GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Irishman12, Brovelli, VanillaLimeCoke, faffy444, 1 invisible), 112 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,348
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,723
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,802
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902903
12/27/16 08:43 PM
12/27/16 08:43 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
It's not like it was, when they were ubiquitous, but you can still get a study connect in the right places.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902904
12/27/16 09:06 PM
12/27/16 09:06 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
True.

In the case of Joey Merlino , and NY mob guys working with him, that doesnt necessarily mean they "respect" him, at least in the ultimate sense of the word. They simply may just acknowledge the fact he's not a rat and if caught up in some illegal scam, they know he wont flip , they may respect that aspect of his personality. But it doesnt necessarily have to mean the Genovese respected his mob "history and prowess". For example, I've learned from some pretty reliable users on another forum that many NY mobsters from various families didnt think Merlinos rise was "Cosa Nostra". The fact that he was a soldier , who made a guy, despite never rightfully having this privilege, and then that guy making himself boss and then making Merlino his underboss, was looked down upon. Its the simple fact that no one was around to stop him and that hes looked at as vehicle into another territory for a NY family, that may be why some guys still choose to cooperate with him. And he simply represents Philly LCN now, so despite how he came to be , it is what it is and you need to go through him and his guys now to do any business in Philly and South Jersey . That may be the case , it doesnt necessarily have to be respect.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902913
12/28/16 12:06 AM
12/28/16 12:06 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
People can bring up the murder thing and say "Oh, he killed so many people". These guys aren't serial killers preying upon innocent women. These guys are in "the life". They kill other guys in "the life". It's what all of them signed up for. They're not killing innocent people. And the ones doing the killing know that they can be on the hit parade any day. It's kill or be killed. Not saying they are saints, just that it's their way of life. If you're clever and crafty you can take out guys before they take you out. If you make a wrong decision and get set up, you go bye-bye. That's how you live every single day; you don't have a 9 to 5, you party like crazy, have mistresses galore, gamble a shitload at the track, but you could go for a ride with your best friend and get 2 in the back of the head. It's different from a murderer of innocent people.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902926
12/28/16 10:14 AM
12/28/16 10:14 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Fact is, thats not every case , and more than a few of these guys have in fact murdered innocent people. Not trying to sound like that guy moe, but just stating facts.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: yatescj7] #902940
12/28/16 12:16 PM
12/28/16 12:16 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
People can bring up the murder thing and say "Oh, he killed so many people". These guys aren't serial killers preying upon innocent women. These guys are in "the life". They kill other guys in "the life". It's what all of them signed up for. They're not killing innocent people. And the ones doing the killing know that they can be on the hit parade any day. It's kill or be killed. Not saying they are saints, just that it's their way of life. If you're clever and crafty you can take out guys before they take you out. If you make a wrong decision and get set up, you go bye-bye. That's how you live every single day; you don't have a 9 to 5, you party like crazy, have mistresses galore, gamble a shitload at the track, but you could go for a ride with your best friend and get 2 in the back of the head. It's different from a murderer of innocent people.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

I could come up with a list of 50 innocent people killed by the mob off the top of my head beginning with Robert Kubecka and Donald Barstow whose murders were approved by the Lucchese admin.

That's not to mention the livelihoods ruined, pensions stolen from, taxes passed on to working people from their crimes etc, etc.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902943
12/28/16 01:43 PM
12/28/16 01:43 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Do we have to do this in every topic ... can we just talk about OC without getting into the morality of gangsters every time?

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Moe_Tilden] #903012
12/29/16 02:58 AM
12/29/16 02:58 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: yatescj7

I'm sorry but that's bullshit.

I could come up with a list of 50 innocent people killed by the mob off the top of my head beginning with Robert Kubecka and Donald Barstow whose murders were approved by the Lucchese admin.

That's not to mention the livelihoods ruined, pensions stolen from, taxes passed on to working people from their crimes etc, etc.

I was talking about any innocent people Merlino has killed. Merlino was the topic. If you can name any innocents murdered in cold blood by Merlino please present your argument. Don't throw other mob cases into the argument.

And taxes? Don't bring up taxes, the govt has taxed us a thousand times more for welfare support and food stamps for lazy people than the mob ever dreamed of.

Last edited by yatescj7; 12/29/16 03:00 AM.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #903023
12/29/16 07:17 AM
12/29/16 07:17 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol, this guy Moe. Anyway, in the case of Lancelotti, he was a capo before we really heard shit about him. So him rising in rank isnt all that far fetched . And the Nicky Skins tape prove that Lancelotti is respected by NY families within both Jersey and NY. So him being Merlinos "main man" in Philly is also very plausible. You could also throw in the fact that Merlino didnt bring Mazzone, Johnny Chang, Georgie Boy, or anyone else adding to Lancelotti's importance. Also Baby Dom seems to be Merlinos main enforcer.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #903330
01/01/17 12:01 PM
01/01/17 12:01 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

What ShitatraClub knows could fill a matchbook.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Moe_Tilden] #903334
01/01/17 12:19 PM
01/01/17 12:19 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
What ShitatraClub knows could fill a matchbook.

Face it Moe, I bring a lot more to these discussions than you ever have. And thats not even me saying that. Lol.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #903339
01/01/17 12:49 PM
01/01/17 12:49 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

And what you actually know could still fill a matchbook.

But thanks for your derivative opinions!

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Moe_Tilden] #903350
01/01/17 01:41 PM
01/01/17 01:41 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
C'mon Moe. Let's start the new year off as adults. Cut out the sandbox insults.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: SinatraClub] #903352
01/01/17 02:00 PM
01/01/17 02:00 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
True.

In the case of Joey Merlino , and NY mob guys working with him, that doesnt necessarily mean they "respect" him, at least in the ultimate sense of the word. They simply may just acknowledge the fact he's not a rat and if caught up in some illegal scam, they know he wont flip , they may respect that aspect of his personality. But it doesnt necessarily have to mean the Genovese respected his mob "history and prowess". For example, I've learned from some pretty reliable users on another forum that many NY mobsters from various families didnt think Merlinos rise was "Cosa Nostra". The fact that he was a soldier , who made a guy, despite never rightfully having this privilege, and then that guy making himself boss and then making Merlino his underboss, was looked down upon. Its the simple fact that no one was around to stop him and that hes looked at as vehicle into another territory for a NY family, that may be why some guys still choose to cooperate with him. And he simply represents Philly LCN now, so despite how he came to be , it is what it is and you need to go through him and his guys now to do any business in Philly and South Jersey . That may be the case , it doesnt necessarily have to be respect.

Dead on !!! The life is gone ....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #903654
01/03/17 11:37 PM
01/03/17 11:37 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Anyone have any idea who is running patsys crew while hes in the can awaiting trial?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: hoodlum] #903668
01/04/17 04:22 AM
01/04/17 04:22 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Scarfo Jr Shooting,The Turra Murder,The tony machines shooting,stanfa shooting,Joey Chang Shooting
Irish deluca,Felix Bocchino,Dutch avicoli,the Joey Sadano hit,Ron Turchi,Gino Depietro,Billy Veasey Hit,Gino Marconi Hit,,John Martorano,Rocco Maniscalco and Johnny Gongs. I'm sure there's others
He almost had u by the balls ,Mikey Balls,,lol,off by 4..even though i question 1 or 2 of these hits.(I think ligambi offed martorano)..
You know, thinkin' bout it now, Long john told his son cowboy 2 tell caramandi in prison that scarfo & simone sold him down the river,therby actually triggering the crow 2 jump ship, so, in Scarfos fucked up mind, the root of him going 2 the clink was ACTUALLY long john's fault, so the never forgive,never forgetting mindset of scarfo could have conspired w/ ligambi ("when u get out of here Joe, I want u to WHACK that motherfucker LONGY 4 ME") & so b it ,it was done for a ghostly purpose that no one really realized.!AVE MARIA!!

Last edited by hoodlum; 01/04/17 04:25 AM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: hoodlum] #903676
01/04/17 09:46 AM
01/04/17 09:46 AM
G
Giacomo Offline
Made Member
Giacomo  Offline
G
Made Member
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
You know, thinkin' bout it now, Long john told his son cowboy 2 tell caramandi in prison that scarfo & simone sold him down the river,therby actually triggering the crow 2 jump ship, so, in Scarfos fucked up mind, the root of him going 2 the clink was ACTUALLY long john's fault, so the never forgive,never forgetting mindset of scarfo could have conspired w/ ligambi ("when u get out of here Joe, I want u to WHACK that motherfucker LONGY 4 ME") & so b it ,it was done for a ghostly purpose that no one really realized.!AVE MARIA!!

Simone was close allies for years with McDonough, the Roofers' Union guy whom Martorano killed, defended him and his men a bunch of times, but then Martorano said Scarfo himself gave the order for Martorano to kill McDonough, right? Even though Scarfo and Simone were also tight. Complicated collection of relationships, and I guess Scarfo never gave a shit whose toes got stepped on.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #903681
01/04/17 11:59 AM
01/04/17 11:59 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Theres been nothing sufficient that points to Scarfo being behind the killing of Long John Martorano. Thats merely theory. Could be true, but there are no facts to say for sure either way. I personally think Long John came out, and just like many of his mob underworld confidants, didn't like nor respect the new order of things, he tried to do things his way and his way only, and paid for it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull