GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,735
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska #869374
12/11/15 07:12 AM
12/11/15 07:12 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
FBI: Gang members arrested on drug, firearms, money laundering charges in Anchorage

By KTVA CBS 11 News 10:15 AM December 10, 2015

ANCHORAGE – Last Updated: Thursday, Dec. 10, 2015 at 3:55 p.m.

Authorities in Anchorage arrested 10 individuals Wednesday on charges of drug trafficking, firearms possession and money laundering following a months-long investigation involving multiple agencies.

A series of shootings in January prompted the investigation, according to Alaska State Troopers.

The arrests came after a 25-count indictment was unsealed Wednesday, naming 12 individuals in connection with gang-related activity in Anchorage. The indictment accuses members of a gang known as the “Fairview MOB” of obtaining heroin, cocaine and crack in Los Angeles and selling it in Anchorage.

“MOB” stands for “Member of Bloods,” according to court documents, which alleges the gang members were affiliated with the Campanella Piru Park Bloods gang in Compton, California. Members used guns to “protect the gang as well as its Fairview ‘turf.’” The group’s illegal activities date back to 2012, authorities say, adding this is the first indictment in the state that alleges the presence of a nationally recognized street gang.

Several members of the Fairview MOB are affiliated with local entertainments groups — All Da Time ENT., Zaya’s First Class Entertainment and/or YNE — which claim to produce, perform and promote rap artists and music, court documents say.

The announcement was made at a press conference Thursday held by representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, FBI, Anchorage police and the Anchorage District Attorney’s Office.

Arrest and search warrants were served Wednesday by the “FBI Safe Streets Task Force,” assisted by multiple other agencies. During the raid, “agents seized large amounts of cash, guns, drugs and evidence of gang membership,” according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney, Karen Loeffler.

Court documents reveal the members of the Fairview Mob deposited the money received from drug transactions into Alaska bank accounts and withdrew the money from accounts in California “to promote the conspiracy’s drug trafficking activities.”

The individuals arrested Wednesday are:

Isaiah Holloway, 26, “leader/organizer of the Fairview MOB,” arrested in connection with May 18 Fairview shooting case
Lamont Moore, 36, also arrested in connection with May 18 Fairview shooting case
Ishmael Holloway, 23
Dorian Topps, 22
Michael Reynold, 23, charged in Jan. 27 double homicide in East Anchorage
Felton Reynold, Jr., 27
Christopher Meeks, 22
Malia Green, 21
Angelo Charter
Karl Maddox, Jr., 25
Authorities are seeking any information on the whereabouts of the following two men:

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of these two men is asked to contact the FBI Anchorage Division at 907-276-4441 or Crime Stoppers at 561-

Yesterday morning, members of the FBI Anchorage Safe Streets Task Force executed numerous arrest warrants and served search warrants at six different locations in connection with a 25 count indictment naming 12 alleged Fairview gang members accused of drug trafficking, firearms possession and money laundering. The indictment alleges the 12 are part of a local Bloods gang.
This story will be expanded, please check back for updates.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869424
12/11/15 07:50 PM
12/11/15 07:50 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@Scorsese

Good post.

I would like to add more to it. Pirus aren't Bloods but their own distinct group. Compton may have 1 blood gang and then it's Pirus, Crips , & Surenos. Campenella Park set have been in the news before with their ties to BMF: http://www.dea.gov/divisions/la/2007/la110707p.html

I don't know how big or small their membership.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: BlackFamily] #869430
12/11/15 09:17 PM
12/11/15 09:17 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Campanellas arent as well known as the death row records connected MOB piru but they have popped up a few times like you mentioned with the BMF case.

The crip that was shot in anchorage by these guys according to some articles was also a compton crip.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869445
12/12/15 03:16 AM
12/12/15 03:16 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
That's the biggest difference with fame, there's a rapper or employee of Death Row that was a Campanella Piru. The Mob set was a clique or off shoot from Lueder Park Pirus from what I read of accurate. There's about 14 or 15 Piru sets in Compton.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869453
12/12/15 09:01 AM
12/12/15 09:01 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
So is there a lot of money to be made these days in Alaska??

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869464
12/12/15 12:18 PM
12/12/15 12:18 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Wait a friggin minute, you now have guys with the names Lamont and Ishmael living in Alaska ! Whats next, housing projects in the north pole. Is there no safe haven ????
This country is shot to shit.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869469
12/12/15 02:04 PM
12/12/15 02:04 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@BillyBriizzi

Yes. Drug sales are higher compared to the L.A metro for the gangs.

@Crvsh aka Concussion tongue

1. Crips/Bloods been networking in Alaska since the late 80s/ early 90s to enlighten your obvious ignorance.

2. If you don't like it here in the US then MOVE!!! We don't mind losing bigots , it make us healthier cool

- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869473
12/12/15 03:31 PM
12/12/15 03:31 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Blackfamily
No one loves blacks more than me, im no bigot. I just dont want garbage cans like crips and bloods polluting our beautiful fronteir in alaska. Its bad enough that they destroy comminities amd whole cities with all their out of wedlock babies and crime.

Last edited by Crash; 12/12/15 03:32 PM.
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Crash] #869480
12/12/15 05:11 PM
12/12/15 05:11 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Crvsh

It's the fact your adding simile comments that doesn't focus on the topic. Furthermore how are you going to generalized these 2 groups as the main contributors to the "destruction of communities & cities" and overlook Cartels, Bikers, Prison Gangs, La Cosa Nostra, Domestic extremist, and Politicians ?

Out of wedlock babies? That's throughout the every ethnic community in the whole damn country! Just accept that fact that your Bigot or Troll.

- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: BlackFamily] #869486
12/12/15 07:01 PM
12/12/15 07:01 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
That's the biggest difference with fame, there's a rapper or employee of Death Row that was a Campanella Piru. The Mob set was a clique or off shoot from Lueder Park Pirus from what I read of accurate. There's about 14 or 15 Piru sets in Compton.

I think your talking about Mausberg, he was friends with DJ quick. He was a campanella park piru, i think he was murdered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3TKtxOfHQ

@crash

Alaskans need cocaine too.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869493
12/12/15 07:55 PM
12/12/15 07:55 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
If we don't like criminal trash ruining our neighborhoods we should move? Good one.

Anyone that doesn't like having drug houses, prostitutes, and drive-by shootings on their street is a bigot. LOL

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Crash] #869494
12/12/15 08:05 PM
12/12/15 08:05 PM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
Poverty often has a White, Asian or American Indian face in the upper northwest areas of America. I live in Seattle, I know this for a fact. I can take you plenty of white drug infested ghettos in metro Seattle. The drugs are heavy up here and "business men" going to fill the demand. I see the white drug addicts and homeless everwhere. It is amazing how many hot white chicks have major drug issues here. The high income areas kids are using and dealing too but no one is watching them.

Last edited by satch7; 12/12/15 08:12 PM.
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869501
12/12/15 09:34 PM
12/12/15 09:34 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
It's a shame that people, neighborhoods, and entire cultures are destroyed by that garbage and the peddlers. I have no problem with alcohol and pot. Most people can function with occasional use. People who peddle cocaine, heroin, meth, and those types of drugs should be given the death penalty.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869503
12/12/15 10:12 PM
12/12/15 10:12 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@ Scorsese

Yes, I think that's him and he was killed. Do you think that the Mob Pirus are more larger than Campanella Park? I think Campanella maybe the more profitable set amongst the Pirus in Bompton. This case involving Alaska, The Flenory Syndicate , and I recall a drug bust unveiling nearly a ton trafficking ( I think it was them too or perhaps another Piru set).

- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Crash] #869511
12/12/15 10:49 PM
12/12/15 10:49 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: Crash
Blackfamily
No one loves blacks more than me, im no bigot. I just dont want garbage cans like crips and bloods polluting our beautiful fronteir in alaska. Its bad enough that they destroy comminities amd whole cities with all their out of wedlock babies and crime.

What about the Italian mob polluting our city with large scale heroin rings and loads of violence for the last 100 years?

Make that coffee to go
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: blacksheep] #869533
12/13/15 03:31 AM
12/13/15 03:31 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Originally Posted By: Crash
Blackfamily

What about the Italian mob polluting our city with large scale heroin rings and loads of violence for the last 100 years?

Don't tell me the blacks in the city didn't have any part in the dealing and killing.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869535
12/13/15 04:10 AM
12/13/15 04:10 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
It is really funny how people relate all these problems to black ghettos, and can't connect the fuckin dots on what created this shit in the first place...
It's like me complaining about meth labs in rural America in a white hood that has no impact on my life what's so ever, then using it to say, " See, we are better than them".
It's that Scarface shit, that " You wanna point your fuckin finger and say , see, that's the bad guy".
It reminds me of the Sopranos episode when the white guy gets carjacked by the black guy, screams "ni**ers!"' Then they cut to the fuckin white guy that financed and profits the most off the whole thing...
Everyone knows a guy like Rick Ross got his Coke from the Government, shit like Iran contra is so common knowledge rappers like Jayz can put it in a song, allegations for years about Clinton and his CIa pipeline in Arkansas, the Godfather is basically considered Americas greatest film, and even in that movie that all but say , yeah, let's just destroy the blacks, even in this day and age you got DEA nonsense with drug traffickers being allowed to operate with impunity in exchange for small mid level dealers, they all but gave the border away to traffickers, but I guess black people have control over all of that right?

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: BlackFamily] #869537
12/13/15 04:13 AM
12/13/15 04:13 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ Scorsese

Yes, I think that's him and he was killed. Do you think that the Mob Pirus are more larger than Campanella Park? I think Campanella maybe the more profitable set amongst the Pirus in Bompton. This case involving Alaska, The Flenory Syndicate , and I recall a drug bust unveiling nearly a ton trafficking ( I think it was them too or perhaps another Piru set).

I think death row was made up of MOB and leaders park. Id like to get more info on the federal investigation of death row records. That case that involved BMF also involved the gangster disciples in portland.

Also for people that don't like this subject. Theres no need for you to comment and turn a organise crime thread into some social and racial discussion.

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869543
12/13/15 04:42 AM
12/13/15 04:42 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I'm sorry for the rant, I don't like doing that I'm all for discussions no name calling or childish shit but God damn, what's wrong with people?
Back to the subject though, I say an episode of drugs inc, there is an Alaskan suburb, that still has a liquor prohibition in effect, and it's an epidemic.
As bad as heroin, people were drinking hairspray and shit, it's like there are bigger factors than just acting like its a matter of skin color, open your eyes people...

Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869545
12/13/15 05:35 AM
12/13/15 05:35 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Interesting.

Campanella Park Piru is a small or medium size gang from the west side of Compton.
Maybe at some point someone affiliated with CPP started that Alaska set at some point.

And yeah not all Piru's will consider themselves Bloods but many of them do. It's one of those Gray area things. Depending on how each set or even down to how each individual feels. One will tell you they're piru and not blood and another will say Piru is a subset of bloods.
However I've never seen a Piru set write Blood in any of their graffiti when they write their hood. Except Pacomia Piru Bloods.
Yet they talk likes Bloods and use the word Blood when referring to one another.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 12/13/15 05:37 AM.
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869568
12/13/15 02:37 PM
12/13/15 02:37 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Found this on a Angelfire site:

Investigate several recent gang-related shootings. These incidents began on September 7, 1996 with the gang-related shooting of rapper Tupac Shakur and Marion "Suge" Knight of "Death Row Records" in Las Vegas, Nevada. "Death Row Records" is connected with the "MOB PIRU" gang in Compton and the "BOUNTY HUNTERS" gang in Los Angeles. Compton's "SOUTHSIDE CRIBPS" have had an ongoing rivalry with several past confrontations with this group. Informants have told police that "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" were responsible for the Las Vegas shooting. Your affiant has personal knowledge that some "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" members reside in Las Vegas. There is also an ongoing feud between Tupac Shakur and the "blood" related "Death Row Records" which employed "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" gang members as security.

Since the September 7, 1996, Las Vegas shooting Compton has experienced the following incidents believed to be a direct result of the initial assault. On September 9, 1996, approximately 14.58 hours, Darnell Brim (one od the leaders of the "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS") was shot several times in the back at 2430 East Alondra. During this dirveby shooting, a tan (10) year old bystander (Lakezia McNeese) was also struck by the gunfire ans is currently in critical condition. Witnesses provided police with the suspect description of a male black, approximately 20 years old, dark complexion, with bald hair style. The vehicle was described as a gray as a gray Honda type vehicle with tinted windows, chrome rims, and partial licence plate number 3KC----. In Cases #9635597 and #9635603, "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" member, Ian Salaveria aka "Lil Spank", was a witness.

On September 19, 1996, Gerode Mack aka "Mack" a "LEUDERS PARK PIRU" and Johnny Burgie were shot, in a driveby shooting, in front of 713 North Brandfield (a known "LEUDERS PARK PIRU" hangout). Male Black suspects in a blue Blazer were the suspects in this incident and believed to be from the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" gang. Live rounds and -9mm spent casings were found at the scene (Cases #9635730 and #9635731). On September 10, 1996, approximatly 1400 hours, Lieutenant Wright monitored a radio call of two gunshot vivtims at 713 North Bradfield Street. He then responded to the area frequented by the "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS". He saw a burgundy Blazer, Nevada license# 278GSM, occupied by four (4) male Black subjects at SOuth Park. The driver was David C. Keith of 2025 Travis Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, D.O.B. September 12, 1974. Three (3) subjects were known "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" gang members Willie Sloan, Avery Cody, and Katar Carroll. There were no weapons or contraband located. The vehicle was not the one used in the shooting. David Keith's driver's history revealed a Las Vegas address of 2109 Haveling Street.

On September 10, 1996, Gary Williams, (who is the brother of former "Death Row Record's" security person George Williams) was shot in a driveby shooting at Pine and Bradfield. The suspect was described as a male black driving a 1986-87 red Nissan, possibly from the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" gang (Case #9635691). On September 12, 1996, approximately 12.00 hours, your Affiant was contacted by los Angeles Country Sheriffs (Century Station's Operations Save Street) Deputy Paul Fournier. Deputy Fournier said that he spoke with an informant, who told him that "Keefee D's" nephew shot Tupac Shakur. The suspect is a "SOUTHSIDE CRIP", and the informant is with the "LEUDERS PARK PIRU", "MOB PIRU", "ELM LANE PIRU", and DEATH ROW RECORDS fraction. On September 12, 1996, approximately 14.00 hours, I made contact with Sergant Baker's second CRI. The CRI confirmed Orlando Anderson was "Keefee D's" (Keith Davis') nephew.

On September 12, 1996, approximately 16.30 hours, Officer E. Aquirre, Deputy Fournier, and your Affiant met with the LASO Deputy's informant (referenced ac CRI #3). Your Affiant asked CRI #3 to provide information on our recent shootings. The CRI stated that right now in Compton, the "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" are aligning with the "NEIGHBORHOOD CRIS", "KELLY PARK CRIPS", and "ATLANTIC DRIVE CRIPS" against "MOB PIRUS", "LEUDER PARK PIRUS", and "ELM LANE PIRUS". These alliances are a diredt result of the Las Vegas shooting of Tupac Shakur and Marion "Suge" Knight. The CRI stated that the "Piru" groups are aligned with "Death Row Records". Approximately 1-1/2 to 2 months ago, "Death Row Records'" affiliate Travon Lane (aka Tray) was in the "Foot Locker Store" in the Lakewood Mall, with other "MOB PIRUS", Kevin Woods aka "K.W." and Maurice Combs aka "Lil Mo". Lane aka "Tray" was confronted by 7-8 "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS". They got into a fight and the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" gang members took "Tray's" "Death Row" necklace.

On September 7, 1996, after the "Mike Tyson Fight" at the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas, there was a large entourage of "Death Row Records" people and some "Blood" gang members. The entourage had seen several "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" people at the fight. The "Death Row Records" people observed a "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" gang member alone in the lobby. "Tray" recognized the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" member to be one of the people who took his "Death Row" chain at lakewood Mall and pointed him out to Tupac Shakur (who had a fresh "MOB" tatto on his arm). Shakur confronted the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" member, saying "you from the South?" and beguan fighting him. Several of the other bloods also began striking the "SOUTHSIDE CRIP". The altercation was broken up by security, and the "Death Row Records'" poeple left. The "Death Row Records'" people were caravaning in several vehicles enroute the "662 Club". "Suge" and Tupac were in the first vehicle. Some of their people in the vehicles that followed were "Buntry" (Alton MacDonald), "Neckbone" (Roger Williams), "Hen Dog" (Henry Smith), "Lil Wack 2" (Allen Jordan), "Tray" (Travon Lane)--all "MOB PIRUS"--and Tupac's security person, Frank. The entourage stopped for a red light at Flamingo and Las Vegas Boulevard, when a Cadillac pulled up next to Tupac and "Suge". There were at least two people in the Cadillac. The passenger got out "talking shit" and pulled a gun and began shooting, hitting Tupac and "Suge". The suspects in the Cadillac left and were thought to be caught by the police, by the "Death Row Records" personnel. The "PIRU" and "Death Row Records" people met at the "662 Club" (The number 662 coincide with letters on the telephone to spell MOB) after the shooting. "Timmy-Ru" (Tim MacDonald), "Mob James" (James MacDonald), "Tray". and others were present. "Tray" was telling everyone that the shooter was the same person they jumped at the "MGM". "Tray" said that he knew the person ans that the shooter was "Keffee D's" (Keith Davis) nephew from "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS". The gang members were saying "It's on" (gang war) when we get back to Compton (with "SSC"). Several of the gang members left Las Vegas Saturday and Sunday amd came back to Compton.

On Sunday afternoon on September 9, 1996, the following gang members met at Leuders Park to discuss retaliation against "S.S.C": "MOB PIRUS"--"S-Ru" (Eugene-19 years old), "Mikey Ru" (Michael Payne), Khalif Perkins, aka "Black", "Bear"-21 years old, "Mar-Ru" (Marvin-20 years old); "LEUDERS PARK PIRUS"--"O.G. Money" (Lamont Akens), "C.K. Vell" (Lavell McAdory), "Ace" (Shawn Verwtte), "Hack" (Ephram Burgie), "Mack" (George Mack), "White Boy" (Danny Patton), "Lil Scar", male Black 18 years, "Big Scar"-male Black 24 years, "T-Spoon" (Brandon Jones), and "Spook" aka "Lil Roach" (Posaun Gant); "ELM LANE PIRUS"--"Spooky-Ru" (Anthony Hardiman), "Lil Vent Dog" (Harold Wilson), "Tron" (Detron Turner), "O.G. Chism"--in a wheel chair--(David Chism) and "Lu Dog" (Lucius Duplessis). "O.G. Money" (Lamont Akens), "C.K. Vell" (Lavell McAdory), "Spook" (Rosaum Gant) and "Ace" (Shawn Verrette) said that they were down with "PIRU", Kory Wilson aka "Kory" a "FRUITTOWN PIRU", Robert Howell aka "Lil Rooster" a "FRUITTOWN PIRU", and Anthony Brown aka "Lil Hob" a "CEDAR BLOCK PIRU". Officer Idlebird field interviewed "ELM LANE PIRU" member Brandon Wright aka Brandon Jones (Lowdown) at the park. On September 13, 1996, approximately 22.25 hours, Tyrone Libscomb and David McKulin were shot at 802 South Ward. A vehicle and house were struck by the gunfire. Casings (.45 calibre) were found at the scene, (Cases# 9636177, 9636164, 9636186 and 9636178). Suspects in this case and the next detailed case are believed to possibly be the six (6) "BLOOD" gang members field interviewed by Officers Clark and Idlebird at Leuders Park.

On September 14, 1996, approximately 17.00 hours, Officer R. Richardson was contacted by an informant who didn't wish to be identified. The informant said that "Baby Lane" (Orlando Anderson) from "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" killed Tupac. "Baby Lane is Orlando Anderson. On September 16, 1996, approximately 12.00 hours, Deputy Paul Fournier and Deputy Mike Caouette, and your Affiant met with Las Vegas Police Department's Homicide Division. We contacted Sergant Kevin Manning, Detectives Brent Becker and Mike Frants. We exchanged information on the Tupac Shakur homicide and our recent shootings and homicides. We viewed a videotape of the assault--on a male Black, who I recognized to be Orlando Anderson aka "Baby Lane"--by Tupac Shakur, Marion "Suge" Knight, and other "Death Row Records" people. The tape was of the events after the Mike Thyson Fight at the "MGM" Hotel. Las Vegas Police Department advised that a newer model Cadillac possibly followed the entourage of vehicles after the fight, and was the vehicle used by the suspect(s) who shot Tupac Shakur. Las Vegas Police Department advised that the vehicle contained 2-4 mal Black occupantc. They have received several anonymous calls, mostly saying "Baby Lane" shot Tupac. They have also received calls saying Darnell Brim, Bobby Finch, and Davion Brooks were also in the vehicle with "Baby Lane". Las Vegas Police Department said that they had received a few more calls saying that Terrence Brown aka "T-Brown" a "SOUTSIDE CRIP" and Davion Brooks were in the car with "Baby Lane". Las Vegas Police Department had a Las Vegas adress on Davion Brooks. (The address was subsequently checked by Las Vegas Police Department. Brooks had moved the first week of September 1996. The apartment leasee was David Keith ake "Tank", an employee of the "MGM" Hotel in Las Vegas, and the same person field interviewed after a Compton shooting on September 10, 1996. Las Vegas Police Department's records revealed Keith was arrested for a warrant on September 11, 1996 in Las Vegas). The Nevada license# 278GSM (on the vehicle drive by David Keith in Compton) came back to 2109 Haveling Street, Las Vegas, Nevada. This is the same address as the tag found on the duffel bag at 1315 East Glencoe, suspected of being used to bring the guns inside. Las Vegas Police Department examined the box of .40

- African Proverb
Re: Compton bloods affilated gang busted in alaska [Re: Scorsese] #869572
12/13/15 03:10 PM
12/13/15 03:10 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Someone can shove cocaine in your face but they make you snort it. Someone can put a gun in your hand but they can't make you commit murder. Personal responsibilty.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull