GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 118 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,215
Posts1,056,176
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902724
12/24/16 03:35 PM
12/24/16 03:35 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Mikey Lance wouldn't even know where Toms River is. Lots of stupid shit being put out there.

I stand corrected he might know where it is , might have been up there fishing with Phil Narducci.

@Dante Toms River is what I call grey area. Some say it's central, some say it's south jetsey. There high school teams play in South Jersey playoffs for championships.

Last edited by flamingokid123; 12/24/16 03:44 PM.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902727
12/24/16 04:48 PM
12/24/16 04:48 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Toms River is the Southernmost part of Central Jersey. It's also all ex North Jersey and NYC people , there's no Philly people in TR.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Serpiente] #902730
12/24/16 06:07 PM
12/24/16 06:07 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
I have also heard that Mikey Lance has a lot of rackets that extend a vast territory from South Philly all the way to the shore. Perfect example, he was the Caporegime that the Borgata Bookmaking ring kicked up to. This article also tells me that Dom Grande is now back to reporting to Mikey Lance again because he shouldn't have been with the boss in front of NY without his skipper there if Philly even still follows protocol....

And north right up to Scoops , I know most consider Toms River( south) and his network goes right to Georgie's he is huge .

Dom is a smart guy and has a level head from what I hear and you don't have that these days with all these guys swallowing OxyContin's .

So smart and level headed he supposedly agreed to a plan to shoot a guy in front of witnesses in his buddy's own car. By luck and 10 minutes he's not sitting next to nicodemo doing 20. Guess we have different definitions of smart and level headed

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 12/24/16 06:08 PM.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902742
12/24/16 08:21 PM
12/24/16 08:21 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Dante no talking about Burlington Monmouth and ocean county Toms River being north to us.

2112 I don't think that was Dom 's call most likely Nic call but yea the worst .

I am talking about the young Philly and NY guys most from my experience being in my mid 60's many are using that oxyContin and or other and are shot out .

So many of these guys are borderline junkies and I know someone in Dom's family (in law)and I hear he is far from a junkie.

And Innocent until proven guilty / well sometimes .

And as far as Lance he has Albert south of the city.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/24/16 08:26 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Serpiente] #902745
12/24/16 08:52 PM
12/24/16 08:52 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Dante no talking about Burlington Monmouth and ocean county Toms River being north to us.

2112 I don't think that was Dom 's call most likely Nic call but yea the worst .

I am talking about the young Philly and NY guys most from my experience being in my mid 60's many are using that oxyContin and or other and are shot out .

So many of these guys are borderline junkies and I know someone in Dom's family (in law)and I hear he is far from a junkie.

And Innocent until proven guilty / well sometimes .

And as far as Lance he has Albert south of the city.

Serp, you are in your mid 60s?

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902753
12/24/16 09:51 PM
12/24/16 09:51 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Albert Lancelotti and Dom Grande are very close, Dom Grande was in Al Lance's wedding. Al Lance is also very close with Skinny Joey. They Call Lance on the streets in South Philly "Al Cat", I once dated a South Philly Italian girl and she knew Al's family well, Al is extremely close with Skinny Joey and Dom Grande.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Serpiente] #902763
12/25/16 12:14 AM
12/25/16 12:14 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
On the oxy thing Serp I think your right a few years ago but not sure anyone has the steady supply anymore to be every day users . More likely they either moved on to sniffing H or do it a week every month when that supply comes in or are disciplined enough to just do a weekend thing but I'm only speaking from a north jerz , NYC perspective, maybe your area is different .

The govt or a college should do a research project on oxy to better understand how a drugs legal status and/ or LE materially reducing supply to make more effective addiction policies as I think something can be learned - good or bad - as literally over a 12-18 month period oxy supply was reduced substantially . Gives me hope that one day a reasonable strategy could be found .

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Belmont] #902765
12/25/16 12:54 AM
12/25/16 12:54 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
And on the ML and dry snitch suspicion, I think Belmont is spot on as today with almost everyone on guard for informants I can't see how anyone gets away with that for 30+ years , guys would of pinned something back to him . There are a plenty of guys whether made or associates that just handle gambling packages and loansharking that do very little time. The same can also be said about some construction and garbage guys that made multiple millions with very little time and almost no name publicity , especially WS. One guy recently cashed out and supposedly retired last year and his firm did 100m in annual revenue as a NYC GC. Wish I knew the story there but doubt we ever will. Papa smurf is another one but has a little more publicity. No doubt wise guy construction is down substantially from the 80s but no doubt there are still some major contractors in the area but when was the last time there was a construction bust ? Very rare as they are low key and can do most of their shit legit which nearly eliminates their racketeering , extortion, bid rigging , money laundering and wire / tax fraud exposure . My guess is it's so hard to bust that type of racket that LE barely and probably wisely even tries today. LE seems to be going after the low hanging fruit in gambling as it gets the headlines however does little in terms of slowing things down. Even with drug dealing, how much time does LE want to spend on a big weed operation which is probably much harder to bust as they are buying from legal growers , lol. My guess is LE and LCN have reached their equilibrium balance where as long as one side doesn't change drastically , things will just chug along as is or close to as is .

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: PHL_Mob] #902768
12/25/16 02:09 AM
12/25/16 02:09 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Interesting that Mikey Lance is Joeys top guy in Philly according to Jerry...I would think he'd have to be the guys been super low key...The article mentions and I think others like PHL said that Mikey Lance has operations that extend far into South Jersey, but curious if anyone thinks he or any other capo like Georgie maybe has anything going on in Wilmington, DE? Its a 25 minute ride from the heart of South Philly and I would think with it having a Port as well and gambling via horse-racing at Dover downs that maybe its possible? Any thoughts?

@MikeyBalls- With regards to Philly guys being in Delaware, coincidently speaking of Mike Lance, his nephew Albert Lancellotti who is a made guy in his 40s and is from South Philly, recently moved to the Wilmington, DE area and lives there with his wife and daughter. He has a legitimate job (I think he's an electrician or in plumbing?), but obviously since he's a made guy I've got to imagine he is involved in the rackets still. Now the question is does be commute back and forth and maintain a presence in South Philly or even South Jersey which is right over the bridge from DE also, OR did he move to Delaware for a reason? I would speculate that Allie Lance moved to Delaware on Mike Lance's orders to supervise gambling and loansharking operations (and any other rackets for that matter) in the Wilmington/Delaware area and any associates that they have in DE. Back in the 2008 Borgata gambling bust, which Mike Lance was supervising and busted in, one of the associates charged in the case was a young associate from Hockesin, DE. That leads me to believe that there are probably other young and older associates and gambling agents and what not operating under the auspices of the Philly Family and Albert Lancelotti Jr is the Philly soldier supervising this. All speculation though...

Phl_mob- thanks for sharing pal I appreciate the response.. didnt know Al Lance was now living in Wilmington but i do recall reading bout that associate in the bust from Hockessin. Gotta figure theyd have some sort of gambling going on here bc its so close to s philly

Moe- thanks for the serious response i still appreciate whenever you add your knowledge and insight

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902769
12/25/16 02:12 AM
12/25/16 02:12 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Db- i agree completely on mikey lance.. comparisons to Scarpa simply bc hes stayed outta jail is dumb.. to me he's operating like you described low key and smart...

I wonder since guys like serp who's Philly insight is u questioned, anyone have insight on how big his crew id in terms of numbers? Wonder how many made guys he has? We know his bro and Dom Grande

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902776
12/25/16 08:14 AM
12/25/16 08:14 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
@pmac

I missed that part of the indictment, the Eastern Europeans. So the setup was similar to like, the gas tax thing? With Eastern Europeans (in this case) being the stand in for the Russians, Porello is the Franzese role?

I'll tell ya, what those Russians/European gangsters can do with a fuckin college degree is scarier than a gun in some ways...

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902777
12/25/16 08:17 AM
12/25/16 08:17 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I keep waiting for a follow up racket to the Internet/Gambino/Martino thing. Something along those lines.... Been like almost 20 years. I thought that woulda been a growth industry lol.....

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Moe_Tilden] #902780
12/25/16 08:50 AM
12/25/16 08:50 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Joey has a ton of murders under him. The ones Louie listed are just half at least. Between murders that he actually committed himself and ones that he ordered under his tenure if put it at 20+ for sure. There are probably around ~6-7 murders that he's responsible for if not actually committed that we don't even know about. For instance, one murder that I just learned about that I didn't even know about that I just read about in Bobby Simone's book was a murder in like '84 that he and Tori Scafidi alledgedly committed. Apparently Tori and Joey got into a fight with a young Riccobene associate/supported in a South a Street night club and it spilled out of the club but then was broken up. Later on that night Tori and Joey followed the kid home and shot him to death outside of his house in front of his mother who was watching from the upstairs window. Tori was the only one of the two men who was positively ID'd by the mother, but Bobby Simone was able to get Tori off of the murder.

That is beyond fucked up. It's fucked up that people actually look up to the guy like some Robin Hood figure. He's evil.

Evil? Joey has done a lot of good for his community, gives presents to children in need and has always had a soft spot for the poor in south philly. Like him or hate him this can not be denied.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #902783
12/25/16 12:46 PM
12/25/16 12:46 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Joey has a ton of murders under him. The ones Louie listed are just half at least. Between murders that he actually committed himself and ones that he ordered under his tenure if put it at 20+ for sure. There are probably around ~6-7 murders that he's responsible for if not actually committed that we don't even know about. For instance, one murder that I just learned about that I didn't even know about that I just read about in Bobby Simone's book was a murder in like '84 that he and Tori Scafidi alledgedly committed. Apparently Tori and Joey got into a fight with a young Riccobene associate/supported in a South a Street night club and it spilled out of the club but then was broken up. Later on that night Tori and Joey followed the kid home and shot him to death outside of his house in front of his mother who was watching from the upstairs window. Tori was the only one of the two men who was positively ID'd by the mother, but Bobby Simone was able to get Tori off of the murder.

That is beyond fucked up. It's fucked up that people actually look up to the guy like some Robin Hood figure. He's evil.

Evil? Joey has done a lot of good for his community, gives presents to children in need and has always had a soft spot for the poor in south philly. Like him or hate him this can not be denied.

Yeah! They don't know Joey like we know Joey! Joey Merlino is a saint!

He is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back...

And then send you an invoice for it!

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Blackjack2121] #902795
12/25/16 07:50 PM
12/25/16 07:50 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
you penis sucking wanna bee follower, joey idol lovin having joey loving sucking penis so much your cumdumster so freakin full sperm is coming out of your nose.. you couldn't make any high school football or soccer team. you must be so inept you cant even live by yourself.. dude mom n pop are gonna be gone someday.. omg....omg.... don try to re produce wit anyhuman cat dog just go away.. dude go away.. you must of been sodomized by somebody at sometime.. dude why do you like that? does it go to your mouth next? Mann that's shitty....

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Blackjack2121] #902796
12/25/16 08:02 PM
12/25/16 08:02 PM
M
marine Offline
Made Member
marine  Offline
M
Made Member
ohh and forgot to ask how many invoices do you have for his underwear..?? man your in debt cause you want someone elese drawers.. dude u have to b kidding me.. are you transgender.. ?and joey is done he will do 6-8 years.. and when he gets bak they will want nothing to do with that greedy saint that he is.. oh and ps joey couldn't make a high school football team either.. when an if he comes back someone will rid of him at sometime.. so so sorry fellows.. you need to buy someone eleses soiled underwears..

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902799
12/25/16 09:36 PM
12/25/16 09:36 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
stopp this!! joey is not done. he will be around for many more years. joey is loved buddy.. something youll never be.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: marine] #902803
12/25/16 11:12 PM
12/25/16 11:12 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
marine had been warned on numerous occasions about the vulgar flaming he seems to enjoy. He obviously ignored those warnings. He's gone from here.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: mikeyballs211] #902809
12/26/16 12:05 AM
12/26/16 12:05 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Interesting that Mikey Lance is Joeys top guy in Philly according to Jerry...I would think he'd have to be the guys been super low key...The article mentions and I think others like PHL said that Mikey Lance has operations that extend far into South Jersey, but curious if anyone thinks he or any other capo like Georgie maybe has anything going on in Wilmington, DE? Its a 25 minute ride from the heart of South Philly and I would think with it having a Port as well and gambling via horse-racing at Dover downs that maybe its possible? Any thoughts?
Mikey..Wilmington??..the city is a dump last i checked..like u said, dover downs,maybe but that's not wilmington,,is a druggie spot 4 the skeez-factor..I dont know, maybe i'm wrong..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: mikeyballs211] #902810
12/26/16 12:16 AM
12/26/16 12:16 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Louie- idk how you're gettin Merlino has 20 bodies on his resume? Off the top of my head id say he was the shooter in what 2-3 amd ordered maybe 6 killings since hes been boss? I could be wrong and if so I apologize but i think 30 is an overstatement

In regards to Mike Lance are u saying you think hes an informant comparing him to Scarpa? Ive seen that said on here before but theres no real evidence to backup that claim other than hes stayed outta jail and outta headlines. As previously stated his name was mentioned in the Borgata bust from 2007 I believe but it was never tied to him
I know 1rst hand Mikey Lance ain't no fuckin' rat!!!

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Louiebynochi] #902811
12/26/16 12:21 AM
12/26/16 12:21 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Scarfo Jr Shooting,The Turra Murder,The tony machines shooting,stanfa shooting,Joey Chang Shooting
Irish deluca,Felix Bocchino,Dutch avicoli,the Joey Sadano hit,Ron Turchi,Gino Depietro,Billy Veasey Hit,Gino Marconi Hit,,John Martorano,Rocco Maniscalco and Johnny Gongs. I'm sure there's others
He almost had u by the balls ,Mikey Balls,,lol,off by 4..even though i question 1 or 2 of these hits.(I think ligambi offed martorano)..

Last edited by hoodlum; 12/26/16 12:23 AM.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Moe_Tilden] #902813
12/26/16 12:30 AM
12/26/16 12:30 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

I remember reading the same xact same thing..they were supposed to show up at a funeral the next day or something like that..

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: SC] #902816
12/26/16 12:51 AM
12/26/16 12:51 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: SC
marine had been warned on numerous occasions about the vulgar flaming he seems to enjoy. He obviously ignored those warnings. He's gone from here.
Thank You SC & a Merry Christmas to all our members..it's been a long time comin'..that dude really got on my nerves..on that note..I just spotted Barbra Stanwyck on TMC..she gets me goin', so hot,see u guy's later !

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902826
12/26/16 09:18 AM
12/26/16 09:18 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

"Evil? Joey has done a lot of good for his community, gives presents to children in need and has always had a soft spot for the poor in south philly. Like him or hate him this can not be denied."

Ralphie, you do know that none of the money that was spent on all of that stuff came from Joey's wallet, right?

His reasons for doing that are to boost his public image.

Do you think he would lose a second's sleep if an innocent person got hit in the crossfire when he tried to kill Scarfo in a packed restaurant? Or if an innocent person got hit when they started shooting wrecklessly on a busy expressway in an attempt to kill Stanfa?

Come on.

Cops have said it's a miracle noone else but the intended target got hit in both of those cases.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902831
12/26/16 11:28 AM
12/26/16 11:28 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Wait, Marine thought I was being serious lol

wowzers he dipped into grandpas old cough syrup for the holidays

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902865
12/27/16 10:36 AM
12/27/16 10:36 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Big difference between money guys not getting caught or being under the radar and Mikey lance who's been implicated in testimony and by witnesses as a mob shooter. Who's been part of the inner circle of a crew where everyone except him has done time.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Louiebynochi] #902869
12/27/16 12:12 PM
12/27/16 12:12 PM
G
Giacomo Offline
Made Member
Giacomo  Offline
G
Made Member
True, but remember that in the trials where Lancelotti was implicated by testimony, the actual defendants were found not guilty of the shootings.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: Giacomo] #902885
12/27/16 04:11 PM
12/27/16 04:11 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
And they were indicted why wasn't he. And what about the loan shaking gambling and extortion. Not even a 6 month bid......

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: gangstereport] #902898
12/27/16 07:40 PM
12/27/16 07:40 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Shit happens, that's why. Such a stupid idea.

Re: gangland news:FBI pay for wiseguys christmas party [Re: DB] #902902
12/27/16 08:34 PM
12/27/16 08:34 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DB
On the oxy thing Serp I think your right a few years ago but not sure anyone has the steady supply anymore to be every day users . More likely they either moved on to sniffing H or do it a week every month when that supply comes in or are disciplined enough to just do a weekend thing but I'm only speaking from a north jerz , NYC perspective, maybe your area is different .

The govt or a college should do a research project on oxy to better understand how a drugs legal status and/ or LE materially reducing supply to make more effective addiction policies as I think something can be learned - good or bad - as literally over a 12-18 month period oxy supply was reduced substantially . Gives me hope that one day a reasonable strategy could be found .

As far as the East Coast goes , I know for a fact that isnt true. Its still very possible for many users to get steady supplies for everyday use . A lot of people discount health insurance companies , many of which still pay for Oxycontin/codone and other drugs. And a supply of 90 pills prescribed every two weeks , is enough for an everyday user , when its prescribed in that manner . Even without health insurance , someone interested in using/selling or whatever can pay in that capacity .

The oxy thing isnt as restricted as the government and FDA would like people to believe. I know this because I use them for medical purposes myself and have to deal with insurance companies , and pharmaceutical providers. Theres still plenty of workarounds , not that I've used them , as I dont need to , but I've seen those that do , know some, and know how easy it is to still "stack up" on these things.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull