GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, VanillaLimeCoke), 153 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938851
05/03/18 03:46 PM
05/03/18 03:46 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Great stuff guys. Ill try the angel hair with vodka next week, you better not steer me wrong lol

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: The_Rooster] #938889
05/04/18 10:52 AM
05/04/18 10:52 AM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Great stuff guys. Ill try the angel hair with vodka next week, you better not steer me wrong lol

Let me know what you think.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938927
05/04/18 05:35 PM
05/04/18 05:35 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Here is a little history on Joey Todaro III—Joseph “Big Joe” Todaro Jr’s son. It has long been said Joey Todaro III has never been involved in the rackets. However, there is evidence he was involved, at least as an associate, in the telemarketing schemes the mob ran in the city during the ‘90’s. Here is a quote from a Buffalo News article from 1993, just before Joey got married to Dana Panepinto:

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures:

Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

Here is the whole article. It is very interesting with a lot of info:

RAIDS ON TELEMARKETING FIRMS FIND NUMEROUS TIES TO ORGANIZED CRIME

By MICHAEL BEEBE AND DAN HERBECK | Published June 27, 1993

When the FBI raided the offices of Very Impressive Products, a company affiliated with RFG Enterprises, they found evidence of what they had suspected in Buffalo's telemarketing industry -- ties to the Buffalo mob.

VIP's checking accounts were used for employee payrolls, as well as for paying the company president, Rocco F. Guadagna, and another man, Frank BiFulco, FBI agents were told.

Guadagna had been a bartender at Mulligans Cafe through the mid-1980s, living in a $41,000 two-family home in North Buffalo. Since starting his own telemarketing company in 1988, he now heads an $11 million-a-year business and lives in a $250,000 home in Clarence.

Although Guadagna never has been tied to organized crime, BiFulco is identified by the FBI as a longtime soldier in the Todaro crime family in Buffalo and one of the local mob's wealthiest members.

On a salary of about $60,000 a year as an administrator of Laborers Local 210 health and pension fund, "Butchie BiFocals," as he is known, drives a 1992 Mercedes Benz and a 1987 Jaguar, docks a cabin cruiser on the Niagara River and owns considerable real estate in Buffalo.

BiFulco, 48, has no public connection to the telemarketing business, but a number of checks made out to him from VIP, which are now in the FBI's possession, leaves investigators with the strongest link yet about the mob's involvement.

"Frank BiFulco is not an owner of the company," said Guadagna's attorney, Thomas C. D'Agostino. He refused to discuss why company checks would be made out to BiFulco, other than to say "there is absolutely nothing wrong." Yet sources said BiFulco is not the only member of organized crime in Buffalo involved in telemarketing.

Gaetano "Tommy Chooch" Miceli, 65, named by the FBI as a member of the local mob council as long ago as 1975, is associated with New Life Marketing at 1444 Hertel Ave., law enforcement sources said.

John Catanzaro, 50, is associated with the same company, these sources said. Catanzaro, a former steward for Laborers Local 210, also has been identified as a member of organized crime. He reached a plea agreement in 1989 and admitted he accepted money in a no-show scheme.

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures:

Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

"He does not hold a position nor does he hold any ownership interest in Logik Enterprises," said Robert L. Boreanaz, Logik's attorney.

Frank Tripi, whose father was acquitted of murder and mob-related gambling charges, is listed in state records as Logik's president.

BiFulco's 15-year-old stepson, Carmen Gallo, a Lafayette High School student who was killed by drug dealers last month, was a salesman at Logik. After his killing, Logik employees flooded the East Side with their business cards and offers of a $20,000 reward in the slaying.

Samuel Amoia Jr., the grandson of former Buffalo mob boss Sam Pieri, is secretary-treasurer of LoMoia Enterprises at 1300 Hertel Ave. Amoia served a prison term for dealing cocaine in 1988. His brother Joseph faces cocaine charges in Las Vegas.

Michael A. Muscarella, the president of New Life Marketing, has been arrested for gambling. Muscarella is best known as the owner of the vehicle that police say was used as a getaway car in the 1978 shooting of mobster Billy Sciolino.

Joseph Mosey Jr., described by Buffalo police as an associate of organized crime figures, was one of the city's first telemarketers and was accused of defrauding customers in New York, California and Vermont through his Allied Publishers Services. Police say he has tutored many of Buffalo's younger telemarketers. Mosey formerly owned Bison Chrysler-Plymouth with Robert Sciolino, Billy Sciolino's brother.

Larry Panaro, vice president of North American Enterprises, at 3673 Delaware Ave., faces trial in Las Vegas on money laundering charges. His cousin, Victor, is serving a life sentence on drug and murder convictions. Las Vegas police said Larry Panaro boasted that he had family connections to the Buffalo mob.

Steve Sacco, a principal in Promotions Unlimited, is the son of former Buffalo police officer Richard Sacco and nephew of the late John Sacco, a mob associate who was briefly an FBI informant against the mob. Steve Sacco was arrested for burglary and drug possession in Las Vegas in 1989 while he was making more than $70,000 a year in telemarketing. He paid a $990 fine. Sacco's father, Richard, was dropped from the Police Department after the FBI recorded him telling his brother John the best ways to perform a contract killing.

Vincent Spano is the manager of North American Enterprises. Spano is a convicted gambler who has been linked to the mob by the FBI. The federal government seized the Washington Square restaurant, owned by Spano's father-in-law, because it was used for gambling.

Copied this from what I posted on the Buffalino thread. Might do this with some other posts I posted on that thread that are related to the history of the Buffalo Crime. family.

A little more on Joey... It seems the feds were interested in possible mobsters on his guest list. I'd like to know who they were. I've heard, but have no proof, that the Musitano's and the Papalia's/Violi's were there from other mob bulletin boards. Here is more info about the wedding from an article titled OFF MAIN STREET, written in September 1993 in the Buffalo News by a staff writer:

Undercover wedding guests

Did Madonna really turn up at the Labor Day wedding reception of Buffalo restaurateur Joseph Todaro III and Dana Christine Panepinto, former captain of the Buffalo Jills?

No, but a lively Madonna look-alike, part of a troupe of entertainers from New York City, was among the main attractions at the gala reception at Samuel's Grande Manor in Clarence, following a ceremony at St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church in Amherst.

"It was like a Vegas sideshow, fantastic entertainment," said one guest of the reception.

"It was great, a beautiful wedding. I thought at first she was the real Madonna," said one guest.

The guest list reportedly topped 900, including some government officials, prominent attorneys and priests, but not counting security guards, who were there carrying radios.

The Buffalo FBI office has been taking an interest in the guest list for months because Todaro III is the son of Joseph Todaro Jr. and grandson of Joseph Todaro Sr.. The two elder Todaros have long been alleged by authorities -- but never proven in any courtroom -- to be leaders of Buffalo's Mafia family.

"It was a very tasteful ceremony and a fun reception," said one Buffalo businessman who was there. "No Godfather stuff, nothing heavy-handed. The centerpieces of the wedding were the bride and groom, which is exactly the way it should be. I believe the FBI had agents out there taking license plate numbers, but I didn't see them."

When asked if agents were there, Buffalo FBI spokesman Paul Moskal said he could not comment.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/04/18 06:14 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938932
05/04/18 06:06 PM
05/04/18 06:06 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
If anyone from North Buffalo fill me in this would be greatly appreciated...my barber is an old school Sicilian with his shop on Hertel. He is My barber nearly my entire life. As a little kid in the 90's I vaguely remember him being involved with gambling possibly in the back of his shop. Am I going crazy or do I remember correctly

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: WhackWhack] #938933
05/04/18 06:53 PM
05/04/18 06:53 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
If anyone from North Buffalo fill me in this would be greatly appreciated...my barber is an old school Sicilian with his shop on Hertel. He is My barber nearly my entire life. As a little kid in the 90's I vaguely remember him being involved with gambling possibly in the back of his shop. Am I going crazy or do I remember correctly

There were a lot of old barbers back in the 90's. I went to D'Anna when ever I was in town back then, after he died, I went to Sandy in Niagara Falls. I can only think of Conti and Rosati you might be thinking of, Conti passed away before D'Anna, and Ducky passed away over a decade ago.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938934
05/04/18 07:35 PM
05/04/18 07:35 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst

I would doubt the Musitanos to be at his wedding. I have heard that Carifagna put a good beating on one of the brothers some time right before the 97 murder

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: The_Rooster] #938936
05/04/18 07:55 PM
05/04/18 07:55 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo

I would doubt the Musitanos to be at his wedding. I have heard that Carifagna put a good beating on one of the brothers some time right before the 97 murder

Did you see the reception was at Samual Grande Manor in Clarence? That was opened by a made man named Joseph Pezzino with money from the Iannaccone Family that was laundered by with the help of Frank "Bucky" Ciminelli. See my previous post on Ciminelli in this thread.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/04/18 09:54 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938943
05/04/18 09:06 PM
05/04/18 09:06 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yep, saw that:)

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #938944
05/04/18 09:07 PM
05/04/18 09:07 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Louis is still really close with them and Sansanese to a lesser degree.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939036
05/05/18 08:46 PM
05/05/18 08:46 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
In the article to which I've linked below, what parts and quotes do posters disagree with? agree with?

Or is the article merely derivative?

Buffalo blues — last rites for the mob in Queen City

http://torontosun.com/news/world/crime-hunter-buffalo-blues-last-rites-for-the-mob-in-queen-city/

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939042
05/05/18 09:52 PM
05/05/18 09:52 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
All of the arguments youre looking for, either for or against them being viable has been discussed thoroughly on this thread and the Bufalino thread extensively for the last two years up until a week ago.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939043
05/05/18 10:07 PM
05/05/18 10:07 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Thanks for bringing this article to our attention. It is a reworking of a number old Buffalo News articles (especially the March 2017 article) with an old Niagara Falls Reporter mixed in. There is no new information here. He indicated the FBI said the family is “as extinct as a traveler pigeon.” Notice that is not a quote in his article, just his flowery summation of what Agent Cohen told the Buffalo News in March 2017. I would have liked it if he actually interviewed Cohen/Coppola/Gyrta/ and others in Buffalo instead of rehashing old articles. Even more, he should have addressed why the Canadian papers were quick to indicate members of the Todaro Crime Family were arrested in the Otremmens operation. He should have tried to square his article with those. I think his paper the Sun actually mentioned the Todaro Crime Family arrests too.

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/05/18 10:16 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939044
05/05/18 10:29 PM
05/05/18 10:29 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
The Sun is like the NY Post, a bunch of hot air from poached news stories and only a moderate level of credibility

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: antimafia] #939055
05/06/18 02:23 AM
05/06/18 02:23 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by antimafia
In the article to which I've linked below, what parts and quotes do posters disagree with? agree with?

Or is the article merely derivative?

Buffalo blues — last rites for the mob in Queen City

http://torontosun.com/news/world/crime-hunter-buffalo-blues-last-rites-for-the-mob-in-queen-city/

It is recycled info already out there. I really think the sun is like the daily mail. One thing that is really over looked by many is the mob guys have sons, nephews, daughters, nieces, and sisters who rub shoulders with the Outlaws. Buffalo and Niagara falls are pretty much hubs for drugs, I know the outlaws MC has chapters in Niagara Falls, Buffalo and Rochester.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939069
05/06/18 07:23 AM
05/06/18 07:23 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Giacomo, what does that have to do with viability of the family?

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939075
05/06/18 08:10 AM
05/06/18 08:10 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://torontosun.com/news/world/crime-hunter-buffalo-blues-last-rites-for-the-mob-in-queen-city

CRIME HUNTER: Buffalo blues — last rites for the mob in Queen City

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #939121
05/06/18 04:39 PM
05/06/18 04:39 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by WhackWhack

There were a lot of old barbers back in the 90's. I went to D'Anna when ever I was in town back then, after he died, I went to Sandy in Niagara Falls. I can only think of Conti and Rosati you might be thinking of, Conti passed away before D'Anna, and Ducky passed away over a decade ago.

No my barber is alive and well....I don't want to name names but it's the barber shop near Caruso and Terrapin. He shares the same last name as the capo gunned down in the early 70s... is that his son? I was always curious but never had the balls to ever talk about it, especially when I'm pretty sure made men would be siting there all day hanging around. I'm technically first/second generation Sicilian-American and can understand the language. These old gray haired men sitting in the empty barber seat werent just talking weather...but again this is 20+ years ago.

Last edited by WhackWhack; 05/06/18 04:42 PM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939397
05/09/18 12:10 PM
05/09/18 12:10 PM
S
strococs Offline
Capo
strococs  Offline
S
Capo
The buffalo borgata made 5 new guys at the annual Xmas party . The most they made in a single cermoney since prohibition . The best part of being made in buffalo is you get all you can free eat at all the la nova locations . Drinks are not included unless you bring your own cup. Also in late 2017 the buffalo family absored Cleveland and Pittsburgh . Todaro jr is the boss , joe loose iackbacci is the underboss , Sony ciancutti is the consigliere , William dileno has been upped to captain of Cleveland he was also give a la nova franchise to open in Cleveland area , russel Papalardo is considered a special advisor in Semi retirement , so he only gets 50 percent off on pizzas ,

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: strococs] #939415
05/09/18 02:08 PM
05/09/18 02:08 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by strococs
The buffalo borgata made 5 new guys at the annual Xmas party . The most they made in a single cermoney since prohibition . The best part of being made in buffalo is you get all you can free eat at all the la nova locations . Drinks are not included unless you bring your own cup. Also in late 2017 the buffalo family absored Cleveland and Pittsburgh . Todaro jr is the boss , joe loose iackbacci is the underboss , Sony ciancutti is the consigliere , William dileno has been upped to captain of Cleveland he was also give a la nova franchise to open in Cleveland area , russel Papalardo is considered a special advisor in Semi retirement , so he only gets 50 percent off on pizzas ,

What makes me think that this was written "Tong in Cheek"?

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939421
05/09/18 03:25 PM
05/09/18 03:25 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
So Bifulco isnt in the top of the hierarchy anymore?

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: strococs] #939423
05/09/18 03:38 PM
05/09/18 03:38 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by strococs

That info is a little outdated Strococs, the last couple of months they are expanding ever further.. Word on the streets is, that since March the GTA 'Ndrangheta families are under the control of the Todaro family and that they are well on their way to tighten their choke-hold on the Canadian capital and its surrounding areas as in the days of Maggadino..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 05/09/18 03:44 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939432
05/09/18 04:14 PM
05/09/18 04:14 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I love the fact two years later you guys are still flamers. Very impressive.

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: The_Rooster] #939435
05/09/18 05:25 PM
05/09/18 05:25 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
I love the fact two years later you guys are still flamers. Very impressive.

Nobody's flaming anything pal.. If you can't take these jabs at your totally unsubstantiated claims, get your ass out of the kitchen, ya cry baby..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939437
05/09/18 05:27 PM
05/09/18 05:27 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Im good over here, no crying. I was honestly giving a compliment. 2 years later is impressive, in all seriousness

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939485
05/10/18 11:35 AM
05/10/18 11:35 AM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member
Sometimes we just need to change our perspective.

Buffalo Police Department have a Nacro and Homicide Squad. Both Units typical don't build OC case's.
They also have Special Units:
Housing Unit
Strike Force (dissolve 2018 )
@ http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/09/b...ce-unit-put-focus-on-community-policing/
@ http://www.investigativepost.org/2017/09/20/buffalo-police-who-cross-the-line/77
The focus obviously is not in the combat / research / analysis of OC structures.

General BPD have his own problems.
"Though the police appropriation has ballooned to $133 million of the city’s total $500 million operating budget, the department has a dismal record of solving crimes – only eight of the 38 homicides committed in Buffalo last year have been solved."
@ https://news.littlesis.org/2018/01/...ckered-history-and-a-city-hall-contract/

After that we have FBI, Attorney General's Organized Crime Task Force (OCTF) and State Police

Last edited by Nitro; 05/10/18 11:38 AM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: Nitro] #939487
05/10/18 11:57 AM
N
Nitro Offline
Made Member
Nitro  Offline
N
Made Member
OCTF and State Police

Working on OC/RICO for example
@ https://www.casino.org/news/police-...oan-sharking-operation-in-new-york-state

Organized Crime Task Force (OCTF) - Buffalo do more Drug/Gang Stuff. Like this
@ https://www.wnypapers.com/news/arti...wicyL6Gx9fMAhVW4WMKHWr7AXcQqQIIRzAN&

So i think for a not-violent (not much killings) OC structure. To small for a big FBI case you have good chance to fly under the radar. Even Chicago has seldom big FBI cases.

Last edited by Nitro; 05/10/18 11:58 AM.
Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939488
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Good finds Nitro and welcome to the board

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939489
05/10/18 12:00 PM
05/10/18 12:00 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Good finds Nitro and welcome to the board

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: Nitro] #939528
05/10/18 02:59 PM
05/10/18 02:59 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Nitro
OCTF and State Police

Working on OC/RICO for example
@ https://www.casino.org/news/police-...oan-sharking-operation-in-new-york-state

Organized Crime Task Force (OCTF) - Buffalo do more Drug/Gang Stuff. Like this
@ https://www.wnypapers.com/news/arti...wicyL6Gx9fMAhVW4WMKHWr7AXcQqQIIRzAN&

So i think for a not-violent (not much killings) OC structure. To small for a big FBI case you have good chance to fly under the radar. Even Chicago has seldom big FBI cases.

The thing is, Chicago is still big enough to be consistently busted. There have been five Outfit busts since 2010 - two of them have included made members, but the busts that haven't included made members have still been confirmed by the feds to be Chicago Outfit-related busts.

But what you said is very true, Nitro. So to make the argument that Buffalo is active is to make the argument that they don't have any illicit money-makers worth investigating, any capable structure worth investigating, any crews worth investigating. In all, for the FBI to completely ignore them, they would have to be weaker than a street gang (because the FBI regularly busts street gangs with racketeering indictments).

Re: Buffalo Family in 2016 [Re: furio_from_naples] #939540
05/10/18 04:33 PM
05/10/18 04:33 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
It depends on priorities and what one considers to be worth it, both as a law enforcement agency and as bloggers. Street gangs typically commit murder and disrupt public peace and safety, the modern day Mafia does not. And in Buffalo, street gang racketeering indictments are rare regardless.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull