GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... #881173
04/13/16 01:41 AM
04/13/16 01:41 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline OP
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline OP
Underboss
So, I'm reading "OJ Is Innocent and I Can Prove It" by William Dear (more on this in another section), and he mentions a mobster with "New Jersey connections" named Joseph Ippolito, who he thinks might have been involved with the murders of Nicole and Ron. I did a google on Ippolito and only found articles that also say he's connected, but nothing that really indicates if he was made, which family, etc. Anyone know more about him?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881174
04/13/16 01:53 AM
04/13/16 01:53 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Gambino family. I would not put to much stock into what William Dear says. Joe has his hooks in the music business, and knows movie stars here and there. But to be connected to the Goldman and Simpson murder? No, is anything there might be a story out there that Ippolito was approached to do a contract killing on O.J. Simpson.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #881176
04/13/16 02:10 AM
04/13/16 02:10 AM
OakAsFan Offline OP
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline OP
Underboss
To Dear's credit, he dismisses the possibility at the end of the chapter. This isn't really a great book. Hinges a lot on pathology. Nothing really enlightening. Anyhow, I'll talk more about the book in another forum.

Seems like a lot of these guys in LA in the '90s are linked to the Gambinos. Joe Isgro, etc.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881179
04/13/16 02:48 AM
04/13/16 02:48 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
I got the brothers mixed up. Joseph Ippolito is with the Decavalcante family. Frank is with the Gambino family. Sorry for the confusion.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #881189
04/13/16 07:55 AM
04/13/16 07:55 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Gambino family. I would not put to much stock into what William Dear says. Joe has his hooks in the music business, and knows movie stars here and there. But to be connected to the Goldman and Simpson murder? No, is anything there might be a story out there that Ippolito was approached to do a contract killing on O.J. Simpson.

I wouldnt put to much stock into what you say, an admitted liar and fabricator of info.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881191
04/13/16 07:56 AM
04/13/16 07:56 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
lol Facts.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881194
04/13/16 08:43 AM
04/13/16 08:43 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
It is known.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #881238
04/13/16 08:29 PM
04/13/16 08:29 PM
OakAsFan Offline OP
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline OP
Underboss
Thanks for the feedback, Vacari. I'm always researching the west coast wiseguys.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881246
04/13/16 10:45 PM
04/13/16 10:45 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Do not put any credence into any info Giacomo Vacari provides. I mean, you can, but do so at your own risk.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881250
04/13/16 11:29 PM
04/13/16 11:29 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

On gets parole next year wonder what happens. I think he die or some hit white america doesn't want him free.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881251
04/13/16 11:33 PM
04/13/16 11:33 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

He's like 70ty. Will the kardashians give him a TV show. Bavaro world . he did a lot of time for some bullshit and technicaly he's probably never been guilty or found guilty in a court of law. He probably get a nice ssi check that no one can get for lawsuits at least a couple grand a month right my gbb lawyers. Like retards I know with 7 kids don't have to pay child airport cause there bipolar and only get a check for 800 a month.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: SinatraClub] #881253
04/14/16 12:09 AM
04/14/16 12:09 AM
OakAsFan Offline OP
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Do not put any credence into any info Giacomo Vacari provides. I mean, you can, but do so at your own risk.

Perhaps when it comes to any information he's shared with me, would you care to tell me where he's wrong, and how? Anything not backed with evidence I take with a grain of salt, anyway. Most of what's discussed on the internet is gossip. But I like to give people the benefit of the doubt that they have me in the right territory until I've determined for myself that they don't.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: OakAsFan] #881256
04/14/16 01:16 AM
04/14/16 01:16 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Like Dellacroce said earlier, he's an admitted liar and fabricator of info. The West Coast families is one of the families he blatantly admitted to lying about and embellishing. Like I said, believe him if you want to, you're doing so at your own risk, and most likely what youre being told, is not true. Nor has he been able to produce sources for such claims. Just look at what he said in the recent Philly thread. Or perhaps the threads about the Montreal mob war that's currently going on, which he added his bs to, like claiming Bonanno wiseguy, Sal Catalano is the guy whose backing the Sicilians, when there is literally not a single source available which supports Catalano being active in the current Bonanno administration, the family itself, or even being in America.

Or maybe you'd want to check the bottom half of this thread...

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=880727#Post880727

He's been banned from two other forums for the same thing, lying and fabricating. For some reason he has yet to be banned here, so he's free to mislead and lie to those gullible enough to believe him. You seem to have a genuine thirst for knowledge in regards to the West Coast families, so I'm just trying to help you out. You might be told something by him, and believe it to be fact and take it elsewhere, and no one has any clue what you're talking about because the info was wrong in the first place. But again, it's your prerogative, man. But you'll learn more about the West Coast based families by reading books like The Last Mafioso, searching the net for old articles, documents, doing your own research. Instead of taking Giacomo Vacaris word for it, or simply assuming you're like the only one he doesn't pull the bullshit on. That goes for anyone else on this forum as well. The best thing to do is take whatever you hear on here from any member and cross reference it with the actual sources you can find through your own researching.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 04/14/16 01:33 AM.
Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: SinatraClub] #881257
04/14/16 01:46 AM
04/14/16 01:46 AM
dominic_calabrese Offline
Made Member
dominic_calabrese  Offline
Made Member
I have been reading this forum for 3 or 4 years now, and have made relatively few posts. But I want to put it on record that I consider Giacomo one of the more interesting and informed posters on here, and I would not want to see him banned or chased away. The amount of venom he is suddenly attracting from other users strikes me as unwarranted

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: SinatraClub] #881259
04/14/16 02:03 AM
04/14/16 02:03 AM
OakAsFan Offline OP
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline OP
Underboss
Well, thank you for the warning, but in regards to the information I'm seeking, and the fact that my interests are more entertainment based than business or legal, I've never experienced these problems with Vacari, and I enjoy his comments. I'm going to have to quote the guy in Pulp Fiction, My name's Paul and this is between y'all.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 04/14/16 02:04 AM.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: SinatraClub] #881262
04/14/16 04:19 AM
04/14/16 04:19 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Like Dellacroce said earlier, he's an admitted liar and fabricator of info. The West Coast families is one of the families he blatantly admitted to lying about and embellishing. Like I said, believe him if you want to, you're doing so at your own risk, and most likely what youre being told, is not true. Nor has he been able to produce sources for such claims. Just look at what he said in the recent Philly thread. Or perhaps the threads about the Montreal mob war that's currently going on, which he added his bs to, like claiming Bonanno wiseguy, Sal Catalano is the guy whose backing the Sicilians, when there is literally not a single source available which supports Catalano being active in the current Bonanno administration, the family itself, or even being in America.

Or maybe you'd want to check the bottom half of this thread...

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=880727#Post880727

He's been banned from two other forums for the same thing, lying and fabricating. For some reason he has yet to be banned here, so he's free to mislead and lie to those gullible enough to believe him. You seem to have a genuine thirst for knowledge in regards to the West Coast families, so I'm just trying to help you out. You might be told something by him, and believe it to be fact and take it elsewhere, and no one has any clue what you're talking about because the info was wrong in the first place. But again, it's your prerogative, man. But you'll learn more about the West Coast based families by reading books like The Last Mafioso, searching the net for old articles, documents, doing your own research. Instead of taking Giacomo Vacaris word for it, or simply assuming you're like the only one he doesn't pull the bullshit on. That goes for anyone else on this forum as well. The best thing to do is take whatever you hear on here from any member and cross reference it with the actual sources you can find through your own researching.

I have never been banned from any site. I was shelved across the street, there is a different. SintraClub you are obviously obsessed with the West Coast families, San Jose in particular, reminds of someone many people know very well. Members across the street, I rest my case on SinatraClub matter.

Re: Joseph Ippolito, tied to OJ, Nicole Simpson... [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #881264
04/14/16 07:13 AM
04/14/16 07:13 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
What the fuck is this shit? The sandbox? You little kids can't play nicely together? Grow the fuck up!

This thread is now useless and it's closed.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull