GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 122 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,349
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,726
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? #902253
12/19/16 08:02 PM
12/19/16 08:02 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline OP
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
http://gangsterreport.com/the-glass-boat...t-bronx-tavern/

Scotts article goes into detail about a murder Tony Zinzi made his bones on...Specifically in the article Scott writes " Zinzi and Parrello, 72, were indicted together back in the summer in a federal racketeering case. Parrello allegedly oversees the Genovese syndicate’s affairs in the Bronx."

I know the Genovese hierarchy is largely a mystery so I am not sure if anyone is in the know..but is Patsy Parrello the most powerful Genovese skipper in the Bronx/and in turn of all families since theyre the top fam in NYC? I thought there were multiple Genovese crews in the Bronx, but I cannot name really any other Genovese skippers in NYC besides him and Allie Shades kid

Does anyone have any insight if Scotts sentiment is accurate? And if not , whats the ranking (subjectively of course) of current powerful capos in the Genovese family in the Bronx, and hell for argument sake the rest of the family as well? Any insight would be much appreciated...thanks fellas and ladies..Merry Christmas!

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902336
12/20/16 03:48 PM
12/20/16 03:48 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Mikeballs angelo prisco was a bronx capo but got life about 8yrs ago another bronx capo and acting boss nigro was sentence to life for the murder of al bruno up in springfield ma. There was buster ardito in the bronx he died about 10yrsago under indictment. So all these guys had to be replaced. There was that capo pagano who i believe just took a plea deal for like 2yrs he was operating out the bronx. Another capo conrad i..... whose in jail i think was indicted again in this indictment. Read his acting handpicked capo is that guy from new haven ct rooster. That guy had a federal agent driving him to meetings with higher ups hes probaly in the dogghouse. But yaeh it seems over the years atleast since chin died the power is in the bx. Maybe why the bonanno boss is a bx guy.

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902373
12/20/16 10:21 PM
12/20/16 10:21 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
lol "mikeballs" Pmac your spelling/grammar is atrocious and borderline unreadable, but youre info is great and you're good people, thanks for the reply

I know of Prisco, Buster Ardito, Artie Nigro..But I thought Conrad Iannello took over his brothers crew in Little Italy? Daniel Pagano is a good call hes def a powerful Bronx Genovese skipper...Anyone know whos running his crew now that hes in jail? Is it Def Rooster Orefice?

So im wondering Pmac if u know who the other Bx capos in the Genovese fam would be or is that it just the 2 of them? According to Scott Patsy is running the BX basically for the Westside so that would lead me to believe they have a few crews there...Wonder who took over Priscos crew, Arditos crew, etc...Im sure Bronx or some other knowledgeable guys have an idea, any insight fellas?

I see your point about Mancuso, but I dont think the fact that the Bronx has a strong OC connection still correlates to the Bonnano boss automatically having to be a Bronx guy..I mean Cammarrano or whatever his name is I believe is a Long Island/Staten Island guy no? Theyre powerbase from what ive read is def not the Bronx, its LI, SI, and BK.

Sidenote if Bronx, DB, or any of the other phenomenal posters have insight into the skippers for the Westside in the Bronx, can you do me a favor and at least use their last names? Lol PB used to do that shit all the time and would drive me nuts bc his info is amazing, but hed say yea " Louie Long Dick is running a sports book outta Arthur avenue, and for the majority of us who dont know Louies real name, id have no clue who hes talking about then have to ask him like a schmuchk.....I realize this request makes me seem like a fuckin Fed lol but i assure yall im not, just a naive dickhead from the Philly burbs....As always thanks for taking the time to reply boys

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902563
12/23/16 12:19 AM
12/23/16 12:19 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Ernie Muscarella is still a fairly powerful capo right? Theres not much about him, but he's another one of those Genovese skippers thats been a crew bkss for 20+ yrs which is impressive

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902571
12/23/16 01:28 AM
12/23/16 01:28 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Doesn't Barney live in New Rochelle? Close to the Bronx.

Muscarella, like you mentioned. Quiet Dom, too, I thought. And wasn't Leo a Purple Gang guy? Most of those guys became integrated into Bronx factions, I think.

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902598
12/23/16 10:15 AM
12/23/16 10:15 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
lol "mikeballs" Pmac your spelling/grammar is atrocious and borderline unreadable, but youre info is great and you're good people, thanks for the reply

I know of Prisco, Buster Ardito, Artie Nigro..But I thought Conrad Iannello took over his brothers crew in Little Italy? Daniel Pagano is a good call hes def a powerful Bronx Genovese skipper...Anyone know whos running his crew now that hes in jail? Is it Def Rooster Orefice?

So im wondering Pmac if u know who the other Bx capos in the Genovese fam would be or is that it just the 2 of them? According to Scott Patsy is running the BX basically for the Westside so that would lead me to believe they have a few crews there...Wonder who took over Priscos crew, Arditos crew, etc...Im sure Bronx or some other knowledgeable guys have an idea, any insight fellas?

I see your point about Mancuso, but I dont think the fact that the Bronx has a strong OC connection still correlates to the Bonnano boss automatically having to be a Bronx guy..I mean Cammarrano or whatever his name is I believe is a Long Island/Staten Island guy no? Theyre powerbase from what ive read is def not the Bronx, its LI, SI, and BK.

Sidenote if Bronx, DB, or any of the other phenomenal posters have insight into the skippers for the Westside in the Bronx, can you do me a favor and at least use their last names? Lol PB used to do that shit all the time and would drive me nuts bc his info is amazing, but hed say yea " Louie Long Dick is running a sports book outta Arthur avenue, and for the majority of us who dont know Louies real name, id have no clue who hes talking about then have to ask him like a schmuchk.....I realize this request makes me seem like a fuckin Fed lol but i assure yall im not, just a naive dickhead from the Philly burbs....As always thanks for taking the time to reply boys

Joseph Cammarano is a Brooklyn guy who lives in Long Island. He's from Greenpoint.

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902627
12/23/16 03:08 PM
12/23/16 03:08 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Are they reticent to throw out people's real names cos they are scared of retaliation?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902630
12/23/16 03:18 PM
12/23/16 03:18 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Some of these guys live in north jersey ( bergen county ).

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902653
12/23/16 06:10 PM
12/23/16 06:10 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Appreciate the words MB but I'm honestly the last person that would know, I'm still in 101 class compared to others here .

My best guess is there are multiple Bronx skippers - way too much shit going on in that area , both white collar , blue and gray. No one imo knows for sure who is calling the shots outside of the in the know guys, likely fronts at that level plus they have a bunch of old timers, who I doubt are day to day, but that family has pride & are real pro's, who I guess givie counsel and have power , who has more is anyone's guess, could be one , could be shared , could be an in the background old timer that has Petes and Barneys ear and trust and who others think are retired, who knows . Those top guys are so insulated IMO now that's it's gonna be hard to pop them and they are too smart to take convicatable cash .

Patsy was a serious in the know guy for sure but if he was speaking to outsiders , its highly likely theres someone else in the Bronx that's even more insulated that is callin shots, but not interacting with anyone outside of 100% for sure guys . I don't think you will see a top tier genovese guy on tape again , those guys ain't ever talking shop to outsiders imo

I'm sure the Bonannos and Columbo guys ain't so careful which is probably partialy a result of them being so greedy and more cash light that exposes them. Don't see WS guys doing that so my best guess is Patsy was maybe an official capo but there a Bronx guy above him .

All is just a total guess on my part and likely wrong .

Last edited by DB; 12/23/16 06:10 PM.
Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #902676
12/23/16 11:18 PM
12/23/16 11:18 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

PB also knows the west side well. the genovese family is interesting and deep. I really enjoy the springfield, ma crew

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 12/23/16 11:19 PM.
Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: DB] #902770
12/25/16 02:19 AM
12/25/16 02:19 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: DB
Appreciate the words MB but I'm honestly the last person that would know, I'm still in 101 class compared to others here .

My best guess is there are multiple Bronx skippers - way too much shit going on in that area , both white collar , blue and gray. No one imo knows for sure who is calling the shots outside of the in the know guys, likely fronts at that level plus they have a bunch of old timers, who I doubt are day to day, but that family has pride & are real pro's, who I guess givie counsel and have power , who has more is anyone's guess, could be one , could be shared , could be an in the background old timer that has Petes and Barneys ear and trust and who others think are retired, who knows . Those top guys are so insulated IMO now that's it's gonna be hard to pop them and they are too smart to take convicatable cash .

Patsy was a serious in the know guy for sure but if he was speaking to outsiders , its highly likely theres someone else in the Bronx that's even more insulated that is callin shots, but not interacting with anyone outside of 100% for sure guys . I don't think you will see a top tier genovese guy on tape again , those guys ain't ever talking shop to outsiders imo

I'm sure the Bonannos and Columbo guys ain't so careful which is probably partialy a result of them being so greedy and more cash light that exposes them. Don't see WS guys doing that so my best guess is Patsy was maybe an official capo but there a Bronx guy above him .

All is just a total guess on my part and likely wrong .

Db- as always appreciate the response my friend... so Patsy has been an seriousl player for what over 20 yrs now? Wonder why he never ascended to an admin position? Any thoughts on who is filling the power vacuum for thr WS now that Patsy and rooster are locked up? Think they have acting skippers in their absence?

Moe- idk why guys here were hesitant to use actual names, i mean i respect not outing someone thats never been id'd as a wise guy but if they're known as a mobsters, and a criminal who cares about using their real name? But that's my 2 cents,.. im by no means in the know or have relationship with anyone connected so I cant really fault anyone fir not sharing names, just my own selfish desires for Mob knowledge

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #903673
01/04/17 07:43 AM
01/04/17 07:43 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
A reputed mobster made him a veal scallopini he couldn’t refuse.

A retired judge says he agreed to help a suspected mobster awaiting trial only because he likes the food at his Bronx restaurant.

Anthony Fiorella, his sister and his brother-in-law have been regulars at Pasquale’s Rigoletto for several years, he said.

Someone at the Arthur Ave. eatery approached Fiorella several months ago and asked whether he would be willing to help Pasquale (Patsy) Parrello — after whom the restaurant is named — with his case, the judge told the Daily News on Tuesday
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2933528

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: Beanshooter] #904044
01/06/17 08:47 PM
01/06/17 08:47 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

A retired judge says he agreed to help a suspected mobster awaiting trial only because he likes the food at his Bronx restaurant.

lol Does it come with an envelope? grin

Happy New Year Beanshooter!

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: Alfanosgirl] #904049
01/06/17 09:20 PM
01/06/17 09:20 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

lol Does it come with an envelope? grin

Happy New Year Beanshooter!

Happy New Year AG!

Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: mikeyballs211] #904071
01/07/17 06:45 AM
01/07/17 06:45 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I would suspect patsy falcetti is one of the most powerful capos. Considering he runs the most powerful crew in the whole American mob or at least part of it

Last edited by domwoods74; 01/07/17 06:46 AM.
Re: Patsy Parrello Top Bronx Genovese Capo? [Re: domwoods74] #904285
01/10/17 12:56 AM
01/10/17 12:56 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I would suspect patsy falcetti is one of the most powerful capos. Considering he runs the most powerful crew in the whole American mob or at least part of it

Dom thanks for the reply..so you really think Falcetti is that powerful and runs the most powerful crew in the entire mob? I only ask bc I read the one village voice article from I think 2003-04 that had him as a soldier then...so hes been a skipper for 10+ yrs?

Is he a Bronx guy? Dont know much about him..wbos crew was he in that he took over? Appreciate any responses, thanks fellas

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull