GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (British), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,153
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901890
12/15/16 10:25 PM
12/15/16 10:25 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

GR

Let's not blame this on me.

Let's not insult the intelligence of the moderators.

They know fully well I never start any arguments here.

What I am guilty of is defending myself when people start arguments in threads because I crack jokes or because I don't defend the mafia.

We all know the truth.

Start contributing and stop copying and pasting shit without permission

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901899
12/15/16 11:32 PM
12/15/16 11:32 PM
H
Holyoke Offline
Capo
Holyoke  Offline
H
Capo
It's fucking annoying clicking on a thread and having to read some of this shit. Some of you need to grow up. I thought the stupid, I guess you could call them, jokes were bad enough but the finger pointing, and temper tantrums are embarrassing.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901900
12/15/16 11:34 PM
12/15/16 11:34 PM
H
Holyoke Offline
Capo
Holyoke  Offline
H
Capo
Moe, you, are at a minimum, half the problem. The occasional joke is fine, if it's remotely funny. Just my 2 pennies.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: gangstereport] #901901
12/15/16 11:36 PM
12/15/16 11:36 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

stop with this petty shit its embarrassing

Some sane advice!!

Guys, please take this childish shit-flinging off the boards. It's not good to lower yourself to this kind of behavior. Let's act like adults, please!

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901902
12/15/16 11:47 PM
12/15/16 11:47 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
I come on these boards once every couple months to check the temperature with "what's going on" in LCN world. It's common lawyer chat at happy hours etc and I like to be informed so I can present decent input and spur an intelligent conversation in the real world. It sucks when every forum is filled with internet arguments. I had to scroll back like 20 posts to find the last on-topic related conversation. Frustrating.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901912
12/16/16 03:28 AM
12/16/16 03:28 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
GR

What I am guilty of is defending myself when people start arguments in threads because I crack jokes or because I don't defend the mafia.

We all know the truth.

Moe what are you doing here anyway, you obviously dont like Italians, Italian americans (by reading some of your post) and have a negative attitude about Italian american mafia, so what are you doing here? Its fine you dont like these guys than change the damm forum dont be a childish troll. Nobody can stop your jokes but not all threads are for your idiotic jokes and look what becomes of it. You have the LETS HAVE SOME JOKES thread and that left side thread wich you constantly rape anyway, so keep your shit there.

You promised to SC that your not goona continue the fight few post ago and in fact you did the total opposite. Be a man of your word for once and not a child.

I appologize SC, I give you my word that this is not gonna continue on my part. I am real tierd of this kid, but please SC pay real attention on him and the way he ruined and derailed most of the threads in the past.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: alexandarns] #902022
12/17/16 10:55 AM
12/17/16 10:55 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
GR

We all know the truth.

Moe what are you doing here anyway, you obviously dont like Italians, Italian americans (by reading some of your post) and have a negative attitude about Italian american mafia, so what are you doing here? Its fine you dont like these guys than change the damm forum dont be a childish troll. Nobody can stop your jokes but not all threads are for your idiotic jokes and look what becomes of it. You have the LETS HAVE SOME JOKES thread and that left side thread wich you constantly rape anyway, so keep your shit there.

You promised to SC that your not goona continue the fight few post ago and in fact you did the total opposite. Be a man of your word for once and not a child.

I appologize SC, I give you my word that this is not gonna continue on my part. I am real tierd of this kid, but please SC pay real attention on him and the way he ruined and derailed most of the threads in the past.

That's the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. You have to have a positive attitude about the mafia to post here. lol

I don't have a problem with Italian-Americans. That's the default comeback from the fanboys.

It's more lies that all of my comments are jokes. Maybe one in ten of my comments are jokes.

SC isn't stupid. He knows fully well there are people who will try anything to get me off this site.

I think I'm safe though because I never start any arguments.

I'm not the one derailing threads. Anyone with a brain can see that.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #902031
12/17/16 11:36 AM
12/17/16 11:36 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Another one.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Genovese-Crime-Family-Members-Arrested-406974665.html

Quote:
Over a dozen members of the high-profile crime family have been arrested, accused of loan-sharking, bootlegging and tax evasion.

Thirteen members of the Genovese crime family are being accused of operating an illegal offshore gambling ring and trapping victims in loan schemes, according to the New York attorney general's office.

Prosecutors say the members ran an illegal sports gambling operation through an offshore wire room in Costa Rica that handled wagers on college and professional sports. It generated millions of dollars' worth of wages.

Two of the men are also accused of avoiding state taxes by selling more than 30,000 illegal cigarettes.

The Genovese family is one of five known crime families of New York, and one of the most powerful in the U.S.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #902033
12/17/16 11:49 AM
12/17/16 11:49 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
GR, please keep posting Gang Land.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: mightyhealthy] #902099
12/18/16 05:06 AM
12/18/16 05:06 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
GR, please keep posting Gang Land.

I 2nd that GR please keep posting the gangland column..love reading them but Jerry ain't getting any more of my money, I already bought all his damn books

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #902210
12/19/16 01:54 PM
12/19/16 01:54 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
I sent this weeks column to both of you if anyone else wants to read it message me and I will send it to you

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: gangstereport] #902261
12/19/16 09:09 PM
12/19/16 09:09 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
I sent this weeks column to both of you if anyone else wants to read it message me and I will send it to you

Gr check your pms ....thanks again my friend you're a gentleman and a scholar..dont listen to Moes horseshit..he has no right to say u don't contribute and I for one appreciate u taking the time to share these articles pal

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull