GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939557
05/10/18 06:55 PM
05/10/18 06:55 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I read that Maggadinos funeral was attended by few fellow mobsters and no national bosses.
Though I am critical of published articles by "journalists", if true its surprising that he was able to hold onto power for so long if he was disliked so much.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939655
05/11/18 09:08 AM
05/11/18 09:08 AM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member
@Nicky

"they don't have any illicit money-makers worth investigating, any capable structure worth investigating, any crews worth investigating. In all, for the FBI to completely ignore them, they would have to be weaker than a street gang"

That’s not exactly my point.

I think the US don't care for traditional (White) complex OC networks (Philly and NYC are mostly murder/gambling cases.). So i don't know if LCN are active in Buffalo.
But I’m sure if they active they can do allot without trouble. Street gang are more sociological problem with a lot media attention. If they had a choice between a violent group (without much power) or a quiet (local) Crew (involved in some Blue & White dollar crime). I'm sure they take the gang shit.

Maybe old LCN family are death, but the high Ndrangheta & Cosa Nostra activity over the border makes it very likely for me they also have someone in Buffalo. But i don't know.
The old family structure can also evolve. Maybe if we look for Boss and Underboss we commit a mistake.

In my opinion a good barometer are people they live there. Beneficial employed in nightlife, construction or the food industry. Of course this people can talk bullshit.
I will become suspicious if it gets too detailed.

Another point FBI and other agencies are interested in transnational groups.
"The TOC Strategy recognizes that organized crime is no longer associated exclusively with traditional domestic groups, but is now fully
Transnational in its origin, composition, and scope and poses unprecedented threats to the United States’ national and economic security. "
@ https://www.justice.gov/jmd/file/821331/download

But i think we should be carefully, because FBI talks a lot.
FBI told us Ndrangheta had 200 active members. I have not heard of a single case.
In my opinion fight against Middle Eastern groups is more a political stuff. I have not seen many cases.
For example the Lebanese-Montreal Drug case.
FBI talks about Hezbollah but everybody knows the guys are Christians. Some Christians parties are members of "March 8 Alliance" and Hezbollah it is too. This was the link. A absolute weak case. I'm not sure but I think it does not come to a court hearing.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: Nitro] #939717
05/11/18 04:58 PM
05/11/18 04:58 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Nitro
@Nicky

"they don't have any illicit money-makers worth investigating, any capable structure worth investigating, any crews worth investigating. In all, for the FBI to completely ignore them, they would have to be weaker than a street gang"

That’s not exactly my point.

I think the US don't care for traditional (White) complex OC networks (Philly and NYC are mostly murder/gambling cases.). So i don't know if LCN are active in Buffalo.
But I’m sure if they active they can do allot without trouble. Street gang are more sociological problem with a lot media attention. If they had a choice between a violent group (without much power) or a quiet (local) Crew (involved in some Blue & White dollar crime). I'm sure they take the gang shit.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.
There could be some old-time Buffalo family guys that are still active in gambling and loansharking. In fact, I'd be very surprised if some the bookmaking & loansharking isn't still active.
But a handful of Buffalo old-timers working independently in bookmaking and loansharking does not constitute an active crime family or a solid hierarchy.

Maybe old LCN family are death, but the high Ndrangheta & Cosa Nostra activity over the border makes it very likely for me they also have someone in Buffalo. But i don't know.
The old family structure can also evolve. Maybe if we look for Boss and Underboss we commit a mistake.

It's not a case of looking for a "boss and underboss." It's a case of looking for an active Mafia family that is, or succeeded, the Todaro crime family.
Not only is there no evidence of a present-day "boss and underboss," there is no evidence of any structure whatsoever.

In my opinion a good barometer are people they live there. Beneficial employed in nightlife, construction or the food industry. Of course this people can talk bullshit.
I will become suspicious if it gets too detailed.

I agree. Local, city, and region-based journalists are the best conveyors of that. Especially dedicated organized crime reporters, like Mike Hudson.
If everyone in the city agrees that the crime family is still active, than it wouldn't be possible for the Buffalo News to run a detailed, lengthy piece on how the Buffalo Mafia is dead and is never coming back.
And the Buffalo Mafia DID run such a story. Last year.

Another point FBI and other agencies are interested in transnational groups.
"The TOC Strategy recognizes that organized crime is no longer associated exclusively with traditional domestic groups, but is now fully
Transnational in its origin, composition, and scope and poses unprecedented threats to the United States’ national and economic security. "
@ https://www.justice.gov/jmd/file/821331/download

That means that if the Buffalo Mafia really does have a Canada connection to smuggle drugs, than that would be a huge target for the FBI.

But i think we should be carefully, because FBI talks a lot.
FBI told us Ndrangheta had 200 active members. I have not heard of a single case.

At least the FBI considers them a viable criminal enterprise... unlike the Buffalo mob.
Also there have been at least a handful of Ndrangheta cases in New York alone.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...nnection-italian-mafia-article-1.1609347
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rs-cocaine-trafficking-article-1.3070463

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940190
05/16/18 03:29 PM
05/16/18 03:29 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
20 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO MMM? ABOUT FORMER NY STATE SENATOR MARC PANEPINTO & HIS CONNECTIONS TO ARTHUR COIA, LIUNA NATIONAL, LOCAL 210, & THE BUFFALO MOB

1. Marc’s dad Donald “the Turtle” Panepinto was a made member of the Buffalo Crime family and heavily involved in the mob infested LIUNA Local 210. Before moving up the ranks, he was a member of the Sansenese crew-this according to Ron Fino in his Book The Triangle Exit (Kindle Location 916). He is listed as a solider in the 1997 Government RICO agains local 210. In August of 2016 The Buffalo Chronicle writes:

Donald “the Turtle” Panepinto was, reportedly, a member of the La Cosa Nostra crime family. He was heavily involved in the International Laborers’ Union as well.  Local 210 has been the subject of racketeering allegations for decades. The elder Panepinto was given his nickname, “Turtle,” because he gave his beatings slowly, sources tell me.

See also: Herbeck, Dan, “Union links 28 members of Local 210 to mob,” BN, June 19, 1996, p. B1; “Mob’s control of Local 210 has a long history,” BN, Dec. 5, 1999.

Here is a Picture of Donald “The Turtle” Panepinto:

[Linked Image]

2. According to Marc on his website “Panepinto for Senate” he and his brother Don joined local 210 as teenagers when they graduated high school. Here is the link: Marc Panepinto for Senate

3. Marc did his undergrad at the University of Buffalo in the mid to late 80’s. He was the captain of the UB football team in 1987. He went on to study Labor Relations at the University of Illinois, and remained a member of LIUNA. Supposedly he worked as laborer with 210 while putting himself through college and during the summers while at grad school. The Dolce Panepinto Law Firm writes:

Partner Marc Panepinto and his brother, attorney Donald Panepinto, are both members of Laborers’ Local 210 and spent years working on jobsites. Marc Panepinto also spent years traveling the country successfully organizing for the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA).

Here is a link to his bio at the Dolce Panepinto Lawfirm: http://www.dolcepanepinto.com/attorneys/marc-c-panepinto/

4. Dana Panepinto (Marc’s sister) married into the Todaro family (Joey III) in 1993. The Buffalo News writes:

Dana Christine Panepinto and Joseph Edward Todaro were united in marriage Monday at 3 p.m. in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, by the Rev. Paul M. Nogaro. Donald and LucyAnn Panepinto of Town of Tonawanda are parents of the bride and the bridegroom's parents are Joseph and Carol Ann Todaro of Williamsville. A reception was given in Samuel's Grande Manor. The couple will travel in Europe before making their home in Buffalo. The bride is a graduate Kenmore East High School and Vidal Sassoon Academy, London, England. She and her mother operate New Image Hair Designers. The bridegroom attended University at Buffalo and is an operator of La Nova Pizzeria, owned by his family.

Here is a link to the article: Announcing Mrs. Todaro

5. At that time of their marriage Joey E. Todaro III was involved with the crime family’s collections & call center scams. The Buffalo News writes

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures: Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

Here is a link to the article in the Buffalo News: Joey Todaro III Tied to Organized Crime

6. In the early 90’s Marc Panepinto took a national role in LIUNA, becoming personal assistant to LIUNA president and mob associate Arthur Coia.—See the book The Maya of Morganton: Work and Community in the Nuevo New South, p. 127.

7. By the mid 90’s Marc became a member of the newly developed National Organizing Team for Arthur Coia and LIUNA. Maya of Morgantown pp. 79, 109-11.

8. It is well documented that both Joe Todaro, Sr. and Jr., the Buffalo Crime Family, and Local 210 had a strong relationship with the Coias. (See Fino’s Triangle Exit; Weekly Standard article A Corrupt Union and the Mob from August 31, 1998; The American Spectator article Mob Rules by Byron York in April of 1997; The Providence Journal article by Mike Stanton called “A Questions of Mob Connections” written in 1997…and many, many more.)

9. We can, almost, be certain it was the Todaro/Buffalo connection to the Coias that got Marc his job with Arthur Coia Jr. and we can could logically assume there was a “price” to be paid for that position—Marc would have to “serve the interests” of the Buffalo Crime family & the Coia’s.

10. Marc’s wife (Catherine Nugent Panepinto) was from Massachusetts, local hearsay indicates she had possibly Patriarca Crime Family ties. She was an organizer for LIUNA. That is where Marc met her.

11. Marc and his wife Catherine went to UB to get their law degrees in the middle 90’s

12. In 1998 Mark was sworn into the NY State Bar

13. In the late 90's Marc Panepinto served as chairman of the Laborers Information Coalition, established when the RICO charges instigated changes to clean up Local 210. See Buffalo Business first article “Enbattled Local 210 ready for a fresh start” by Tracey Drury dated January 26, 2006

14.In 2001 Marc was convicted of election fraud, forging signatures for and trying impress Mayor Masiello in order to get a city job for his brother Don as a firefighter. Here is a picture of a the letter his attorney, Joel Daniels, wrote to the judge stating such:

[Linked Image]

15. Mayer Masielo wrote a letter asking the judge to let Marc Panepinto off easy. The judge did. He only received a short suspension of his law license and a paltry $500 fine. Here is a picture of Masiello’s letter sent on behalf of Panepinto:

[Linked Image]

16. It was long believed that Mayor Masiello was connected or at least sympathetic to the Todaro’s and the Buffalo Crime Family. On La Nova’s back wall (West Ferry location) is a huge framed City/Mayoral Proclamation touting the Todaros and their commitment to the city of Buffalo. Mayor Masiello frequented La Nova raising the establishment's reputation in Buffalo. Here is just one article: Mayor Masiello Visits La Nova

Additionally Masiello created a lot of hubbub in Buffalo when Joe Todaro Senior died and he indicated Joe Todaro Sr. was “A Friend of Mine,” and had the following glowing comments as reported on WGRZ news in Bufallo:

Similar comments came from Anthony M. Masiello, the former Buffalo mayor who said Mr. Todaro had been a good friend of his for more than three decades.

“Joe Todaro and his family have made tremendous contributions to our community,” Masiello said. “There are always rumors and allegations about people, but from my dealings with the man and his family, I only saw good things.

“They’ve done a lot more for the needy of this community than people with pristine reputations. They helped out a lot of people with jobs at La Nova, and they never abandoned their roots on the West Side.”

17. Point 15 is taken from a Buffalo Chronicle article in August 2014 entitled, “For Panepintos, election fraud was a family affair.” Indeed one has to wonder if the Buffalo Chronicle is using a double entendre, referring not just to Marc’s immediate family but to his crime family association as well.

18. In another article from the Buffalo Chronicle in August of 2014 entitled, "Panepinto is not worried about his election fraud conviction, no bid legal work,” the paper writes:

Panepinto’s extensive involvement in labor organizing includes a longtime relationship with the mafia-affiliated International Laborers’ Local 210. Reporters have just begun digging into a jaw dropping history of racketeering allegations, in the midst of which both the elder and younger Panepinto find themselves.

Most political observers dismiss Panepinto as a “disgraced, wannabe Mafioso” who fancies himself as a Westsider, despite graduating from a leafy suburban high school and now married to a New York State Supreme Court Justice, Catherine Nugent Panepinto.

19. Marc Panepinto was elected to State Senate in 2014

20. Marc Panepinto abruptly announced he would not run again as JCOBE (joint commission and public ethics) began a corruption probe. Here is an article: Panepinto Will Not Seek Reelction Amids JOCOB Investigation

It should be noted that 6 months later Buffalo Billion Scandal is announced. It has made some folks in Buffalo wonder if he knew JOCOB was investigating more than sexual harassment allegations. People in Buffalo have wondered if he didn’t leave the senate in order to relieve the “heat” from him and others, just as Todaro Jr. and Leonard Falzone stepped from leadership in local 210 to remove the heat from them when the RICO began in the late ’90’s.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/17/18 12:39 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940228
05/16/18 10:24 PM
05/16/18 10:24 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Wow, amazing job Nickle

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940229
05/16/18 10:26 PM
05/16/18 10:26 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
***joined the Union as teenagers***

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: The_Rooster] #940243
05/16/18 11:52 PM
05/16/18 11:52 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by The_Rooster

Yeah, and I remember somebody dismissing your comment on Frank Falzone who is Leonard’s brother too. They wrote:

Wiseguys don't have law degrees, and don't threaten legal action against their debtors.

Maybe he wasn’t made like Frank was, but he was definitely a wiseguy (crime family associate) and a lawyer.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/17/18 09:52 AM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940260
05/17/18 07:49 AM
05/17/18 07:49 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
The truth eventually trickles out Nickle, they are just confused and have ill conceived theories.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940281
05/17/18 12:25 PM
05/17/18 12:25 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
oh well I'm deff convinced buffalos active now. thanks.

ya.... fuck Nicky w his multiple reliable sources and his feds. he acts like it's there job or something to investigate

doesn't he know that buffalos mafia is similar to John carpenter THEY LIVE movie w roddie roddie piper.... doesn't he know u can only see the mafioso when he puts on the special glasses!!!

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: Jeremythejew] #940285
05/17/18 12:48 PM
05/17/18 12:48 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by Jeremythejew
oh well I'm deff convinced buffalos active now. thanks.

ya.... fuck Nicky w his multiple reliable sources and his feds. he acts like it's there job or something to investigate

doesn't he know that buffalos mafia is similar to John carpenter THEY LIVE movie w roddie roddie piper.... doesn't he know u can only see the mafioso when he puts on the special glasses!!!

Lol... that's funny! At least you add some levity to the disagreement!! Of course none of this proves the Cosa Nostra in Buffalo still exists, but, for at least some, these coincidences make them go ...MMM? This is all this post is stating.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/17/18 01:00 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: NickleCity] #940287
05/17/18 01:11 PM
05/17/18 01:11 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by NickleCity

Yeah, and I remember somebody dismissing your comment on Frank Falzone who is Leonard’s brother too. They wrote:

Wiseguys don't have law degrees, and don't threaten legal action against their debtors.

Maybe he wasn’t made like Frank was, but he was definitely a wiseguy (crime family associate) and a lawyer.

...And remember Buffalo was running call center collection scams in the 90's... Frank Falzone's legal activity corresponds with the rackets in which the Buffalo Crime Family was heavily involved. This could certainly be coincidence... but many sources have suggested Frank Falzone was/is a made man. I've personally heard this this allegation all over the Buffalo region and one can certainly find the allegation all over the place.

@Furio, how many places have you seen it referenced that Frank was/is a made man in the Buffalo Crime Family?

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/17/18 01:14 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: NickleCity] #940293
05/17/18 01:37 PM
05/17/18 01:37 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy

...And remember Buffalo was running call center collection scams in the 90's... Frank Falzone's legal activity corresponds with the rackets in which the Buffalo Crime Family was heavily involved. This could certainly be coincidence... but many sources have suggested Frank Falzone was/is a made man. I've personally heard this this allegation all over the Buffalo region and one can certainly find the allegation all over the place.

@Furio, how many places have you seen it referenced that Frank was/is a made man in the Buffalo Crime Family?

Do you means Frank Falzone ?

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940294
05/17/18 01:45 PM
05/17/18 01:45 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Yes...

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: NickleCity] #940295
05/17/18 01:50 PM
05/17/18 01:50 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

[/quote]

Yes...
[/quote]

In no place.Why ?

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940297
05/17/18 01:55 PM
05/17/18 01:55 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/09/buffalo-mob-may-be-dead-but-it-is-not.html

If the resulting 2006 FBI chart was correct, the Buffalo crew appeared to be a little top heavy. A boss and underboss, a consigliere, and four capos are shown to be presiding over a crew of just 16 �soldiers,� made guys who presumably do most of the heavy lifting.

Chart founded on the web

Boss: ???
Underboss:Robert "Bobby" Panaro Jr.
Consigliere:Victor Sansanese,consigliere from 2012

Captain: Frank "Butchie Bifocals" BiFulco b.1945

Soldiers:

Pasquale "Paddy" Brindisi b.1942
Robert "Bobby" Colao (not sure)
Frank Falzone b.1950
Peter Gerace b.1927 maybe retired
Frank Grisanti
Samuel "Sam" Lagattuta Jr.
Robert "Bobby" Panaro Jr.
John A. Pieri
Joseph R. Pieri Jr.
Victor Sansanese b.1945
Richard Todaro
Louis Tavano b.1941
Joseph Todaro Jr. b.1947

Captain: Russell "Russ" Carcone b.1954 Utica

Soldiers:

Philip "Phil" Corelli b.1963
James "Jimmy" Feliciano b.1977
Frank Ferraro b.1943
Frank Marino b.1940

Captain: Joseph "Joey Paps" Pugliese Canada

Soldiers:

Ignazio "Harold" Bordonaro
Corrado"Cookie" Caruso
Paul "Paulie" Cipolla
Ralph Criminisi
Bruno "Bronzie" DePaolo b.1967
Joseph "Joey Dips" DePaolo
Michael "Mike" DePaolo
Daniel "Danny" Gasbarinni
Dominic Italiano
Vincent "Vinny" Lombardo
Frank "Frankie" Papalia b.1930
Rocco Papalia b.1935
Anthony "Tony" Pugliese

quote=furio_from_naples]

Yes...

In no place.Why ?

I've seen you list him (Frank Falzone) in your lists of Buffalo Crime Family Soldiers on several sites... You list him at the beginning of this thread too. So the allegations that he was a made member of Buffalo are out there, but some on this thread don't think he is. I've heard and seen these allegations that Frank Falzone is a made man in Buffalo and I was assuming you have too, because you list him as such.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/17/18 01:58 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940303
05/17/18 02:17 PM
05/17/18 02:17 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Jeremy, no one wants you to believe. The point is reliable sources take time to be proved wrong on any subject. Your horse in the race died at the gate when you realized you had nothing to offer and even less to post anyways.

Im interested in any info you may have about current Jewish gangsters..

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: NickleCity] #940348
05/17/18 05:22 PM
05/17/18 05:22 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/09/buffalo-mob-may-be-dead-but-it-is-not.html

If the resulting 2006 FBI chart was correct, the Buffalo crew appeared to be a little top heavy. A boss and underboss, a consigliere, and four capos are shown to be presiding over a crew of just 16 �soldiers,� made guys who presumably do most of the heavy lifting.

Chart founded on the web

Boss: ???
Underboss:Robert "Bobby" Panaro Jr.
Consigliere:Victor Sansanese,consigliere from 2012

Captain: Frank "Butchie Bifocals" BiFulco b.1945

Soldiers:

Pasquale "Paddy" Brindisi b.1942
Robert "Bobby" Colao (not sure)
Frank Falzone b.1950
Peter Gerace b.1927 maybe retired
Frank Grisanti
Samuel "Sam" Lagattuta Jr.
Robert "Bobby" Panaro Jr.
John A. Pieri
Joseph R. Pieri Jr.
Victor Sansanese b.1945
Richard Todaro
Louis Tavano b.1941
Joseph Todaro Jr. b.1947

Captain: Russell "Russ" Carcone b.1954 Utica

Soldiers:

Philip "Phil" Corelli b.1963
James "Jimmy" Feliciano b.1977
Frank Ferraro b.1943
Frank Marino b.1940

Captain: Joseph "Joey Paps" Pugliese Canada

Soldiers:

Ignazio "Harold" Bordonaro
Corrado"Cookie" Caruso
Paul "Paulie" Cipolla
Ralph Criminisi
Bruno "Bronzie" DePaolo b.1967
Joseph "Joey Dips" DePaolo
Michael "Mike" DePaolo
Daniel "Danny" Gasbarinni
Dominic Italiano
Vincent "Vinny" Lombardo
Frank "Frankie" Papalia b.1930
Rocco Papalia b.1935
Anthony "Tony" Pugliese

quote=furio_from_naples]

Yes...

In no place.Why ?

I've seen you list him (Frank Falzone) in your lists of Buffalo Crime Family Soldiers on several sites... You list him at the beginning of this thread too. So the allegations that he was a made member of Buffalo are out there, but some on this thread don't think he is. I've heard and seen these allegations that Frank Falzone is a made man in Buffalo and I was assuming you have too, because you list him as such.

I found the list on internet 2 years ago and in the small families isn't easy to understand who was made so Falzone can easly be a powerful associate and I believe this because in the bill feather site he aren't listed as made man.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 05/17/18 05:23 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940480
05/19/18 08:53 AM
05/19/18 08:53 AM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
WAS THE BUFFALO CRIME FAMILY ABSORBED BY THE LUPPINO FAMILY IN CANADA? DOES THE CANADIAND 'NDRANGHETA RUN THE MOB IN BUFFALO? HAS IT BEEN IN CHARGE OF NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING IN BUFFALO SINCE THE 80's?

Taking the assumption that the Buffalo Crime Family is dead which many people on this forum make, I'm interested in their answer to the questions in my title: Was the Buffalo Crime Family Absorbed by the Luppino Family? If so, when did it happen?

Several articles, including The Toronto Star & The Globe, indicate a Todaro Crime Family Soldier or Associate named Massimigliano Carfagna of Hamilton was sentenced to 10 1/2 years for cocaine and heroin/fentanyl trafficking. It seems Carfagna’s arrest was part of the 3 1/2 year O'Tremens operation that saw the arrest of Giuseppe "Joe" Violi who is alleged to be the underboss of the Buffalo Crime family according to a controversial and unsubstantiated report.
For those who are not aware, OTremens is the operation where a “made member” of the Bonanno La Cosa Nostra family of New York City agreed to turn police agent and work undercover in southwestern Ontario."

The Toronto Star suggests Carfagna was a member of the Buffalo Crime Family during the Todaro reign. (Todaro was the last known and longtime Buffalo Boss of the Magaddino Empire which included Ontario Canada.) The article states that Massimigliano was arrested numerous times in the Untied States-specifically Niagara Falls. These arrests date back to 1987 and include charges for criminal impersonation, negligent homicide & disorderly conduct.

In what I assume is a plea agreement for less time Carfagna has incriminated the Violi brothers--especially Joe Violi-- in this trafficking scheme. The Star writes:

"In an agreed statement of facts, Carfagna agreed with the prosecution that, between March 1 and October 28, 2016, he and Giuseppe “Joey” Violi, 47, of Hamilton agreed to import 200 to 300 kilograms of cocaine into Canada. They sought to use the "police agent" from the Bonanno crime family and his connections to provide transportation for the cocaine."

Evidently that Bonanno Crime Family Member they met with was the undercover police agent in the O'tremens operation. The Globe writes:

"On one occasion, Mr. Carfagna and Mr. Violi – the son of slain Montreal mob boss Paolo Violi – travelled to British Columbia with the police agent to meet with an “experienced cocaine importer” who was actually an undercover police officer."

About Cafagna's connection to the Buffalo crime family The Globe corroborates what was written in the story. It said:

"Mr. Carfagna has a criminal record in the United States dating back to the 1980s in Niagara Falls, N.Y., with convictions for criminal impersonation, disorderly conduct and criminally negligent homicide."

The Big Question: Has the Buffalo Crime family been absorbed by Luppino/Papillia families of the Canadian 'Ndrangheta because that is where the real power is?

Another Question: Was Canada really running things in the Buffalo area--even back in the 80's.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/19/18 09:26 AM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940483
05/19/18 09:40 AM
05/19/18 09:40 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Not the case Nickle overall...maybe they took over the sole import/export aspect but not absorption of the family

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: The_Rooster] #940490
05/19/18 11:23 AM
05/19/18 11:23 AM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Not the case Nickle overall...maybe they took over the sole import/export aspect but not absorption of the family

I don't think Buffalo was absorbed, although it could have been... just throwing a bone to those that do, to see what they think. I would like their opinion on the matter.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/19/18 11:51 AM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940493
05/19/18 11:38 AM
05/19/18 11:38 AM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
BIFULCO & VIOLI SHOWN TO WORK TOGETHER BY RCMP ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE 90's

Here is a picture of a RCMP document showing the Violi's, Luppino's, Pugliese's, Papalia's and Buffalo made men working together in the late 90's and early 2000's. The document is from late 2002 or 2003. It mentions both Nicolletti and BiFulco--men rumored to have been atop of Buffalo's Administration after the Joe Todaro Jr supposedly stepped down from acting boss to consigliere sometime after 2006.

[Linked Image]

It should be noted that the brother of Vincenzo Campannella, Jr. (listed in this photo) moved from Hamilton to Lewiston, NY (Just outside Niagara, Falls) after getting married in 1990. Capanella's have been tied to Buffalo and Rochester crime families it the past. Here is the article from the Baffalo News Titled: Mrs Capannella:

A reception was given in Buffalo Convention Center after LoriAnn Speaker became the bride of Calogero Campanella at 4 p.m. Saturday in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church. The Rev. Secondo Casarotto performed the ceremony.

Parents of the bride are Mr. and Mrs. Richard Speaker of Arnold Street and parents of the bridegroom are Mr. and Mrs. Vincenzo Campanella of Hamilton, Ont.

After traveling to Jamaica, the newly married couple will be at home in Lewiston.

The bride, a graduate of Lafayette High School, attends Niagara University. She is employed by Goldome Bank. The bridegroom is employed by Dofasco Steel Inc., Hamilton.

Of course this doesn't prove the Buffalo Mob still exists. But it does purport the strong connections the Buffalo family had to the Hamilton 'Ndrangheta clans even into the 2000's.

EDIT: Also, it indicates BiFulco and Violi have worked together in the past giving a list a tiny bit of credibility to the controversial and unsubstantiated allegation that they serve as Boss and Underboss of the Buffalo Crime Family. Notice I said, a tiny bit of creditability to that claim. It comes no were close to substantiating that claim!

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/19/18 05:07 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940496
05/19/18 11:57 AM
05/19/18 11:57 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
You pretty much found all the modern day connections to the family and I believe that all of this refutes much of what has been written and speculated that it is dead and that the Canada faction is separate

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #940858
05/23/18 12:24 PM
05/23/18 12:24 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
THE FBI HAS HAD A LONG HISTORY OF WORKING WITH THE MAFIA, at least according to Vince Arpa. Others have made the same allegation. Mores specifically, Attorney William Gary Iannaccone from Buffalo, describes how the Buffalo Field office was in bed with the Buffalo Crime family in Buffalo in the past, documents it into the 90's, and believes they are still cohorts today.

Arpa writes about the FBI, LCN, the KKK, and the civil rights movement in the South. In the post he highlights how the FBI used Mob Strongman Gregory Scarpa all the way into the ’90's.

Mississippi Burning

In 1998, Samuel K. Bowers, the imperial wizard of a Mississippi KKK faction, was found guilty in the Dahmer firebombing murder 26 The FBI later attributed nine murders and three hundred beatings, arsons, and bombings to Bowers's klavern, or local unit, of the Ku Klux klan’s White Knights. He had previously served six years for the Goodman, Schwerner, and Chaney killings, which were executed by the same Klan cell. Edgar Ray Killen, who was the actual ringleader in the MISSBURN murders, escaped conviction in 1967 after an all-white jury deadlocked.

But in 2005, when new evidence was developed he was found guilty of manslaughter. At the age of eighty, Killen was sentenced to sixty years in prison.

Then, in February 2009, Killen filed suit against the FBI, arguing that his civil rights had been violated-because of the Bureau's use of Gregory Scarpa Sr., a Mafia killer, in solving the Goodman, Schwerner, and Chaney kidnap-murders.

"The information that Scarpa obtained by use of torture violates Killen's civil rights [his right to due process ... [and] the right to confront witnesses," his lawyer said.

One former DEA special agent, Mike Levine, was astonished by Hoover's decision to enlist a known Mafia strongman to further the cause of justice. "Here the FBI uses a member of a violent society-La Cosa secret Nostra—to travel down to Mississippi on multiple missions to torture confessions out of two guys who were also members of a violent secret s the Klan. Since when does the federal government have to stoop to levels like that to make cases?
This was during the same era when the CIA was trying to get mob guys to kill Castro."

As Levine notes, such behavior on the Feds' part was roundly denounced during congressional hearings in the 1970s and the popular assumption was that it stopped. "But the fact that the Bureau continued to use a multiple murderer like Scarpa right up into the early 1990s," says Levine, "just proves that it didn't." …

According to Buffalo area lawyer William Gary Iannaccone the FBI Field office in Buffalo has, also, had a long working relationship with the Cosa Nostra family in Western New York. In particular, he suggests they partnered to provide drugs used discredit the counterculture developing at University at Buffalo and Buffalo State and the newly birthed hippy movement in the country at that time.

How would Iannacconne know?

There are several reasons:

• 1) He alleges that he and his father were part of the secret MKUltra experiments involving LCD and other mind altering drugs which were being performed by government law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
  • 2) He was related to a narcotics trafficker (Mother’s Cousin) who had strong ties to Stefano Magaddino and the Buffalo Crime family who helped launder money (millions in savings bonds) owed his father.
  • 3) His uncle was Joe Pezzino was a member of Buffalo LCN and involved in the reinvestment of that laundered money stolen from him as a rightful heir.
  • 4) Assistant U.S. Attorney Richard Kaufman notified the FBI to OC involvement in the embezzlement/laundering of the bonds and the execution of Iannaccone’s friend Thomas Martin to discourage William Iannaconne from continuing to pursue the matter and stated: “…the FBI is not properly investigating these alleged crimes involving organized crime.” This took place in the late ’80’s through the middle ’90’s.

See Iannaccone’s post highlighting, the timeline of alleged events, his case and legal activity pursuing the matter:
Investigation/Evidence for Million Dollar Recovery of Embezzled/Laundered US Savings Bonds by Buffalo Sicilian Mafia. Here is the facebook link:

Evidence & Timeline

Iannaccone provides a photo from 1972:

[Linked Image]

In the picture: Phil Napoli (left) a narcotics trafficker who had ties to Stefano Magaddino the Don of the Niagara Falls/Buffalo crime family and Iannaccone’s mother [Phil Napoli’s Cousin]. According to Iannaccone, Napoli moved from Buffalo to San Francisco in the late 1960's just prior to the Haight-Ashbury hippie invasion. He did so in partnership with the FBI (as did many in the mob) to supply drugs to discredit the hippie/peace movement that was developing.

Also in the picture is Frank “Bucky” Ciminelli (right) a Buffalo construction magnate, said to be mob associate of the Buffalo Crime Family by Ron Fino in his book the Triangle Exit.

Additionally, Iannaccone indicates Ron Fino worked with the CIA and LCN to provide mind altering drugs to discredit the student movement at Buffalo State, while he studied there. Gary suggests it was this government connection to the CIA and what he knew that enabled him to get "work" as an FBI informant "to rid" LIUNA Local 210 of mafia control and influence. Of course he thinks the Buffalo LCN and the FBI where in cahoots, even in the 80’s through the 90’s. Arpa’s post suggests the same! And because they were in bed together in the ’90’s, the government never really removed OC from the union.

About Fino Iannaccone writes:

In a Buffalo News Article of 2/2/89, Michael Beebe, reveals Local 210 member Ron Fino worked for the CIA from 1965 – 1969 as a SUNY at Buffalo student informer to infiltrate the Students for a Democratic Society. Ron’s father Joe was mob capo. The CIA recruited students as part of Operation Chaos, an unauthorized domestic spying op in the late 1960’s.
In the article Fino said “he was feeding it (CIA) information on Students for a Democratic Society” who were organizing anti-Vietnam War protests. Curiously enough, scores of SDS swallowed-up on-campus LSD and many went from pragmatic left-wing radicals to wide-eyed, soul searching, fringed avatars.

Note: Millions of dollars of CIA research grants were paid to professors and psychological researchers at Universities across the U.S to experiment with psychedelic drugs (See ABC News Closeup: Mission Mind Control, 1/30/79 transcripts pg 6, 25 & 34, Item #30)

Incidentally, in the same Buffalo News Article Fino said he used his Mafia connections to help the CIA look for possible mob connections in the John F. Kennedy assassination

After his stint with the CIA Fino becomes an informer for the FBI in 1972 at age 24 while taking over Local 210. As described above (at 2/27/85) Fino later got in hot water when the Buffalo News revealed a fraudulent minority front company he was involved in-the Onyx Construction and Equipment Co. Fino now says it was a government sting set up in 1978 aimed at former mob boss Sam Pieri.

Note: U.S Attorney Richard D. Kaufman (who I have worked with on these investigations since 1985) remarked to me that when Fino started singing to the press he was in hot water in a criminal proceeding.

Was Fino using the press to gain leverage for leniency in the criminal case by coming forward to say he worked for the CIA during the late 1960’s at UB?

What else does he know that the CIA did not want him to reveal?

Most likely it had to do with the Mafia-CIA links in Mk-Ultra that even Fino did not know the depths of-that I had uncovered.

See Buffalo News article 2/2/89 Item # 31
* See my blogs "Press Release-Mk-Utra Survivor Finds Missing Link Proves CIA Caused Drug Crisis" and "Buffalo's Unraveling Nexus of OC, CIA, FBI and Nazi-type Experiments," at http://www.myspace.com/redchameleon

Here are Iannaccone’s posts. They are long but worth the read:

Buffalo's Unraveling Nexus of OC, CIA, FBI & Nazi-type Experiments
May 29, 2009 at 6:09am
By William G. Iannaccone.
NLG Buffalo Chapter

Like the 1937 founders of the National Lawyers Guild I'd like to carry on in the tradition of an antifascist ethos, born of personal experience.

"Son, there are things that people made me do. I don't have the heart to tell you. I want to leave you these papers. You're going to have to figure it out for your self. No one is going to help you. This way I'll know you'll be alright."

My mother spoke these words of wisdom as she handed me a file box brimming with documents giving me clues to my own family's once hidden past, before her passing in 1978.

The pieces of the puzzle fell neatly in place to reveal a clarion scenario. After years of investigation and pro se litigation I'd gathered the evidence and family testimonials to prove my father, a WWII veteran, and my self, were unwitting victims of the CIA's MK-ULTRA behavioral science program.

Buffalo, N.Y, hometown of OSS veteran "Wild Bill" Donovan, I found to be a city steeped in a mysterious unraveling nexus of organized crime; CIA; FBI, and Nazi-type experimenters.

In the book "Hide In Plain Sight," Leslie Waller chronicles the court cases of Thomas Leonard of Buffalo who ran into a legal brick wall in efforts to contact his children, who along with his estranged wife and hoodlum lover Paddy Calabrese went into hiding from November 1967 to July 1975 in Pres. Richard M. Nixon's premier witness protection program: Like Leonard, I too ran into legal road-blocks to thwart my cause for truth and justice.

The witness protection program was hatched out of Buffalo's and the nation's first OC Strike Force. Two men in Justice put the pilot Strike Force idea together and sold it to Attorney Gen. Ramsey Clark (1967-69): (1) Robert Dolan Peloquin a veteran of the "Hoffa Squad" and (2) Henry Peterson who was later caught in the Watergate squeeze. The FBI refused to assign personnel or open their files to the Strike Force (Waller 131-32).

On Feb. 27, 1967, in the N.Y. Chautauqua County Jail, Paddy Calabrese reportedly started singing to John J. Honan, Asst. Erie Co. DA and Buffalo PO Samuel N. Giambrone, providing the inside scoop on the Magaddino empire (Waller 141).

Waller writes the Buffalo Strike Force was advised by "elements within the Justice Department…One (of whom) who'd been in OSS and the CIA," wanted Calabrese in deep cover in a small Michigan town. Joe Fino, mob capo, had reportedly told Giambrone to keep Calabrese off the streets of Buffalo (Waller 187).

On May 8, 1967 – FBI raided Snowball's at Hamphire and Grant. Thirty-six were taken into custody for consorting with known criminals, including Natarelli, Randaccio and Stevie Cino.

The next morning all charges were dismissed. End of Episode. Beginning of speculation. What was the FBI doing, staging a raid it knew would end in dismissal?

Waller says Giambrone would not speculate about the mysterious FBI raid anymore than why Hoover was soft on the mob. (Waller 162-63).

In 1968 Magaddino and six associates were indicted on charges of gambling and racketeering. The Funeral Chapel in Niagara Falls was bugged by the FBI from 1962-65. Judge John O. Henderson ruled against the government. He told the FBI in May 1973 unless they produce untainted evidence the case would be dismissed. The FBI did not. Henderson threw out the indictments and was upheld by the USCA 2nd Circuit on May 8, 1974.

Six days later the U.S. Supreme Court freed thousands of OC figures indicted and found guilty of narcotics charges on grounds of tainted evidence.

Attorney Gen. John N. Mitchell had broken the law by not personally signing authorizations for wire-taps of evidence leading to the convictions. Waller pens, "Whether that was deliberate or accidental oversight is not known to this day" (Waller 254).

Italian authorities report from 1950 -60 Magaddino headed a ring that brought heroin from Italy and to Canada and Eastern US, bringing in 150 million a year (Waller 254).

Calabrese moved to Reno, Nevada in 1969 and stayed till 1974 visiting Buffalo three or four times during that time. Tom Leonard who was closest to the action is quoted, by Waller, as saying "You see what a lie this all was? The government claiming their lives were in danger and them going back and forth to Buffalo?" Waller concedes, "The question was inescapable was Paddy in danger or wasn't he?" (Waller 263-66).

Waller concludes: "There is a vast and growing overlap between the activities of all our intelligence organizations and the activities of organized crime. Frequently, as in the Bay of Pigs affair, the personnel are identical. The same agents serve two masters and are later recycled as hit men against Castro's person… As the Watergate currency, laundering indicates, not only does organized crime make cash contributions to the law establishment, but the establishment also tethers to organized crime" (Waller 275-78).

In a Buffalo News article on Feb. 2, 1989, by Michael Beebe, it was first reported that Local 210 member Ron Fino worked for the CIA form 1965 to 1969 as a SUNY at Buffalo student informer to infiltrate the Students for a Democratic Society. Ron's father Joe was a mob capo, supra. The CIA recruited students as part of Operation Chaos, an unauthorized domestic spying op in the late 1960's.

In the article Fino said, "he was feeding it (CIA) information on Students for a Democratic Society" who were organizing anti-Vietnam War protests. Curiously enough, scores in SDS swallowed up on campus LSD and many went from pragmatic left-wing radicals to wide-eyed, soul-searching, fringed avatars.

Millions of dollars of CIA research grants were paid to professors and psychological researchers at Universities across the U.S to experiment with psychedelic drugs (ABC News Closeup: Mission Mind Control, 1979 transcripts pg. 6, 25, &34).

Incidentally, in the same Buffalo News article, Fino said he used his Mafia connections to help the CIA look for possible mob connections in the John F. Kennedy assassination.

My investigations juxtaposed with my experiences aims to prove: (1) Fino not only infiltrated Students for Democratic Society for the CIA in the late 1960s at the University of New York at Buffalo in operation Chaos to provide information on SDS, but also to mentor provocateurs. And that, Fino used his underworld connections to target this student organization for neutralization, by the facilitation of drugs on campus to disorganize, discredit in the press, and politically disengage.

And that: (2) my father and I were subjected to a more individual specific yet related CIA parallel behavioral science project called MK-ULTRA that took place in stages over the years and was most active during the late 1960s, as described as follows:

My father, Peter, was unwittingly confined to the VA Canandaigua Hospital by my mother in 1948 soon after he obtained a legal separation. My mother wanted to be a mom: I was born in 1952, their only son. According to my elder cousins' testimony my father was given sub rosa psychoactive substances in his food since 1954. They further testify from 1957-1958 he was subjected to severe electro-shocks that resulted in symptoms of left hemisphere brain damage. According to my cousins, my illiterate mother was tricked into to signing consents for these unusual and cruel experiments.

In April 1953 the CIA began its clandestine mind control program code-named MK-ULTRA, authorized by Directorate Allen Dulles. The use of psycho active drugs for inhumane psychological experimentation has its roots in the ilk of mescaline studies conducted at the Dachau Nazi concentration camp, under the inauspiciousness of Dr. Hubertus Strughold. Severe, long-lasting, debilitating electro-shock was also a part of the MK-ULTRA psy-ops arsenal.

My father was released to the home environment in 1966 at the peak of his trauma. I was fourteen. I went from an unruly teacher's pet to a truant. The Family Court ordered me on probation May 8, 1968 one day after receiving an injection, by Bernard H. Smith, M.D., Head Neurologist-who appeared to me like a specter of Mengele- at Erie County Medical Center. In spite of a court order for the complete records, granted Dec.24th, 1985, filed in NYS Supreme Court, Index H 50258, (file incomplete) ECMC has yet to comply.

In Aug. through Dec.1968, during a Family Court ordered placement to ECMC, I was subjected to a salvo of a cruel type of pseudo-psychoanalytical torture and sexual molestation under hypnosis, by an Episcopalian Chaplin/therapist Lawrence B. Hardy.

In Aug. 1969 Hardy wrote in my medical records "Talked to pt's (patients) mother's attorney a Mr. Musarra who seemed like a pretty good fellow & was willing to go along w (with) our treatment plan."

Arthur F. Musarra, my mother's family lawyer and lawyer for Local 210 had in July 1965 devised reciprocal wills and waivers for my mother and father waving their rights against each other's estate in favor me.

Those wills, according to Surrogate Court Registration card 70602 were filed in the Erie County Surrogate's Court on Oct.15, 1965. Since, my father was declared incompetent in 1960, by William J. Regan, Erie Co. Justice, my father's waiver was fraudulent. Those wills, filed under my mother's name, were removed by Charles D. Wallace, Esq. on May 1, 1972. The Surrogate Court, to this day, refuses to acknowledge those 1965 wills (my father's will) in violation of SCPA section 2507 and Penal Law section 190.30-Concealment of a Will. My father passed away in 1992.

The 1040 Individual Tax Returns for my father and mother show that from 1956 – 1971 no social security number was used for my father. However, from 1973- 1976 my social security number is substituted for my father's. 1972 is missing.

My mother left me pictures of her taken in front of Hurrah's Casino in Las Vegas, in 1972, with her cousin Philip (Cheech) Napoli, of S.F. Cali. (whose father had known ties to Magaddino) and "Bucky" Ciminelli. See pic of my mum doing the laundry in Las Vegas https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/9059c887-f509-4fca-b318-bf61fabcce93

I'd bet it all: that under the shrewd esoteric eye of the Hugh's – Magaddino co-dominion- one million greenbacks of my father's VA disability funds invested in US Savings Bonds, since 1948, got lost in the wash.

And, I'd bet my Uncle Joseph Pezzino's John Hancock, on a forged piece of the rock, meant for me, negotiated at the M&T Bank, was just the tip of the ice berg. Joe hung out with Charlie Caci, a/k/a Bobby Angelli and other Local 210 insiders, including Ron Fino.

Surrogate, William J. Regan (who as County Judge declared my father incompetent in 1960 and did not appoint a committee) failed to do so again in the Surrogate proceedings in 1979.

Surrogate, John J. Honan (who as DA in 1967 reportedly got Calabrese to sing, presided over a 1981 Settlement Decree that was made prior to discovery and a full accounting made of the assets belonging to the estates of my mother and father. The decree was made without my knowledge and later reopened to include my father's interests: my father was not mentioned the 1974 and 1978 wills. Charles D. Wallace, Esq. who drafted the 74 & 78 wills for my mother, told the Surrogate he did not know my father was alive.

Four days before my father died on April 20, 1992, I was informed by SSA that he was entitled to Medicare; Husband's Insurance Benefits and Widower's from 1976. SSA had misinformed me in writing back on Jan. 25, 1984 that no benefits were being paid "on his account." SSA failed to mention my father was entitled to benefits on my mother's earnings record who worked at Trico, since 1948.

I litigated the case from 1992 to 2001, pro se (as party in interest and as proper party estate delegate) winning two consecutive appeals at the Second Circuit and then filing a writ of certiorari at the U.S. Supreme Court for pro se legal-work compensation. The case was rejected. The SSA inconceivably argued all along my father's 1976 application was filed incorrectly, yet refuses to produce it, to this day.

The application was "deemed" as filed correctly a few weeks prior to oral argument for my second appeal at the USCA 2nd Circuit.

As Administrator for my father's estate I just might have another shot in the U.S. Supreme Court for compensation for my pro se legal-work. I'd be the first pro se in U.S. history to get paid in a federal case as the prevailing party to overturn Kay V. Ehrler, 499 U.S. 432 (1991).

My investigations and litigations in following the money trail are continuing.

I'm also investigating leads to discover whether the US military resorted to chemical-biological warfare in gene mutation in conjunction with spraying the defoliant Agent Orange during the Vietnam War causing FSH Muscular Dystrophy in generations of Vietnamese civilians, some U.S. soldiers and in my son, Sol, caused by the March 7, 1968 injection, described supra, most likely research conducted for the U.S. Government, by the Veteran's Administration and/or SUNY at Buffalo Medical School related to the SUNY at Buffalo's Project Themis.
I've just begun my fight for truth and justice. I'm moving on.

Epilogue: What has surfaced since?

Of Henry Peterson and Robert Peloquin, the two DOJ officers who first launched the Strike Force idea in 1967. Peterson became involved in serving Nixon's interests during the Watergate cover-up and left the DOJ. (Waller 284)

Peloquin left the DOJ in late 1967 and went on to make a mysterious career out of organized crime. As early as 1966, on a DOJ official assignment in the Caribbean, he reported overtures by organized crime to take-over casino gambling in the Bahamas. Peloquin reported phenomenal success of ridding the casino of a mob take over. So successful, in fact, he formed his own concern to offer his services to businessmen worried of Mafia take-over of their companies. (Waller 284).

By late 1967 Peloquin resigned from the DOJ and went to work as VP of a company that operated the Paradise Island gambling as a subsidiary of the Mary Carter Paint Co. Eduardo Cellini, an aide of mobster Meyer Lansky from the early days of Havana was manager of the casino, under Peloquin. In early 1968, Mary Carter Paint Co. had changed its name to Resorts International Inc. (Waller 284).

Resorts International built a casino on Paradise Island. Richard Nixon was the guest of honor at the casino's grand opening on New Year's Eve 1968. James Crosby, Pres. of Resorts International, contributed $100,000 to Nixon's campaign. Crosby, Bebe Rebozo, Nixon's buddy, and Nixon partied with a bevy of movie stars, gangsters and GOP faithful. (Martin A. Lee "Acid Dreams: The CIA, LSD and the Sixties Rebellion," 245).

William G. Iannaccone is NLG legal worker member of the National Lawyers Guild Buffalo, N.Y, city chapter which he reorganized, along with a SUNY at Buffalo student chapter in the spring of 2007.
William has since 1985 worked with Richard D. Kaufman, Asst. U.S. Attorney and former member of the WNY Organized Crime Strike Force in investigations related to organized crime, including unsolved murders.

As a member of the NLG national Drug Policy Committee he is working on a proposed workshop "The Evidence: Timothy Leary/Mk-Ultra/Sicilian Mafia: The Dawning of the Drug War" for the Detroit Mich. 2008 Convention.

William attended SUNY at Buffalo and graduated with a BA in the Social Sciences Interdisciplinary-Legal Studies program, in May 2004. As a second generation MK-ULTRA survivor he is working on a book/film script revealing his unique insider's look into MK-ULTRA, the CIA's ultra secret behavioral science program, mentored by Prof. Mark Shechner, his former English professor, at SUNY at Buffalo.

Here is the timeline article/post by Iannaccone:

Investigation/Evidence for Million Dollar Recovery of Embezzled/Laundered US Savings Bonds by Buffalo Sicilian Mafia
May 17, 2009 at 12:33pm

Investigation & Evidence of Million Dollar Embezzlement/Laundering
of US Saving Bonds belonging to my father Peter Iannaccone, U.S. WWII Veteran for recovery from the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury

The funds were derived from his federal Veteran's disability payments paid since 1948 & invested into bonds then emblezzled/laundered by my maternal Uncle Joe Pezzino & cousin Phil Napoli in 1972 who were in the Buffalo Sicilian Mafia (also below is related claim of homicide of Thomas F. Martin III in 1985 by my Uncle Joe Pezzino). The million dollars was then invested in Samuel's Grande Manor in 1978 http://www.SamuelsGrandeManor.com

My father was used for torturous CIA drug experimentation while involuntarily confined to the Canandaigua Veteran's Hospital since 1948 as I subsequently was beginning in 1968 in follow-up research.

Brief history of Mk-Ultra the CIA’s cold-war behavioral science drug project from “The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control,” by author John Marks, a former State Dept. official.

Clandestine lobbying by British agents in the U.S. led to Pres. Franklin Roosevelt’s creation of OSS in 1942. It was under the command of Wall Street lawyer Gen. William “Wild Bill” Donovan a native of Buffalo’s South Ward.

In 1943 doctors connected to the S.S and Gestapo were doing mescaline experiments on prisoners at Dachau. At this time OSS, set up a “truth drug” committee under Dr. Winfred Overholser, head of St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Washington. The committee tried various drugs including mescaline and marijuana and set up a testing program in cooperation with the Manhattan Project.

The first field tests of marijuana laced cigarettes took place on May 27, 1943. The subject was August Del Gracio a notorious New York gangster. George White, who came to OSS from the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, administered the drug. White learned much about the narcotics trade from Del Gracio and wanted the Mafia’s cooperation to keep Axis agents out of the New York waterfront and to prepare the way for the invasion of Sicily.

Naval Intelligence sealed a deal in which mob leaders promised to cooperate and N.Y. Gov. Thomas Dewey ordered Del Gracio’s boss of bosses, Charlie “Lucky” Luciano freed from jail in 1946.

The truth-drug committee authorized George White who borrowed dossiers from the FBI to test marijuana as an interrogation technique on suspected communist soldiers stationed in U.S. military camps.

In 1946 prior to the conclusion of the Nuremberg trials U.S investigative teams sifted through the experimental records at Dachau for information of military value. Military authorities sent the records, including a description of the mescaline and hypnosis experiments back to the U.S. None of the German mind-control research was ever made public.

In 1947 the CIA and National Security Council was created- the command structure for the cold war. On April 13, 1953 Allen Dulles approved a project for the “covert use of biological and chemical materials,” proposed by Richard Helms-code named Mk-Ultra.

Issues:

Whether US Dept. of Treasury is mandated to produce the registration records of and be liable for an investment of US Savings Bonds belonging to a WWII Veteran derived from his VA disability payments from 1945 to 1979, where the evidence shows:

The US Veteran was involuntarily confined to the Canandaigua VA Hospital in 1948 by his spouse Mamie following a legal or common law marriage separation and used for CIA drug experimentation since at least the mid 1950s, debilitating electroshocks in 1957-58, and then legally declared an incompetent person in 1960, but no committee appointed.

And where, these bonds were embezzled/laundered in 1972 by my maternal uncle Joseph Pezzino & maternal second cousin Philip Napoli who were members of the Buffalo Sicilian Mafia, as described below.

And where, the Dept of the Treasury admits via letter dated 3/17/88, from L.M. Aanerud, Director, Division of Transaction and Rulings that:
“A search of the Department’s Series G, H, and E registration records for May 1941 through January 1979 with the names, addresses, and social security account numbers furnished disclose the issuance of several bonds, all of which were redeemed more than 10 years ago…”

Chronology & Facts: (w/o Exh.)

Peter Iannaccone DOB 3/2/11, DOD 4/20/92.
Mamie (Iannaccone-if married? nee Pezzino) DOB 3/30/18, DOD 10/15/78.
William Gary Iannaccone sole son of Peter & Mamie DOB 12/8/52
Wm. Sol Iannaccone son of William, DOB 7/29/71

1/1/38

Peter stands up with Mamie for a wedding of Mamie’s brother Philip Pezzino. Although, various certificates of marriage are produced by Mamie showing they married on 4/24/38, as shown below, an actual copy of the marriage license has yet to be produced. Also, there are no known pictures of Peter & Mamie’s wedding.
See picture-Mamie is first left. Peter is second left.

According to Honorable Discharge filed 4/7/55 in Erie Co. Clerks Office Liber 325, pg. 227 it states: Peter was inducted on 3/14/42 into the armed services and honorably discharged on 9/23/44: Physical Condition “Good:” Character “Very Good:” Status “Married.” “Left U.S. 8 Oct. 43, arrived European Theater 18 Oct 43; left European Theater 6 April 44, arrived U.S. 22 Apr. 44.”
See Honorable Discharge Exh. # 1

Pri. Peter Iannaccone, Hq. Co. 1st Battalion, 110 Inf., sends a postcard mail-stamped 9/20/43 from Camp Pickett, Virginia stating he’s feeling fine.

According to letter of information provided by the VA Peter was admitted to the Canandaigua VA Hospital from 9/23/44 to 2/22/46. Peter’s family was informed by military sources that while serving in England a bombed building collapsed on Peter resulting in a nervous condition.

5/1945

Mamie obtains a Cert. from the First Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church stating the records of First Trinity show Peter & Mamie were married on April 24th, 1938 Witnessed by F.E. Eschbach & W.C. Ruhland.
(See copy of May 7, 1945 Certificate Exh. #2.)

8/1945

V.A letter states Peter was receiving VA benefits from August 1, 1945 and Mamie was the custodian from that time. Mamie died on 10/15/78. On November 1, 1978 (Marie Law-Mamie’s sister) was recognized as VA custodian until 7/31/84. Horace A. Gioia, Esq. was court appointed as Committee for Peter on 6/18/84. William & Eleanor Iannaccone (Peter’s son/blood-niece) were appointed Successor Co-Committee on 10/20/89.
William G. Iannaccone is the current Administrator of the Estate of Peter.
(See copy of VA letter dated May 15, 1986 Exh. #3 & Cert. of Admin. #4)

7/13/1947

Charles Pezzino, Mamie’s father passes away leaving a large family of twelve in financial hardship.

Peter’s family including Eleanor (blood-niece-age 17), testify Peter was living with his father & mother at 149 W. Ferry prior to 1948. Peter was self employed as a painter/wall-paper hanger. Peter was in the process of having a legal or common law marriage separation and obtained a protective order against Mamie and her brothers. Mamie and Peter were disputing entitlement to Peter’s VA funds. Also, Peter had named his mother as beneficiary on his VA Life Insurance. Mamie wanted to be the beneficiary.
Eleanor testifies that Mamie shouted from out side the home, “If you don’t live with me, I’ll put you back in Canandaigua.”
Betty Furhey, Mamie’s blood-niece was with Mamie at that time and confirms Mamie’s threat verbatim. Betty states Mamie was jealous of Peter’s blonde sister-in-law Ruth Taylor and wanted Peter’s child and VA money.
Eleanor testifies two men in long white coats showed up at 149 W. Ferry soon after Mamie’s threat and forcibly retrained Peter in a straight jacket and removed him to Canandaigua.

4/1/48 to 11/13/53

VA letter states Peter was confined to the Canandaigua VA Hospital.
4/1/1948 to 11/13/52. William was conceived around 3/8/52.

Mamie began her employment at Trico Products Plant II were she worked until 1976

Mamie obtains a Certified Statement of Marriage stating Peter & Mamie were married on 4/24/38 by Rev. Frederick Ruhland, from the City Clerk. It states this in NOT a Marriage Certificate but a verified statement (of marriage). It notes Registration No. 815 (1938). (See, Cert. Statement of Marriage, dtd 8/30/1950, Exh. #5.)

11/13/52

According to Eleanor (Peter’s niece) Peter’s mother, Amelia (nee Girro) who was trying to remove Peter from the VA Hospital ate something before retiring, sat up in bed and died. Eleanor states Amelia had no illness prior to that time and no autopsy was performed.

12/8/52

William G. Iannaccone was born. Certain members of both families state Peter did not want a child with Mamie. Jim Pontrello (Mamie’s blood- nephew) states an injection was used to induce Mamie’s pregnancy.

1/21/1954

Mamie takes out a mortgage with Western Savings Bank of Buffalo on a home at 4121 North Bailey Ave that she bought in her name and her mother Maria Pezzino’s (nee Napoli) name. Mamie did not use a VA mortgage which would have offered a lower loan rate indicating she was not eligible therefore not his legal spouse. This first time only VA mortgage was later used by William to finance the home purchased in his father’s name in 1986. See copy of mortgage, filed in liber 4957, page 165 dated 1/21/54-note drawing of house in top margin is Peter’s which he subsequently drew often, Exh. # 6.)

12/9/55 to 3/3/1960

Peter is confined to the VA Canandaigua Hospital.

Both Betty Furhey and Evelyn Harcrow (blood-nieces) who visited Peter often at the Canandaigua VA Hospital with Mamie testify psychedelic drugs were put in Peter’s food in the mid- 1950’s that made him hallucinate and caused fear and anger. They state Mamie who was illiterate was made to sign consents to have Peter used for experimentation by a VA nurse who befriended the family as a fellow Christian. The above experimentation was confirmed by several of Mamie’s blood-relatives and Peter’s brother Carmen.

Betty Fuhrey and Eleanor Harcrow (Mamie’s blood-nieces) also testify that from 1957-58 Peter underwent severe electro-shocks that caused abnormal speech patterns. He was no longer able to speak coherently yet retained the ability to sing coherently and swear (symptoms of left hemisphere brain damage). These electro-shocks causing verbal abnormalities are also confirmed by several of Mamie’s blood relatives. (See “The Astonishing Hypothesis,” by Francis Crick for symptoms of left-hemisphere damage, pg. 88, Exh. #7).

*See my blog "Family Affidavit (subscribed 7/28/05) to Sen. Clinton re Release of Medical Record of Injection, " at http://www.myspace.com/redchameleon

(3/4/60-8/19/60) Peter is out of the VA Hospital.

William is in 2nd Grade & paints on the easel stick figures of him self and his mother at his home with his father in the background in front of the Canadaigua VA Hospital building. The teacher Mrs. Payne sends him to see the school nurse.

8/20/1960

Upon the petition of Mamie, Peter is judicially declared an Incompetent Person by Judge William J. Regan of the County Court of Erie, but no Committee is appointed. Regan later became a Surrogate Justice and failed to properly identify Peter as an Incompetent and appoint a Committee for Peter’s interests in the estate of Mamie in 1979.

Evelyn Harcrow testifies in a sworn affidavit subscribed on July 28, 2005 sent to Sen. Clinton that: “Peter’s diagnosis on page 3 (of the petition), made while Peter was admitted to the E.J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Erie Co. Medical Center), on Aug. 19, 1960, as ‘Schizophrenic-Paranoid Type,’ is inaccurate and misleading. It does not take into account that Peter’s condition resulted from his subjugation to experimental military-type research while involuntarily confined to the Canandaigua V.A. Hospital…” (page 3, paragraph 12 of affidavit).

Harcrow also testifies: “I find it remarkable that my Aunt Mamie stated (on the Petition) ‘my husband has a history of mental illness since 1942 and 1943.’ My Aunt Mamie use to falsely claim to others that Peter was severely shell-shocked in WWII to hide the fact she was coerced into consenting for Peter to undergo experimental research that destroyed him psychologically-mainly to keep this secret from her son William G. Iannaccone” (page 3, paragraph 12 of affidavit).

See Petition & Adjudication of Incompetent Person dated 8/20/60 & Iannaccone/Harcrow Affidavit (w/o Exh.) dated 7/28/05- Exh. #8 & #9.

Evelyn, also responds to statements by Mamie upon which the Incompetence Petition is based (as follows) “He mumbles to himself and sometimes will point to a window and says there out there.” Evelyn states Peter most likely was actually being harassed by Uncle Joseph Pezzino and his mob associates and was reacting to actual threats.

8/24/60 to 10/12/66

V.A letter informs from 8/24/60 to 10/12/66 Peter was confined to the VA Canandaigua Hospital.

Just prior to Peter’s release in 1966 from Canandaigua VA Hospital reciprocal wills & NYS estate waivers were made for Peter & Mamie by Arthur F. Musarra, Mamie’s family lawyer since 1953 and lawyer of Local 210, waiving their rights to each others estates in favor of their son. The fact that separate estates exist proves there was no legal marriage in effect.

(See July 22, 1965 letter by Musarra Exh #10)

10/15/65

The reciprocal wills & NYS estate waivers were filed in the Erie Co. Surrogate Court under Mamie’s name and removed on 5/1/72.
Betty Fuhrey who knew the Musarra family delivered papers between Musarra’s law office during this time and confirms the making of the wills (See Surrogate Court registration card # 70602, Exh # 11)

On 10/12/66 Peter is released to live at the home of Mamie & William in a state of severe trauma. William was 13 years old-Grade 9. Peter was often threatened by Mamie’s brother Joe Pezzino a member of the Sicilian Mafia which exacerbated his trauma and rage as confirmed by several of Mamie’s family members.

5/15/67

William is truant from school and is petitioned to Family Court by Mamie as a Person In Need of Supervision (PIN). On 1/17/68 William appears before Judge Killeen who orders a probation investigation. Mamie is being advised by Gerald M. Marek, probation officer who befriends the family as a fellow Christian.

9/1967

William is introduced to marijuana by Dan Parisi, William’s fraternity (TKB) president, whose father was in the Buffalo mafia and who was a friend of Joe Pezzino William’s cousin and owner of Samuel’s Grande Manor. Parisi was later cited in the Buffalo News for a large marijuana distribution ring bust. Parisi also served as an accountant for the Catholic Diocese.

3/3/68- 3/7/68

William is admitted to E.J. Meyer Memorial (ECMC) and received an injection by Bernard H. Smith, M.D. head neurologist, after being asked:
Are you William G. Iannaccone? Is your father Peter Iannaccone who was a patient at the Canandaigua Veteran’s Hospital?

ECMC is currently in contempt of a Court Order for the release of record of injection- most likely research in chemicals causing genetic mutation resulting in FSH-Muscular Dystrophy in William’s son, Sol, born on 7/29/71.) See NYS Supreme Court file# H-50268 Motion for to Compel Compliance with prior Order for Discovery (not in file docket)-Exh #12
(See also page 5, paragraph 16 of the above described Iannaccone/Harcrow affidavit-Exh. #9)

*See my blog "Family Affidavit (subscribed 7/28/05) to Sen. Clinton re Release of Medical Record of Injection, " at http://www.myspace.com/redchameleon

And, see ABC News Closeup, 1/30/79 pg. 62, re: CIA’s research in chemical mutants Exh # 13.

3/8/68

William is adjudged to be a PIN and placed on probation under the supervision of Gerald M. Marek who advised Mamie to have William admitted to E.J Meyer (E.C.M.C) for observation.

8/5/68 – 12/68

From 8/5 -8/24/68 William is admitted to E.J. Meyer (ECMC) for observation and from 8/24/68 to 12/68 was being seen by Rev. Lawrence B. Hardy Chaplin/Therapist who subjected William to sadistic psychological tests, suggestions and assaults targeting his manhood, sexual identity and attempted to make him identify with his “paranoid-schizophrenic” father.

Hardy extracts William’s semen under hypnosis and was in the direct control of its disposition. (See page 7&8, paragraph 24 of Iannaccone/Harcrow Affidavit-Exh. # 9)

7/26/69 -8/4/69

William is readmitted to E.J. Meyer Memorial (ECMC). Hardy writes in his medical notes “Talked to pts (patients) mothers attorney a Mr. Musarra who seemed like a pretty good fellow & was willing to go along w (with) our treatment plan.” See medical notes dated 8/69- Exh. #14.

Mamie is now informed by Musarra and her family members not to tell William about the one million dollars investment in bonds that was embezzled from his father.

9/69-9/72

William returns to Amherst Senior High in 9/69 after leaving at age 16 and obtains HS Diploma in 6/71. William marries and has a son, Sol, and moves his family to S.F., Cali. to attend the Academy of Art College in summer of 1972. William later attends the California Institute of Asian Studies. Marie Law convinced William’s mother that William married a “butana,” (Italian for bum) to prevent Mamie from telling William about his father’s embezzled million dollars. To the contrary William’s wife was a very good girl and mother.

Evelyn Harcrow testifies in a sworn statement filed in the NYS Supreme Court, Index # 27,466 that Peter’s US Savings Bonds were negotiated in 1972 and were valued at one million dollars. And that Peter and Mamie were legally separated. (See Harcrow affidavit filed on 3/31/2004-Exh. #15)

Mamie before passing away on 10/15/78 provides William with a security file box and says:

“Son, there are things that people made me do. I don’t have the heart to tell you. No one’s going to help you. You are going to have to figure it out for yourself. This way I’ll know you’ll be alright.”

Contained in the file box was the above letter from Arthur F. Musarra, dated July 22, 1965 (Exh. #10) regarding the reciprocal wills & estate waivers; bank accounts, checks, insurance numbers, correct social security numbers used for Peter & Mamie and letter from Bernard H. Smith, M.D. (which jogs William’s memory of the unusual questions, prior to the injection as described supra. See letter from Bernard H Smith, M.D. dated 1/23/69 –Exh. #16)

Also, left behind by Mamie was a picture of her in front of Harrah’s Casino in Las Vagas in 1972 joined by her cousin Phil Napoli a narcotics trafficker who had ties to Stephano Magaddino the don of the Niagara Falls region. Napoli moved to San Francisco in 1960 just prior to the Haight- Ashbury hippie invasion. Also in the picture is “Bucky” Cimminelli a Buffalo construction magnate. (See picture of Mamie and Phil Napoli- Exh. #17)

Also, left behind by Mamie tucked away in William’s grade school work books are the 1040 Individual Income Tax Returns filed by Mamie from 1956 to 1976. These returns show no social security number used for Peter previous to and including 1971. 1972 is missing. Beginning in 1973 through 1976 William’s social security number is substituted for Peter’s.

(See, 1040s for 1971 & 1973-Exh. # 18).

William obtains from the NYS Dept of Insurance a copy of Prudential Insurance check payable to William negotiated at the M&T Bank on 12/6/77. William’s signature is forged by Mamie. The second endorser on the check is William’s Uncle Joseph Pezzino a member of the Buffalo Mafia. The signature matches a note written by Joe Pezzino to William on 10/17/85.

(See copy of front & back of check and note-Exh. #19)

Joe Pezzino cousin to William- owner of Samuel’s Grande Manor concedes it was Uncle Joe who cashed in the bonds in 1972.

According to William’s long-time friend John Mallon who works for the IRS the above information, including the IRS Returns, picture of Mamie in Las Vagas in 1972 and affidavit by Evelyn Harcrow show that the bonds were embezzled by Uncle Joe in 1972-most likely in the same manner as the Prudential check at the M&T Bank where the VA had a direct deposit program set up for veterans. The million dollars was then laundered in Harrah’s Casino by Mamie and her cousin Phil Napoli in 1972-where he most likely had the connections to launder drug money as well-and then reported as gambled away using William’s social security number on the 1972 IRS returns.

1973 -78

Sam Pezzino uses the laundered million dollars to invest in luxury apartments including Kingswood Apartments and Samuel’s Grande Manor. The funds are then transferred to Marie Law (Mamie’s sister) who moves to Florida in around 1986.

Marie Law (sister to Mamie) who did the banking for her and who was close to her brother Joseph Pezzino who was a member of the Buffalo Sicilian Mafia files a Death Cert. for Mamie that substituted William’s son Sol’s social security number for Mamie’s and records she does not know her mother’s maiden name (Napoli). This was later corrected by William.

See original and corrected Death Cert. of Mamie Exh. # 20

Uncle Joe Pezzino visits William and threatens “I’ll blow your head off.” Previous threats include “I’ll break your back.” These threats follow William’s Surrogate Court interventions and investigation of one-million dollars in embezzled bonds by William.

5/1984

William contacts the IRS, Criminal Div. to make a criminal investigation into the embezzled bonds valued at one million dollars. By letter dated May 16, 1984, Ronald D. Pyszczynski, Disclosure Specialist, provides William a seven page memorandum report by Estate Tax Attorney Nicholas R. Critelli, where on page 6, paragraph 2 it states:

“Letter from U.S. Dept. of Treasury, Fiscal Services, dated 1/27/84, in response to the examiner’s letter and phone conversation regarding U.S. Savings Treasury certificates registered in the name of the decedent states that they made a through search of records and can find no accounts open or closed from the information provided.”

>>> (See below at (12/10/87) for subsequent discovery by William of 33 U.S. Bonds in Mamie’s & Williams name proving the above inquiry erroneous.)

Also, Critelli report of 5/16/84 did not include and investigate the accounts in the name of Mamie Iannaccone and Peter Iannaccone at the Manufactures & Traders Trust bank.
(See IRS Memoradum, dated 5/16/84-Item #21).
>>>An Abandoned Account in the name of Mamie Iannaccone ATF Sol Iannaccone (Mamie’s grandson) is revealed by letter dated 4/1/80 sent by M&T Bank proving Mamie did have accounts with M&T 3 years prior to her death on 10/15/78. Also, M&T checks in Marie Law’s handwriting signing for Mamie’s Prudential Life Insurance premiums, dated1968-1977 further prove Mamie had accounts with M&T Bank. Marie did the all the banking for Mamie who was illiterate.

See copy M&T letter dtd. 4/1/80 & M&T checks (front & back) Exh. # 22

Also quoted in the IRS report:

“The examiner Nicholas Critelli, notes from the examination of the Erie County Surrogate’s file #78-6265 a Petition for Judicial Settlement signed by Marie Law, executrix that the petitioner stated the decedent’s estate was not subject to New York Transfer Tax.
Schedule A in the Petition lists bank accounts totaling $45,081.25 plus post death interest of $8,161.91 which totaled a gross New York estate of $53,243.16. No real estate or life insurance was noted in the Petition for Judicial Settlement.
The examiner noted from the Criminal Investigation Division file information that the decedent did own life insurance of two policies not disclosed in the Judicial Settlement of the decedent’s estate, namely Metropolitan Life Insurance, group #14818T for $7,658.37 and Prudential Insurance, M53013892 for $742.67. Total life insurance is $8,404.00
Examiner also noted from the Criminal Investigation Division file information that the decedent did transfer title to real estate at 4121 North Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, New York to her sister, Marie Law on 10/6/78, just prior to the decedent’s death on 10/15/78. Marie Law subsequently sold this property to Ronald and Susan Sennane (Ron Cenname-my cousin) on 12/8/80 for a price of $43,000.
From the information above, it appears that after and even including the real estate and even including the insurance not reported in the gross estate of the decedent, that a gross estate of $104,404.00 would result, if no other assets were discovered belonging to the decedents and determined to be included in the decedent’s gross estate.
The decedent died on 10/15/78. The threshold amount required for filing a Form 706, Federal Estate Tax return in 1978 was $134,000. Assuming that only $104,404. would be includable in the decedent’s gross estate, and additional $29,596. of assets would have to be not only discovered, but determined to be includable in the decedent’s gross estate in order to require filing of Form 706.
The examiner concludes that there will be not sufficient assets established and determined includable in the gross estate so as to require the filing of Form 706.”

9/1984

Betty Fuhery was going to appear in the Surrogate Court in support of William to acknowledge the 1965 will made by Arthur F. Musarra, Esq and one-million dollars investment in US Bonds embezzled by Joe Pezzino. Betty also was willing to sign a notarized letter to testify to the above, but states she was visited by Joe Pezzino who threatened her. Betty states to William she would be shot by Uncle Joe and no one would find out who did it. So Betty does not sign the letter or appear in court.

See, 9/84 letter (unsigned) Exh. # 23

2/27/85

Article appears in Buffalo News regarding the Onyx criminal case involving M&T University Plz Branch, Ex-Banker Carl Mastykarz, Rev. William F. White III (a family friend who married Betty) and Joe Fino, long time member of Local 210. See 2/27/85 & (...) News Article Item 24

3/8/1985

During Surrogate Court proceeding involving Marie Law’s accounting of assets belonging to the estate of Mamie Iannacone Thomas F. Martin III, William’s best friend is shot in the head in his bed on 3/8/85.

In the summer of 1985 William is threatened by his maternal second cousin Anthony Bolea who confronts William & Peter in a car in front of Joe Pezzino’s restaurant Big John’s Pizzeria. Bolea approached the car from the left rear side of the Pizzeria. Bolea is holding a small couch pillow under one arm while extending his thumb upward and pointing with his index finger at the pillow-in the definite shape of a gun.
In Oct. 1985 Joe Pezzino William’s uncle threatens William by stating/gesturing: “You know your buddy Tom Martin?” He then puffs out his chest, points his thumb to his chest, grins wide and yells “Alright.”
Joe Pezzino then takes up residence in the apartment above William & his father after William moves to the lower apt to avoid a legal eviction. William finds a live-in girlfriend, purchases a home for his father and moves out by Nov. 1986.

According to Cert. of Marriage Registration, signed by the City Clerk, obtained by William on 5/24/85, # 475- Record No. 815, Year of 1938- Peter was married to Mamie on April 24, 1938. Note: City Clerk personnel state that a copy of the original marriage license is illegible so the Cert. of Marriage Registration is provided as a substitute.
(See Cert of Marriage Reg. dated 5/24/85 Exh. # 25

Note: Mamie was also given a Cert of Marriage rather than an actual copy on 8/30/50 only 12 years after the claimed marriage date of 4/38 (raising serous doubt actual copy exists).

12/10/1987

Resulting from a request for investigation of bonds by William by letter dated 10/21/87 the Dept. of Treasury responds by letter of 12/10/87 revealing 28 unpaid bonds registered under Mamie or Gary Iannaccone and 5 paid bonds.
See 12/10/87 letter by DOT Exh. # 26

2/29/1988

Resulting from further request for investigations of bonds by William by letter dated 1/15/88 the Dept of the Treasury responds by letter of 2/29/88 stating “a search of our Series E records in all denominations from 10/1957-12/1978…did not disclose the issuance of any securities.”
See copy of DOT letter dtd. 2/29/88 Exh # 27.

3/17/88

In response to a Judicial Subpoena received 3/14/88 the Dept of the Treasury responds by letter dated 3/17/88 stating: “A search of the Dept’s Series G, H, and E registration records for May 1941 through January 1979 with the names, addresses and social security account numbers furnished disclosed the issuance of several bonds, all of which were redeemed more than 10 years ago, with the exception of 32 bonds registered in the name of Mamie Iannaccone with Gary Iannaccon named as coowner which were retired by this office as undeliverable and are presently being reissued to Gary Iannaccone.” See DOT letter dated 3/17/88 Exh. # 28

4/1/88

William receives a check for the bonds found in the amount of $6,259.88 See copy of check Exh. # 29

2/2/89

In a Buffalo News Article of 2/2/89, Michael Beebe, reveals Local 210 member Ron Fino worked for the CIA from 1965 – 1969 as a SUNY at Buffalo student informer to infiltrate the Students for a Democratic Society. Ron’s father Joe was mob capo. The CIA recruited students as part of Operation Chaos, an unauthorized domestic spying op in the late 1960’s.
In the article Fino said “he was feeding it (CIA) information on Students for a Democratic Society” who were organizing anti-Vietnam War protests. Curiously enough, scores of SDS swallowed-up on-campus LSD and many went from pragmatic left-wing radicals to wide-eyed, soul searching, fringed avatars.
Note: Millions of dollars of CIA research grants were paid to professors and psychological researchers at Universities across the U.S to experiment with psychedelic drugs (See ABC News Closeup: Mission Mind Control, 1/30/79 transcripts pg 6, 25 & 34, Item #30)
Incidentally, in the same Buffalo News Article Fino said he used his Mafia connections to help the CIA look for possible mob connections in the John F. Kennedy assassination

After his stint with the CIA Fino becomes an informer for the FBI in 1972 at age 24 while taking over Local 210. As described above (at 2/27/85) Fino later got in hot water when the Buffalo News revealed a fraudulent minority front company he was involved in-the Onyx Construction and Equipment Co. Fino now says it was a government sting set up in 1978 aimed at former mob boss Sam Pieri.

Note: U.S Attorney Richard D. Kaufman (who I have worked with on these investigations since 1985) remarked to me that when Fino started singing to the press he was in hot water in a criminal proceeding. Was Fino using the press to gain leverage for leniency in the criminal case by coming forward to say he worked for the CIA during the late 1960’s at UB? What else does he know that the CIA did not want him to reveal? Most likely it had to do with the Mafia-CIA links in Mk-Ultra that even Fino did not know the depths of-that I uncovered.

See Buffalo News article 2/2/89 Item # 31
* See my blogs "Press Release-Mk-Utra Survivor Finds Missing Link Proves CIA Caused Drug Crisis" and "Buffalo's Unraveling Nexus of OC, CIA, FBI and Nazi-type Experiments," at http://www.myspace.com/redchameleon

My father passed away on 4/20/92. Four days prior, I was first informed my father was eligible for Medicare & Widower’s Insurance since 1976. I was misinformed by SSA since 1983 that his father was not entitled to Medicare or SSA Insurance benefits.
The SSA claimed the now uncovered 1976 application for Peter was filed incorrectly, yet did not produce the record. I litigated the case in the U.S. District Court and twice prevailed in the U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit. On the second appeal in 2001 the SSA “deemed” Peter’s application as filed correctly. I recovered over $104,000.00 for SSA benefits entitled to Peter from 1976-1992, plus court fees.

See U.S.C.A., 2nd Cir. Summary Order of Jan. 17, 2001 and copy of SSA checks, Exh. # 32.

Incidentally, on a print out from Social Security showing the wages earned by Mamie from 1951- 1976 whereupon it states earnings made in 1972 as $6,806. it shows “Mary Naples” for mother’s maiden name (rather than correctly as Napoli).
It also shows that the DOF -date of filing of SSA application for Peter as 11/76.
See SSA print out Exh # 33

Summary

The Dept. of Treasury (DOT) has stated in their letter of May 23, 1988:

“…In 1980, the savings bond regulations were amended to provide notice to owners that photographic copies of paid bonds would no longer be available 10 years after the bonds are cashed. Such bonds are presumed to have been properly paid. This means that in the absence of other evidence, the Treasury will assume that the proper owner(s) received payment. The Government continues to stand ready to replace or pay any bond that is shown not to have been paid.
The Courts have said that the savings bond owners must exercise reasonable diligence in making a claim for bonds purportedly lost. Otherwise, if the bonds have been cashed, the 6-year statue of limitations applies…”
(see DOT letter of 5/23/88 Exh # 34).

Clearly, this is a criminal case involving allegations of embezzlement and laundering of a one-million dollar investment of US Savings Bonds derived from the federal V.A. funds belonging to a WWII Veteran. And, tax evasion and claim of responsibility for an act of murder in an attempt to thwart an ongoing investigation thereof.

Further, Peter was confined to the VA Canandaigua Hospital since 1944 and legally declared an Incompetent person in 1960, where no committee was appointed and not able to make a claim for these bonds embezzled from him as described above.

The DOT must produce the complete registration records of Peter/Mamie & William Gary Iannaccone to avoid a continuation of the obstruction of justice in a criminal matter. The registration records include the name, address and more recently social security number of bond owners, the denomination and how the bond was negotiated (when the bonds were redeemed and who redeemed them) and serves as the probative evidence in the above alleged crimes. See Audio Tape- Notes of 5/31/88 of Chuck McGowen of the Federal Reserve Bank, Buffalo, NY. Exh. #35.

The DOT already reissued 28 bonds that were registered in the names of Mamie or (William) Gary Iannaccone. The DOT was informed by William that the 28 bonds were not in his possession and the 5 redeemed bonds were not redeemed by him. According to Randy Shepard, of the DOT the missing bonds were returned to Wash, D.C., and received on 12/3/87 and then sent and received by DOT in Parkersburg, VA on 12/24/87. Randy states “I don’t know who sent them.”
Most likely those bonds were in the possession and sent to Wash. D.C. by Marie Law who was the benefactor of the 5 (fraudulently) redeemed bonds belonging to William.
Yet, the DOT did not properly conduct a through investigation of the registration records even at that time to account for the remaining one-million dollar investment in bonds embezzled from Peter, as described above.
See Taped Notes dated 3/4/88. Exh. #35.

The DOT is liable for this fraudulent payment of one million in bonds belonging to Peter a US Veteran derived from his U.S Government issued disability payments which were embezzled and laundered by William's maternal Uncle and second cousin who were members of the Buffalo Sicilian Mafia.
Further Actions

William intends to provide an open letter of evidence to the IG of the DOT with supporting letter from U.S. Attorney Richard D. Kaufman and additional letter of support signed by National Lawyers Guild members and other lawyers and law students. The evidence will include some of the information herein and additional evidence including new affidavits and video testimonials of family relatives to compel the production of the complete registration records of embezzled/laundered bonds for the recovery of the embezzled/laundered one million dollars.

Note: Assistant U.S. Attorney Richard D. Kaufman has closely followed this entire investigation by William. Richard D. Kaufman has stated although he has notified the FBI to organized crime involvement in the embezzlement/laundering of a million dollars bonds and the claim of execution style murder of Thomas F. Martin III where the underlying motive was a threat to William in an attempt to thwart the investigation of embezzled/laundered U.S. Savings Bonds belong to a U.S. Veteran, the FBI are not properly investigating these alleged crimes involving organized crime.

Richard D. Kaufman is following William’s actions with the DOT and wants to reopen the murder investigation of Thomas F. Martin III and relying on William for further information related to be above crimes.

It should also be noted that the FBI/CIA/LE experimented on Whitey Bulger, and he leveraged it to his advantage with the FBI. Here are some links: Last edited by NickleCity; 05/23/18 02:36 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #941330
05/27/18 05:41 PM
05/27/18 05:41 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
HOW TODARO USED UNION TO GET CONTOL OF DIPLOMAT HOTEL; & HOW HE USED IT:
[Linked Image]

Cariola headed up the large Western New York Maritime Trades Department of the AFL-CIO. Over the years Cariola and I [Ron Fino] were together on hundreds of occasions and our conversations always pertained to mob activity. It was Cariola who arranged for a couple of International Unions to loan the Diplomat Hotel (located in Hollywood, Florida) needed money. Eventually the hotel was purchased by the Plumbers and Pipe Fitters Union for $ 800 million. Joe Todaro Sr., Sam Cariola and numerous mobsters would have their evening meal at the plush beach-located hotel in a secret vaulted room which was built to hold clandestine conversations. Cariola and his legal cohort, David Knoll, also arranged for the Todaro Family to purchase the Golden Strand Hotel in Florida. After the Todaros and Nicholas “Sonny” Mauro took ownership, we, as well as a number of other union representatives, were required to stay there while in Florida.—Ron Fino in The Triangle Exit

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #941336
05/27/18 07:01 PM
05/27/18 07:01 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
"Todaro was charged with no crimes". Common occurrence for him and his. Kind of like how all of law enforcement knows he murdered that salesman found in his trunk on Sheridan Dr. Way back. Kind of wonder if he was a Whitey Bulger type snitch to operate like he did. Wouldn't shock me. And before anyone objects to such an accusation it's proven fact that Lucky Luciano himself was a snitch in the early 1920s to escape heroin charges.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: WhackWhack] #941354
05/27/18 07:59 PM
05/27/18 07:59 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
"Todaro was charged with no crimes". Common occurrence for him and his. Kind of like how all of law enforcement knows he murdered that salesman found in his trunk on Sheridan Dr. Way back. Kind of wonder if he was a Whitey Bulger type snitch to operate like he did. Wouldn't shock me. And before anyone objects to such an accusation it's proven fact that Lucky Luciano himself was a snitch in the early 1920s to escape heroin charges.

I don’t know if he was a snitch. May not have had to been. The more I read, the more I believe the FBI field office in Buffalo had a mutually beneficial arrangement with the Buffalo Crime Family well into Todaro’s reign at least into the mid ‘90’s. At the very least, if what Iannaccone writes is true, Todaro could blackmailed the Buffalo Office about their role in the MKUltra experiments as they partnered in delivering drugs to discredit the hippy movement and for the experiments. That is how Bulger used his MKUltra experience to his advantage.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: WhackWhack] #941365
05/27/18 08:43 PM
05/27/18 08:43 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
And before anyone objects to such an accusation it's proven fact that Lucky Luciano himself was a snitch in the early 1920s to escape heroin charges.

Didn't Lucky snitch against himself? If I recall correctly, he told the cops where a heroin stash was, but he didn't tell them that it was actually his own heroin..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: BillyBrizzi] #941381
05/27/18 10:01 PM
05/27/18 10:01 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
And before anyone objects to such an accusation it's proven fact that Lucky Luciano himself was a snitch in the early 1920s to escape heroin charges.

Didn't Lucky snitch against himself? If I recall correctly, he told the cops where a heroin stash was, but he didn't tell them that it was actually his own heroin..

It's in his semi autobiography written by that Martin guy something or other..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: BillyBrizzi] #941385
05/27/18 10:11 PM
05/27/18 10:11 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi

Maybe in Boardwalk Empire or his own book but it is from Luckys prostitution trial. Dewey brought out evidence that Lucky ratted on even bigger heroin dealers then himself in 1923. Lucky responded and I quote "I told them what I knew". Lucky gave up an actual person not just drugs itself. Lucky was a rat and it doesn't surprise me. His last words were wanting to get into the movies one way or the other...probably got whacked at that airport.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #941432
05/28/18 12:08 PM
05/28/18 12:08 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
good stuff Nickle