GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 62 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,212
Posts1,056,141
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 55 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897653
11/04/16 02:44 PM
11/04/16 02:44 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Faithful, your obsession with how I get my news is starting to get creepy. All I told you was that I don't watch cable news anymore. I think it's boring. All of it. I get my information online, utilizing current technology, what a concept. I watch the local news to see if anything crazy happened in my neighborhood. That's as far as my tv news watching goes. And, I have no idea who those two people were you brought up, connected to Clinton or CNN or something. Never heard of them. Don't care.

Wow, now you play the victim card because I discussed your news sources? You seriously need to grow up.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897657
11/04/16 02:52 PM
11/04/16 02:52 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Keep telling people to grow up while having the pro wrestling avatar, Faithful 1. It's a nice touch.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897659
11/04/16 02:56 PM
11/04/16 02:56 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Keep telling people to grow up while having the pro wrestling avatar, Faithful 1. It's a nice touch.

Yes, a wrestler as opposed to your mobster avatar. BTW, that's really creepy how you criticize my Undertaker avatar. I may have to find a safe space.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897660
11/04/16 03:05 PM
11/04/16 03:05 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm not sure what you're talking about, Faitfhul1. you have this habit of trying to start conversations with me about these cryptic topics. maybe you're mistaking me for someone else. I think in the past you accused me of being a previously banned poster, or something. Whatever the case, it's pretty funny. You're just amusing me. So, do your thing.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897664
11/04/16 03:29 PM
11/04/16 03:29 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ivy League, I'm not sure where you've been since 2008, but nobody cares about Rudy Giuliani or what he thinks anymore. Just saying.

Typical Oak non-response.

This whole thing about both candidates being equally as bad is part of the Trump strategy. They're being used. The Trump campaign is trying to capitalize on this simple minded, lazy apathy. Kind of funny really that people walk around thinking they're independent when they're really playing right into the Trump's hand and campaigning for him without even knowing it. You just can't tell them anything. It's like telling a kid the truth about Santa. You don't want to make them cry. lol.

Who said they are equally as bad? Its not equal. As bad as Trump is, Hillary is even worse.

But you still won't acknowledge that fact. You don't just think she's the lesser of the two evils, like many amoral liberals, you think she's a good candidate. Heck, you're the fool who asked a while back if "the Clintons had been corrupted."

You are either a troll or truly one of the most clueless posters ever on these boards. You're the exact kind of low intelligence, low info voter Hillary is counting on to win.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/04/16 03:31 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897671
11/04/16 03:58 PM
11/04/16 03:58 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
SoCal, keep making one comment after another trying to convince people you don't care about the election. This is honestly like your hundredth comment saying this. The best way to convince people you don't care about something is to not talk about it. Clearly that's not an option for you. lol.

Wrong again. Never said that "don't care about the election."
In fact I care enough that I cannot in good conscience support the candidates.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897696
11/04/16 10:28 PM
11/04/16 10:28 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
fbi,,,, known as trumpland, gulliani said on fox news, 2 days before comey sent his letter, something big is coming "big grin" in a few days, he was told of comeys letter by active fbi agents, and rogue fbi agents are as we speak, trying to sway the election to trump.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897698
11/04/16 10:54 PM
11/04/16 10:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
They can't undo Trump's behavior. They have until tuesday to find a picture of Hillary twerking for Bin Laden somewhere in those emails. Clock's ticking.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897836
11/06/16 08:37 PM
11/06/16 08:37 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
They can't undo Trump's behavior. They have until tuesday to find a picture of Hillary twerking for Bin Laden somewhere in those emails. Clock's ticking.

just in sunday the 6th comey found nothing but duplicates, exonerates Hillary, again, question.. why send a letter to congress without going through the e-mails first, now I wonder if there were nothing but a few e-mails, not the 650,0000 fbi claimed, and what exactly was the true purpose of writing congress about nothing.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897852
11/07/16 02:06 AM
11/07/16 02:06 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Why would even the FBI want Trump in there? He's so crazy could anyone trust him to carry out their agenda? I think a lot of these establishment Republicans just can't stand the taste of the Clintons moving back to the white house. Think of all the effort they put into to tarnishing the Clinton name during Lewinksy then after 9/11. The name Clinton was almost synonymous with the name Bin Laden in those few years after 9/11. Not only do the neo cons fall apart, but now the Clintons are poised to waltz right back into the white house? I think these Republicans just can't help themselves. They feel like they have to do whatever they can.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897853
11/07/16 02:56 AM
11/07/16 02:56 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
I fear the far right wants him in there so they can with gannon, and gulliani, stack the supreme court with far right zealots, put an end to abortions, roll back voting rights for minorities, suspend parts of the constitution, trump and his people, have no regard or respect for the rule of law, neither does the fbi. a perfect match, fbi now trumps KBG.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897854
11/07/16 03:40 AM
11/07/16 03:40 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Why would even the FBI want Trump in there? He's so crazy could anyone trust him to carry out their agenda? I think a lot of these establishment Republicans just can't stand the taste of the Clintons moving back to the white house. Think of all the effort they put into to tarnishing the Clinton name during Lewinksy then after 9/11. The name Clinton was almost synonymous with the name Bin Laden in those few years after 9/11. Not only do the neo cons fall apart, but now the Clintons are poised to waltz right back into the white house? I think these Republicans just can't help themselves. They feel like they have to do whatever they can.

The neo cons fall apart? Half of them support Hillary. She's the neo con candidate this election. William Kristol, the main neo con of the conservatives is like the heart of the Never Trump crowd and of course the neo con Bush's.

Trump isn't pro war, pro regime change, pro interventionist enough for them. Hillary is basically Goerge Bush on foreign policy. So of course they like her.

Trump is the nationalist, protectionist, populist candidate. The strongman leader making outrageous promises to people that image he's the answer to all problems in the country.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 11/07/16 03:41 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897855
11/07/16 03:45 AM
11/07/16 03:45 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
My vote is switching to Hillary. Johnson is too much of an idiot for me. If Trump wins, the United States will cease to exist, and America will be it's official name. I never thought I would agree will a bunch of Mormons (I have agreed with some on topics) but this group actually don't want Trump in the office, and half of them are willing to vote for Hillary (which astonish me, since it is unlike a Mormon to vote for a liar or cheat) cause she is the lesser of two evils. One of them, a war veteran, actually had the same thought as me over the nukes we have and who should have command over them.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #897865
11/07/16 01:16 PM
11/07/16 01:16 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
My vote is switching to Hillary. Johnson is too much of an idiot for me. If Trump wins, the United States will cease to exist, and America will be it's official name. I never thought I would agree will a bunch of Mormons (I have agreed with some on topics) but this group actually don't want Trump in the office, and half of them are willing to vote for Hillary (which astonish me, since it is unlike a Mormon to vote for a liar or cheat) cause she is the lesser of two evils. One of them, a war veteran, actually had the same thought as me over the nukes we have and who should have command over them.

As a Mormon, I can assure you nowhere near half of us are voting for Hillary. And most consider her the worst of the two. It's just that many don't like Trump either. A lot will likely vote for McMullin. Many in Utah just may stay home, perhaps assuming the state will go Republican anyway but they don't have to hold their noses and vote for Trump.

By the way, all this talk about "America ceasing to exist" if Trump wins is hyperbolic nonsense. Even Hillary, as awful as she is, won't destroy the country. Like Obama, she'll just damage it a whole lot more and bring it closer to inevitable ruin.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/07/16 01:31 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897866
11/07/16 01:33 PM
11/07/16 01:33 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
I was not saying that as a whole, only the group 16, I was talking to. 5 said they are voting for Hillary, 6 for McMullen, 1 for Johnson, and 4 said they won't vote. That was just a group I had talked to at a few social gatherings.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #897867
11/07/16 02:00 PM
11/07/16 02:00 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

As a Mormon, I can assure you nowhere near half of us are voting for Hillary. And most consider her the worst of the two. It's just that many don't like Trump either. A lot will likely vote for McMullin. Many in Utah just may stay home, perhaps assuming the state will go Republican anyway but they don't have to hold their noses and vote for Trump.

By the way, all this talk about "America ceasing to exist" if Trump wins is hyperbolic nonsense. Even Hillary, as awful as she is, won't destroy the country. Like Obama, she'll just damage it a whole lot more and bring it closer to inevitable ruin.

I don't know if you are in Utah but I am curious - how realistic is it for McMullan to actually win Utah? Right now, I think that is the only state that may go third party but have not seen any recent polls from there.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Mr. Blonde] #897868
11/07/16 02:17 PM
11/07/16 02:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Mr. Blonde
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I don't know if you are in Utah but I am curious - how realistic is it for McMullan to actually win Utah? Right now, I think that is the only state that may go third party but have not seen any recent polls from there.

Yes, I live in Utah. Mormons still make up at least 60% of the state. I imagine we'll see a lot of them vote for McMullin, a lesser amount vote for Trump, and a small minority vote for Hillary. But as much as I'd like to see Utah go for McMullin, if only to send a message, you also have to figure in the non-Mormon votes in the state. Among those, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were roughly divided between Trump and Hillary. So which way the state will go as a whole is hard to predict. Obviously a lot depends on whether people decide to vote or just stay home.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897872
11/07/16 03:25 PM
11/07/16 03:25 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Utah's in play. Get 'em, Hill.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897886
11/07/16 07:02 PM
11/07/16 07:02 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
It's not gonna happen this time but I find it fascinating that a candidate could win one state and if that deprives all others of reaching 270 electoral votes, that the House could put that one-state winner into the White House. (House gets to choose from among the top three electoral vote winners). A Republican house that largely abhors Trump just might have done it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897904
11/07/16 10:36 PM
11/07/16 10:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I'm going with Larry Sabato's Electoral College prediction: Clinton 322 and Trump 216.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897908
11/08/16 02:50 AM
11/08/16 02:50 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Mr. Blonde, I heard a radio host breaking down that process today. If I heard him correctly, it also involves electing the vice president aside from the president, so there could be a pres and VP of different parties. Clinton and Pence could work. Trump and Kaine would be like a horrible SNL skit.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897909
11/08/16 03:33 AM
11/08/16 03:33 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: carlitosway
“But, you know, Trump voters—really? Not even the guy who says he wants to f*ck his daughter? This is not a deal-breaker for you? I mean, what does it take? A racist, a liar, a tax cheat, a draft-dodger, a deadbeat, a Russian agent, and a rapist. You know we’re a nuclear power, right? These are red flags.” - Bill Maher

Not a political guy fellas. I know you guys are really passionate and heated about this debate, but in reality these are the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. We went from a great nation of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan to George W. Bush, Obama, and Hillary or Donald. It's sad honestly and nothing will change whoever is elected. Hillary is a lying shyster and Donald is an egotistical douche. To support Donald is no different than supporting Hillary. Same thing. It's like arguing that your football team at 1-15 isn't as bad as the other team that finished 1-15. America is more divided than ever.

This is just ridiculous.

Donald Trump is hoping for a few thousand people like you in each swing state. It's his only chance. As much as you pretend to be independent, Trump's campaign team couldn't have written that apathetic statement of yours any better. Not bad for someone who's "not a political guy".

Donald Trump has proven himself to be a pervert.

He's proven himself to be an emotional wreck.

At this point, anyone who isn't voting for Clinton is either for Trump, or crazy. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're a closet Trump supporter, because I don't want to insult you by assuming you really might believe anything you just said.
I am not voting for anybody. Most Hillary supporters are just as bad as Trump supporters, they just fail to see the perspective from the other side. I am an independent thinker. Nothing much will change whoever is elected. I didn't like George W. Bush nor Obama. As we can see Bush lied and got us into Iraq, Obama lied about "Change we can believe in". Maybe it wasn't a lie, but the only change I have seen is for the worst. I have noticed that Hillary supporters are way more aggressive and quick with insults after I tell them my stance of not voting for her, yet not voting for Trump either. Johnson isn't qualified nor is Jill Stein so I will not vote. I don't know why they are that way, but I will tell you that leaning voters will lean toward Trump when treated with the vitriol that Hillary supporters cast on people. I, myself, do not sway so easily to insults and will stand firm on my stance of not voting for either candidate. They both have so many bad qualities and are so unfit to lead this country I can not morally vote for either candidate. I'll take the high road and pray for the country, work hard, and continue to live a legal lifestyle with a strong moral confidence and hope for the best.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897910
11/08/16 03:49 AM
11/08/16 03:49 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
Last I will say on this subject. If you want to vote for Hillary, it is your right to do so. God speed and good luck. If you want to vote for Trump, it is your right to do so. God speed and good luck. And if another person doesn't want to vote for your candidate, don't call them stupid and uninformed. It is our right as American Citizens to be just as stupid as the rest of youse!

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #897937
11/08/16 03:28 PM
11/08/16 03:28 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
“But, you know, Trump voters—really? Not even the guy who says he wants to f*ck his daughter? This is not a deal-breaker for you? I mean, what does it take? A racist, a liar, a tax cheat, a draft-dodger, a deadbeat, a Russian agent, and a rapist. You know we’re a nuclear power, right? These are red flags.” - Bill Maher

Not a political guy fellas. I know you guys are really passionate and heated about this debate, but in reality these are the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. We went from a great nation of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan to George W. Bush, Obama, and Hillary or Donald. It's sad honestly and nothing will change whoever is elected. Hillary is a lying shyster and Donald is an egotistical douche. To support Donald is no different than supporting Hillary. Same thing. It's like arguing that your football team at 1-15 isn't as bad as the other team that finished 1-15. America is more divided than ever.

This is just ridiculous.

Donald Trump is hoping for a few thousand people like you in each swing state. It's his only chance. As much as you pretend to be independent, Trump's campaign team couldn't have written that apathetic statement of yours any better. Not bad for someone who's "not a political guy".

At this point, anyone who isn't voting for Clinton is either for Trump, or crazy. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're a closet Trump supporter, because I don't want to insult you by assuming you really might believe anything you just said.
I am not voting for anybody. Most Hillary supporters are just as bad as Trump supporters, they just fail to see the perspective from the other side. I am an independent thinker. Nothing much will change whoever is elected. I didn't like George W. Bush nor Obama. As we can see Bush lied and got us into Iraq, Obama lied about "Change we can believe in". Maybe it wasn't a lie, but the only change I have seen is for the worst. I have noticed that Hillary supporters are way more aggressive and quick with insults after I tell them my stance of not voting for her, yet not voting for Trump either. Johnson isn't qualified nor is Jill Stein so I will not vote. I don't know why they are that way, but I will tell you that leaning voters will lean toward Trump when treated with the vitriol that Hillary supporters cast on people. I, myself, do not sway so easily to insults and will stand firm on my stance of not voting for either candidate. They both have so many bad qualities and are so unfit to lead this country I can not morally vote for either candidate. I'll take the high road and pray for the country, work hard, and continue to live a legal lifestyle with a strong moral confidence and hope for the best.

Yeah, went to the courthouse and there were a few Hillary supporters that could mingle into the Trump supporters and you would not tell the difference until they said who they were voting for. If William instead of Johnson was running or president in the Libertarian party, I would have voted. The thing that gets me the most, is people who don't vote, then complain about the elected presidents.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #897948
11/08/16 05:12 PM
11/08/16 05:12 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America

This is just ridiculous.

I've done this before - purposely leaving a ballot spot blank because I couldn't support either/any listed candidate. I still voted in the other races. Didn't do that today but I get it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897963
11/08/16 07:40 PM
11/08/16 07:40 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
For what it's worth, Robert DeNiro is endorsing Clinton

http://sportingz.com/opinions/who-are-celebs-voting-for/35/

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897965
11/08/16 08:40 PM
11/08/16 08:40 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

I understand why some would not vote for Johnson, but knowing he won't win and with these candidates why not? For only my third presidential election, I proudly voted 3rd party and convinced 4 people to do the same.

Edit: 5 my mom voted Jill Stein

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 11/08/16 08:42 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Mr. Blonde] #897969
11/08/16 11:37 PM
11/08/16 11:37 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Mr. Blonde
For what it's worth, Robert DeNiro is endorsing Clinton

http://sportingz.com/opinions/who-are-celebs-voting-for/35/

DeNiro as an actor aside, if you go on YouTube out can see a rant he did about Trump. Much of it absolutely true. But not a peep about all that's wrong with Clinton. Typical Hollywood lefty.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897970
11/09/16 12:37 AM
11/09/16 12:37 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well trump won. unbelievable........ but, the people have spoken.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897972
11/09/16 12:55 AM
11/09/16 12:55 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Binnie this is crazy, the people wanted something different

[Edit]

@ 12:03 EST Thus far

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 11/09/16 01:04 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Page 38 of 55 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull