GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (DiLorenzo, Ciment, Captbony1999, 1 invisible), 100 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,168
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #906876
02/16/17 02:08 PM
02/16/17 02:08 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906877
02/16/17 02:22 PM
02/16/17 02:22 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
^^ Love it lol

Quote:
You know,Helen, I wasn't disrespecting you or calling you a liar, but ..wow..............just wow.

I'd never think that about you. No worries man.

Last edited by helenwheels; 02/16/17 02:23 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906886
02/16/17 03:36 PM
02/16/17 03:36 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Gett my son visited my daughter at Columbia once. He met some of her class mates. He told me they were all stuck up snubs.

My oldest son is the most successful of my 4 kids. But my daughter from Columbia had the most book smarts.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906909
02/16/17 10:27 PM
02/16/17 10:27 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38998362

I was cringing watching this video he does not have the mental state for the job he has let the media get to him he cant take criticism I dont see him being a here a year from now I think he will eventually resign. The whole interview was embarrassing to be honest

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #906921
02/17/17 03:25 AM
02/17/17 03:25 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
I agree with you right to disagree. That being said, I never said that was my only reason I voted for Trump. It was just my main reason. And I think it is important to realize why I said that. America is a very tolerant country. And this has nothing to do with race. We tolerate gays or atheists or devil worshipers etc. But when you start to take advantage of that tolerance and start shoving it into our faces, we will bite back. We still have a voice and we are still a force to be reckoned with. Clinton, the celebrities, and all the media, the polls overlooked that fact. So Trump, mainly was a reminder. We will tolerate and have compassion with many views and many diversities. But don't try to force views or ways of life upon us and say we "have to agree" or we are bigots or homophobes or racists. We respect peoples right to disagree with us, they should respect our right to disagree with him. As long as both sides are tolerant, we are all good. When the left stopped doing that, they crossed the line. That's the main reason WHY Trump is OUR President. But the left didn't learn their lesson, they doubled down on forcing their views upon us. We'll see how that works out.

Respect your opinion and appreciate you speaking from the heart. I don't see how cutting off your nose to spite your face is a good idea though.
The mayor of your town has more political experience than the current POTUS, and it's becoming more evident by the day.

Because of the feelings that you say a lot of Americans had, which propelled Trump into office, he became more and more emboldened by saying and doing anything he wanted.Supporters did not hold him accountable. The over confidence and arrogance is what landed the current admin. in current situation. As long as the supporters were busy standing AGAINST "the extreme left"...Trump's team felt invincible.

You seemed to have taken offense to me pointing out that Obama laid this trap, that Flynn (and maybe others) quickly bit. The facts seem to support this though. If people thought that Putin punked or pushed around Obama, what do they think Putin will do with a novice politician who just became POTUS?

I take no offense and have no opinion of Flynn or Obama's supposed "trap" he laid. It's all media fluff to polarize citizens to the current Admin. Nothing else. Voting for Trump wasn't "cutting off my nose to spite my face." He was the best candidate no matter my personal views. I should've voted for Hillary and the liberal agenda? Jill Stein who is weak and has no experience in political or business affairs and is only interested in the environment or Gary Johnson who didn't even know what or where Aleppo was? I voted for Trump because he was the candidate I had the most confidence in, the media and liberals were against him, and because he didn't care about what he said, he didn't lie like a politician. He was up front, in your face, and he was the underdog. Nobody gave him the slightest chance of winning.

And on your other comment about the mayor of my town. Trump is a lot sharper than the mayor of the town that I live. trust me on that. She is my younger cousin. Known her all my life. She has a good heart, a pretty good mayor and she voted for Trump. I live right across the road from her. That being said I wouldn't use my town as a blueprint for mayors. The first mayor my town ever had was Ruey Eaton. Accused of killing a Prohibition agent, escaped Parchman farm, sent to Atlanta and then did time with Al Capone in Alcatraz before he was pardoned by an interim MS governor. About a decade or more after that he became my towns first mayor. He was a good guy though, married my Great Aunt Alice Yates.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #906922
02/17/17 03:50 AM
02/17/17 03:50 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
[quote=gangstereport]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38998362

I was cringing watching this video he does not have the mental state for the job he has let the media get to him he cant take criticism I dont see him being a here a year from now I think he will eventually resign. The whole interview was embarrassing to be honest [/quote

Canada did you see that little boy from Canada discussing things with trump. I think that little kid is not being in office a year from now, and I mean that. But his French is pretty good smile

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906935
02/17/17 11:14 AM
02/17/17 11:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
A CNN reporter walks into a neighborhood tavern and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy at the end of the bar wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. It didn’t take an Einstein to know the guy was a Donald Trump supporter.

The CNN guy shouts over to the bartender, loudly enough that everyone in the bar could hear, “Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, except for that Trump supporter.”

After the drinks were handed out the Trump guy gives the CNN guy a big smile, waves at him and says, in an equally loud voice, “Thank you!”

This infuriates the CNN reporter. So he once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the guy wearing the Trump hat. As before, this doesn’t seem to bother the Trump guy. He just continues to smile and again yells, “Thank you!”

So the CNN guy again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Trump guy. And again the Trump guy just smiles and yells back, “Thank you!”

At that point the aggravated CNN reporter asks the bartender, “What the hell is the matter with that Trump supporter? I’ve ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?”

“Nope,” replies the bartender. “He owns the place.”

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906944
02/17/17 01:20 PM
02/17/17 01:20 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Had to wait in a waiting room earlier this week. They had CNN on. THREE hours of "Flynn talked to Russia" !!! Holy shit, I forgot how annoying cable news really is.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: SoCalGangs] #906948
02/17/17 02:01 PM
02/17/17 02:01 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,
Good joke, not the punchline I expected.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907008
02/18/17 02:59 PM
02/18/17 02:59 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Kim Jong-nam: Will killing derail North Korea-China ties?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-39000681

interesting article because the truth is the only country that can really stop North Korea is China

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907051
02/19/17 08:54 AM
02/19/17 08:54 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39018984

Iraq begins battle to free western Mosul from IS

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907059
02/19/17 12:04 PM
02/19/17 12:04 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I think the stigma against voting for Trump is similar to the stigma against homosexuals.

Didn't Bruce Jenner say coming out as a conservative was harder than coming out as trans?

I was on NY Daily News and three of the top 5 headlines were anti-Trump propaganda; stuff like: "Is Trump losing his mind"?

Mainstream news shouldn't be this polarizing.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907064
02/19/17 02:49 PM
02/19/17 02:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Yes, trump is losing his mind. But he probably has a room for of money.

What funny homosexuals hate him. But he has done nothing against them. I guess homosexuals hate everyone except Muslims. Which is even funnier because muslems want to kill them all.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Footreads] #907167
02/21/17 10:22 PM
02/21/17 10:22 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/racist-vandalism-is-costing-victims-100-per-day/

Quote:
An interracial Connecticut couple refuses to cover up a racial slur that was spray painted on their garage door until authorities conduct a thorough investigation – even though the “blight” is costing them a $100-a-day fine.

The N-word was written on the couple’s garage door over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend, but so far, no one has been arrested for the crime.

Heather Lindsay, who is white, said they won’t scrub it off until authorities “do their job” and “not just cover it up and sweep it under the table as they have done in the past.”

The Stamford, Conn., officials have slapped the couple with a blight citation, which carries a $100 daily fine.

Lindsay, 59, said at least three neighbors have shouted the n-word at her husband, Lexene Charles, who is black, and their home has been vandalized several times before.

“That’s why we’re leaving it up,” she told The Post. “Because I’ve had it.”

“This is a racist community,” Lindsay added. “It’s just gotten more and more aggressive.”

NAACP representatives blasted the city’s response at a press conference outside her home on Monday.

“For them to be called n—-r, it must be so hurtful that they can easily just erase the board and suffer within, quietly by themselves, and act like nothing happened,” said Darnell Crosland, legal counsel for the state NAACP, according to the Advocate.

“And in fact, that’s what the Stamford police asked them to do. They were requested to take the sign down… and to just act normal, like nothing happened.”

Stamford authorities say the incident is still under investigation, but they haven’t found any witnesses. Police Chief Jonathan Fontneau said the couple turned down their offer to remove the racial slur for free.

“The neighbors were very upset when the incident occurred and truly felt for the couple,” Jankowski told the Advocate. “However, the residents who have condemned the racial incident are upset and are complaining about continuing to see the racial slur and how it is disturbing the peace in the quiet neighborhood.”

A foreclosure trial on the house is scheduled for early next month.

Neighbors said they’re disgusted by the vandalism, but would like to see the racial slur removed.

“It makes me sick to my stomach,” said Maike Corbett, who lives a few doors down the street. “It’s just so wrong. At the same time, it’s not everybody who did this. To leave it up as a symbol, I’m sorry, that affects everybody.

I read this a few times, and this is the first article that mentions that house is about to be foreclosed. A bit skeptical about parts of the story especially in light of some of the fake bias stories out there recently.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907329
02/23/17 02:14 PM
02/23/17 02:14 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Russia plotted to overthrow Montenegro's government by assassinating Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic last year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/...-assassinating/

Last edited by helenwheels; 02/23/17 02:14 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907369
02/23/17 09:48 PM
02/23/17 09:48 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wapt.relaym...charges/8970398

A Hinds County Sheriff's deputy has been arrested after investigators discovered an undisclosed amount of narcotics in his patrol car.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907396
02/24/17 05:30 AM
02/24/17 05:30 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/racist-vandalism-is-costing-victims-100-per-day/

[quote]An interracial Connecticut couple refuses to cover up a racial slur that was spray painted on their garage door until authorities conduct a thorough investigation – even though the “blight” is costing them a $100-a-day fine.

The N-word was written on the couple’s garage door over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend, but so far, no one has been arrested for the crime.

Heather Lindsay, who is white, said they won’t scrub it off until authorities “do their job” and “not just cover it up and sweep it under the table as they have done in the past.”

The Stamford, Conn., officials have slapped the couple with a blight citation, which carries a $100 daily fine.

Lindsay, 59, said at least three neighbors have shouted the n-word at her husband, Lexene Charles, who is black, and their home has been vandalized several times before.

“That’s why we’re leaving it up,” she told The Post. “Because I’ve had it.”

“This is a racist community,” Lindsay added. “It’s just gotten more and more aggressive.”

NAACP representatives blasted the city’s response at a press conference outside her home on Monday.

“For them to be called n—-r, it must be so hurtful that they can easily just erase the board and suffer within, quietly by themselves, and act like nothing happened,” said Darnell Crosland, legal counsel for the state NAACP, according to the Advocate.

“And in fact, that’s what the Stamford police asked them to do. They were requested to take the sign down… and to just act normal, like nothing happened.”

Stamford authorities say the incident is still under investigation, but they haven’t found any witnesses. Police Chief Jonathan Fontneau said the couple turned down their offer to remove the racial slur for free.

“The neighbors were very upset when the incident occurred and truly felt for the couple,” Jankowski told the Advocate. “However, the residents who have condemned the racial incident are upset and are complaining about continuing to see the racial slur and how it is disturbing the peace in the quiet neighborhood.”

A foreclosure trial on the house is scheduled for early next month.

Neighbors said they’re disgusted by the vandalism, but would like to see the racial slur removed.

“It makes me sick to my stomach,” said Maike Corbett, who lives a few doors down the street. “It’s just so wrong. At the same time, it’s not everybody who did this. To leave it up as a symbol, I’m sorry, that affects everybody

I read this a few times, and this is the first article that mentions that house is about to be foreclosed. A bit skeptical about parts of the story especially in light of some of the fake bias stories out there recently.

if the story was true are we so calm now in the face of it that the black guy can't just catch one of the white guys alone and just fuck him up. I say that because it was something I would do but now I would pay some people to do it for me.

I got people on soccer America The on line soccer paper upset with me.

There was a gay mls player forgot his name he was just an ordinary player. Who felt the need to tell the world he was gay. So an opponent in a game tried to rattle him by taunting him on it. Instead of handling himself in the game or after the game with no witnessses he had to tell the press.

I put in the paper that he was weak for not handling it himself. The readers attacked me for what I said bunch of pussy whipped wash women smile

I stopped posting on it because of that.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: helenwheels] #907397
02/24/17 05:32 AM
02/24/17 05:32 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Russia plotted to overthrow Montenegro's government by assassinating Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic last year

So are you saying they would kill you know who if he crossed them smile I guess that would upset the democrates.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Footreads] #907403
02/24/17 10:21 AM
02/24/17 10:21 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

I get the feeling that the garage spray painting story is a hoax, and that I will be posting an update confirming that in a few weeks. I also feel that the couple will soon post a gofundme page in a round about way to save their house.

I ask this question all the time, don't they sell hd surveillance cameras in the places where these stories happen? If somebody defaced your property once, why not place 2 real and a few dummy cameras around the perimeter of your house?

I agree with you about athletes, though. You hear something from another player....you can Zidane him, or wait until game is over & catch him and confront him in the tunnel or locker room.Settle it right then and there....nobody has to know.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #907420
02/24/17 02:38 PM
02/24/17 02:38 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
http://cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=56506

Before Henry Ashford started his senior year of high school in 1966, his father sat him down and asked him if he wanted to be one of the first black students to attend Starkville High School.

"He wanted me to do it," Ashford said. "So I did it -- mostly for him."

Ashford was one of five black seniors to graduate from SHS in 1967 -- the first year black students attended what had previously been an all-white high school. They weren't alone -- black students in Columbus and other parts of Mississippi began attending all white high schools by choice in the late '60s before the state began court-ordered integration in the '70s

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907423
02/24/17 03:14 PM
02/24/17 03:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Foot,

I get the feeling that the garage spray painting story is a hoax, and that I will be posting an update confirming that in a few weeks. I also feel that the couple will soon post a gofundme page in a round about way to save their house.

I ask this question all the time, don't they sell hd surveillance cameras in the places where these stories happen? If somebody defaced your property once, why not place 2 real and a few dummy cameras around the perimeter of your house?

I agree with you about athletes, though. You hear something from another player....you can Zidane him, or wait until game is over & catch him and confront him in the tunnel or locker room.Settle it right then and there....nobody has to know.

If the $100 a day fine is in the form of a lien, it could make it harder to sell the house, not to mention that a slur painted on a garage is going to make the house less desirable. So it could very well be a hoax designed to keep them in the house longer. But we'll see. If there's no witnesses and no camera footage, there probably won't be any arrests. And people with a house in foreclosure aren't going to spend the money for a security system.

Last edited by Faithful1; 02/24/17 03:15 PM.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #907434
02/24/17 05:16 PM
02/24/17 05:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

Good points. A few questions. What % of the stories that we hear about involving hate crimes/bias incidents are real versus hoaxes in your opinion? Stories of religious monuments being knocked down, ethnic organizations receiving bomb threats, symbols of hate/slurs being left on property. These have become national stories the past month or so. Think it's just heightened media coverage of things that always occur or something else?

Also a page or so back, BF gave you props and credit for being fair when it comes to criticizing politicians/pol. parties. Definitely agree with that. What's your take on Trump one mont into his term?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: helenwheels] #907436
02/24/17 05:24 PM
02/24/17 05:24 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Helen,

I grew up during the Cold War..was about 20 when the USSR fell apart. I say that to say that I am probably biased and tend to believe stories about Russia doing things like this.*
What are the Russians saying?

*I'm also not naive and know that CIA routinely staged coups and installs puppet leaders.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: BlackFamily] #907439
02/24/17 05:35 PM
02/24/17 05:35 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wapt.relaym...charges/8970398

A Hinds County Sheriff's deputy has been arrested after investigators discovered an undisclosed amount of narcotics in his patrol car.

BF,

wow.Cops almost NEVER snare other cops like this. Caught him with drugs INSIDE his police vehicle? Please keep updating this story because either he's a lone wolf or he had a LOT of backing to be so brazen.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907442
02/24/17 07:39 PM
02/24/17 07:39 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
F1,

Good points. A few questions. What % of the stories that we hear about involving hate crimes/bias incidents are real versus hoaxes in your opinion? Stories of religious monuments being knocked down, ethnic organizations receiving bomb threats, symbols of hate/slurs being left on property. These have become national stories the past month or so. Think it's just heightened media coverage of things that always occur or something else?

Gets, that's a tough one that I can't answer, even with a guess. One hoax is one hoax too many. Many of these crimes only make local news, and often when they do make national news, if they're discovered to be a hoax and that hoax goes against their narrative, the correction will be barely mentioned at all.

Today I was reading about some teen, I think it was a 17-year-old girl, who lied about being raped so a guy she liked would feel sorry for her. That was a hoax, but not a racial hoax.

I think when it comes to racial hoaxes, they usually fall into two categories. The first is people who use race to cover up for serious crimes, like Susan Smith, who blamed a black men for the murder of her baby, which she committed. The second type is the professional victim or SJW crime, like the Duke lacrosse rape case, where everyone worked against the students because it fit a racial victim narrative.

Now while researching an answer I found a couple sites that may provide a better answer to your question. Since I just found them I can't vouch for their accuracy nor if they have some sort of bias of their own.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

http://hoaxes.org/archive/display/category/racial_hoaxes

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907445
02/24/17 08:12 PM
02/24/17 08:12 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Helen,

I grew up during the Cold War..was about 20 when the USSR fell apart. I say that to say that I am probably biased and tend to believe stories about Russia doing things like this.*

*I'm also not naive and know that CIA routinely staged coups and installs puppet leaders.

The problem is we are only really seeing this story from side not the other. There probably was a assaniation plot there is in Montengro a very divided view on the west and Russia with radicals on both side a lot of people out there are very against them joining the EU. There is radicals who would do it however as far as the Russian governments involvement that we don't know there could be secret service involvement again would not surprise me but that does not neccarily mean the Russian government sanctioned it either the CIA does a lot it does not tell the US government about so I don't like all these articles saying that it could be true we don't know yet this is typical anti Russian progranda.

I don't like Putin he is a dicator and corrupt however I do respect him he is no doubt about it the smartest leader in the world people need to be very careful when dealing with him he played Obama I cant even imagine what he is doing to do to Trump. I am all for the West and Russia to start working closely together I even encourage it there is bigger threats at the moment with terriosm and the growing power and aggression of China who make Russia look like saints but we need to be careful Putin Is a manipulator Trump is an idiot these issues are too complex for him he wont really be dealing with Russia watch guys like Rex Tillerson closely they will be the guys making foreign policy

While we are on the topic of spying and espionage look at this even Germany is spying on the media

BBC dismayed at German 'BND spying on journalists'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39080256

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/24/17 08:15 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907446
02/24/17 08:17 PM
02/24/17 08:17 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Helen,

The Russians are denying, of course. But when I look at it in context of Putins history of meddling in the domestic affairs of his neighbors in Europe since the 2000s, I would say it's likely.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: helenwheels] #907449
02/24/17 08:34 PM
02/24/17 08:34 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Helen,

The Russians are denying, of course. But when I look at it in context of Putins history of meddling in the domestic affairs of his neighbors in Europe since the 2000s, I would say it's likely.

always more to stories like this helen remember our media is for obvious reasons going to be biased not denying this your probably right it is likely that there was Russian Government involvement but we don't know enough yet

What annoys me about all of this there has always been attention on Russia but since Trumps election It seems that a lot more people are now paying attention to Putin because he won why were so many people not outraged during the Geogrian war. Trump is just an idiot who they helped through leaking some emails that's it. No one cares that China is becoming more and more aggressive and Saudi Arabia is bombing innocent kids in Yemen and supplying terrorist groups but because Trump wins an election everyone cares about Russia again its sad to be honest i see all this protesting about Trump in the west why is no one protesting about the real dictators Trump is just an idiot who i think will resign before the end of the year

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #907457
02/25/17 12:24 AM
02/25/17 12:24 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Foot,

What zidane did was stupid. It is easy to hurt a guy in a game and make it look like an accident. You can also get a guy in a game as soon as the main official turns and starts moving in the other direction and make that look like an accident. You might get a yellow but not a red.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #907458
02/25/17 12:41 AM
02/25/17 12:41 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
he played Obama I cant even imagine what he is doing to do to Trump. I am all for the West and Russia to start working closely together I even encourage it there is bigger threats at the moment with terriosm

Hello Gangstereport.

How exactly did Putin play Obama?

How can the West and Russia work closely together if Putin is busy playing the American president whomever that might happen to be?

Did you know there is a connection between Russia and Islamic fundamentalists?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull