GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 96 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 55 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896815
10/22/16 02:45 AM
10/22/16 02:45 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
ivy...... this is what you wake up to on nov 9th, Hillary clinton president, democratic majority in senate, democratic majority in house, chuck schumer senate majority leader, nancy Pelosi speaker of the house.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896816
10/22/16 04:06 AM
10/22/16 04:06 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I wouldn't wish anyone to have to wake up to that. The blind leading the blind.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896827
10/22/16 03:42 PM
10/22/16 03:42 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
lol, but though its horrifying,,,,, it could happen, put the blame on trump, jeb bush could have beat her, so could kasish. reps have to swallow that bitter pill.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896829
10/22/16 04:15 PM
10/22/16 04:15 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
What's so great about a Jeb Bush presidency ?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #896836
10/22/16 07:22 PM
10/22/16 07:22 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

don't know about what he would be like, just mentioning that he could have beaten Hillary. republicans should have know that.they must put the blame on themselves.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896844
10/22/16 07:53 PM
10/22/16 07:53 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

don't know about what he would be like, just mentioning that he could have beaten Hillary. republicans should have know that.they must put the blame on themselves.

That would've been horrible had another Bush became president. It's bad enough we've got to deal with a 2nd Clinton. At least Trump made it interesting.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896848
10/22/16 09:57 PM
10/22/16 09:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Most of America has wondered why, exactly, the Republican nominee for president looks like he ate entirely too many carrots? In fact, Trump has seemingly always given off such an orange hue, though it might be more apparent now given how omnipresent his visage is. Though no one knows for sure what the source is, many makeup artists and tanning experts have a pretty good guess: a bad artificial tanner. "I know exactly what he does to himself - the tanning bed, the spray tan, he wears the goggles and you can see the hyper-pigmentation around his eyes," Jason Kelly, a Cleveland-based makeup artist that was hired to work at 2016's Republican National Convention, told Harper's Bazaar in July.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896885
10/23/16 05:37 PM
10/23/16 05:37 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
I'd rather vote for a lying witch with a black heart than someone who has Down syndrome and enjoys starting twitter wars.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #896896
10/23/16 09:44 PM
10/23/16 09:44 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Remember just a couple of weeks ago they said Hillary Clinton was dying of some cough, and was unfit to be president for health reasons?

She turns out to be fine.

She mops the floor with Trump's orange weave in the debate.

Now they're coming up with all of these crazy scenarios about how the middle east will become unraveled, we'll be in a nuclear war with Russia, and China will take over our economy and convert us to the yen or something.

Desperation, anyone?

Amusing, if nothing else.

She's like the fucking terminator lol. That t-1000 motherfucker.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896902
10/24/16 12:51 AM
10/24/16 12:51 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I think Obama has done more campaigning for her than she has. I'll be seeing Trump later tonight in Tampa. Shes a criminal and jeopardizes our nations security. Lets get behind her.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896967
10/24/16 10:57 PM
10/24/16 10:57 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
we better get used to it, Hillary Clinton president.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #896971
10/25/16 01:59 AM
10/25/16 01:59 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
I'd rather vote for a lying witch with a black heart than someone who has Down syndrome and enjoys starting twitter wars.

As someone who worked with people with developmental disabilities for over 20 years, those with Down's Syndrome would be disgusted to be lumped in with the Orange One.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #897564
11/03/16 05:01 PM
11/03/16 05:01 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

As someone who worked with people with developmental disabilities for over 20 years, those with Down's Syndrome would be disgusted to be lumped in with the Orange One.

You may be right..I probably gave the Dump too much credit.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897587
11/03/16 11:31 PM
11/03/16 11:31 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
“But, you know, Trump voters—really? Not even the guy who says he wants to f*ck his daughter? This is not a deal-breaker for you? I mean, what does it take? A racist, a liar, a tax cheat, a draft-dodger, a deadbeat, a Russian agent, and a rapist. You know we’re a nuclear power, right? These are red flags.” - Bill Maher

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897601
11/04/16 02:29 AM
11/04/16 02:29 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
“But, you know, Trump voters—really? Not even the guy who says he wants to f*ck his daughter? This is not a deal-breaker for you? I mean, what does it take? A racist, a liar, a tax cheat, a draft-dodger, a deadbeat, a Russian agent, and a rapist. You know we’re a nuclear power, right? These are red flags.” - Bill Maher

Not a political guy fellas. I know you guys are really passionate and heated about this debate, but in reality these are the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. We went from a great nation of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan to George W. Bush, Obama, and Hillary or Donald. It's sad honestly and nothing will change whoever is elected. Hillary is a lying shyster and Donald is an egotistical douche. To support Donald is no different than supporting Hillary. Same thing. It's like arguing that your football team at 1-15 isn't as bad as the other team that finished 1-15. America is more divided than ever.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897610
11/04/16 03:09 AM
11/04/16 03:09 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Typical Maher. Too busy loving the sound of his own voice to see his hypocrisy. Yes, Trump is a buffoon with a ton of red flags. But you know who has even more? Hillary Clinton. Neither deserve the office.

As I mentioned before, at least some Republicans have had a crisis of conscience about Trump. No Democrats, including Maher, have had the same about Clinton. Most of these left wing pricks would be voting for Trump if he was the Democrat nominee. That's what they care about - the (D) after the name. Nothing else.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897611
11/04/16 03:14 AM
11/04/16 03:14 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

"This is actually too hard to believe that we are this close to having this criminal organization take over the White House because that’s what Clinton Inc. is — a criminal organization,” Giuliani told about 75 people at a campaign stop at the Linn County GOP campaign headquarters in Hiawatha. “This is a cesspool ... beyond Watergate.”

- former prosecutor/NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani

"The Clintons, that's a crime family. It's like organized crime, basically. The Clinton Foundation is a cesspool,' Kallstrom said. 'It's just outrageous how Hillary Clinton sold her office for money. And she's a pathological liar, and she's always been a liar. And God forbid if we put someone like that in the White House.'

- former FBI assistant director James Kallstrom

And these guys would know when it comes to the OC comparisons...

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/04/16 03:16 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: carlitosway] #897613
11/04/16 03:28 AM
11/04/16 03:28 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: carlitosway

Not a political guy fellas. I know you guys are really passionate and heated about this debate, but in reality these are the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the United States. We went from a great nation of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan to George W. Bush, Obama, and Hillary or Donald. It's sad honestly and nothing will change whoever is elected. Hillary is a lying shyster and Donald is an egotistical douche. To support Donald is no different than supporting Hillary. Same thing. It's like arguing that your football team at 1-15 isn't as bad as the other team that finished 1-15. America is more divided than ever.

This is just ridiculous.

Donald Trump is hoping for a few thousand people like you in each swing state. It's his only chance. As much as you pretend to be independent, Trump's campaign team couldn't have written that apathetic statement of yours any better. Not bad for someone who's "not a political guy".

Donald Trump has proven himself to be a pervert.

He's proven himself to be an emotional wreck.

At this point, anyone who isn't voting for Clinton is either for Trump, or crazy. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you're a closet Trump supporter, because I don't want to insult you by assuming you really might believe anything you just said.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897614
11/04/16 03:37 AM
11/04/16 03:37 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ivy League, I'm not sure where you've been since 2008, but nobody cares about Rudy Giuliani or what he thinks anymore. Just saying.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897617
11/04/16 04:10 AM
11/04/16 04:10 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol this election gots the fanatics going nuts..I got called a leftist cuck by some alt righter the other day on another site, simply for criticizing a few people that think Trump is the next Political Messiah. I come on here there's Oak calling somebody a closet Trump support because the guy isn't in support of Hillary.

It just goes to show, that there's certain elements within the hard Right and hard Left that are both authoritarian in nature. They will try to bully you, shame you, insult you, lie about you and smear you if you refuse to bow to their political god. "IF you're not with us, you're against us, you're THE ENEMY." You have a pure EVIL totalitarian mindset.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897634
11/04/16 01:00 PM
11/04/16 01:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Per the polls, at this point Clinton appears to have 268 Electoral College votes and Trump has 206.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897635
11/04/16 01:03 PM
11/04/16 01:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
This whole thing about both candidates being equally as bad is part of the Trump strategy. They're being used. The Trump campaign is trying to capitalize on this simple minded, lazy apathy. Kind of funny really that people walk around thinking they're independent when they're really playing right into the Trump's hand and campaigning for him without even knowing it. You just can't tell them anything. It's like telling a kid the truth about Santa. You don't want to make them cry. lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897638
11/04/16 01:16 PM
11/04/16 01:16 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
How absurd. Because somebody doesn't buy into your garbage propaganda, they're falling into Trump's strategy? Lol.

You know that's the strategy of every campaign right? You throw out negative shit about your opponent and hope it sticks in the minds of the general public so that at the very least they won't vote for a candidate they may have voted for.

As if Trump is the first candidate with strategies. Who cares. Neither candidate is worth supporting. I do not consent to be ruled by these people. Nothing pisses off the statist more than not participating in their stupid religion.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 11/04/16 01:34 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897642
11/04/16 01:21 PM
11/04/16 01:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. SoCalGangs I read your analogy earlier and it was way off, as usual. If you really didn't care about politics you wouldn't be in the politics thread 24/7. You don't care about politics but you go to Trump's board and get called names there. Too funny. Go ahead, give me another "non political" reply, since you don't care about politics and you're above all of this election stuff. About 380 of your 400 comments are about politics. lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897645
11/04/16 01:34 PM
11/04/16 01:34 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I didn't go to "Trump's board."

I didn't say that I didn't care about politics.

Here's a better analogy. OakAsFan is running for public office against " crash"

Both candidates happen to be evil. One is a racist troll and the other is psychotic/delusional.

Who should we vote for? Nope I'll pass on both.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 11/04/16 01:41 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897647
11/04/16 01:44 PM
11/04/16 01:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. SoCal these analogies of yours are so far off. Keep trying, though.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897648
11/04/16 02:02 PM
11/04/16 02:02 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
And it's not that I wouldn't care about the outcome of the election or worry about the terrible things you'd do with your political power. It would be of real concern. I just wouldn't care what strategy you're using to win is. Like I don't care about Clintons strategy or Trump's strategy. Doesn't mean I don't care about politics. Again, I do not consent. You didn't meet the minimum requirements. You're not getting my support. A single vote makes no difference anyway.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 11/04/16 02:02 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897649
11/04/16 02:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
SoCal, keep making one comment after another trying to convince people you don't care about the election. This is honestly like your hundredth comment saying this. The best way to convince people you don't care about something is to not talk about it. Clearly that's not an option for you. lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #897650
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
This whole thing about both candidates being equally as bad is part of the Trump strategy. They're being used. The Trump campaign is trying to capitalize on this simple minded, lazy apathy. Kind of funny really that people walk around thinking they're independent when they're really playing right into the Trump's hand and campaigning for him without even knowing it. You just can't tell them anything. It's like telling a kid the truth about Santa. You don't want to make them cry. lol.

Sorry, but based on your own words you're too politically ignorant to comment and be taken seriously. You admitted you get most of your news from social media, and that's probably only the social media that you agree with, like Occupy Democrats. Many of these social media groups really are carrying water for the Democratic Party and are used to spread their talking points. Same thing with Politico, CNN, MSNBC, Vox, Buzzfeed, Mic, The Nation, Huffington Post, etc. Moreover, you said you didn't even know who Debbie Wassermann Schultz or Donna Brazile are. I mean, seriously? You're this big Hillary supporter and you don't even know who runs your party? That's what happens when you put yourself in a mental prison and don't allow yourself to read the views of those who don't share your viewpoints.

You like to watch videos? Then check out videos from Sargon of Akkad. He's a British political vlogger who's Labor Party Left and can't stand Hillary because of her corruption, and he points out exactly how in multiple videos. He's not a Trump supporter since he's not American and doesn't live in the U.S. Then after you watch his videos do some homework and look up the documents online and fact check him.

Or you can read something from Occupy Democrats then compare it to an article from National Review, then fact check both of them.

But just stop with the silly argument that because someone doesn't support Killary that he or she supports Chump. They really are both bad. They aren't bad in the same way, but bad in their own unique ways, and neither is qualified to the President.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #897651
11/04/16 02:29 PM
11/04/16 02:29 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Faithful, your obsession with how I get my news is starting to get creepy. All I told you was that I don't watch cable news anymore. I think it's boring. All of it. I get my information online, utilizing current technology, what a concept. I watch the local news to see if anything crazy happened in my neighborhood. That's as far as my tv news watching goes. And, I have no idea who those two people were you brought up, connected to Clinton or CNN or something. Never heard of them. Don't care.

Page 37 of 55 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull