GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 91 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,147
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Philly mob movie? #896664
10/20/16 04:01 AM
10/20/16 04:01 AM
T
TommyD Offline OP
Wiseguy
TommyD  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Ever been a movie about the philly mob specifically about the scarfo.era? Suprised if not its got a story to it. If not someone should make one but its gotta goodefella type script...the main bad guy wipes his own crew out. Same kinda deal but man i can see it now..mark wahlberg as testa, dicaprio as phil leonetti...scarfo by pesci if hes to old get someone like idk bryan cranston lol either way they could make it into a pretty good flick with the right guys behind it deniro as scarfo maybe and pesci as harry riccobene then round up actors like gosling or james franco to play guys like wayne grannde and faffy irrennela what you guys think? It needs stars though...i can picture wahlberg as testa though shit deniro could play his dad

Forgetta bout it.
Re: Philly mob movie? [Re: TommyD] #896673
10/20/16 08:52 AM
10/20/16 08:52 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Can be great material for a movie..

A kid who got practically raised by his uncle, his father figure because his father's not around. Got schooled in the ways of La Cosa Nostra. Could be a typical rise and fall movie, but the father figure/son dynamic can be an original angle. If you get a lot of popular young up and coming actors to play Testa and his crew and two experienced, charismatic actors to play Scarfo and Leonetti, the film could be a hit..

There is a movie based on the Merlino/Stanfa fued btw, it's called 10th and Wolf. Wasn't very good imo, I'd give it a 5 out of 10..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Philly mob movie? [Re: BillyBrizzi] #896809
10/22/16 12:08 AM
10/22/16 12:08 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

A kid who got practically raised by his uncle, his father figure because his father's not around. Got schooled in the ways of La Cosa Nostra. Could be a typical rise and fall movie, but the father figure/son dynamic can be an original angle. If you get a lot of popular young up and coming actors to play Testa and his crew and two experienced, charismatic actors to play Scarfo and Leonetti, the film could be a hit..

There is a movie based on the Merlino/Stanfa fued btw, it's called 10th and Wolf. Wasn't very good imo, I'd give it a 5 out of 10..
Yes, that movie sucked,was'nt even filmed NEAR philly (pittsburgh),..but i always thought BLOOD & HONOR would be a great screenplay,always wondered why it never happened though,i did hear hollywood did consider it but don't know what ever came of it.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Philly mob movie? [Re: BillyBrizzi] #900330
12/02/16 12:52 AM
12/02/16 12:52 AM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member
10th and Wolf was a pretty terrible movie. It could have been good

GangsterBB Snitches get stitches!
Re: Philly mob movie? [Re: hoodlum] #900331
12/02/16 12:53 AM
12/02/16 12:53 AM
Ryan98366 Offline
BANNED
Ryan98366  Offline
BANNED
Made Member
Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Yes, that movie sucked,was'nt even filmed NEAR philly (pittsburgh),..but i always thought BLOOD & HONOR would be a great screenplay,always wondered why it never happened though,i did hear hollywood did consider it but don't know what ever came of it.

Blood and Honor would be an amazing movie.

GangsterBB Snitches get stitches!
Re: Philly mob movie? [Re: Ryan98366] #900984
12/08/16 01:28 PM
12/08/16 01:28 PM
Mukremin Offline
Underboss
Mukremin  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Blood and Honor would be an amazing movie.

so true, that would be great. Already see the scenes from the Riccobene wars

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull