many of these crimes only make local news, and often when they do make national news, if they're discovered to be a hoax and that hoax goes against their narrative, the correction will be barely mentioned at all.

Today I was reading about some teen, I think it was a 17-year-old girl, who lied about being raped so a guy she liked would feel sorry for her. That was a hoax, but not a racial hoax.

I think when it comes to racial hoaxes, they usually fall into two categories. The first is people who use race to cover up for serious crimes, like Susan Smith, who blamed a black men for the murder of her baby, which she committed. The second type is the professional victim or SJW crime, like the Duke lacrosse rape case, where everyone worked against the students because it fit a racial victim narrative.

Now while researching an answer I found a couple sites that may provide a better answer to your question. Since I just found them I can't vouch for their accuracy nor if they have some sort of bias of their own.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

http://hoaxes.org/archive/display/category/racial_hoaxes

The bomb threats to Jewish centers were a hoax.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #909264
03/23/17 10:07 AM
03/23/17 10:07 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
There are several reasons why an individual Muslim might go on a killing spree. Islam depends on the mercy of Allah for salvation. There's no guarantee unless one dies in jihad. Jihad has several meanings, from personal improvement to holy war. This kind of jihad is striving against unbelievers. Anyone who is an unbeliever or a hypocrite is a target. Who is a hypocrite? A secular Muslim, a non-practicing Muslim, or a liberal one. Many Muslims don't read the Quran or the Hadith. When they do they either are repulsed and confused by what they read, or they become more devout and serious about their faith. In Islam, prophets and martyrs immediately go to Paradise when they die; the rest have to suffer first.

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." (Quran 4:95)

The UK takes in a large number of its Muslim immigrants from Pakistan because it's part of the (British) Commonwealth of Nations, a legacy of British colonialism. Tony Blair and the Labor Party was responsible for increasing their immigration. 84% of Pakistanis want sharia to be the law of the country. Only 28% of Pakistanis have a negative view of ISIS, 9% support and the rest are unsure. Why are they unsure? Because they can read for themselves that ISIS is practicing true Sunni Islam. Even the leading Muslim scholars at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, the leading center of Muslim academia, says they are real Muslims and won't condemn them.

Even more, 89% of Pakistanis favor stoning for adultery, and 76% believe that those who leave Islam deserve the death penalty. So if you're a Muslim who converts from Islam to become a Christian or an atheist, any Muslim can come after you to kill you. I personally know someone in the Philippines who left Islam to become a Christian, and she had to flee her home and stay in hiding. Her own brothers (who are police officers) want to kill her. (Some of the Philippine islands closer to Malaysia are Muslim-dominated, and some even have their own ISIS group called Abu Sayyaf.) A majority of Muslims in many Muslim countries believe this. If you want to look at the stats, look here: http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-w...s-about-sharia/

F1,

Glad to see you back posting.I must ask what the full context is for the Koran verse. The reason is that, as I've alluded to before, there exist several verses from the Old Testament of the Bible that call for slaughter of non believers/enemies.

For example 1st Samuel 15:3

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Now, this isn't a verse urging Christians to kill non Christians, but a story from the Old Testament specifically about a group that were enemies of the Hebrew people.

I have a few audio bibles and I've listened to the full version of whichever translation it was, and there are definitely examples of passages that detail the killing of non believers.Mostly in the Old Testament.
I guess it's about how one interprets the passage in full context.

How much of modern jihad movement is the result of clerics using the true history of colonization and Western meddling to reinterpret the verses from the Koran and send fools out there to commit atrocities?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #909265
03/23/17 10:09 AM
03/23/17 10:09 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39363297

7 arrests have been made

Thanks for update.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #909283
03/23/17 02:01 PM
03/23/17 02:01 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
another hoax

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #909288
03/23/17 02:11 PM
03/23/17 02:11 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
another hoax

Makes your blood boil, hopefully she will be sent to jail

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: thedudeabides87] #909289
03/23/17 02:16 PM
03/23/17 02:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Dude,

I think all of the recent people caught pulling hoaxes should be jailed. Fool who burned down his own church and painted "Trump" on the side, guy calling in bomb threats to groups representing his own ethnic group, women caught lying about rape....throw them all in jail.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #909295
03/23/17 03:45 PM
03/23/17 03:45 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Dude,

I think all of the recent people caught pulling hoaxes should be jailed. Fool who burned down his own church and painted "Trump" on the side, guy calling in bomb threats to groups representing his own ethnic group, women caught lying about rape....throw them all in jail.

Personally I think hoaxers need to be slapped around for a while before going to prison, but that's my opinion.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #909304
03/23/17 05:31 PM
03/23/17 05:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

F1,

Glad to see you back posting.

Have to spend less time the forums and Facebook and devote more to writing. I'm not getting any younger and those books and articles aren't gonna write themselves, so had to refocus my priorities. Sometimes too, part of me doesn't want to write about all the negativity, about thugs and real-life monsters. Can be a bit depressing, especially when you see that they have so many defenders and fanboys who talk about them as if they were great guys. It's like how Tupac promoted the thug life, and look how many people died following his advise (including himself). Anyway, there I go again :-)

BTW, always good to see your posts.

I must ask what the full context is for the Koran verse. The reason is that, as I've alluded to before, there exist several verses from the Old Testament of the Bible that call for slaughter of non believers/enemies.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Now, this isn't a verse urging Christians to kill non Christians, but a story from the Old Testament specifically about a group that were enemies of the Hebrew people.

I have a few audio bibles and I've listened to the full version of whichever translation it was, and there are definitely examples of passages that detail the killing of non believers.Mostly in the Old Testament.

How much of modern jihad movement is the result of clerics using the true history of colonization and Western meddling to reinterpret the verses from the Koran and send fools out there to commit atrocities?

One major difference between the OT verses and modern jihadism is that those commands were for a specific time and place. They were temporal and limited to the ancient Hebrews and early ancient Israel. In Islam, Muslims are told to follow the example of Muhammad. His example stands until the day of judgment. He's considered the ideal, the role model.

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." (Quran 33:21)

Read this for more: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammad:_The_Example_of_Ethical_Behavior. So historical context doesn't mean as much in Islam as it does in other religions.

So from the Quran and Hadith we can gather that during the Meccan (Makka) period when Muhammad and his followers were a minority, he tried to avoid causing problems until he became vocal in condemning the other pagan gods. Then he got chased out and fled to Medina. There he increased his numbers and raided supply caravans meant for Mecca. Mecca depended on those supply caravans since it was a desert city, so those raids hurt it. Eventually, Muhammad grew an army and raided Mecca. After several battles, he conquered the city of his birth when it surrendered. (There is evidence that one of Muhammad's successors, Umar, changed a lot of the facts and that it wasn't really Mecca that Muhammad conquered, but Petra, but that's for another time.)

So in the Quran we find "peaceful verses" from the early Meccan period, and "violent verses" from the later Medinan period. So the principle that can be gathered from the verses is that when Islam is a small minority it may stay isolated and submit to the laws of the country that it's in. As it grows it can agitate and demand more rights. Ultimately the goal is to take over the country...and the world under a single caliph. For ISIS, its members believe that Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is that caliph. Most other Muslims disagree, but they do believe that someday there will be a caliph who will rule the world (for more read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate). I also suggest reading this article by a scholar: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-this-one.html. When you do, notice this line:

"All pious Muslims well-read in the Hadith (the compiled sayings of the Prophet) firmly believe in the need to establish an Islamic State headed by a Muslim Caliph. This is mentioned twice in the Holy Quran and it’s central to the Islamic faith. No Muslim scholar would debate an Islamic state and the caliphate. Muslim Sunnis claim that the caliph should hail from Meccan notability. Shiite Muslims add that he must be from Ahl al-Bayt; a member of the prophet’s family."

I disagree with the author that ISIS is misinterpreting Islam. ISIS puts out a magazine that is free to download. In English. Anyone reading it can see that everything they do is justified by the Quran, the Hadith and the life of Muhammad. EVERYTHING. Since all these sources are also online and available for anyone to read, we can see for ourselves that they are NOT taking the verses out of context.

While in reality a global caliphate wouldn't work since there would always be fighting factions, etc., the point is that most Muslims have a belief in it as their ultimate goal. Even without a caliphate, non-Muslims in official Muslim countries suffer persecution. Often they live as dhimmis, official second-class citizens with few rights.

As to colonialism, which colonialism? Usually we think of Western colonialism, such as the UK, Germany, Belgium, etc. Even the USA. Certain a lot of evils were committed by colonialists. Sometimes they made things worse, but not always. Some good things that the Brits did was to end Sati, the ritual burning of spouses in India, and the ending of slavery. Most Americans are so ignorant on slavery that they think it ended in 1865. It didn't. It ended in most of the United States in 1865 (the Native American Five Civilized Tribes, such as the Cherokee and Choctow, didn't end slavery until 1870), but it continued in the rest of the world. Brazil didn't end it until 1888. Slavery wasn't criminalized in Niger until 2003. Slavery still exists in Somalia and Iraq, and when the Muslim Brotherhood ran Egypt in 2012, it brought back slavery. Slavery is allowed in Islam because Muhammad owned slaves.

Getting back to colonialism, I agree that sometimes European colonialism made things worse. But let's not forget that the Muslim conquests themselves were colonialism, and they didn't help anyone.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909357
03/24/17 02:33 PM
03/24/17 02:33 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
^^^^
the old " British empire was good cos they built the railways " is still going ,I see.

Some believe negative things about Muslims cos that's all they want to hear.

No one has committed more religious terror than European Christians. Majority of this board live in a country founded on it.

Too many in the 'WEST'((Anglos & french mainly ) never acknowledge their own gov'ts role in Islamic terror. Who supports the Saudis,Qataris ruling families more than the usa,uk gov'ts. The very same countries that have exported intolerant interpretations of Islam. All under the cast iron support of the same western gov'ts that prosecute a bs "war on terror "

A war on terror that seems to only target the more secular Arab regimes;, Iraq ,Libya, Palestine, Syria. All countries ruined thanks to the west (although this reality is not admitted ). Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad were targeted because they didnt do what the west said.

Let's be honest, ISIS are the Syrian "rebels " beloved and armed by the West. If they had stuck to the script and only beheaded Shiites and kurds ,they would still be our 'friends of Syria " but there never was a moderate Syrian Sunni "rebel " group as the west knew all along but still armed and supported.

I've gone way off what i came to post about, the "Westminster terrorist " So many of the terrorist attacks have been committed by ' black' Christian born converts to Islam.
( in UK that is ). I wonder why?

Most of the attacks on western soil have been committed by either converts or western born/raised men. Most were losers with lengthy criminal records. Most jihadis were religious for only a short while.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909361
03/24/17 03:27 PM
03/24/17 03:27 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
^^^^
The peanut gallery jumps in with ignorant responses, I see.

First, I didn't write that "the old British empire [sic] was good cos [sic] they built the railways." I clearly wrote that "sometimes European colonialism made things worse." However, unlike your post, mine was more nuanced and recognizes the reality that some good things came out of it too. If you want to think that the old British Empire was 100% evil and was worse than Hitler, Stalin and Satan, that's your right, but that exaggerated false belief won't magically become true just because you want to believe it.

Second, "No one has committed more religious terror than European Christians"? Really? Do you have any evidence to support these extremely insane claim? "Majority of this board live in a country founded on it"? I guess you mean the United States was founded on religious terror. Really? So George Washington, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, among others, are now religious terrorists? Wow. Insane. That's like the worst of Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn with the volume turned up to 11.

Third, I don't know why you went off on a tangent about the "war on terror" and recent Western interventions in the Middle East, but a lot of people on this board and myself have not supported them. I didn't support invading Iraq under Bush/Cheney, I didn't support Obama/Clinton bombing Libya and Syria or supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. I don't care for the Saudis or the Qataris either, but they're not at war with the rest of the Middle East and they don't support ISIS. Yes, the Saudis have exported Wahhabism, but even other forms of Islam that are not Wahhabi or Salafi are intolerant. Go look at the polls for yourself to see how many Muslims support killing apostates.

You also won't find me defending how the U.S. and other Western countries supported Syrian Sunni rebels who either defected to ISIS or Al Qaeda or agreed with their beliefs. I always disagreed with that policy. Not much an internet poster from California can do about it though.

I can't answer specifically what a larger number of black converts to Islam became jihadis, but there could be a number of factors. The UK is very secular and much of its Christianity is Christian in name only. The extent of Adrian Elms' beliefs could have been believing that God exists and that he celebrated Christmas. As he grew up he was probably disgruntled and unhappy about his life and thought Islam would give it more order, purpose and discipline. Since the UK and the Labour Party has been on a kick to hate everything British, it's easy to see why he also would feel that way. He may have felt a sense of anomie in an absurd society, so it would have been only natural that he became a criminal. "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die" was what the Stoics used to say; a modern version is "Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse." As Dostoevsky wrote, "If there is no God, everything is permitted." That was how he lived, but it probably didn't bring him joy or purpose.

At some point he converted to Islam and changed his name to Khalid Masood. As a convert he not only wanted to be a Muslim, but the best Muslim he could be. How does one do that? Not just by going to masjid and the five pillars of Islam, but by studying the Quran and Hadith. He wanted to follow the example of Muhammad. That meant hating the kuffar and the hypocrites. It meant knowing that if he died as a martyr he would ascend to Paradise. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited by Faithful1; 03/24/17 03:28 PM.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909381
03/24/17 07:51 PM
03/24/17 07:51 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
faith I agree with partly what you said but these polls you keep referencing how do we know they are even accurate not just full of extremists or right wing racists trying to make the situation worse than it Is not trying to offend your research just generally interest to see your answer.

I just find it hard to believe they support this sort of stuff none of the muslims I have ever met i have got that sort of view from then again they were quite liberal to be honest the guys i have met and i know there is a extremist section however they make me very nervous but they do seem to be a minority but even if a minority that means they are still very dangerous like this attack has shown

also what you propose to be the solution to the problem i have no idea what we can do to stop these animals just interested in what you think

there was this documentary which came out recently over here i will leave a link really sad its about the mother of a jihadist she was a white Christian women but her son who had previously been a normal kid suddenly became radicliased and joined Al shabad moved to Somalia showed how he became radicalised its good documentary really sad but it is interesting that scumbag destroyed his family really evil what he became he is burning in hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5IV6wUFbM

Last edited by gangstereport; 03/24/17 08:04 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909394
03/25/17 12:05 AM
03/25/17 12:05 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
gangstereport,

To your association of "right wing" with racists, there are also "left wing" racists too. The first association to racism shouldn't just be right wing. Pew Research is a respected polling organization associated with the Los Angeles Times. Left-wingers often accuse Rasmussen polls of being "right wing," but Pew doesn't have that reputation.

Like I wrote, there are secular and liberal Muslims who generally don't read the Quran, and if they do read the Quran, even fewer read the Hadith. But you can ask them what they believe about apostates. You can ask them if a Muslim converts to Christianity, Judaism or atheism, should that person be punished? Make sure to explain that you don't mean just in a Western country like the UK, but in a country like Pakistan or Egypt. You may be surprised by the answer.

The problem is that those words, those directives, are found in the Quran and the Hadith. About 90% of Muslims in the world are Sunni, which means that they are supposed to believe what's in the Hadith (Shia have their own Hadith). So as long as they believe in a literal interpretation of the Quran and read the Hadith, there will be radical Muslim terrorists.

There is a group called Reformed Islam, and notable members include Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, who are trying to spread a message of Quran-only, and a reading of the Quran that cherry-picks and keeps most of it in the 7th century, but his group isn't getting much traction. So for me, the answer is Reformed Islam or leaving Islam altogether.

Regarding the documentary, mothers have no authority in Islam, so a Christian mother would especially have no authority if the father is Muslim. Somalia was once a great country and the women were among the most beautiful in Africa. It was a popular vacation spot. Then the Marxists came in. They did some good things like increase literacy, but they also engaged in oppression. The Muslims rebelled and then there was a civil war. The Islamists won, and now Somalia is one of the worst places in Africa. They brought back slavery and piracy (Why do you think they did that? Answer: It's in the Quran and Hadith). It's a truly evil religion.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #909497
03/26/17 07:29 PM
03/26/17 07:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Turns out Reese Witherspoon is 63% Irish.

WTF would her family lie about their Irish heritage and pretend to be Welsh/Scottish?!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/reese-witherspoon-delighted-discover-shes-10077979

I always get the impression a lot of celebrities lie about stuff like this.

I mean Irish people average 7 or 8 babies per family.

Do the math.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #909645
03/28/17 02:31 PM
03/28/17 02:31 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

F1,

Glad to see you back posting.

Have to spend less time the forums and Facebook and devote more to writing. I'm not getting any younger and those books and articles aren't gonna write themselves, so had to refocus my priorities. Sometimes too, part of me doesn't want to write about all the negativity, about thugs and real-life monsters. Can be a bit depressing, especially when you see that they have so many defenders and fanboys who talk about them as if they were great guys. It's like how Tupac promoted the thug life, and look how many people died following his advise (including himself). Anyway, there I go again :-)

BTW, always good to see your posts.

I must ask what the full context is for the Koran verse. The reason is that, as I've alluded to before, there exist several verses from the Old Testament of the Bible that call for slaughter of non believers/enemies.

One major difference between the OT verses and modern jihadism is that those commands were for a specific time and place. They were temporal and limited to the ancient Hebrews and early ancient Israel. In Islam, Muslims are told to follow the example of Muhammad. His example stands until the day of judgment. He's considered the ideal, the role model.

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." (Quran 33:21)

Read this for more: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammad:_The_Example_of_Ethical_Behavior. So historical context doesn't mean as much in Islam as it does in other religions.

So from the Quran and Hadith we can gather that during the Meccan (Makka) period when Muhammad and his followers were a minority, he tried to avoid causing problems until he became vocal in condemning the other pagan gods. Then he got chased out and fled to Medina. There he increased his numbers and raided supply caravans meant for Mecca. Mecca depended on those supply caravans since it was a desert city, so those raids hurt it. Eventually, Muhammad grew an army and raided Mecca. After several battles, he conquered the city of his birth when it surrendered. (There is evidence that one of Muhammad's successors, Umar, changed a lot of the facts and that it wasn't really Mecca that Muhammad conquered, but Petra, but that's for another time.)

So in the Quran we find "peaceful verses" from the early Meccan period, and "violent verses" from the later Medinan period. So the principle that can be gathered from the verses is that when Islam is a small minority it may stay isolated and submit to the laws of the country that it's in. As it grows it can agitate and demand more rights. Ultimately the goal is to take over the country...and the world under a single caliph. For ISIS, its members believe that Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is that caliph. Most other Muslims disagree, but they do believe that someday there will be a caliph who will rule the world (for more read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate). I also suggest reading this article by a scholar: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-this-one.html. When you do, notice this line:

"All pious Muslims well-read in the Hadith (the compiled sayings of the Prophet) firmly believe in the need to establish an Islamic State headed by a Muslim Caliph. This is mentioned twice in the Holy Quran and it’s central to the Islamic faith. No Muslim scholar would debate an Islamic state and the caliphate. Muslim Sunnis claim that the caliph should hail from Meccan notability. Shiite Muslims add that he must be from Ahl al-Bayt; a member of the prophet’s family."

I disagree with the author that ISIS is misinterpreting Islam. ISIS puts out a magazine that is free to download. In English. Anyone reading it can see that everything they do is justified by the Quran, the Hadith and the life of Muhammad. EVERYTHING. Since all these sources are also online and available for anyone to read, we can see for ourselves that they are NOT taking the verses out of context.

While in reality a global caliphate wouldn't work since there would always be fighting factions, etc., the point is that most Muslims have a belief in it as their ultimate goal. Even without a caliphate, non-Muslims in official Muslim countries suffer persecution. Often they live as dhimmis, official second-class citizens with few rights.

As to colonialism, which colonialism? Usually we think of Western colonialism, such as the UK, Germany, Belgium, etc. Even the USA. Certain a lot of evils were committed by colonialists. Sometimes they made things worse, but not always. Some good things that the Brits did was to end Sati, the ritual burning of spouses in India, and the ending of slavery. Most Americans are so ignorant on slavery that they think it ended in 1865. It didn't. It ended in most of the United States in 1865 (the Native American Five Civilized Tribes, such as the Cherokee and Choctow, didn't end slavery until 1870), but it continued in the rest of the world. Brazil didn't end it until 1888. Slavery wasn't criminalized in Niger until 2003. Slavery still exists in Somalia and Iraq, and when the Muslim Brotherhood ran Egypt in 2012, it brought back slavery. Slavery is allowed in Islam because Muhammad owned slaves.

Getting back to colonialism, I agree that sometimes European colonialism made things worse. But let's not forget that the Muslim conquests themselves were colonialism, and they didn't help anyone.

No Kindle.

F1,

First. I was supposed to submit an article to you. I guess I have a masochist streak in me because I started a project about Charles Cullen, and it was a door that I was better off not opening.

On the topic though. I really don't understand some of the branches of modern jihadists and Islam. In an earlier thread I noted that Islam itself is hard to portray as being the problem because there are communities of African Americans who have followed Sunni Islam here for decades with NO terrorist act or link.I mentioned Philly specifically. About a few weeks after I wrote those very words, Edward Archer launched an attack on police in the name of Isis.

Archer's profile and background is not much different than the demon who did the London attacks.

They were relatively new converts, weak willed underachievers and I guess easy targets to become radicalized.

Thanks for the article. I'm not sure that his characterization applies to non Arab Muslims (debating about who the Caliph should be or caring)

I'm going to have to read the Koran because the points you make and verses you cite do seem to point in the direction of your argument. I'm just saying that the Old Testament and then specifically Revelations mention violence and death and I don't think many Christians, even devout ones, have read or know about these verses or have thought about what they mean.

About the U.K. and colonization? 6 in one hand..half a dozen in the other. Meaning that a few decades after stopping the practice of enslaving human beings...UK and other Euro powers introduced neo-slavery in the Scramble for Africa.UK colonized the entire world...the sun never sets on the British Empire. The physical chains come off and no longer trafficking people, but they enter sovereign countries and territories, claim it as theirs, confuse the people with religion, extract the natural resources and wealth and leave the native second class citizens in their own countries.

I've always thought that radicalized Islam uses the real life horrors, resource theft, and legacy of colonialism in OTHER
countries as a warning/propaganda tool to their students, as in "don't let this happen to us" "look at what the West did to them".

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull