GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (faffy444, RushStreet, Malavita, TheKillingJoke), 83 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,189
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879421
03/26/16 08:22 AM
03/26/16 08:22 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
" I'm not entirely sure who I will vote for. Trump is now threatening"

Actually he has not threathen to riot. I have a ton of time on my hands so I really follow this shit. The media twist his wards he did not say that. Notice all the news" Midea matters" say the same thing.

"and attacking other presidential contestants' wives. I don't agree with that."

I was watching Neal Cuvoto on fox. There was a female from Cruz campaign talking about trumps wife. It went over like a lead balloon with Neal. Cruz people saw that and immediately removed it. Thrump did not answer it. Later Cruz super pack posted the same thing. Thrump answered that and talked about Cruz wife. Now Cruz used it saying why is Thrump talking about his wife. Cruz is full of shit.

"That said, the number one priority of any voter should and must be national security. Which candidate will keep this country safe fr the next 4 to 8 years? I don't believe that candidate is Hillary Clinton."

"Bernie Sanders being Jewish will possibly cause American foreign policy to defer to that of Israel's more than it has in the last 8 years."

Is he really a Jew or a self hating Jew like George Soro's?

There is more hate for Jews in this country then the Arab terrorist.

Obama is an Islam lover. Close to Sanders.

I am pissed off because I voted for Mc Cain, Romney, and bush before that.

The way they are attacking Thrump who needs democrats to do it.

Cruz and the other guy is a Romney puppet.

I would not vote for either. I would vote for Thrump if he is nominated to lower the deficit, get people off public assistance get more work for people who want to work.

That is all that matter to me besides killing those 50 thousand Isis followers.

Did they crucify that priest yet? Pretty sure you will see it on Easter Sunday.

I'm assuming your spelling of his name as Thrump is an intentional error lol.

You mentioned closing the national annual deficit. You need more tax revenue to do that. Did replacing able bodied US citizens with the foreign scabs called illegal aliens contribute to the national annual deficit? I think so. They didn't pay their share of the tax burden. And at this point no one even wants their money, they just want them gone. They and their employers have done irreparable harm to the poor of the United States.

Riots. He didn't threaten a riot the way someone does when you can convict them of inciting a riot, but he did make a threat, Trump, or Thrump.

He doesn't condemn violence at his rallies. Instead he says that he will pay the legal bills of his supporters if they get into trouble fighting at one of his rallies. Then he threatens other candidates saying if the protesting at his rallies continue....he'll send some pro-Trump protesters over to their rallies instead. Unbelievable. That's low brow and uncivilized. We are talking Morton Downey Jr or Jerry Springer now. Trumps rallies have become an absolute circus and a disgrace. Third world stuff. "If our candidate doesn't win, we will go on a rampage in the street." That's what they say in Syria or Iraq. Craziness. Not America.

Already someone tried to rush him on stage. He's in over his head. Live by the sword, die by the sword. He's not even president yet, and people are already trying to kill him. Too much aggression. He's agitating, and that agitation is coming right back to him. Doesn't the idiot realize that by making so many enemies, he opens himself up to being whacked by someone who'd want to blame all the others he's pissed off? Russia for instance? This dummy must at least learn to walk in the footsteps of order, since walking in the footsteps of peace is beyond his comprehension. Melania Trump, please smack Donald.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879439
03/26/16 12:49 PM
03/26/16 12:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
His supporters don't start riots. It the anarchist that enter his rally's illegally that start it. Their the ones who always throw the first punch.

I saw only 2 people that maybe be Thrump supporters that threw the fist punch. Let me know if you have seen another because I have not.

You got the black guy who hit the anarchist who looked like a Kkk guy. Imagine if a guy dressed in Kkk stuff went into a sanders rally.

The other guy was an old white guy that hit the black anarchist. What did he say before he got hit.

Your a pretty gullible guy.

Ever been to an occupy Wall Street March. Same people are trying to disrupt Thrump rally.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879440
03/26/16 12:54 PM
03/26/16 12:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I cant see trump being commander in -chief of the military,

he gets mad, and bombs a country, he has not any diplomacy,

doesn't anyone realize how dangerous he would be?

we are still at war because of the moron George bush jr.

can trump be trusted with his hand on the trigger ?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879443
03/26/16 01:21 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Funny thing is, he comes off more even tempered than all the other candidates.

Are you really listening closely??

Guys like Ted Cruz are bloodthirsty as hell. Clinton will bomb and kill anyone she's told.

Trump relentlessly insults anyone that attacks him. I don't see that translating to starting wars.

The main reason the entire republican establishment people hate him and want to stop him is because of his foreign policy and maybe immigration. Let's face it.

Cruz and the other republicans went nuts on Trump, because he dare said he would like to remain neutral between Isreal and Palestine and try working out a deal.
How dare he remain neutral!! Everyone knows that if you become a US politician you have to be 100000% on Isreal's side!
He said let South Korea deal with North Korea.
And How Dare he criticize Bush and the awful Iraq war. Another huge sin if you're running as a Republican.

Honestly I don't buy the into the conventional criticism that he's dangerous in foreign policy, at least not when compared to the other options. He's actually sounding far more reasonable.

It's his domestic economic and trade policy ideas that suck. But that isn't the main reason everyone attacks him.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/26/16 05:03 PM.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879444
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
His supporters don't start riots. It the anarchist that enter his rally's illegally that start it. Their the ones who always throw the first punch.

I saw only 2 people that maybe be Thrump supporters that threw the fist punch. Let me know if you have seen another because I have not.

You got the black guy who hit the anarchist who looked like a Kkk guy. Imagine if a guy dressed in Kkk stuff went into a sanders rally.

The other guy was an old white guy that hit the black anarchist. What did he say before he got hit.

Ever been to an occupy Wall Street March. Same people are trying to disrupt Thrump rally.

You see Footreads, once we are reduced to "Trump's people were defending, the other guys threw the first punch" "No, you're lying, the Trump guy was being disrespectful and pulled the kids collar first!"....it becomes a circus.

If Trump were more intelligent, he would be on video threatening to remove ALL rally participants who get violent, Pro AND Anti Trump alike.

If he did that, do you know how much his poll ratings would go up? But no...

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879445
03/26/16 01:26 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
we were at war before Bush. We will be at war after Obama. Except now the world is an even more dangerous place.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879446
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

If you are saying I am gullible because I think a muslim ban is even possible, I don't think it actually is. What is actually possible is to ban nationalities in times of war and/or in the interest of national security. You don't ban a religion. You ban the nationality.

And no, I've never been to an Occupy Wall Street gathering. I actually don't trust them.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: SoCalGangs] #879448
03/26/16 01:34 PM
03/26/16 01:34 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

Guys like Ted Cruz are bloodthirsty as hell. Clinton will bomb and kill anyone she's told.

Trump rentlessly insults anyone that attacks him. I don't see that translating to starting wars.

The main reason the entire republican establishment people hate him and want to stop him is because of his foreign policy and maybe immigration. Let's face it.

Cruz and the other republicans went nuts on Trump, because he dare said he would like to remain neutral between Isreal and Palestine and try working out a deal.
How dare he remain neutral!! Everyone knows that if you become a US politician you have to be 100000% on Isreal's side!
And How Dare he criticize Bush and the awful Iraq war. Another huge sin if you're running as a Republican.

Honestly I don't buy the into the conventional criticism that he's dangerous in foreign policy, at least not when compared to the other options. He's actually sounding far more reasonable.

It's his domestic economic and trade policy ideas that suck. But that isn't the main reason everyone attacks him.

Cruz is way scarier than Trump. Cruz was willing to shut down the government to get his way, even if it meant destroying the country's credit rating...and crashing the US Dollar. That is a financial Armageddon, and he was fine with it. Even Barack Obama said during that time that he was scared. The Treasury Secretary, Jacob Lew, looked very nervous when he was testifying in front of Congress warning them about the approaching debt ceiling.

Cruz tried to amend the Gang of 8 Immigration bill, S744, to quintuple, yes, quintuple, the number of H1B Visas permitted to enter the UNited States and take jobs from the vulnerable populace. The number let in every year would have skyrocketed from 65,000 to over 325,000. That is a great financial harm to the vulnerable struggling US citizen. That cold blooded empty suit with the shrill high pitched voice and the Freddy Krueger mask on was A-OK with it all. Un-Believable!

Hillary is on video saying she would bomb Iran. This was during her first presidential run. So when someone said she'll bomb anyone she's told to bomb, I could believe that. She's very very dangerous...because she is a feminist who aches to prove she must be taken as seriously as a man. She'll bomb someone to prove it.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879450
03/26/16 01:42 PM
03/26/16 01:42 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Thrump says a lot of things I don't agree with. That was a different incident I saw that one. The white kid would not leave the guy held his collar he did not hurt him.

Maybe if the white kid started to cry like a women. I would feel bad for the poor white boy.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879452
03/26/16 01:54 PM
03/26/16 01:54 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On the dollar crashing it could happen right after the Euro crashes. I told my son in law who lives in Germany. He doesn't believe me. I also think collecting gold won't help us here in the US.

In WW2 the US collected all the gold in private citizens hands except the gold in family heirlooms. Look it up tell me if we did not do that. Executive order by the president.

I tried to get my gold sent to Germany. No one would do it here in the US.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879453
03/26/16 02:27 PM
03/26/16 02:27 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
On the dollar crashing it could happen right after the Euro crashes.

The Dollar, the Euro, and the Pound, all artificially manipulated.

Just keep an eye on which currency the rich are holding their wealth in.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Alfa Romeo] #879477
03/26/16 11:46 PM
03/26/16 11:46 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

Trump rentlessly insults anyone that attacks him. I don't see that translating to starting wars.

Cruz is way scarier than Trump. Cruz was willing to shut down the government to get his way, even if it meant destroying the country's credit rating...and crashing the US Dollar. That is a financial Armageddon, and he was fine with it. Even Barack Obama said during that time that he was scared. The Treasury Secretary, Jacob Lew, looked very nervous when he was testifying in front of Congress warning them about the approaching debt ceiling.

Cruz tried to amend the Gang of 8 Immigration bill, S744, to quintuple, yes, quintuple, the number of H1B Visas permitted to enter the UNited States and take jobs from the vulnerable populace. The number let in every year would have skyrocketed from 65,000 to over 325,000. That is a great financial harm to the vulnerable struggling US citizen. That cold blooded empty suit with the shrill high pitched voice and the Freddy Krueger mask on was A-OK with it all. Un-Believable!

Hillary is on video saying she would bomb Iran. This was during her first presidential run. So when someone said she'll bomb anyone she's told to bomb, I could believe that. She's very very dangerous...because she is a feminist who aches to prove she must be taken as seriously as a man. She'll bomb someone to prove it.

Maybe you're not aware of this, but under Obama the country's credit rating did already go down. It happened, not under Cruz, but Obama. Maybe you don't know this either, but the federal government shuts down every weekend, and it has never resulted in the end of the world. Between 1976 and 2013 there have been 17 government shutdowns due to government budgetary disagreements. Please tell me which one has led to Armageddon. By the way, when Obama was a senator he advocated shutting down the government and not extending the debt. Haven't heard you complain about that.

As for the Gang of 8 bill, Cruz said his amendment was a poison pill meant to derail the bill. Senator Jeff Sessions, who is a Trump supporter, backed Cruz up on this. Sorry he's not as handsome as your boy Trump, but he's done pretty well in life given his "Freddie Kreuger mask."

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879504
03/27/16 05:01 AM
03/27/16 05:01 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

This is the problem I fear in a Trump vs Hillary general election...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...inton-5491.html

http://www.270towin.com/maps/bMcf

Cruz doesn't do much better...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

http://www.270towin.com/polling-maps/bJQV/

Ironically, the polls show Kasich has the best chance of defeating Clinton. I can only assume this is because he would do better at bringing over many moderates and independents. Even left-leaning ones who may not really want Clinton themselves but won't go as far as to vote for Trump or Cruz.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...inton-5162.html

http://www.270towin.com/maps/clinton-kasich-electoral-map

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879515
03/27/16 08:40 AM
03/27/16 08:40 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Can someone please tell me where the forest of money trees is hidden? I have listened to Sanders and Clinton to hear what they were about. The both of them want to give more and more handouts. Where does the money come from? These fucking idiots stand there and cheer and cheer for these two. College shouldnt be free and not everyone should go to college. College isnt a place to find yourself. You go to college to better yourself not to make friends and go to keggers every night. Thats why this generation of the entitled cant find jobs. There is a lack of work ethic. After 9/11 transpired, that lying bitch said on national tv that she was going to call everyones husband or wife who died and send her condolences. Lies, lies, lies. She let her husband humiliate her in front of the world and did nothing. When I think of that lying [BadWord] being president, I picture taht scene in the sopranos when phil goes after lady shy and she gets on her knees and offers to blow phil rather than facing the.consequences of her actions. Thats Hilary. I don't have time for Sanders. This Presidential election is all sorts of fucked up. I want Trump, but I wish he would take it down a few notches and ignore Cruz. He said he was going to start acting more presidential. If Trump gets fucked by the republican party bc he doesnt get 1237, I simply wont vote. If the reps want to show their true colors by doing such a thing, im done.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879518
03/27/16 08:48 AM
03/27/16 08:48 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
And don't forget blueracing how Hillary lied about her daughter almost dying while jogging around the WTC on that day when she was instead was at home. Also, about the helicopter landing in Bosnia under supposed fire. And , the all time best that she was broke. They just never stop but people are voting for her. The Teflon Don has nothing on Hillary.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879519
03/27/16 09:05 AM
03/27/16 09:05 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Another thing she said was to allow women to have equal rights in the workplace. The 70's are over. Women have great jobs and make good money. Women have more rights than men, blacks, hispanics, and Bald Eagles combined. Shes a fucking lying bitch who should have never been allowed to take office in NY. She should've been found in a trunk with a tampon shoved in her mouth.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: blueracing347] #879524
03/27/16 09:23 AM
03/27/16 09:23 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
Another thing she said was to allow women to have equal rights in the workplace. The 70's are over. Women have great jobs and make good money. Women have more rights than men, blacks, hispanics, and Bald Eagles combined. Shes a fucking lying bitch who should have never been allowed to take office in NY. She should've been found in a trunk with a tampon shoved in her mouth.

Don't hold back BLUE. tongue

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879526
03/27/16 10:26 AM
03/27/16 10:26 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am pretty annoyed with the Republican Party after them getting together to try and destroy Thrump. They are doing the democrats job.

So if I can not vote for Thrump in the election. I will vote for sanders rather than any other republican or Hillary.

If I can not vote for Sanders then I won't vote.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879527
03/27/16 10:33 AM
03/27/16 10:33 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Anyone ever been polled? They can engineer and poll to the result that the pollster wants.

only the unloved hate
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Faithful1] #879528
03/27/16 11:09 AM
03/27/16 11:09 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Maybe you're not aware of this, but under Obama the country's credit rating did already go down. It happened, not under Cruz, but Obama. Maybe you don't know this either, but the federal government shuts down every weekend, and it has never resulted in the end of the world. Between 1976 and 2013 there have been 17 government shutdowns due to government budgetary disagreements. Please tell me which one has led to Armageddon.

It seems as if you don't see what not raising the debt ceiling actually meant. It seems that way. It was a very serious situation that threatened national security itself. This is because the US military relies on US financing for funding. If the US Government runs out of money, the US military would be crippled. That is a danger to the security of the United States, and that's just the military aspect. Interest rates on US bonds would've skyrocketed to coax in more buyers if the US credit rating had crashed. This would've shut down all economic activity. We would've seen bigger and more massive lay offs than the hundreds of thousands per month that Barack Obama was confronted with in 2008. It is possible that we could have also seen deflation and a crash in the very value of the dollar. Eventually, the prices of goods would skyrocket to compensate, but no jobs anywhere to pay for anything. Riots in the streets. Looting.

Ted Cruz is a little child that was playing with fire.

His reckless cold blooded actions are why many mark him as a foreigner, not American.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Alfa Romeo] #879530
03/27/16 11:28 AM
03/27/16 11:28 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Maybe you're not aware of this, but under Obama the country's credit rating did already go down. It happened, not under Cruz, but Obama. Maybe you don't know this either, but the federal government shuts down every weekend, and it has never resulted in the end of the world. Between 1976 and 2013 there have been 17 government shutdowns due to government budgetary disagreements. Please tell me which one has led to Armageddon.

It seems as if you don't see what not raising the debt ceiling actually meant. It seems that way. It was a very serious situation that threatened national security itself. This is because the US military relies on US financing for funding. If the US Government runs out of money, the US military would be crippled. That is a danger to the security of the United States, and that's just the military aspect. Interest rates on US bonds would've skyrocketed to coax in more buyers if the US credit rating had crashed. This would've shut down all economic activity. We would've seen bigger and more massive lay offs than the hundreds of thousands per month that Barack Obama was confronted with in 2008. It is possible that we could have also seen deflation and a crash in the very value of the dollar. Eventually, the prices of goods would skyrocket to compensate, but no jobs anywhere to pay for anything. Riots in the streets. Looting.

Ted Cruz is a little child that was playing with fire.

His reckless cold blooded actions are why many mark him as a foreigner, not American.

I don't know if you're attacking Cruz from the point of view of a Trump supporter or a Bernie supporter, but exaggerations and scaremongering don't help your case. When the government shuts down it shuts down non-essential services, so the military is exempt. Again, if you're going to go after Cruz for not wanting to raise the debt ceiling, then why do you not mention Obama doing the same thing, only before Cruz did it.

Something else you may want to consider is that eventually the debt ceiling won't be able to be raised and expenditures will have to be cut. Interest on the debt is astonishingly high now, and Medicaid and Social Security are both nearing insolvency. So your Weimar Republic scare story may happen, and Cruz won't have anything to do with it.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879532
03/27/16 11:46 AM
03/27/16 11:46 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Anyone ever been polled? They can engineer and poll to the result that the pollster wants.

Yeah I have been polled a few times. Sometimes they ask leading questions, most times if your answer is not what they wanted to hear, they will thank you and hang up. Both parties do this. I use to mess with the pollsters, until the Secret Service knocked on my door.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879544
03/27/16 02:13 PM
03/27/16 02:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

That's my question - how much weight do we give these polls? I can't believe that many people would vote for Hillary friggin' Clinton. Then again, Obama won two general elections so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #879588
03/28/16 10:46 AM
03/28/16 10:46 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
I use to mess with the pollsters, until the Secret Service knocked on my door.

Excuse me? Would you mind expounding on that a bit?

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Footreads] #879617
03/28/16 05:55 PM
03/28/16 05:55 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Foot and company. I've never been polled, but I imagine it might hurt a bit. tongue

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: IvyLeague] #879618
03/28/16 06:02 PM
03/28/16 06:02 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I can't believe that many people would vote for Hillary friggin' Clinton.

You have to admit, its an interesting menagerie of animals: Trump the bizarro, bombastic, boaster (I think PL would have liked that); Ted (won't you let me take you on a Sea Cruz) trying desperately to latch on to something Republican; Hillary Who - please just go away, we've heard it all before; and Bernie the transplanted Jew from Brooklyn - he's got diamonds on the souls of his shoes. As an alien from Mars steps forward - Take me to your leader.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: IvyLeague] #879632
03/28/16 11:27 PM
03/28/16 11:27 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
That's my question - how much weight do we give these polls? I can't believe that many people would vote for Hillary friggin' Clinton. Then again, Obama won two general elections so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

no, you should not be surprised at all, the republican party has shifted to far to the right, and are digging their own grave with trump.

jeb bush had the best chance of defeating Hillary, but he was not radical right.

so, the party has been hi-jacked by those who think the far right can prevail, THEY ARE WRONG. IF TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE

THEY WILL LOSE, AND LOSE BIG-TIME. WILL THE SENATE FALL WITH HIM, SEEMS LIKELY.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879636
03/29/16 12:51 AM
03/29/16 12:51 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
What does far right even mean anyways? People keep saying that but far right means something different to everybody.

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: merlino] #879660
03/29/16 12:18 PM
03/29/16 12:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
extremism, in a political party means, you will not compromise with anyone on any matter.

witness the failure to talk to recent supreme court nominee,

shutting down the government.if you don't get your way.

trying to get rid of obama care many, many times, instead of moving on.

the republican party is led by reactionaires, who try to shut down entitlements, or, and every program that's put forth by the president.

and that's just the tip of the iceberg,

Re: All Out Effort To get Trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #879664
03/29/16 02:14 PM
03/29/16 02:14 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
extremism, in a political party means, you will not compromise with anyone on any matter.

witness the failure to talk to recent supreme court nominee,

shutting down the government.if you don't get your way.

trying to get rid of obama care many, many times, instead of moving on.

the republican party is led by reactionaires, who try to shut down entitlements, or, and every program that's put forth by the president.

and that's just the tip of the iceberg,

So you're "far" right when you shows signs of having any kind of principles what so ever. Got it.
And moderates are good because they "move on" and stand for nothing. Got it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull