GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Capri), 121 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,191
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: Alfa Romeo] #869755
12/16/15 08:05 AM
12/16/15 08:05 AM
USA
BloodlettersandBadmen Offline OP
Made Member
BloodlettersandBadmen  Offline OP
Made Member
USA
Just a quick note. The motorcade route was published in Dallas Newspapers at least three days before the assassination. Jim Garrison's theory that the route was changed is not correct.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: mulberry] #869761
12/16/15 09:15 AM
12/16/15 09:15 AM
rickydelta Offline
Underboss
rickydelta  Offline
Underboss
yeah well said mulberry Sheeple wake up there is no doubt 911 was a false flag op . All you have to do is follow the money who owns the company's for logistics weapons Ammo Etc ETc smile

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #869764
12/16/15 09:46 AM
12/16/15 09:46 AM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: DB
Yeah Alfa great point

I love history , intelligence and power so naturally this case interested me as its so complex, it was just a brilliant operation to put it bluntly and sadly

If you want a great book on the CIA and specifically Bill Harvey and Jesus James Angelton read " the wilderness of mirrors " it's the best book out there for top CIA operatives , written by the son of a big CIA agent and tells a lot about some our our intelligence operations and both of these guys were some serious serious men .

The crime is solvable , the AARB document dump has many of the clues and also is a great lesson in real history . Whoever impersonated LHO in Mexico City were the planners for sure , the CIA and David Atlee Phillips in particular lied to the HSCA that these tapes were routinely destroyed 3 weeks after being taped but after the AARB declassified WC documents , we know WC staff listened to the tape 9 months later . The WC totally sidestepped Mexico City so that's a clue right there that some hanky panky was going on

JFK the Unspeakable is another great book, highly recommend

The case interested me after listening to the Cuban Missle Crisis tapes and reading some books . It's pretty clear if JFK wasn't president , NYC DC and Miami would of seen up to 40 nuclear battlefield nukes unleashed on them . It's a miracle it didn't happen. In those tapes RFK tells the Russian ambassador straight up if Khrushchev doesn't start backtracking Their would be a military coup within a day of JFK . That was the beginning of the end , he knew he was dead , in fact he said so that morning , got to give the man credit for having some balls and doing the right thing even though he marked himself for death . He was too be killed in Chicago and Miami weeks before so he knew .

I agree about the disinformation part but the CIA just admitted they had a benign coverup over their relationship with LHO which is truly ground breaking , if they came clean back then the investigation would have went in a lot of different places . I don't think they leak that info unless there is more to the story , that's how they work , they admit nothing , that's their policy unless they are forced to and then they admit a little and try and control the direction which is what we have. LHO was crawling with intelligence agents or assets all over him every which way from Japan to Russia to New Orleans to Mexico City and then to Dallas .

Anyway JFK presidency was one the most interesting parts of US history covering Vietnam , Laos , Cuba, Nuclear War , Russia , just an insane time and I'm the type that likes to know the real story , hence my interest

Can you expand on the bold section regarding the missile crisis? Not sure I follow. So JFK avoided nuclear war so he was killed? I think I'm reading it wrong lol. I totally agree with you, this period was absolutely fascinating. Keep up the great work, DB.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869807
12/16/15 06:06 PM
12/16/15 06:06 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
My bad, did I saw that about the motorcade?

Didn't mean too, I was more about the Chicago and Miami motorcades were canceled due to assassination plots, and LHO was strategically placed at the TSBD.

Chicago was canceled as an individual named "Lee" phoned in the assassination tip, 2 Cuban shooters were arrested but mysteriously released and all documents were destroyed, the SS agent was arrested when trying to report this to the WC- Arthur Bolden. Seems another x-marine Thomas Vallee who worked at the same Japan U2 base as Oswald was the frame guy for Chicago.

Miami was canceled as an FBI agent had on tape a man stating JFK was being hunted, he would be killed by high powered rifles and he knew he was being hunted. Tapes are on line

Dallas there was an assassination bulletin too so he was clearly being hunted, he knew it.

I don't think there is anyone 1 thing that caused the JFK hit, it was a bunch of things that lead to it but the Cuban missile crisis was likely that broke the back. You have RFK on tape saying a military coup of JFK was imminent to the Russian DC ambassador, plus JFK agreed never to invade Cuba which was deplorable to the hard core anti communists in intelligence, that and the anti nuclear agreement he signed with Russia in 1963 was probably the icing on the cake.

Intelligence/Military wanted to defeat communism and Russia and Cuba militarily and if that involved nukes so be it . JFK was wanted to solve our issues diplomatically if possible and was desperate to avoid a nuclear confrontation.

If you listen to his speeches, his biggest concern was a nuclear war due to "miscalculation" and in Oct 1962 we were right there, must have been scary times.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869821
12/16/15 07:39 PM
12/16/15 07:39 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo

I don't think there is anyone 1 thing that caused the JFK hit, it was a bunch of things that lead to it but the Cuban missile crisis was likely that broke the back. You have RFK on tape saying a military coup of JFK was imminent to the Russian DC ambassador, plus JFK agreed never to invade Cuba which was deplorable to the hard core anti communists in intelligence, that and the anti nuclear agreement he signed with Russia in 1963 was probably the icing on the cake.

Intelligence/Military wanted to defeat communism and Russia and Cuba militarily and if that involved nukes so be it . JFK was wanted to solve our issues diplomatically if possible and was desperate to avoid a nuclear confrontation.

If you listen to his speeches, his biggest concern was a nuclear war due to "miscalculation" and in Oct 1962 we were right there, must have been scary times.

Jfk ended the cuban crisis by pledging not to invade cuba and removing missiles in Turkey. The pledge not to invade cuba didn't sit well with a lot of people. Also, missile sites in cuba were not inspected by UN to make sure they were really gone. We took it largely on faith they were removed. It was a victory for peace, but not everyone saw it that way.

I think there were some who viewed the crisis as an "i told you so" moment. They wanted Eisenhower or Jfk to invade cuba much earlier. I was unaware of RFK's statements. It sounds like he was trying to make a bluff to scare the soviets to make a peace deal and not something he believed would actually happen.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869829
12/16/15 08:55 PM
12/16/15 08:55 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
You could be right about the UN but U2 spy planes confirmed they were either gone or in the process.

What we didn't know during the Cuban missle crisis is that Russia already had 40 battlefield nukes aimed at cities on the east coast ( we found out afterwards ) and once we invaded Cuba ( we were actually about 24 hours away ) all those nukes would have been launched ( that was the order ) so it would have been a nuclear war . That's how close we came , literally hours away from the unspeakable .

You could be right about RFK , I really don't know for sure but JFK really believed the seven days in May book ( military coup ) and actually pushed for the movie to have scenes on the White House.

I personally think RFK was telling the truth as it was such a serious situation , where his feared miscalculation could lead to a nuclear war was nearing , but I have no proof of that .

On October 3 1963 the below article was written by one of JFK friends, Arthur Krock of the NY times and speculation was he or RFK were the source for the article and I would venture to say the "very high official " came from the White House with JFKs approval . Anyway the article is very chilling , especially because in approx 6 weeks in actually happened . I believe JFK knew he was a dead man but that's just my opinion i formed after a lot of reading . A great documentary about this time is called JFK A President Betrayed narrated by Morgan Freeman in 2013 . The title is deceiving as it has nothing directly to do with the assassination but rather how his policies received significant pushback or outright disobeying by certain govt dept , especially State Dept , CIA and military . The beef started with the Bay of Pigs and it just escalated from there to the point where I think the plotters thought they doing what was right for America at the time .

October 3, 1963 - Arthur Krock - NY Times

“The C.I.A.’s growth was ‘likened to a malignancy’ which the ‘very high official was not sure even the White House could control … any longer.’ ‘If the United States ever experiences [a coup to overthrow the government] it will come from the C.I.A. and not the Pentagon.’ The agency ‘represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone.'”

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869835
12/16/15 09:36 PM
12/16/15 09:36 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
The below speaks about Krock long term friendship with the Kennedy family and his status as their press agent for the public ( see below article )

I can't speak with certainty about RFK's statement that a military coup was imminent during the Cuban Missle Crisis but I can say with near certainty that the "very high official " in the below Oct 3 1963 article was a Kennedy saying to the public that if he is killed or overthrown , it was the CIA who orchestrated the coup. It's from this article that I feel strongly that RFK was telling the truth during the missle crisis - just 11 months prior .

Also it wasn't just JFK that prevented the Missle crisis as Nikita Krushkev was as important to preventing nuclear war as JFK . It was their secret back channel letters to each other where they formed a certain bond with each seeing some level of humanity in the other and not just a sworn enemy . If both remained in power I think the odds were good the Cold War might have ended in the mid / late 60s with the nuclear treaty signed by both countries shortly right after the missle crisis and JFKs landmark American University speech on Aug 1963 which was really ground breaking thinking for its time . Also remember Krushkuv was overthrown in a 1964 military coup by his hardliners as well . Although he was spared death he was written out of Russian history books and denied a state funeral .

http://www.cjr.org/critical_eye/krock_and_kennedy.php

"As Nasaw explains, “For the next quarter century, while working as Washington bureau chief and as columnist, Arthur Krock would serve as Kennedy’s unofficial, clandestine press agent, speechwriter, political adviser, informant, and all-purpose consultant.” Whenever Kennedy had something he needed help saying, Krock helped him say it, often putting the news columns of the Times at his disposal as well."

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #869841
12/16/15 10:17 PM
12/16/15 10:17 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Btw here are 2 videos about the Miami plot 2 weeks before the Dallas assassination . Not sure many people have heard them so I figured I would post , both are very good IMO with each showing different but detailed accounts , the end of the 2nd video is pretty chilling but not surprising , especially after trying to bury the Chicago assassination plot a week before these tapes on Nov 3 I think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQYvm57YM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdbVyhzCcq4

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #869880
12/17/15 03:50 PM
12/17/15 03:50 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Thanks for this thread guys.

Anyone willing to use google can piece this together. Very respectful of DB not to name drop though.

I have a question about Oswald: If I am following, the general presumption is that he was a CIA operative. And his "russian defection" created a backstory to tie-in communists to the plan.

If so, what information is available about him with regard to his understanding of his "russian defection"? If he was told by his handlers that he would be spying on the russians under the ruse that he was defecting to them, that sounds like pretty clear marching orders any CIA agent would expect to receive at the time in history, given the political climate.

But was he complicit with the select few upper echelon of the CIA on JFK? how did he get mixed up in Dallas?

What did he expect was to become of himself after this went down? Identity change and a facelift for the greater good of then CIA and the country?

OR does evidence suggest that he thought he was supposed to get away clean?

but there is another powerful person today who has some problematic connections. This individual was one of the few people who did not know where he was during the JFK assassination, however records show he was in Dallas at the Sheraton hotel on the night of Nov 21, 1963, furthermore there are JFK FBI documents detailing this individual trying to establish an alibi right after the assassination by phoning in his whereabouts, future movements and a possible suspect. This individual received a debriefing from the FBI and Hoover about anti castro Cubans living in Miami and their reactions to the JFK assassination (this briefing was the day after the assassination). This individual denies he was the person that received this briefing (likely blowing his cover). The only other CIA employee with that name was a low level employee , never received an inter agency briefings, was never contacted by the CIA despite the CIA claiming he was the individual, and in 1988 the CIA stated they could not locate this individual however a Nation reporter found him quickly, CIA could not locate this former employee that was still working for the US gov't. This information is circumstantial so its not right to release his name but its shocking and revealing none the less. Also this individual was a life long friend of George DeMohrenschildt. the first CIA handler of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: NickyWhip] #870027
12/19/15 03:04 AM
12/19/15 03:04 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
But was he complicit with the select few upper echelon of the CIA on JFK? how did he get mixed up in Dallas?

What did he expect was to become of himself after this went down? Identity change and a facelift for the greater good of then CIA and the country?

OR does evidence suggest that he thought he was supposed to get away clean?

If Lee was working with the Agency as an operative of some kind, and was promised protection after doing work, why would he doubt their ability to protect him? They are international in scope and have the ability to change a person's total identity, issue phony passports for travel to any-where, and likely even grant plastic surgery services. What they can do can make a person in WITSEC look as famous as a Lottery winner on TV.

NickyWhip, what it looks like, at least to me, is that Lee was sent to Dallas under the pretense to kill JFK as a lone shooter. It's pretty much known now that the kill shot did not come from Lee's gun, and Lee knew this, instantly. That's why he told the media after he was arrested that he was the patsy. He knew that the moment he saw JFK hit with the headshot. If the plot as revealed to Lee was for multiple shooters to hit JFK, then Lee would have no reason to suspect or say that he was a patsy once he saw that it wasn't his shot that killed JFK. Lee did not know the plot was for multiple shooters, but it was. He thought he was the only shooter in Dallas.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: NickyWhip] #870150
12/20/15 02:31 PM
12/20/15 02:31 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Nicky you are entirely correct, all my info is from books, I wouldn't google the info but suggest books brought up in this thread like JFK The Unspeakable, Oswald and CIA, State Secret- The Framing of Oswald . Just make sure the book includes analysis from the AARB documents as those are critical to get the most accurate portrayal of events

The information you ask about the Russian defection is too much and detailed to type but State Secret The Framing of Lee Oswald Chapter 1 The Double Dangle will provide you with the answer you are looking for- you can read the entire book for free online/below link. Its only 7 chapters but one of the best assassination books out there that is not widely read, told entirely thru AARB documents and a detailed account of Oswald and CIA into Russia, NO, Dallas and most importantly alleged activities in Mexico City. I highly recommend reading this book as it pieces together areas that no one has done before.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret.html

The book also shows comments and info made by organized crime figure John Martino, who was very close with Bill Harvey and admitted his role in the assassination.

We don't know much about what LHO himself knew as he was killed and the notes from his Dallas arrest were (I think) destroyed but the below summarizes info Martino told to a reporter or family/friends close to him, this was reported to the HSCA and verified by his wife and a Miami reporter Cummings. The below account is about as close as any insider has provided about the actual assignation planning/plot- how it was supposed to work.

I doubt LHO actively involved with all the rogue CIA agents in the plot, the highest officer we have witnesses for is LHO meeting with CIA Propaganda chief David Atlee Phillips in Dallas weeks before the assassination.

Gontae Fonzi was able to backtrack all the "Castro did it" sources to David Atlee Phillips and Gontae Fonzi really broke the lid on several important aspects including Mexico City and propaganda efforts orchestrated by Phillips.

LHO was clearly set up but we don't know to what extent he knew this outside of his public statements after his arrest that he was just a "Patsy".

You can find more John Martino info in the articles referenced below.

Several pages that refer to Martino have been withdrawn from the Kennedy assassination collection at the National Archives, at the insistence of the CIA and the FBI.

"He died in 1975. But before he passed away he spoke about what he had heard of the plot to kill Kennedy to a couple of friends and to his wife. One of the friends, Fred Claasen, went to the House Select Committee on Assassinations. According to Hancock, the HSCA did only a perfunctory investigation of the claims. Later on, in Vanity Fair, (December of 1994) Anthony Summers fleshed out the story more fully. Hancock, on page 16, puts the Martino findings in synoptic form:

1. Cuban exiles manipulated Oswald in advance of the plot and two of them were snipers in Dealey Plaza.

2. Oswald was a U. S. government undercover operative who was approached by anti-Castro exiles representing themselves as pro-Castro.

3. Oswald was supposed to meet an exile contact at the Texas Theater. Oswald thought he would help him escape the country, but the actual plan was to shoot him. Tippit's killing aborted this. Therefore the planners had to have Ruby murder Oswald.

4. The motorcade route was known in advance, and the attack was planned thoroughly in advance."

“The anti-Castro people put Oswald together. Oswald didn’t know who he was working for — he was just ignorant of who was really putting him together. Oswald was to meet his contact at the Texas Theater [the movie house where Oswald was arrested]. They were to meet Oswald in the theater and get him out of the country, and then eliminate him. Oswald made a mistake . . . there was no way we could get to him. They had Ruby kill him.”"

"Shortly before his death in 1975 Martino confessed to a Miami Newsday reporter, John Cummings, that he had been guilty of spreading false stories implicating Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination. He claimed that two of the gunmen were Cuban exiles. It is believed the two men were Herminio Diaz Garcia and Virgilio Gonzalez. Cummings added: "He told me he'd been part of the assassination of Kennedy. He wasn't in Dallas pulling a trigger, but he was involved. He implied that his role was delivering money, facilitating things.... He asked me not to write it while he was alive."

Fred Claasen also told the House Select Committee on Assassinations what he knew about Martino's involvement in the case. Florence Martino at first refused to corroborate the story. However, in 1994 she told Anthony Summers that her husband said to her on the morning of 22nd November, 1963: "Flo, they're going to kill him (Kennedy). They're going to kill him when he gets to Texas."

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870223
12/21/15 01:02 PM
12/21/15 01:02 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Thanks guys. I did some looking over the weekend and managed to get to chapter 3 of state secret on the mary ferrell site. it's not the easiest to follow with all of the players and acronyms, but I am getting through it.

thanks again for the information. I will have more questions when i'm done reading, for sure..

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870483
12/24/15 12:22 AM
12/24/15 12:22 AM
Buffalo,New York
frankg2469 Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
frankg2469  Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
Button
Buffalo,New York
The only thing I'd like to add to this discussion is the following : To any and all acolytes of Gerald " The Plagiarist " Posner. While Jack Ruby's presence at Dallas PD HQ on numerous occasions between Oswald's arrest and eventual demise may be explained away as the actions of a distraught, attention seeking hothead working up the nerve and looking for an oppurtunity to do his deed, his knowledge of Oswald's affiliation with the Fair Play For Cuba committee is not so easily explained. FPFC was a very obscure group. Oswald was the sole member of the New Orleans "chapter". The Dallas PD spokesman didn't even know the proper name until Ruby corrected him at the Friday night news conference, so that information couldn't have come from any of Ruby's cop "buddies". Of course all of Ruby's stalking of Oswald also flies in the face of the impulsive, last-second, would've never left Sheba in the car Sunday morning stroll down the ramp to "see if Oswald was still there", but I'm not going to get into that.

Last edited by frankg2469; 12/24/15 12:23 AM.

"A mook---what's a mook ?" Johnny Boy Civello
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: frankg2469] #870520
12/24/15 02:57 PM
12/24/15 02:57 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Originally Posted By: frankg2469
The only thing I'd like to add to this discussion is the following : To any and all acolytes of Gerald " The Plagiarist " Posner. While Jack Ruby's presence at Dallas PD HQ on numerous occasions between Oswald's arrest and eventual demise may be explained away as the actions of a distraught, attention seeking hothead working up the nerve and looking for an oppurtunity to do his deed, his knowledge of Oswald's affiliation with the Fair Play For Cuba committee is not so easily explained. FPFC was a very obscure group. Oswald was the sole member of the New Orleans "chapter". The Dallas PD spokesman didn't even know the proper name until Ruby corrected him at the Friday night news conference, so that information couldn't have come from any of Ruby's cop "buddies". Of course all of Ruby's stalking of Oswald also flies in the face of the impulsive, last-second, would've never left Sheba in the car Sunday morning stroll down the ramp to "see if Oswald was still there", but I'm not going to get into that.

Ruby said he heard about FPCC on the radio. This is a quote from Ruby's Warren Commission testimony:

"And they questioned Henry Wade, "what organization did he belong to," or something. And if I recall, I think Henry Wade answered, "Free Cuba." And I corrected Henry Wade, because listening to the radio or KLIF, it stood out in my mind that it was "Fair Play Cuba." There was a difference. So he said, "Oh yes, Fair Play Cuba," and he corrected that."

Ruby was friends or personally acquainted with employees of the KLIF radio station. A couple of KLIF radio station employees were called to testify at WC.

Last edited by ht2; 12/24/15 07:17 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870530
12/24/15 04:42 PM
12/24/15 04:42 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I wouldn't believe much of what Ruby said to the Warren Commission

He also claimed he was not at the TSBD during the shooting or shortly ( he was either at Dallas Morning News , his club or eating ) after the shooting but below is a picture very likely of Ruby right outside the front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination, and right where both the assassination just took place and right where LHO walked out of the TSBD. Got to ask yourself why would he lie ? And why was he there ?

Julia Ann Mercer also reported to Dallas Police the next morning after the assassination that she positively identified Jack Ruby by picture as being in a pick up truck at 11am delivering a package that in her opinion looked like a gun case being delivered to the top of the grassy knoll on the morning of the assassination ( he was I'd before he became famous for killing LHO).

The newspaper journalist Seth Kantor placed him in Parkland shortly after the assassination too . Ruby testified he was not at he hospital . The WC simply disregarded his statements but he HSCA believed him .

I think it was crucial for Ruby to correct Wade as belonging to a committee such as Free Cuba would put him on the anti Castro side , jeopardizing LHO crafted Pro Castro side . It was that late afternoon and night when the LHO cover story was being pushed to the press and it was likely important they got this right early in the process .

HSCA investigator Gaeton Funzi was able to trace all these media sources pushing the LHO Pro Catro and Pro Russian story back to CIA Propagnada expert and Mexico City Chief David Atlee Phillips , who on his death bed confessed to his brother he was in Dallas that day and who Alpha 66 head ( anti Castro Cuba raid group ) Antonio Vecciana saw meeting with LHO in Dallas before LHO Mexico City adventure.

link is likely picture of Ruby outside TSBD several minutes after the shooting . Picture is the 11th down on the left hand side

http://www.theinnocenceofoswald.com/photo-gallery

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: DB] #870533
12/24/15 05:39 PM
12/24/15 05:39 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
I wouldn't believe much of what Ruby said to the Warren Commission

He also claimed he was not at the TSBD during the shooting or shortly ( he was either at Dallas Morning News , his club or eating ) after the shooting but below is a picture very likely of Ruby right outside the front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination, and right where both the assassination just took place and right where LHO walked out of the TSBD. Got to ask yourself why would he lie ? And why was he there ?

DB, at least one employee who worked in the advertising dept for The Dallas Morning newspaper placed Ruby there at the time of the shooting. It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby rushed to the hospital to see what was going on. Only if one other person could back up the reporter's claim though.

LHO's pro castro, marxist stance (real or fake) was pretty well established and didn't need any comment from Ruby for reporters to find out.

Last edited by ht2; 12/24/15 10:14 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870565
12/24/15 10:39 PM
12/24/15 10:39 PM
VetteZR1 Offline
Wiseguy
VetteZR1  Offline
Wiseguy
Hey BL&BM...I relly enjoy your vids...I relly would love to see a video of some of the Genovese guys such as Benny Eggs, Danny Leo, Tino "the Greek" Fiumara, Bobby Manna, Quiet Dom, Ernie Muscarella, the 116th crew as a whole, Baldy Dom, "Patsy" Parello and SPECIALLY Barney...there are so many interesting guys in that family!! def keep this in mind...thanx

Last edited by VetteZR1; 12/24/15 10:44 PM.
Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870568
12/25/15 02:06 AM
12/25/15 02:06 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
ht2 that's accurate , Gladys Craddock and Don Campbell

Gladys said she saw him in DMN at 11am in the lobby , they didn't talk and Don Campbell said he talked with Ruby until 1225pm . Also above I made an error Julie Ann Mercer estimated she saw Ruby at Dealy plaza around 1130 ( not 11am)- my bad

Gladys dated Ruby and worked PT at his club and Campbell and Gladys both publicly claimed they were long time cronies of Ruby.

Note Gladys statement contradicts Rubys own statements by saying he spoke with both Glayds and Claire Conlon together ( Glayds said she didn't speak with Jack and she never mentions Claire Conlon )

Hugh Aynesworth of DMN also said he saw Jack eating but I believe nothing he says as declassified documents have him in bed with the intelligence community , especially during the Garrison trial ( working both with Clay Shaw defense team and the FBI and his job application to work for CIA in 1964).

I didn't want to get to deep into how many people saw Ruby at the TSBD or elsewhere as the picture IMO says it all .

A crucial but overlooked WC witness / Vicki Adams who worked at the TSBD said she likely saw Ruby outside TSBD asking questions like a police officer to witnesses .

Lucy Lopez and Evelyn Harris claimed they saw Ruby hand a revolver to LHO in front of TSBD - potentially matching up with the above Ruby at TSBD picture

Billy Rea a DMN employee was in lunch room between 1230-1240 and was sure Ruby was not there . Contradicting Aynesworth sighting but like I said Aynesworth was a media asset for govt .

There are several other witnesses but it can just get confusing , which is why I posted the picture in front of the TSBD several minutes after the shooting - right around the same time LHO was leaving the TSBD. A picture IMO does more justice in clearing things up for some then the differing witness statements.

But really I just wanted to show Ruby likely lied to the WC about 2 crucial areas , him not being at the TSBD and him not being at Parkland hospital .

Good info though ht2, thanks for sharing

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870570
12/25/15 02:32 AM
12/25/15 02:32 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Btw for those interested the below is a telling interview given by France Premier Charles DeGaulle on his way back from JFKs funeral

Long story short the CIA backed a military coupe of France Government and specifically DeGaulle via the backing of French military leaders and specifically Maurice Challe who just took over Algeria and stated Paris would be next .

This coupe was only thwarted with DeGaulle spirited public speech announcing the immediate invasion and the public reacted by strikes and massive demonstrations to where the troops would land , thwarting the plan .

What's interesting is JFK put the full weight of America behind DeGaulle and had to do so publicly , to assist DeGaulle in stopping the military coups however JFK could not vouch for the CIA and Allen Dulles . Dulles and DeGaulle despised each other as Dulles also assisted in a separate assassination attempt . Anyway that's the backstory but what DeGaulle said in his interview was very interesting ( likely why it was suppressed )

The French premier compared what happened to JFK with what almost happened to him over Algeria. He said Kennedy’s security forces were in cahoots with a renegade military. And the plotters invented Oswald as a cover story to cover their tracks. He continued in this vein by saying that Oswald was probably supposed to be shot. When he was not, Jack Ruby became the clean-up guy. DeGaulle concluded by explaining the rationale of the plotters: “Better to assassinate an innocent man than to let a civil war break out. Better an injustice than disorder.”

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870572
12/25/15 03:34 AM
12/25/15 03:34 AM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
DB, there was also Jerry Coley who worked at the newspaper. He saw Ruby there in the morning until around noon and then left to watch the motorcade. When Jerry returned to his work around 12:45p he saw Jack Ruby on the phone crying. There's no way to confirm that's him in photo wearing sunglasses. There were probably a lot of men with similar features and hairdo back then. The DeGaulle info is very interesting.

Re: Jack Ruby, the Mob & the JFK Assassination [Re: BloodlettersandBadmen] #870592
12/25/15 11:37 AM
12/25/15 11:37 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Good stuff

The main reason I think that photo is Ruby was from the info the photographer of the photo Phillip Willis provided

I tend to agree with him when he said the photo looks so much like Ruby it was pitiful .

When the FBI questioned him they seemed to think the image man bore a powerful resemblence to Ruby

But what did it for me was when Willis brought up this photo to the WC they ignored it and when the WC had to publish the photo , they cropped out a large portion of Rubys face . The only picture of the 12 he provided that was altered

IMO the WC is good for researching the stories of those whose account contradicted the line nut theory .

Hopefully one day an expert can make their analysis .

That Jerry Coley is one interesting guy with additional info he provided . I wasn't aware of his seeing Ruby after the assassination . After the info he provided about Dealey Plaza which took courage , I would view his info as credible regarding Ruby sightings .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull