GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 117 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,359
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 55 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898020
11/09/16 02:30 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
No, the thing that hurt Hilary is the same thing that happens in every reallity show on every chanel in the world. they owerdid it, the endorsements the support for Hillary the negative talk of trump, the singers the actors all against trump. they made a fighting underdog out of this guy, thats the truth. One thing people like are underdogs,understand.
America is not gonna come to an end because of trump, thats a stupid point. it didint come to an end after Reagen ronald it wont now. Its all interest groups who are above trump and any president, so the end of us is not near.
By the looks of it women in america are behind blacks.LOL even an ex muslim, immigrant father can be a president not a women..thats low girls lol
Why would she win, why? Because she promised to all the little girls out there, or because she is a women? That female chauvinism, thats wrong just as much, evan more. Just like some blacks say that a black mman cant be a rascist.why?? That are idiotic points and stupid, etc..

She got what she deserves, and Trump is the way to go. Not the frigid bitch.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Turnbull] #898021
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Clinton gave a very classy speech to her supporters this morning at about 11:30 Eastern time.

It might have seemed dignified, but she still used the moment to complain about a "glass ceiling ". She basically told all of those young women that us guys hate them because of their genitalia. That's despicable and tears society apart. She earned her loss.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898022
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Of course, now we will have a First Lady who posed nude in a magazine. Think about it. Eleanor Roosevelt, Jackie Kennedy, Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama; now, naked Melania Trump.

What has America come to!

Last edited by olivant; 11/09/16 02:31 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898025
11/09/16 02:40 PM
11/09/16 02:40 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Better to have a president with a wife with pics in playboy, than a president whos husbend bombed the shit out of kosovo,serbia and belgrade, and the all other countries.

The Clintons are the most blood thirsty band of thieves the late twenieth century ever saw.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #898026
11/09/16 02:41 PM
11/09/16 02:41 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
Of course, now we will have a First Lady who posed nude in a magazine. Think about it. Eleanor Roosevelt, Jackie Kennedy, Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama; now, naked Melania Trump.

What has America come to!

Believe it or not I think that's better than having Bill Clinton emasculated by becoming Hillarys "First Gentleman".

How stupid and disrespectful to a former president is that?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898027
11/09/16 02:46 PM
11/09/16 02:46 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37922959

bbcs view on why clinton lost the election dont have to agree with all of it but does state some good points interesting view on why she lost

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898028
11/09/16 02:54 PM
11/09/16 02:54 PM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
What Clinton supporters, celebrities, media, and pundits failed to recognize, what they overlooked and counted out was the blue collar working man. We are sick of having BLM and all this LGBT shit shoved down our throat and revolted. Merica.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: alexandarns] #898034
11/09/16 04:00 PM
11/09/16 04:00 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: alexandarns
No, the thing that hurt Hilary is the same thing that happens in every reallity show on every chanel in the world. they owerdid it, the endorsements the support for Hillary the negative talk of trump, the singers the actors all against trump. they made a fighting underdog out of this guy, thats the truth. One thing people like are underdogs,understand.
America is not gonna come to an end because of trump, thats a stupid point. it didint come to an end after Reagen ronald it wont now. Its all interest groups who are above trump and any president, so the end of us is not near.
By the looks of it women in america are behind blacks.LOL even an ex muslim, immigrant father can be a president not a women..thats low girls lol
Why would she win, why? Because she promised to all the little girls out there, or because she is a women? That female chauvinism, thats wrong just as much, evan more. Just like some blacks say that a black mman cant be a rascist.why?? That are idiotic points and stupid, etc..

Yup. They went way overboard. People don't like being oversold on anything. All these dumb celebrities coming out just backfired. Everyone doesn't like opinions and official narratives shoved down their throats. Hillary generated ZERO excitement. People voted for her by default. Compare her with Obama who had a whole lot of excitement, and made people believe in real change and gave people hope. What did Hillary look like to people? Corrupt, power hungry, elitist and above the law. Offering up nothing but the status quo.
I even started to believe the polls. I made peace with whatever the outcome would be but this is an amazing thing to witness.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898035
11/09/16 04:22 PM
11/09/16 04:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Let me tell you something about hope. Hope and the right bus fare gets you on the bus. Hope does not help you. He gave people hope because hope is worthless.

Give a person a job or training for a job and keep your hope.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898036
11/09/16 04:32 PM
11/09/16 04:32 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I agree. I hate the dumb slogans about hope and change and all but from a campaign marketing perspective, it worked for Obama plus everyone was tired of Bush and he was seen as change. Hillary didn't make people believe she would bring changes for the better.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898041
11/09/16 06:14 PM
11/09/16 06:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I fear the far right wants him in there so they can with gannon, and gulliani, stack the supreme court with far right zealots, put an end to abortions, roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution, trump and his people, have no regard or respect for the rule of law, neither does the fbi. a perfect match, fbi now trumps KBG.

Trump wasn't just supported by the Far Right. There were also Democrats who were disaffected Obama and Bernie supporters who voted for him too. He was supported by establishment GOP leaders. He was supported to struggling members of the working class. He was also supported by those who saw the Clintons as extremely corrupt and not deserving of another chance to be in the White House. (I didn't vote for him or her.)

It also appears that you're just repeating talking points. Based on what he's said, he wants to put Constitutionalists in the Supreme Court, not "far right zealots." Even if they overturned Roe v Wade, it wouldn't ban abortion but send it back to the states. It would de-federalize it, although it could be argued that abortion is cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional.

This "roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution" is a straw man. There's nothing he's said that involves rolling back voting rights for minorities, and showing ID is not "harming minorities." I just find it ridiculous, insulting and even racist to assert that African Americans are too lazy, stupid and ignorant to get some sort of personal identification. ID is required to open a bank account, to buy property, to enter a movie theater if you look too young, to purchase alcohol, to board a plane, etc. "Minorities" all over the world show ID to vote, from Nigeria to Iraq to India and plenty of other places. To claim that showing ID is the equivalent of a poll tax or a literacy test is another example of the lies of Hillary and her supporters. An ID requirement is for everyone, irregardless of skin color. The Democrat-supported literacy tests were only given to people of color, and they weren't easy to pass. If you want to see a real literacy test, see here: http://www.crmvet.org/info/lithome.htm

If you want to talk about suspending parts of the Constitution, that's exactly what Hillary wanted to do. She wanted to step all over the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wanted to reduce what is federally protected free speech and curb gun rights. She also wanted to reduce religious freedom. Hillary Clinton was no hero of the Constitution.

Trump isn't who I wanted on the Oval Office, but he's not the incarnation of Satan that you make him out to be.

Last edited by Faithful1; 11/09/16 06:14 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #898046
11/09/16 06:50 PM
11/09/16 06:50 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: carlitosway
What Clinton supporters, celebrities, media, and pundits failed to recognize, what they overlooked and counted out was the blue collar working man. We are sick of having BLM and all this LGBT shit shoved down our throat and revolted. Merica.

Well said. We changed America last night.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #898051
11/09/16 07:39 PM
11/09/16 07:39 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: alexandarns

Yup. They went way overboard. People don't like being oversold on anything. All these dumb celebrities coming out just backfired. Everyone doesn't like opinions and official narratives shoved down their throats. Hillary generated ZERO excitement. People voted for her by default. Compare her with Obama who had a whole lot of excitement, and made people believe in real change and gave people hope. What did Hillary look like to people? Corrupt, power hungry, elitist and above the law. Offering up nothing but the status quo.
I even started to believe the polls. I made peace with whatever the outcome would be but this is an amazing thing to witness.

yes your right, plus all the stars, singers, actors wont make a jobless person vote for you. it aint E!.. Overcocky actors, now they can leave the country.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #898055
11/09/16 09:05 PM
11/09/16 09:05 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
well trump won. unbelievable........ but, the people have spoken.

Binnie, what would have surprised me was seeing greedy little Hillary sitting in the Oval Office with a smirk on her face.

This development doesn't surprise me at all.

Did I vote for Trump? No, neither candidate. But I was confident he'd win.

yes, alfa she had a ton of baggage, and the wiki leaks destroyed her all the more, but the coup d grau was of course, jim Toomey and the fbi, she was cruising along until the fbi entered the picture, check her numbers before toomeys letter, and after tomeys letter, the fbi put trump in the white house. grossly unfair.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #898057
11/09/16 09:21 PM
11/09/16 09:21 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I fear the far right wants him in there so they can with gannon, and gulliani, stack the supreme court with far right zealots, put an end to abortions, roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution, trump and his people, have no regard or respect for the rule of law, neither does the fbi. a perfect match, fbi now trumps KBG.

Trump wasn't just supported by the Far Right. There were also Democrats who were disaffected Obama and Bernie supporters who voted for him too. He was supported by establishment GOP leaders. He was supported to struggling members of the working class. He was also supported by those who saw the Clintons as extremely corrupt and not deserving of another chance to be in the White House. (I didn't vote for him or her.)

It also appears that you're just repeating talking points. Based on what he's said, he wants to put Constitutionalists in the Supreme Court, not "far right zealots." Even if they overturned Roe v Wade, it wouldn't ban abortion but send it back to the states. It would de-federalize it, although it could be argued that abortion is cruel and unusual punishment and therefore unconstitutional.

This "roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution" is a straw man. There's nothing he's said that involves rolling back voting rights for minorities, and showing ID is not "harming minorities." I just find it ridiculous, insulting and even racist to assert that African Americans are too lazy, stupid and ignorant to get some sort of personal identification. ID is required to open a bank account, to buy property, to enter a movie theater if you look too young, to purchase alcohol, to board a plane, etc. "Minorities" all over the world show ID to vote, from Nigeria to Iraq to India and plenty of other places. To claim that showing ID is the equivalent of a poll tax or a literacy test is another example of the lies of Hillary and her supporters. An ID requirement is for everyone, irregardless of skin color. The Democrat-supported literacy tests were only given to people of color, and they weren't easy to pass. If you want to see a real literacy test, see here: http://www.crmvet.org/info/lithome.htm

If you want to talk about suspending parts of the Constitution, that's exactly what Hillary wanted to do. She wanted to step all over the 1st and 2nd amendments. She wanted to reduce what is federally protected free speech and curb gun rights. She also wanted to reduce religious freedom. Hillary Clinton was no hero of the Constitution.

Trump isn't who I wanted on the Oval Office, but he's not the incarnation of Satan that you make him out to be.

I'm not against photo id for voting, I have to show my id whenever I vote even for a school bond, a voter has to be registered. I was merely referring to his ungodly rhetoric while he was on the campaign trail. banning all muslims, not keeping the nato alliance, saying he is smarter than the generals, etc, I certainly hope he is a good president, leaving social security alone, leaving medicare alone, abolishing Obamacare would be good. but, I'm a senior, dependent on entitlements that I have paid into for over 6o yrs. and I need my ss and medicare.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dixiemafia] #898058
11/09/16 09:28 PM
11/09/16 09:28 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Well said. We changed America last night.

you are right about having laws shoved down our throat, especially same sex marriage, which revolts me,immigration laws that no one is told about, all of a sudden 30 miles from where I live it looks like mexico, no American signs, no American flags, it was scary, ITS MY COUNTRY !! and the biggest thing to me was a few yrs ago before I retired I went to the unemployment office, and wanted to fill out an application, I was told by the clerk "the job is for minorities only" I was outraged !! I understand the trump vote,

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #898062
11/09/16 10:27 PM
11/09/16 10:27 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Though I shouldn't be, I'm shocked at just how many on the left actually believe those talking points. No wonder they think Trump is Satan himself.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898066
11/09/16 11:41 PM
11/09/16 11:41 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Incidentally, wherever you are Oaks, don't do it. You have so much to live for!

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898069
11/09/16 11:57 PM
11/09/16 11:57 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Ivy, are you going to watch Hillary's inauguration? I bet Fleetwood Mac performs Don't Stop. Going to be a party. Trump will probably be there. lol. In the audience, of course.

The only issue my candidate has is who she's going to invite to the inauguration.

Oh, I already know Hillary's going to win, too. I'm just posting the poll results because they're topical.

Thread title: "What if Trump Wins the Presidency?"

Where you at oak

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898070
11/10/16 01:23 AM
11/10/16 01:23 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Oak, it's not bad. I voted for slick willy's wife, but I am still posting. Trump won't have an effect on the economy until 2018.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898071
11/10/16 01:31 AM
11/10/16 01:31 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

I'm not against photo id for voting, I have to show my id whenever I vote even for a school bond, a voter has to be registered. I was merely referring to his ungodly rhetoric while he was on the campaign trail. banning all muslims, not keeping the nato alliance, saying he is smarter than the generals, etc, I certainly hope he is a good president, leaving social security alone, leaving medicare alone, abolishing Obamacare would be good. but, I'm a senior, dependent on entitlements that I have paid into for over 6o yrs. and I need my ss and medicare.

you are right about having laws shoved down our throat, especially same sex marriage, which revolts me,immigration laws that no one is told about, all of a sudden 30 miles from where I live it looks like mexico, no American signs, no American flags, it was scary, ITS MY COUNTRY !! and the biggest thing to me was a few yrs ago before I retired I went to the unemployment office, and wanted to fill out an application, I was told by the clerk "the job is for minorities only" I was outraged !! I understand the trump vote,

I totally agree with you on his rhetoric. It was a big reason for me not to vote for him. On the other stuff, you sound like several Trump voters I know. It's funny how you did a 180 on Trump from your previous post LOL.

On Social Security, you're probably safe. It just won't be there for future generations.

Last edited by Faithful1; 11/10/16 01:34 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898072
11/10/16 02:00 AM
11/10/16 02:00 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
well trump won. unbelievable........ but, the people have spoken.

Binnie, what would have surprised me was seeing greedy little Hillary sitting in the Oval Office with a smirk on her face.

This development doesn't surprise me at all.

Did I vote for Trump? No, neither candidate. But I was confident he'd win.

yes, alfa she had a ton of baggage, and the wiki leaks destroyed her all the more, but the coup d grau was of course, jim Toomey and the fbi, she was cruising along until the fbi entered the picture, check her numbers before toomeys letter, and after tomeys letter, the fbi put trump in the white house. grossly unfair.
Most voters had their mind made up long before the fbi thing, long before the Access Hollywood thing, long before the Machado thing. It had little to no affect on the election. If the FBI didn't come out with the new investigation the election would have had the same results. What they all forgot was the silent majority.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #898073
11/10/16 02:02 AM
11/10/16 02:02 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Oak, it's not bad. I voted for slick willy's wife, but I am still posting. Trump won't have an effect on the economy until 2018.

Already had a direct affect on my personal economy. My stock jumped up 8 bucks in 1 day. Gonna give my kids a good Christmas.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #898075
11/10/16 05:58 AM
11/10/16 05:58 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Already had a direct affect on my personal economy. My stock jumped up 8 bucks in 1 day. Gonna give my kids a good Christmas.

At least you have a Christmas. I am not even sure I will see the kids on Christmas. Christmas Eve we never did it to I married my wife. That was big for her. I don't need holidays now all the kids moved from NY except my youngest son. So I will see him but the rest who knows. I suspect we will see them they want to be in the will. I just like to see the Grand children I dig them. My sons and daughters I can take or leave them.

My communist daughter who lives in Berlin called me today wanted to talk about trump.

I did not realize she hates Obama more then trump you know why? Because of his use of drones and not closing the prison near Cuba gitmo. I told her there are only a few there now. She still hates him. Never send your kids to Columbia university or any other Ivy League school they get brain washed at those schools.

Some one posted that trump won't effect the economy until 2018 that is very true. But to do that businesses have to have certainty on taxes and their spending now. Now they have it with trump. They would not have had it with Hillary.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #898138
11/11/16 01:31 AM
11/11/16 01:31 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Footreads

At least you have a Christmas. I am not even sure I will see the kids on Christmas. Christmas Eve we never did it to I married my wife. That was big for her. I don't need holidays now all the kids moved from NY except my youngest son. So I will see him but the rest who knows. I suspect we will see them they want to be in the will. I just like to see the Grand children I dig them. My sons and daughters I can take or leave them.

Quote:
My communist daughter
Quote:
who lives in Berlin called me today wanted to talk about trump.

I did not realize she hates Obama more then trump you know why? Because of his use of drones and not closing the prison near Cuba gitmo. I told her there are only a few there now. She still hates him. Never send your kids to Columbia university or any other Ivy League school they get brain washed at those schools.

Some one posted that trump won't effect the economy until 2018 that is very true. But to do that businesses have to have certainty on taxes and their spending now. Now they have it with trump. They would not have had it with Hillary.
u really r a funny guy !lol..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: hoodlum] #898139
11/11/16 01:35 AM
11/11/16 01:35 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
I tried 2 make quotation marks surrounding my....daughter but i dont know how u guys do that..i'm still new @ this thing.Sorry.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #898165
11/11/16 01:27 PM
11/11/16 01:27 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Most voters had their mind made up long before the fbi thing, long before the Access Hollywood thing, long before the Machado thing. It had little to no affect on the election. If the FBI didn't come out with the new investigation the election would have had the same results. What they all forgot was the silent majority.

agree.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898167
11/11/16 01:51 PM
11/11/16 01:51 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I think he won for a lot of reasons.

First people thought he would help the economy.

We don't make much anymore. People want to buy made in America I know I do.

Unions actually thought trump would help them.

We need a border. Try to sneak into Mexico and see what happens.

Less taxes give business certainty so they can expand.

I can go,on and on.

He just talks like he is still a kid. He thinks everyone is his friend. In that regard he is like my youngest son. Women gravitate to money and power. It is hard to not be tempted by them. After all most of us think with our dicks don't believe it just as Bill Clinton.

I think he is still a democrat in a lot of ways. That might help him to actually help minorities get the training some of them need to learn a trade and to keep the country from turning socialist.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898172
11/11/16 02:56 PM
11/11/16 02:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Still no Oak, huh? What a gutless wonder. I guess it's not surprising. 90% of his posts were in this section proclaiming Hillary's inevitable win and other liberal BS. Besides not wanting to eat crow, he has no purpose on the board now.

Speaking of liberals, they're scumbags as usual. People don't realize just how anti-democratic they are.

Anti-Trump Protest In Portland, Ore., Turns Destructive, Declared A Riot
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...declared-a-riot

Millions Sign Onto Call for Electoral College to Award the Presidency to Popular Vote Winner Clinton
http://m.democracynow.org/stories/16807

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #898173
11/11/16 03:25 PM
11/11/16 03:25 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy,

Rep. president,Rep. majority in Senate and House.

Basically, you have about 3 more months to "blame" liberals for anything.

Page 40 of 55 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull