GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876772
02/26/16 09:34 PM
02/26/16 09:34 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
That's probably true. The guy with the most to gain turning State's is definitely either Mousie or Staino.

Definitely not trying to call either out because both appear to be doing their time happily. But they're upper middle management and have to spend the next few years as guests of the American taxpayer.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876773
02/26/16 09:37 PM
02/26/16 09:37 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
The biggest turncoat would probably be Nicodemo. While just a soldier technically, he was privy to some high profile stuff because he was an earner. He may know more in terms of murders than either Massimino or Staino.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876810
02/27/16 10:27 AM
02/27/16 10:27 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Crazy to think that more people probably ratted in a three year timespan (Stanfa/Merlino war) than the rest of the Philadelphian mob era tallied.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876812
02/27/16 10:31 AM
02/27/16 10:31 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Scarfo era had a bunch of rats too moe-mar ghadafhi. Delgiorno, Nicky crow, leonetti, merlino, grande, Milano. 6 pack of rat guy ale.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #876820
02/27/16 12:08 PM
02/27/16 12:08 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
The biggest turncoat would probably be Nicodemo. While just a soldier technically, he was privy to some high profile stuff because he was an earner. He may know more in terms of murders than either Massimino or Staino.

Interesting. I intentionally left him off given his only recently getting made. If you're right (I'm a lawyer not LCN), funny to think that admin guys like Mousie and Staino would know less about serious decisions like that versus a recently made guy.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: FrankMazola] #876832
02/27/16 01:26 PM
02/27/16 01:26 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

Interesting. I intentionally left him off given his only recently getting made. If you're right (I'm a lawyer not LCN), funny to think that admin guys like Mousie and Staino would know less about serious decisions like that versus a recently made guy.

I'm not LCN, I just read a lot, especially about the Philly mob and have participated in some great discussions on this forum and others with Philly members and have learned good information. For instance, while Massimino and Staino flipping would certainly do damage, Nicodemo could possibly bring the house down on the current Philly administration, notably Joe Ligambi. Nicodemo is a prime suspect in the Johnny Gongs murder, being the triggerman and how well liked he was, he'd be privy to motive and who made the order. In the DiPierto hit, he could take down the Grande's and Mazzone, since Dom is suspected by plenty to have been the actual triggerman. Again look at the Borgata case, despite being the recently made soldier, Nicodemo was earning some serious cash during that operation. Hes suspected to have had numerous investments in various bookmaking and sportsbetting operations. And according to prosecutors and law enforcement, despite his youth, hes considered a "dinosaur", a throwback to the old days of LCN.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876835
02/27/16 01:32 PM
02/27/16 01:32 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
nicdemeo i read was worth 1mil when he got arrested for that murder in 2012 big in real estate

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #876866
02/27/16 05:08 PM
02/27/16 05:08 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
They must be letting someone run his suff and not stealing it so he keeps quiet.

That's what Gerogie is flipping out about them letting others grab his rackets, shocks me that Joe L let it happen without any problems.

It makes me think George was asking for more then what was his cos his blood family would have held on to it for him something else is going on with that.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #876870
02/27/16 05:40 PM
02/27/16 05:40 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
A net worth of 1m really isn't that much but probably better than most Philly guts.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Serpiente] #876887
02/27/16 10:30 PM
02/27/16 10:30 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
They must be letting someone run his suff and not stealing it so he keeps quiet.

That's what Gerogie is flipping out about them letting others grab his rackets, shocks me that Joe L let it happen without any problems.

It makes me think George was asking for more then what was his cos his blood family would have held on to it for him something else is going on with that.

+1 on George.

It's hard to think Uncle joe let Georges 'property' go with him standing tall over a decade. You have to think George was asking for more than his.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #876969
02/28/16 10:11 PM
02/28/16 10:11 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

I'm not LCN, I just read a lot, especially about the Philly mob and have participated in some great discussions on this forum and others with Philly members and have learned good information. For instance, while Massimino and Staino flipping would certainly do damage, Nicodemo could possibly bring the house down on the current Philly administration, notably Joe Ligambi. Nicodemo is a prime suspect in the Johnny Gongs murder, being the triggerman and how well liked he was, he'd be privy to motive and who made the order. In the DiPierto hit, he could take down the Grande's and Mazzone, since Dom is suspected by plenty to have been the actual triggerman. Again look at the Borgata case, despite being the recently made soldier, Nicodemo was earning some serious cash during that operation. Hes suspected to have had numerous investments in various bookmaking and sportsbetting operations. And according to prosecutors and law enforcement, despite his youth, hes considered a "dinosaur", a throwback to the old days of LCN.

Nicodemo has info going back to the 1990s too. He was a protege of Merlino and was his driver. He was also Ligambi's first driver as acting boss.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Serpiente] #876971
02/28/16 10:15 PM
02/28/16 10:15 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Didnt they supposedly give his Delaware county operations to Mazzone or someone and didnt give them back when he got out?

Thought I read that somewhere...not 100 percent if it was Mazzone or not

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877000
02/29/16 09:50 AM
02/29/16 09:50 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Johnny Chang, not Mazzone.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Serpiente] #877320
03/04/16 02:03 AM
03/04/16 02:03 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Frank, Serp, Gangstr, Sinatra - This is going to be a little bit assumption, a littler hearsay and then a fact.

I assume they broke up his rackets like his Gambling and LoanShark book. I have heard that Dom Grande got a nice percentage of one of his illegal rackets. As for the properties, ALL these guys have properties. Some do quick house flips, some put money into them if worth it and flip it like the TV shows, some buy apartment buildings, others turn buildings into apartment buildings, etc....and some do it all. You also will often have two guys go in on a project. Maybe their money is caught up at the moment and they can't pass on the deal. Sometimes its childhood friends and not other made guys or associates. When it came to properties, Nicodemo did it all. He also has did a lot of insurance fraud scams with some of the properities. They exagerate damage (flood, mold, storm) or the value in general. Anything they could make a few or skim a few off the top, he did. He had guys working for him to go write reports for a claim and he would tell them what to do/say. If he liked you and you were from the neighborhood he would give you an opportunity to put money on the street with him. Especially if you were already bringing him good clients. I personally know someone who did that with him for a long time. Started making money drop offs for him as well since he didnt do much else my buddy during the day. But most anything involved with his business is still with his Uncle and the guys that were involved with the business or any of his properites. His Uncle was always the one doing the properties going back ages. Now, I know he had a few side deals with Dom and another close friend or two as I talked about above. But the company is with his Uncle. That was theres or might have been the Uncles first. I can't remember. Now I don't know if his Uncle now has to pay a tax but i doubt it since Nicodemo has kept quiet. If they do, maybe they give to his family. Although there are people taking care of his family....FOR NOW. But like I said, he was an earner and his families aren't brokesters to begin with. His Uncle was the one going up to CFCF to see him and report back to the guys. I thought Nicodemo might flip if he thought he had no shot with that hit case. Once he didn't and plead out, he is never going to flip. He is known as being a pretty tough old school dude who is pretty smart...minus the hit gone wrong. He must be so pissed. He grew up around there and probably stalked it out and ended up being way over confident....BUT WOW HOW DUMB! He will eventually come home now and he was young when he went in. If another case pops up and someone starts talking, what will it get Nicodemo to start talking then. He would have to tell them about ALL his murders and would end up dying in jail because they aren't going to give him any deal at that point. He must be praying that things stay quiet and if Dom Grande ever gets caught up in something major that he is more like his Uncle and not his Father. wink

Last edited by spmob; 03/04/16 02:11 AM.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877321
03/04/16 02:59 AM
03/04/16 02:59 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
I don't think they even have a "company" or an "office" per se like Nicodemo use to. I know he had his real estate license and I thought his Uncle did as well but I think they are basically legit and just doing "Sell/Buy by owner- No agents". When Nics wsa around I am pretty sure he had a company and workers. Now I am not sure if Ronnie Nicodemo has an office but he does have a few guys working for or with him. I would like to know more about that. I wonder if they are unloading properties or holding onto those. And what about the few he has with others.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: mikeyballs211] #877322
03/04/16 03:15 AM
03/04/16 03:15 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
I don't know if they ever had a organized high jacking crew .
But they did have guys on the loading docks and at the Convention center in Philly and A.C. That would wait for the shows to end then they would heist what they wanted or what was in demand .

At one point it got so bad that they almost lost the shows here in A.C. So it was slowed so the Conventions would continue .

Joey and some of his guys were all busted as part of that 2001 RICO indictment for truck hijacking. It was out of the rail yard as opposed to the airport, but the Rail yard/Port of Philadelphia are both also in S. Philly so they might just have more connect in that area. That was the whole baby milk, track suits, bikes, computers, TVs, crates of nickels, cigs, vodka, toy car sets, etc were some of the loads they stole I think the aggregate figure he Feds came up with was like ~$1.5M of cargo...

Appreciate the response PHL, thats interesting never heard of that case...I wonder why Bruno back in the day when cargo hi-jacking was much easier to get away with because of the lack of technology never really took off in Philly? I mean like I said the airports right there, and its right off of 95 ud think there would be opportunities there?

yea remember Ralphie "head" went down with that one and now he is trying to sing locally last I heard. A family friend is close to him. From what I hear and see, he must be totally out of the life. I remember they couldn't find a place to store I think it was "baby formula" if my memory serves me correct and they couldn't flip it so they just left it at a service station somewhere. Some of the shit they did is just stupid.

Question: If there was money to be made like there was in the 80s to the Mid 90s (or prior), how do you think this current family would do? With the different factions? Knowing what they know now and with all the Rico laws and Videos and social media... I think they might have had a good shot and being a big family. I think it was pretty remarkably what Uncle Joe did as Acting boss. Mind you there wasn't a lot of guys making a ton of money but the guys who were did it smart and the guys who weren't did mess with Uncle Joe and if you wanted to make your own money, just make sure you kept his name out of your mouth. I think there was only one tape at his trial where another made guy mentioned Joe by name.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877420
03/05/16 10:21 AM
03/05/16 10:21 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Really good stuff SPMob....

Any neighborhood gossip on who the 5 new guys who got straightened out are? I know how EVERYONE talks in South Philly....

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877421
03/05/16 10:54 AM
03/05/16 10:54 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Anthony Accardo was listed as a made soldier on a new chart that was just made.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877423
03/05/16 11:36 AM
03/05/16 11:36 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
One of the Baldino brothers is one of the new made guys apparently, forget which one

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877425
03/05/16 12:10 PM
03/05/16 12:10 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Joseph Baldino is listed on the new chart as a soldier. Frank is listed as an associate. Borgesi doesn't have a rank, but he supposedly has what's been called "Feech La Manna" status, as in he has no actual rank but he's higher than a soldier but doesn't have the official rank of a captain and is in direct contact with the administration. I think that supports my opinion of him having some new higher status in the family due to being the mouthpiece for his uncle Joe. Same goes for Sonny Mazzone, no actual crew, has the rank of soldier, officially, but is in direct contact with Philly administration.

Frank Narducci Jr. is listed as a soldier and is under Marty Angelina, if I'm reading the chart right. As is Marty "Crutch" Curro, and Frank DiPasquale.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/05/16 01:49 PM.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #877426
03/05/16 12:35 PM
03/05/16 12:35 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Joseph Baldino is listed on the new chart as a soldier. Frank is listed as an associate. Borgesi doesn't have a rank, but he supposedly has what's been called "Feech La Manna" status, as in he has no actual rank but he's higher than a soldier but doesn't have the official rank of a captain. I think that supports my opinion of him having some new higher status in the family due to being the mouthpiece for his uncle Joe.

Frank Narducci Jr. is listed as a soldier and is under Marty Angelina, if I'm reading the chart right. As is Marty "Crutch" Curro, and Frank DiPasquale.
Do u have a link to the chart.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877445
03/05/16 06:00 PM
03/05/16 06:00 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #877446
03/05/16 06:05 PM
03/05/16 06:05 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Anthony Accardo was listed as a made soldier on a new chart that was just made.

Edit: I see the chart link was posted

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 03/05/16 06:05 PM.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877447
03/05/16 06:16 PM
03/05/16 06:16 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Thats not even the chart I was talking about. There's a newer one. The one posted is out of date. Ralphie Head isn't made according to the new chart either. Which is made by Philly guys, mind you. Accardo is under Mikey Lance, not Angelina.

http://postimg.org/image/fl6lqdgz3/full/

The names shown at the top are the creators of the chart. I take no credit for this. Anyone tries to claim they contributed to the chart who isn't named in the link, is lying. Apparently that's been a problem for them in the past.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/05/16 06:22 PM.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877452
03/05/16 07:04 PM
03/05/16 07:04 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Oh nice I've never seen this one. Solid find Sinatra thanks!

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877453
03/05/16 07:14 PM
03/05/16 07:14 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
So weird why Philly runs a crew of SO MANY Chiefs and not enough Indians. If I'm a top or a #2 or #3, why would I want so many Capo's middling the tribute that I could receive. Streamline like Chicago and Detroit (allegedly). Let's go with 3 Capo's + Narducci Faction. 8-10 Soldiers underneath each. Sounds like a lot more money would funnel to the top of the pyramid scheme IMHO.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877454
03/05/16 07:16 PM
03/05/16 07:16 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
No problem, man. You can find it over on the black hand forum, credit those guys over there. I'm just sharing what they've created.

From the chart just posted I still count about 3 crews. With everything funneling up to Mazzone & Ligambi, and then Merlino. You also have to consider with most of these guys doing the real estate thing, there might be more than enough to go around right now. With Staino locked up, one has to wonder whose running things for him and his guys. I think it's been mentioned before but I forget. Anyway, say the capos of the remaining crews are doing the real estate thing, maybe they're making enough, combine that with the soldiers who may be doing a little shylocking possibly, sports betting, bookmaking, and they're kicking up to the capos, combined that, that seems like enough for these guys to live semis comfortable to the point where kicking up a little up top may not hurt their pockets as much.

But as we can see, Borgesi has a direct plug to the admin, which like I said, I think validates my theory that he may be the mouthpiece/mover for his uncle. We can now cross out the "Ligambi crew", he and Borgesi have each other, where they don't necessarily need a crew, and we can see Borgesi has a handful of associates under him. Johnny Chang is contempt with whatever he's got from all we hear about him. And Joey Baldino seems to be the sole made guy directly under him. We can cross that out as a possible crew, Johnny Chang may be collecting and profiting off of respect and his name alone, and of course the backing of the top guys. Lancelotti seems to have an actual crew. and according to a source over on the Black Hand, Steve Frangipani may have also gotten his button recently.

I'm willing to scrap the whole crew thing and just go by who seems to be the most profitable/active, for now until I get a better understanding of what the lines drawn on the chart mean. The Scarfo guys may all be under Pungitore helping him out with his business, as we can see there's only two other Scarfo guys under him who aren't his brothers. So they may all be in the same racket for all we know. Marty Angelina, who knows what he's up to but Frank Narducci is under him and may not be independent like everyone thought a while back nor running his own crew, apparently he answers to a capo. I have no idea whats going on in North Jersey. So I'm not willing to involve them into the thick of things just yet, personally.

If one does want to believe in the traditional crew setting, seems only Joe Pung, Marty Ang, and Mikey Lance are actually running some as far as South Philly is concerned. Like others have said, Phil Narducci is out on an Island, by himself and a few associates. Guys who technically may never be made unless they switch their alliances.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/05/16 07:53 PM.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SinatraClub] #877460
03/05/16 07:55 PM
03/05/16 07:55 PM
Philly/delco
D
DelcoNostra Offline
Button
DelcoNostra  Offline
D
Button
Philly/delco
Both charts are really put together well. I can't wait till 2037 when Nicodemo is boss! What about Faffy? He is still listed as incarcerated on these?

"What's a murder?" - Fat Tony
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877465
03/05/16 10:45 PM
03/05/16 10:45 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Think he's in a halfway house. Not sure.

Some more amazing work from the Guys over on The Black Hand. Again, all credit for this goes to the names mentioned at the very top of the chart.

Philly circa. 1982

http://postimg.org/image/4n2vaenmh/full/

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #877467
03/06/16 12:06 AM
03/06/16 12:06 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss