GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (RushStreet, Irishman12, Toodoped, Lenox, 1 invisible), 95 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,182
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: tt120] #874649
02/04/16 10:03 PM
02/04/16 10:03 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: tt120
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Also the fact the patsy Falcetti has allegedly taken over all or part of the 116th street crew speaks volumes

he has? i thought he took over muscarella's bronx based crew. i know muscarella was 116th street capo at one point but i thought he ran a separate east bronx crew after. i could see these guys rotating capos.

falcetti got taken down by one of the biggest bumbling idiots of a snitch in recent mob history. the fact that him and members of his crew let some reality tv reject get that close to him doesnt look good. plus falcetti was a capo and was directly loaning the snitch money?? come on

My understanding is that Bellomo and Muscarella are from the same crew. Both were acting bosses and on the ruling panel. Falcetti is also from that crew and appears to be the captain now. Like Nigro was captain before and Moscatiello was acting captain.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874651
02/04/16 11:08 PM
02/04/16 11:08 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Yaeh nigro acting or bumped to capo when that guy Ernie m was in jail in the early 2000s n was bumped to acting boss pretty quick its in nitro appeal that Springfield reporter posted. Pat deluca was a capo to n buster ardito all in that area during them years its says. Just thinking we know the mob doesn't have nothing like they did 20 30 years ago but for the first time no only the 5 families but Philly and new england have bosses in place. The decaf family boss riggi died so I'm sure they replaced him probably at his funeral. And the federal prison system keeps all the lcn guys in contact.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874657
02/04/16 11:29 PM
02/04/16 11:29 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Lol @ moe Tilden. ohhh no some killers got killed. Oh my god some guy paid a lot of juice because he couldn't stop gambling. Whose lives were ruined? let's be real, maybe there are better causes to fight for

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: pmac] #874666
02/05/16 12:31 AM
02/05/16 12:31 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Quote:
Yet numerous local and federal law enforcement officials confirm that Barney Bellomo is the reigning boss of the powerful Genovese crime family while overseeing a lucrative empire of his own.

These sources say Bellomo earns substantial rental income every month from numerous apartment buildings worth millions of dollars that he owns in the Bronx and northern suburbs — where he still resides when he is not in his Miami Beach condo on Collins Avenue.

Bellomo also has financial interests in construction companies that he uses to repair and refurbish rundown apartment buildings he buys, the law enforcement sources say.

I think those apartment complexes are run through Agency Premier Group, which his son Salvatore oversees. Other sons, Liborio Jr and Michael, manage Optimus Installation.

Some on the forums have said Bellomo also owns a large building off the West Side Highway, as well as a strip mall in North Miami. Not sure if the Florida property is run by a company called JM Real Estate/Investment Enterprises. Others have said he also owns companies that leases heavy equipment (Acord Equipment Leasing?) and do sewer clearing. According to past articles he owned a waste hauling company at one point. His cousin, Liborio T Bellomo, runs Sigma Builders.

Originally Posted By: pmac
Yaeh nigro acting or bumped to capo when that guy Ernie m was in jail in the early 2000s n was bumped to acting boss pretty quick its in nitro appeal that Springfield reporter posted. Pat deluca was a capo to n buster ardito all in that area during them years its says. Just thinking we know the mob doesn't have nothing like they did 20 30 years ago but for the first time no only the 5 families but Philly and new england have bosses in place. The decaf family boss riggi died so I'm sure they replaced him probably at his funeral. And the federal prison system keeps all the lcn guys in contact.

I don't think anyone in New England has been identified as official boss since Manocchio stepped down, or acting boss since Spagnolo was indicted. People may bring up Limone but it appears he was only acting boss for a time and was succeeded by Anthony DiNunzio. Some reports have floated the possibility of Carmine DiNunzio having taken over but I dont think that's been verified yet.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: IvyLeague] #874674
02/05/16 04:00 AM
02/05/16 04:00 AM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Also the fact the patsy Falcetti has allegedly taken over all or part of the 116th street crew speaks volumes

he has? i thought he took over muscarella's bronx based crew. i know muscarella was 116th street capo at one point but i thought he ran a separate east bronx crew after. i could see these guys rotating capos.

falcetti got taken down by one of the biggest bumbling idiots of a snitch in recent mob history. the fact that him and members of his crew let some reality tv reject get that close to him doesnt look good. plus falcetti was a capo and was directly loaning the snitch money?? come on

My understanding is that Bellomo and Muscarella are from the same crew. Both were acting bosses and on the ruling panel. Falcetti is also from that crew and appears to be the captain now. Like Nigro was captain before and Moscatiello was acting captain.

thanks. yeah we talk about how much of a powerhouse this crew is and how most of its captains rise to the administration. do you think since falcetti is captain of this crew now, is it safe to say that muscarella has some sort of admin position?

also, falcetti is in prison afaik...for a while. so someone must be acting for him. any ideas?

do you have a 116th street crew succession chart? figured you would be the one to ask lol. doesnt even have to be from way back, im just curious who ran this crew since gigante's death.

lastly, cirillo wasnt a part of this crew right? he had his own crew? wonder who is running that now

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: tt120] #874675
02/05/16 04:16 AM
02/05/16 04:16 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

thanks. yeah we talk about how much of a powerhouse this crew is and how most of its captains rise to the administration. do you think since falcetti is captain of this crew now, is it safe to say that muscarella has some sort of admin position?

also, falcetti is in prison afaik...for a while. so someone must be acting for him. any ideas?

do you have a 116th street crew succession chart? figured you would be the one to ask lol. doesnt even have to be from way back, im just curious who ran this crew since gigante's death.

lastly, cirillo wasnt a part of this crew right? he had his own crew? wonder who is running that now
think Daniel pagano was running cirillo's crew until he was indicted last year

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Wilson101] #874678
02/05/16 07:06 AM
02/05/16 07:06 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Lol @ moe Tilden. ohhh no some killers got killed. Oh my god some guy paid a lot of juice because he couldn't stop gambling. Whose lives were ruined? let's be real, maybe there are better causes to fight for

Deadbeat gamblers, down on their luck businessmen and drug addicts aren't killers.

Bellomo is a murdering shitbag. And other people's money paid for his daughter's education so she could be house counsel for the mob.

It is what it is.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874702
02/05/16 10:58 AM
02/05/16 10:58 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Walked around the accident in TriBeCa this am and things could get ugly for some folks .
14 has a tremendous amount of power. Not on the longshoreman level which we saw the sheer power last week , but them vs developers is in a major major battle

Last edited by DB; 02/05/16 11:04 AM.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874709
02/05/16 12:45 PM
02/05/16 12:45 PM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Here's a couple photos of the social club from google maps

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874712
02/05/16 12:59 PM
02/05/16 12:59 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Can it be any more obvious? lol

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874714
02/05/16 02:01 PM
02/05/16 02:01 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I think they know the Feds will know it's a social club whatever they do, so why bother pretending.

Probably a valuable piece of real estate.

Nice post by the way BennyB

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874715
02/05/16 02:18 PM
02/05/16 02:18 PM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Thanks. Also I'd like to echo what someone said earlier about this part of the city. Yes it's technically in the Lower East Side (LES) but this area is near the water and feels very deserted. It's mostly housing projects and little foot traffic. The LES is a very hot place to live - a party neighborhood, but not this part. Most people in Manhattan probably haven't even heard of Market and Cherry Street so this is a pretty good place to stay out of sight.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874720
02/05/16 03:20 PM
02/05/16 03:20 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Was hoping I'd see Pizzaboy post in here. Anyone know if he's ever coming back?

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #874743
02/05/16 07:47 PM
02/05/16 07:47 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Deadbeat gamblers, down on their luck businessmen and drug addicts aren't killers.

Bellomo is a murdering shitbag. And other people's money paid for his daughter's education so she could be house counsel for the mob.

It is what it is.

"could be house counsel for the mob"

what a disgusting comment. I understand you having a problem with barney i agree he is a mobster a crimnal i agree but dont have that opinion of his daughter how the fuck do you know she is house counsel for the mob.

That is disgusting comment your judging her on who her father is she did not choose her fathers way of life. Yes she cried for her father in court so that makes her a bad person? she missed her father have some fucking sympathy

she is a lawyer ok do you even know if she has ever represented any mobster? no you dont that is guessing your assuming that because of her father. Capeci, pizza and everyone always says his kids are very legit people good people i dont think barney would put his own blood near any mob guy even if it was in court

imagine if you were in her shoes stop making assumptions about something you know nothing about. She wanted to be a lawyer so what there is loads of lawyers because of her last name she is going to become house counsel for the mob

one of the worst comments i have seen on this site dont judge someone on there family members

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874744
02/05/16 07:59 PM
02/05/16 07:59 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I think it's disgusting to overlook things like this when neglecting to mention how she was put through law school. When other people's parents work their asses off to put their children through school.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news...rticle-1.701696

Not to mention Everett Hatcher, the prosecutors and jurists whose families and children have been threatened over the years, the civilians injured & killed during the Colombo War, Kubecka/Barstow murders, profiting over 9/11....

Want me to go on some more?

Don't come at me with the moral high ground G.R.

It's not a battle you are going to win. I'm not a keyboard gangster or mafia fantasist (shout out to my detractors).

I'm no fanboy and have no real inclination towards defending them or lionising them.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #874750
02/05/16 08:24 PM
02/05/16 08:24 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
I think it's disgusting to overlook things like this when neglecting to mention how she was put through law school. When other people's parents work their asses off to put their children through school.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news...rticle-1.701696

Not to mention Everett Hatcher, the prosecutors and jurists whose families and children have been threatened over the years, the civilians injured & killed during the Colombo War, Kubecka/Barstow murders, profiting over 9/11....

Want me to go on some more?

Don't come at me with the moral high ground G.R.

It's not a battle you are going to win. I'm not a keyboard gangster or mafia fantasist (shout out to my detractors).

I'm no fanboy and have no real inclination towards defending them or lionising them.

what the fuck does that have to do with barneys daughter going to law school that link was during the colombo war i dont understand the relation

i agree these guys are scum bags they are all scumbags my point is how can you look down at barneys daughter when she has not done anything wrong? its not her fault that her father was a mobster. She did not choose to be the daughter of a mobster

and what annoyed me even more was you claiming she is house counsel for the mob when that is complete bullshit

your making assumptions

the kids dont make a choice in how there fathers or family members have/had made a living dont blame them blame the parents.

I am no moralist but this is a bit personal my point is you cant blame the kids they did not choose how there familys made a living and cant accuse them of being mobsters "house counsel" because they are lawyers

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/05/16 08:31 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874751
02/05/16 08:31 PM
02/05/16 08:31 PM
A
Azure Offline
Wiseguy
Azure  Offline
A
Wiseguy
Wow, I wasn't aware Moe Tilden actually sensibly replied to posts instead of drabbling off a few half witted one line comments.

I guess you learn something every day

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Azure] #874752
02/05/16 08:59 PM
02/05/16 08:59 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Azure
Wow, I wasn't aware Moe Tilden actually sensibly replied to posts instead of drabbling off a few half witted one line comments.

I guess you learn something every day

Yes every now and again he will hop up on his soapbox to preach at us mere mortals, but lets not take him to seriously. He will preach at and chastise everyone and their brother on here about being a mob apologist to some degree, which ok fine there are certainly people on here that deserve it. But then moe with his holier than thou self will turn around and stick up for a scumbag like joe kennedy just bc hes a fellow irishmen. And when he was called out for his moralist inconsistency, he just disappeared from the thread entirely. The only thing that makes moe different from the other fanboys and apologists on here is that he is also a hypocrite. I guess what im trying to say is, sincerely moe kill yourself.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874753
02/05/16 09:07 PM
02/05/16 09:07 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I'm as quick to get on my moral soapbox as anyone and am happy to do so here.

Relatively speaking, Bellomo seems to have raised his kids better than many mob guys. But let's not kid ourselves about where their financial resources to go to school and opportunity to be in business came from. Yes, they couldn't pick who their father is but they essentially choose to turn a blind eye to what he is. His daughter certainly did that when she joined his defense team. But having an amoral view of things, and routinely defending the guilty, is to be expected of criminal defense attorneys.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 02/05/16 09:09 PM.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874755
02/05/16 09:29 PM
02/05/16 09:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

When have I ever said anything about John F. Kennedy here? I have had people make deranged comments about him in a tit-for-tat kind of deal ostensibly because (a) I hit a raw nerve by not being a mafia fanboy, (b) I don't hate cops, (c) I don't hate the government and (d) we are both ethnically Irish. Yes. I have also being on the receiving end of bigotry here because I happen to be ethnically Irish. Not going to take it personally. Ivy has caught shrapnel because he is assumed to be Mormon since he's from Utah. Still I am really confused as to why people keep bringing up JFK to try and spite me, since I have never even brought him up on this forum.

Dellacroce, it is not healthy to tell people to kill themselves on forums. And it is not healthy to make hateful comments about presidents - living or dead - of your country, regardless of their ethnic backgrounds.

All because I don't worship gangsters!

Something I'll never understand is how the same imbeciles lionising the mafia are the first to make racist comments about black criminals and problems with crime in the African American community.

Hypocritical much?

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #874756
02/05/16 09:30 PM
02/05/16 09:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

She's not even a criminal attorney, Moe. She has her own, small, general practice business, often working directly from home. She's more likely to help you close a real estate deal or handle a bankruptcy than defend a client in criminal court. So how is that "house counsel" to the mob?

If you made your argument for a kid like Jo-Jo Junior, I'd be the first one to agree with you. He wants to be a wiseguy more than he wants to be a lawyer, and I think that he'll eventually get disbarred for it.

But Sabrina? Please. She has a cousin. Same age and gender. Same last name. And she's also an attorney, but downtown. But her old man isn't famous, so she doesn't get any of this shit. Nor should she, for she's a fine lawyer and a decent person.

You and I don't see eye-to-eye on much, Moe. But I do appreciate you mentioning that I have a sense of humor in a thread that was brought to my attention by a friend today. I haven't even lurked the Internet in months for personal reasons that I don't care to get into right now. So two things:

1) You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

2) Sabrina's situation is nothing like you posted. That's a fact, not an opinion. So it's not something I'll ever "agree to disagree" with.

And I'll just add that her brothers are nowhere near the life either. Managing your Dad's legit properties isn't a crime. I hope to have my son or one of my daughters do the same for me some day soon.

I hope all is well "across the pond," Moe. But I can't get stressed, that's why I've been laying off the Internet. Arguing with people who you don't even know isn't worth dropping dead of a heart attack for.

This is a one post "comeback." And if you notice, I didn't get into the main topic of Barney at all, except to say that I posted most of that stuff years ago---the buildings, the closeness of his immediate family, the Florida property, which is actually not in Miami Beach, it's in Bal Harbour. Call it semantics, but a journalist should get the minor details right. And a few other things.

Point being, I only dropped by tonight to defend a young lady who was raised as well as a member of the gentry. So like I said, this is a one post "comeback" because I can't get stressed out. But I hope to be back some day.

Thanks to all of my friends here. I like to think that I have more of you guys than I have critics. But even if I don't, none of the negativity can touch some of the nice things said about me in my absence by you guys. I am humbled. Hope to be posting soon.

PB

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874757
02/05/16 09:34 PM
02/05/16 09:34 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I will make one concession. I shouldn't have said she was "house counsel for the mob" without knowing the full details but I stand by my broader points.

And PB, I know we come from two completely different viewpoints and have had acrimony in the past but I appreciate and respect your right to beg to differ.

Don't get stressed out over what I say. We're both stubborn guys.

I just really hate what Dellacroce said.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #874759
02/05/16 09:51 PM
02/05/16 09:51 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss

[/b]Deadbeat gamblers, down on their luck businessmen and drug addicts aren't killers.[b]

It is what it is.

No they aren't, but they aren't getting killed either.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: pizzaboy] #874760
02/05/16 10:12 PM
02/05/16 10:12 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

She's not even a criminal attorney, Moe. She has her own, small, general practice business, often working directly from home. She's more likely to help you close a real estate deal or handle a bankruptcy than defend a client in criminal court. So how is that "house counsel" to the mob?

If you made your argument for a kid like Jo-Jo Junior, I'd be the first one to agree with you. He wants to be a wiseguy more than he wants to be a lawyer, and I think that he'll eventually get disbarred for it.

But Sabrina? Please. She has a cousin. Same age and gender. Same last name. And she's also an attorney, but downtown. But her old man isn't famous, so she doesn't get any of this shit. Nor should she, for she's a fine lawyer and a decent person.

You and I don't see eye-to-eye on much, Moe. But I do appreciate you mentioning that I have a sense of humor in a thread that was brought to my attention to me by a friend today. I haven't even lurked the Internet in months for personal reasons that I don't care to get into right now. So two things:

1) You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

2) Sabrina's situation is nothing like you posted. That's a fact, not an opinion. So it's not something I'll ever "agree to disagree" with.

And I'll just add that her brothers are nowhere near the life either. Managing your Dad's legit properties isn't a crime. I hope to have my son or one of my daughters do the same for me some day soon.

I hope all is well "across the pond," Moe. But I can't get stressed, that's why I've been laying off the Internet. Arguing with people who you don't even know isn't worth dropping dead of a heart attack for.

This is a one post "comeback." And if you notice, I didn't get into the main topic of Barney at all, except to say that I posted most of that stuff years ago---the buildings, the closeness of his immediate family, the Florida property, which is actually not in Miami Beach, it's in Bal Harbour. Call it semantics, but a journalist should get the minor details right. And a few other things.

Point being, I only dropped by tonight to defend a young lady who was raised as well as a member of the gentry. So like I said, this is a one post "comeback" because I can't get stressed out. But I hope to be back some day.

Thanks to all of my friends here. I like to think that I have more of you guys than I have critics. But even if I don't, none of the negativity can touch some of the nice things said about me in my absence by you guys. I am humbled. Hope to be posting soon.

PB

Good to see you back, PB.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874762
02/05/16 11:11 PM
02/05/16 11:11 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Moe, do you really expect every mobster kid to renounce their parents?

It's just an unrealistic thing to ask. She's not a criminal. Leave her out of it.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874763
02/05/16 11:12 PM
02/05/16 11:12 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
PB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate!

You sir, were much missed.
Sincerely hope you and yours are ok.
I'll send you a note, but in the meantime, Salut.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: mightyhealthy] #874766
02/05/16 11:56 PM
02/05/16 11:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Moe, do you really expect every mobster kid to renounce their parents?

It's just an unrealistic thing to ask. She's not a criminal. Leave her out of it.

Not renounce but maybe be honest with themselves about who their fathers are.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874768
02/06/16 01:19 AM
02/06/16 01:19 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
How do you know how honest she is? All of you are so quick to judge. I get judging a mobster. But his daughter? Because she loves her dad? Chill.

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 02/06/16 01:22 AM.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874769
02/06/16 02:00 AM
02/06/16 02:00 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
What would be the point of switching from a ruling panel to one boss?

Is it possible this info is being put out into the public domain in preparation for new indictments against the "new boss"?

It would be somwhat more difficult to make a [RICO] case that someone is on a panel, wouldn't it?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Alfa Romeo] #874771
02/06/16 04:51 AM
02/06/16 04:51 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
What would be the point of switching from a ruling panel to one boss?

Is it possible this info is being put out into the public domain in preparation for new indictments against the "new boss"?

It would be somwhat more difficult to make a [RICO] case that someone is on a panel, wouldn't it?

The feds dont just make this stuff up. Capeci has both law enforcement and underworld sources confirming Bellomo is the boss. And the feds could bring an indictment either way. If you look at mob cases, the prosecution will often spell out every position the guy has had right up until the present.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull