GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 111 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,849
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 55 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895975
10/09/16 09:17 PM
10/09/16 09:17 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Benghazi
Email scandals
Wikileaks
Clinton Foundations
Vince Foster
Juannita Broadrick
Senate record
Rigged liberal primary
Biased moderators

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895976
10/09/16 09:30 PM
10/09/16 09:30 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It's embarrassing how biased the moderators are towards Hillary.

As Donald said: 1 on 3.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895979
10/10/16 03:24 AM
10/10/16 03:24 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
one of them is going to be president whether we like it or not.
this mess could have been solved in the summer simply by denying trump the nomination, and having a true republican candidate, jeb bush could beat Hillary, john kasish could beat Hillary, mark Rubio could beat Hillary, but no, the republicans didn't have the guts to get rid of him. john kasish said it best today. "I TOLD YOU SO"

It's becoming more and more obvious that the Republicans are not interested in national office at this time. They are only interested in holding seats in Congress. They don't seem to care about the Presidency at all.

It should also become obvious to any Obama voter, and I count myself in that group, that most change is going to be initiated in the Congress, not in the Presidency.

alpha.. change can come from the presidency, witness lyndon Johnson's voting rights act he pushed for, caused major change. but today congress is ran by lobbyists now a days known as the 4th branch of government. we need a strong president to stand up to the people and limit the power of lobbyists. the nomination of trump was a grave mistake for the republicans, and they will pay for it for many, many years to come.

Oh yes, there's a reason the executive branch is made up of one. One person gets things done, whereas a group of people often move slowly and are hard to agree with one another. All I meant to say is that if we can't get something through Congress, it's very hard to get done. You can elect one transformational president after the other. It makes no difference. You see, right now, the ideological composition of Congress is not strong enough to produce motion in one direction or another. As an example to illustrate this, it would be a debate with no conclusion as to whether today's Congress could have even passed the legislation signed by past transformational Presidents.

I am not a disappointed voter. I believe we are moving in the right direction on most of this administration's policies (not all). The present President was a big step in that direction. More needs to be done.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895991
10/10/16 11:24 AM
10/10/16 11:24 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
[Paul] Ryan (R-Wis.) has publicly and privately grown dismayed by the tone and tenor of Trump's campaign, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of his thinking. And Ryan has reviewed with close advisers whether to abandon the GOP nominee. The discussions occurred after the bombshell video Friday of Trump talking in predatory terms about his sexual exploits, but before the second presidential debate Sunday night.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896005
10/10/16 03:43 PM
10/10/16 03:43 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

While I'm not a Republican, I do see a difference between them and the Democrats in that there are some Republicans who are wrestling with their conscience and even breaking ranks and refusing to vote for Trump. We see nothing like this on the Democrat side in regards to Hillary.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #896010
10/10/16 04:22 PM
10/10/16 04:22 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
While I'm not a Republican, I do see a difference between them and the Democrats in that there are some Republicans who are wrestling with their conscience and even breaking ranks and refusing to vote for Trump. We see nothing like this on the Democrat side in regards to Hillary.

Lol. False equivalency.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896019
10/10/16 07:23 PM
10/10/16 07:23 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
President George H.W. Bush’s granddaughter announced over the weekend that she’s supporting Hillary Clinton. Lauren Bush Lauren posted a photo of the Democratic nominee on her Instagram account on Sunday, captioned #ImWithHer.

Bush Lauren is not the only member of her family to support Clinton. Her grandfather has privately said he plans to vote for the former secretary of State. And George W. Bush’s daughter, Barbara, attended a Clinton fundraiser in Paris last week.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #896026
10/11/16 01:27 AM
10/11/16 01:27 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Lol. False equivalency.

How so? Clinton is no more worthy of the office than Trump is and has a much longer history of corruption. I, as a conservative, can acknowledge the criticisms about Trump. You and many other liberals can't do the same about Hillary. You're all over Trump with false outrage for this and that while conveniently ignoring the problems with your candidate. And that erases all of your credibility. Basically puts you in the same category as OakAsFan. A political partisan hack.

I should add it's amazing how many liberals, including Hillary herself, are so "outraged" by Trump'simply comments and yet were so quick to defend Bill Clinton's behavior, including arguing it was "nobody's business" and didn't reflect on his ability to be president. What a crock.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 10/11/16 01:33 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896056
10/11/16 01:34 PM
10/11/16 01:34 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
As conservative religious voters grapple with how to respond to an audio recording of Donald Trump lewdly boasting about groping women, Christianity Today, the flagship magazine of American evangelicalism, released on Monday a blistering critique of the GOP presidential nominee.

The editorial, written by executive editor Andy Crouch, was accompanied by a subtitle that minced no words: “Evangelicals, of all people, should not be silent about Donald Trump’s blatant immorality.”

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896092
10/12/16 03:16 AM
10/12/16 03:16 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
one of them is going to be president whether we like it or not.
this mess could have been solved in the summer simply by denying trump the nomination, and having a true republican candidate, jeb bush could beat Hillary, john kasish could beat Hillary, mark Rubio could beat Hillary, but no, the republicans didn't have the guts to get rid of him. john kasish said it best today. "I TOLD YOU SO"

It's becoming more and more obvious that the Republicans are not interested in national office at this time. They are only interested in holding seats in Congress. They don't seem to care about the Presidency at all.

It should also become obvious to any Obama voter, and I count myself in that group, that most change is going to be initiated in the Congress, not in the Presidency.

alpha.. change can come from the presidency, witness lyndon Johnson's voting rights act he pushed for, caused major change. but today congress is ran by lobbyists now a days known as the 4th branch of government. we need a strong president to stand up to the people and limit the power of lobbyists. the nomination of trump was a grave mistake for the republicans, and they will pay for it for many, many years to come.
Huh? You think LBJ pushed for voting rights for the betterment of anyone but himself and his minions? You wanna champion LBJ I'll take that debate any day of the week. That was a JFK policy before LBJ and LBJ resigned the presidency before 68 when he realized he set the USA back decades with the Vietnam War that JFk was hell bent on avoiding.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #896102
10/12/16 01:16 PM
10/12/16 01:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
.the rest is based on....when this Trump phase goes away.....politicians want to be able to say that they were on the record as opposing Trump.

99% of my predictions about Trump campaign have been wrong, but looks like this one is true.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896108
10/12/16 05:15 PM
10/12/16 05:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Not even a week after the infamous Donald Trump tape went viral comes more evidence of dated yet insulting comments made by the now-GOP candidate — this time on the topic of an Apprentice contestant’s skin, which “sucks,” the TV show boss said in 2010.

A transcript of an episode from the ninth season of The Apprentice, obtained by the Huffington Post, offers more evidence of Trump’s obsession with women’s beauty. In the episode, “Beauty and Brains,” contestants broke into two teams to each give a country music star a makeover, making each star presentable to industry execs. One team was in charge of Emily West, the other handled Luke Bryan. And during boardroom discussions of the results, Trump repeatedly turned the focus to West’s skin.

“I assume you’re gonna leave this off, don’t put this s*** on the show, you know. But her skin, her skin sucks, OK?” he said, according to the transcript of the unaired scene. “I mean her skin, she needs some serious f***in’ dermatology.”

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896145
10/13/16 02:35 AM
10/13/16 02:35 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
My passport has been renewed, and I have a plane ticket to Quebec in mid December.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #896147
10/13/16 03:15 AM
10/13/16 03:15 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Yet Bill Clinton is one of the greatest Presidents ever right? This is spin by the media at it's worst. So what? Any guy knows, when guys get around each other they talk shit about women. I had a guy at work the other day who is 68, met in the hall the other day, passed by an attractive employee, greeted her with all the respect in the world, referred to her as maam and as soon as she walked away this old black guy that I love and respect said and I quote. "God damn, I'd bull fuck the shit out of that broad" I said I don't blame you, she is a dime. Now this old guy would never sexually assault this woman, it's just talk and his fantasy. No doubt if that girl wanted him to take her, he would try to bull fuck the shit out of her, but he would never harass her or come onto her in an aggressive way. It's just guy talk.

Last edited by yatescj7; 10/13/16 03:17 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896231
10/14/16 02:36 PM
10/14/16 02:36 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/celebr...-the-apprentice

Donald Trump is alleged to have called deaf actress "retarded" without any proof to validate the allegations; media reports on it anyway.

So if I rang the Washington Times newsdesk and said that Hillary Clinton has a swastika tattoo on her ass would they report that?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896237
10/14/16 03:33 PM
10/14/16 03:33 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a longtime vocal supporter of Donald Trump, lashed out Thursday that “little Trump is frankly pathetic” as he urged the GOP presidential nominee to stop attacking Republicans. “Look, first of all, let me just say about Trump, who I admire and I’ve tried to help as much as I can. There’s a big Trump and a little Trump,” Gingrich told Fox Business in an interview. “The little Trump is frankly pathetic. I mean, he’s mad over not getting a phone call?” Gingrich said. “Donald Trump has one opponent. Her name is Hillary Clinton. Her name is not Paul Ryan. It’s not anybody else.”

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896239
10/14/16 03:39 PM
10/14/16 03:39 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #896254
10/14/16 10:47 PM
10/14/16 10:47 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: olivant
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a longtime vocal supporter of Donald Trump, lashed out Thursday that “little Trump is frankly pathetic” as he urged the GOP presidential nominee to stop attacking Republicans. “Look, first of all, let me just say about Trump, who I admire and I’ve tried to help as much as I can. There’s a big Trump and a little Trump,” Gingrich told Fox Business in an interview. “The little Trump is frankly pathetic. I mean, he’s mad over not getting a phone call?” Gingrich said. “Donald Trump has one opponent. Her name is Hillary Clinton. Her name is not Paul Ryan. It’s not anybody else.”

yes, at last Gingrich may be coming to his senses, and realizing this clown can't win, it took him long enough.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896260
10/15/16 01:15 AM
10/15/16 01:15 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Most of Trump's accusers sound authentic, and based on what we know it certainly fits with his character to grope women. Here's the however: not all of the accusations are real.

Media puta Gloria Allred held a press conference with Huntington Beach resident Summer Zervos, who is suddenly claiming that he "accosted" her in 2007. The fact that Allred is involved is telling in itself considering that she's a known Democratic Party hack and an elector with a history of pulling these "October Surprise" stunts. According to Zervos's cousin and other people who knew her (I used to live in Huntington Beach and am in touch with some of them), she never had a negative thing to say about Trump. Even though was the first one to get fired from The Apprentice during the season she appeared, she said he was kind to her and gave her advise. As recently as April 14, 2016 (THIS YEAR!) she emailed him and asked if he could visit her Huntington Beach restaurant. All of these people who knew her -- including her own cousin -- don't believe her. They believe she became upset when the Trump campaign said he couldn't make it and waited for this opportunity to get even out of spite. I don't know anything about her -- this is what they say. So not only do I not believe her, but it's making me question if his other accusers are being honest or just complaining to help prevent him from getting elected. Some still sound credible to me, but when people pull hoaxes it damages everyone who's telling the truth. It's even worse when Allred gets involved.

Here's the links:
http://www.businessinsider.com/summer-zervos-trump-gloria-allred-2016-10

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/summer-zer...ser-apprentice/

Last edited by Faithful1; 10/15/16 01:16 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896265
10/15/16 03:40 AM
10/15/16 03:40 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
there is going to be a lot more coming out, and possibly some more videos, most people will believe the allegations. especially women, why? because that's his m.o. remember he said it himself.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896326
10/15/16 11:28 PM
10/15/16 11:28 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
First lady Michelle Obama's speech this week slamming Donald Trump's comments about women was "the most effective political speech since Ronald Reagan," according to right-wing commentator Glenn Beck.

On his TV program Friday, Beck said his viewers should watch Obama's speech to see its "devastating effects. And I don't mean on Donald Trump. I mean on the conservative movement."

(CNN)Donald Trump's campaign announced Saturday that it is cutting ties with the Republican Party chairman in the critical battleground state of Ohio less than a month before the election.

The campaign's Ohio state director, Bob Paduchik, slammed Ohio GOP chairman Matt Borges in a letter Saturday to the state party's central committee for wavering in his support for Trump in a series of recent interviews and announced that Borges "no longer has any affiliation with the Trump-Pence campaign."

Last edited by olivant; 10/15/16 11:36 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896480
10/17/16 07:58 PM
10/17/16 07:58 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Tonight Anderson Cooper will interview Melania Trump.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896505
10/18/16 01:10 AM
10/18/16 01:10 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
looks like trump is preparing to lose, going to cry voter fraud, he's desperate now, but voter fraud is never going to be convincing, once Hillary takes the oath of office trump is gone forever.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896507
10/18/16 01:43 AM
10/18/16 01:43 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Say goodbye to the USA. That lady is going to ruin our country. Fortunately for me, I'm not dirt poor or filthy rich. Nothing changes for the hard working middle class. She cant abide by the guidelines of handling classified material. Lets see what happens if she gets into office. Youtube clinton cash.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896648
10/19/16 11:10 PM
10/19/16 11:10 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
makes no difference blue, nothing going to change, no matter who is elected, all of congress is beholden to lobbyists. they sell themselves like whores in the street.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: blueracing347] #896655
10/20/16 01:01 AM
10/20/16 01:01 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Say goodbye to the USA. That lady is going to ruin our country. Fortunately for me, I'm not dirt poor or filthy rich. Nothing changes for the hard working middle class. She cant abide by the guidelines of handling classified material. Lets see what happens if she gets into office. Youtube clinton cash.

I'd argue that the middle class has the most to lose. The filthy rich have the least to worry about, because they can protect their wealth and the poor are already poor.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896732
10/20/16 08:58 PM
10/20/16 08:58 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
makes no difference blue, nothing going to change, no matter who is elected, all of congress is beholden to lobbyists. they sell themselves like whores in the street.

And Hillary Clinton is beholden to George Soros

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896744
10/20/16 11:12 PM
10/20/16 11:12 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I just cannot understand how people follow her. She cant do anything wrong. I work in a hospital and see a lot of different people. I can count the Hillary supporters on one hand. Never once have I seen a Hillary bumper sticker or lawn sign. At her rallies, it seems as though they are being held in an elementary class, where Trump rallies draw major crowds.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: blueracing347] #896781
10/21/16 12:55 PM
10/21/16 12:55 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
I just cannot understand how people follow her. She cant do anything wrong. I work in a hospital and see a lot of different people. I can count the Hillary supporters on one hand. Never once have I seen a Hillary bumper sticker or lawn sign. At her rallies, it seems as though they are being held in an elementary class, where Trump rallies draw major crowds.

She's counting on the usual people to put her in office. Social liberals who vote largely on their particular special interest, ie abortion, "gay rights," etc. Minorities who continue to buy the lie that Democrats are looking out for them. The often corrupt unions. As well as just the typical low-info voter who knows nothing beyond whatever the biased left-leaning media spoonfeeds them.

At this point the Democrats and their media supporters have done a real number on Trump's image over the last month. And he hasn't exactly helped himself. But, rather than just seeing him for the buffoon he is, they've made him out to be so bad that many seem to have forgotten the woman he's running against (and I use that term loosely) is considerably worse. Every time I come across somebody who feels they've done something good by not voting for Trump, yet turning right around and planning to vote for Clinton, I want to smack them upside the head.

A review of everything Hillary is about...

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896806
10/21/16 10:45 PM
10/21/16 10:45 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele says he will not vote for Donald Trump, his party's presidential nominee.

“I will not be voting for [Democratic presidential nominee Hillary] Clinton,” Steele told listeners in San Francisco Thursday, as reported by BuzzFeed. “I will not be voting for Trump either,” he added during a ceremony honoring the 40th anniversary of Mother Jones magazine.

Page 36 of 55 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull