GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 105 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,708
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867791
11/25/15 09:10 AM
11/25/15 09:10 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
All that business about Alite being chased is all nonsense. I agree that Alite is a liar and scum, but Junior is really no different. We got two self-obsessed rats who are both desperately trying to control the narrative. Their online beef is so embarrassing that I cringe every time I hear about it. I feel like I'm watching two roided up homosexuals going at it on Springer because one of them thinks he's bi.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867796
11/25/15 10:16 AM
11/25/15 10:16 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Its highly plausible that Alite was hanging around Zef post 91 despite being chased out of Queens. Zef was a bronx guy and we all know shit gets done on the sneak all day long when there is money involved. Perhaps Zef and Tore used Alite and never told Jr. That would be likely.
My impression of the actual story is that Alite was chased from queens because the queens crew felt Alite was a loose cannon,not trust worthy, and eventually going to get arrested for some low life cowboy shit that may cause him to cooperate.
That said, the bronx guys knew Alite was albanian and could maybe use him on the sneak for certain things. Thats my impression although my good frind PB would know much more.
Alite does attempt to make it sound as though every LCN family in NYC and Philly were fighting over him in order to take full advantage of his criminal genious. Lol.. its absurd.

Last edited by Belmont; 11/25/15 10:23 AM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Belmont] #867798
11/25/15 11:05 AM
11/25/15 11:05 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's a plausible scenario, Belmont. You and I see eye to eye on just about everything. But there was more than one Gambino crew in the Bronx back then. Braciole, Greg, Wahoo, Tore was already acting. They all knew the guy was around.

How could Alite have been off the record when four skippers and God knows how many soldiers and associates knew? There would have been internal strife between the Bronx and Queens and we would have heard about it. Although, to be fair, fucking Greg sold Tore right down the river later on in the '90s. But that's neither here nor there.

And again, Alite's a fucking degenerate and violent piece of garbage. And I'll go so far as to say that Junior's version holds more water. But he's off about the time frame. It's been over twenty years. Maybe he's honestly confusing the years. But I remember them vividly because of the thing with Patsy Junior. I was on Arthur the morning it happened. I was at Gino's bullshitting with Hot Dog.

I didn't see it happen. But I saw the aftermath. Both that day, where I can still hear Riggy and his sister wailing. And later on that year, when it all came to a head. It was huge. Gambinos, Westside, an Albanian shooter with a rabbi. And Alite was part of it. Too many people were involved for it to have been a secret.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Kasparoza] #867800
11/25/15 11:18 AM
11/25/15 11:18 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
Alite is no changed man. All that motivational speaker crap is a scam. If he was a changed man he would not be pushing a book full of lies. He contradicts himself in almost every interview.

JG minds his own business and takes care of his family. Alite is an insignificant insect to him.
And he's even said it-- in his book and interviews. The number one reason why he would never flip is his kids. To make his sons change their last names like the son of Mikey Scars?
JG wouldn't do that.

And Alite? Yea, he bitches and complains in every interview and to make himself 'relevant' he trashes the Gotti family.

He even put their name on the cover of his book instead of his own. JG's picture is bigger than his on it.

He got chased in 1991. Was involved only in minor drug dealing and home invasions, low level stuff after. He got sued for child support. He was no big multi-millionaire.

If he was a changed man he would admit in interviews how he testified in two separate trials to beating his wife and smacking around multiple women. The NY tabloids even wrote about it back then.

And then... GA ignored it for his book... and even wrote that Alite was there to comfort and defend a woman when she was abused... and presented him as "a good-bad-guy"...

Which was a lie.

Alite is no changed man. He's a super-rat.
A low level nobody who lied through his teeth and in desperation to convict JG rogue agents put him on the witness stand as 'the star witness' -- at the expense of the taxpayers -- where he lied through his teeth... and the jurors even said on television after that he had zero credibility.

Videos of it are on YouTube.

Yet GA propped him up in his book full of lies.
Alite is no changed man. Just a guy always complaining about the Gottis.

JG moved on a long time ago.

Alite should have too.

Come on man, don't pollute this forum your Gotti loving, bullshit.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867803
11/25/15 11:36 AM
11/25/15 11:36 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
I don't want to get your blood pressure up PB. But, you've alluded to a few things that have happened with Tore.

Is this all the same thing? I'm from philly help me out here. What the hell are you guys taking about? What happened? Or, can someone provide a link to a news story?

Just curious about this.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
That's a plausible scenario, Belmont. You and I see eye to eye on just about everything. But there was more than one Gambino crew in the Bronx back then. Braciole, Greg, Wahoo, Tore was already acting. They all knew the guy was around.

How could Alite have been off the record when four skippers and God knows how many soldiers and associates knew? There would have been internal strife between the Bronx and Queens and we would have heard about it. Although, to be fair, fucking Greg sold Tore right down the river later on in the '90s. But that's neither here nor there.

And again, Alite's a fucking degenerate and violent piece of garbage. And I'll go so far as to say that Junior's version holds more water. But he's off about the time frame. It's been over twenty years. Maybe he's honestly confusing the years. But I remember them vividly because of the thing with Patsy Junior. I was on Arthur the morning it happened. I was at Gino's bullshitting with Hot Dog.

I didn't see it happen. But I saw the aftermath. Both that day, where I can still hear Riggy and his sister wailing. And later on that year, when it all came to a head. It was huge. Gambinos, Westside, an Albanian shooter with a rabbi. And Alite was part of it. Too many people were involved for it to have been a secret.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867804
11/25/15 11:42 AM
11/25/15 11:42 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
There was an article about Alite in a crime magazine over here in Holland called KOUD BLOED (Cold Blood)

It says in the article that when he was on the lam in Amsterdam that he was using coke quite a bit and in every interview Alite says he never used drugs..

That whole Twitter war between these two guys is pretty pathetic, it was also mentioned in the article and it made fun of the current state of the once mighty American mafia..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867805
11/25/15 11:45 AM
11/25/15 11:45 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Here's our friend talking about Gotti Senior, Joe Watts, Frank Sinatra and John Riggi..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LahHblX0IfA&feature=youtu.be

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Belmont] #867807
11/25/15 11:52 AM
11/25/15 11:52 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Its highly plausible that Alite was hanging around Zef post 91 despite being chased out of Queens. Zef was a bronx guy and we all know shit gets done on the sneak all day long when there is money involved. Perhaps Zef and Tore used Alite and never told Jr. That would be likely.
My impression of the actual story is that Alite was chased from queens because the queens crew felt Alite was a loose cannon,not trust worthy, and eventually going to get arrested for some low life cowboy shit that may cause him to cooperate.
That said, the bronx guys knew Alite was albanian and could maybe use him on the sneak for certain things. Thats my impression although my good frind PB would know much more.
Alite does attempt to make it sound as though every LCN family in NYC and Philly were fighting over him in order to take full advantage of his criminal genious. Lol.. its absurd.

Alite was around too many Gambinos. If he had truly been chased then that wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't even be arguing about this. He was very close to the Trucchios as well. And didn't the guy share a cell with Genie Gotti sometime in the late nineties? There's too many things that make me question Junior's tale. Not saying Junior is an all around liar, but he's not being totally truthful.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867822
11/25/15 02:06 PM
11/25/15 02:06 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Not 'arguing' with you.
And no, I have no idea what you're referring to by the events of 93.
I'm not up to date on Alite's alleged activities in the Bronx so I'm asking questions because I'd like to know more.
You never said what time frame you meant by "prior to Scores."

I had no hand in writing JG's book.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: NickyWhip] #867824
11/25/15 02:21 PM
11/25/15 02:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I'll pm you, Nicky Whip. And then you can keep that dialogue open so you can pm me whenever you want. Because my pm is locked when other people make first contact.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867825
11/25/15 02:31 PM
11/25/15 02:31 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
pizza how many crews do the gambino family have in the bronx? has been it reduced over the years

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867828
11/25/15 02:56 PM
11/25/15 02:56 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
The only real crew and presence the gambinos have in the Bronx and westchester is Louis ricco , he has been a huge presence since the year dot , he is in his 80s but is still considered a powerhouse, then u have what was the locascio crew . Think that's about it

Last edited by domwoods74; 11/25/15 02:57 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867847
11/25/15 06:00 PM
11/25/15 06:00 PM
D
DiBella Offline
Wiseguy
DiBella  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: fergie
Guys, I know a bit about both from various 2nd (possibly 3rd) hand sources, read all the books and the info on here as well. I know they are both basically scumbags, but since their fall out, Alite always seems to have come across a bit more honest about the situation and, in a way, regretful about his past - Gotti seems like he wants to give some ambiguous impression that you don't want to fuck with him still since he's a "mean dude" (not my opinion at all, just my observation).

What's your opinion of them now, based on what theyve both said after it all?

To help, heres a Gotti interview with his lawyer (I wouldnt trust either with even the steam off my piss by the way)

http://youtu.be/MIly1bArKh8

Heres Alite, I know its longer but you dont have to watch it all. Any person without knowledge of the situation would surely think Alite is more truthful?

http://youtu.be/0Gu9tJE4BD4

their a couple of mooks who make a bunch of money telling fairy tales

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867857
11/25/15 08:19 PM
11/25/15 08:19 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
Alite was around in Queens with John after 91,92,93+..especially in Howard Beach..

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Beenaround] #867858
11/25/15 08:35 PM
11/25/15 08:35 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Alite was around in Queens with John after 91,92,93+..especially in Howard Beach..

Correct. All I'm arguing is the time frame. Because I couldn't give a loose bowel movement about either of these guys.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867862
11/25/15 09:02 PM
11/25/15 09:02 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button

Correct. All I'm arguing is the time frame. Because I couldn't give a loose bowel movement about either of these guys.

No surveillance was presented of them together post-1991 at the Gotti trial.
If Alite was around him after 91 they would have presented pictures.
Also, Carnesi introduced into evidence a letter Alite wrote in 1993 trying to ingratiate himself with Gotti, saying that he missed him, etc.

Still didn't say what time period you were referring to by "prior to Scores".

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Kasparoza] #867863
11/25/15 09:18 PM
11/25/15 09:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
92 through 95. Prior to Scores, they got their feet wet with Pretty Woman. A lower end topless joint here in the Bronx. Scores also led to Junior's falling out with Tore. Or didn't he mention that in the book?

I'm doing some last minute shopping for tomorrow. But I'll go more in depth later on from home.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Kasparoza] #867864
11/25/15 09:48 PM
11/25/15 09:48 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Also, Carnesi introduced into evidence a letter Alite wrote in 1993 trying to ingratiate himself with Gotti, saying that he missed him, etc.

Whether he was with Junior or not after '91 doesn't really matter. You said he was chased, and we're telling you that's bullshit. You do know what 'chased' means right?

Last edited by ralphie_cifaretto; 11/25/15 09:56 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867867
11/25/15 11:53 PM
11/25/15 11:53 PM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
He was at Cafe Dion on Morris Park and Bronxdale with Zef all the time. That place is long gone now. But it was an Albanian place that played Italian music and catered to a mostly Italian crowd back then.

I could still hear Lenny saying "Tell him to get under the table and suck on my prick" lol

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #867875
11/26/15 03:20 AM
11/26/15 03:20 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Whether he was with Junior or not after '91 doesn't really matter. You said he was chased, and we're telling you that's bullshit. You do know what 'chased' means right?

Show me proof that he wasn't chased and I'll agree with you. All the evidence I've seen shows that Alite was no longer around after 91.

Still involved in crime? Yes.
But not under the Gambino flag.

As to strip club stuff in Bronx... I don't remember reading that in Alite's book. Seems like something he would have mentioned. Don't remember reading about that in trial transcripts or court documents either.

Show me proof and I'll agree that he wasn't chased but the evidence I've seen points in the other direction.

**Also: him not showing up on surveillance with JG after 1991 matters, a lot. JG was under constant surveillance through the 90s and even if they were no longer friends, they would have appeared on surveillance together somewhere.
Like: the funeral for JG's grandfather, Sr.'s father in 1992 which was packed with mobsters from across the city. Alite was not there.

Last edited by Kasparoza; 11/26/15 03:23 AM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Kasparoza] #867900
11/26/15 12:26 PM
11/26/15 12:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
First off, it's Thanksgiving. I have too much on my plate today to worry about providing proof. The burden of proof falls upon you because of your blind denial and the fact that, judging from your book links, you were still a kid when it all went down. But just keep in mind that right after Gotti and Frankie were sentenced, they went to great lengths to avoid surveillance.

However, being that you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and my pal Dan asked me to give you a break awhile back, I will. You just have to do me one favor. Just ask Junior if he regrets throwing in with Greg and Craig, in favor of Tore and Richie. He'll know what I mean, even if he claims ignorance. If he can give me a simple "Yes, I regret that," you have my word that I'll never post about the subject matter again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867906
11/26/15 12:52 PM
11/26/15 12:52 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Isn't the goal to avoid surveillance and NOT be seen? There aren't many surveillance photo's of Junior Gotti post-91 anyways, other than those of him coming out of court, and those are press shots, not surveillance photos.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867908
11/26/15 01:20 PM
11/26/15 01:20 PM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
off topic but speaking of Morris Park, one of the DEA's favorite wiseguys( a joke) with the luccheses is coming home soon

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Vknicks] #867920
11/26/15 01:54 PM
11/26/15 01:54 PM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Vknicks
off topic but speaking of Morris Park, one of the DEA's favorite wiseguys( a joke) with the luccheses is coming home soon

How about that guy with the Genovese that went away for the shooting in Morris Park back in the 90s, he just came home. The Bronx is long gone from its golden days but the shadows are still occupied.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867921
11/26/15 01:55 PM
11/26/15 01:55 PM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
Yes he is also home im like 90 percent sure i know who u r talking about

Last edited by Vknicks; 11/26/15 01:56 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867926
11/26/15 02:35 PM
11/26/15 02:35 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
First off, it's Thanksgiving. I have too much on my plate today to worry about providing proof. The burden of proof falls upon you because of your blind denial and the fact that, judging from your book links, you were still a kid when it all went down. But just keep in mind that right after Gotti and Frankie were sentenced, they went to great lengths to avoid surveillance.

However, being that you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and my pal Dan asked me to give you a break awhile back, I will. You just have to do me one favor. Just ask Junior if he regrets throwing in with Greg and Craig, in favor of Tore and Richie. He'll know what I mean, even if he claims ignorance. If he can give me a simple "Yes, I regret that," you have my word that I'll never post about the subject matter again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

pizza i have a question is Andrew "Andy Campo" Campos and richie martino still involved in the life because i have heard locasico is no longer involved but i was wondering about these two are they both no longer in the life

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Vknicks] #867928
11/26/15 02:51 PM
11/26/15 02:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Vknicks
Yes he is also home im like 90 percent sure i know who u r talking about

Halfway house. I posted particulars in the other thread.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: gangstereport] #867930
11/26/15 02:57 PM
11/26/15 02:57 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

Happy Thanksgiving.

pizza i have a question is Andrew "Andy Campo" Campos and richie martino still involved in the life because i have heard locasico is no longer involved but i was wondering about these two are they both no longer in the life

Tore is OUT. By his own will. Richie's in the process. And Andy will eventually go the same route. Bet on it.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867932
11/26/15 04:34 PM
11/26/15 04:34 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tore is OUT. By his own will. Richie's in the process. And Andy will eventually go the same route. Bet on it.

is the old lacasico crew finished then? is there just one crew left in the bronx?

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: gangstereport] #867947
11/26/15 06:05 PM
11/26/15 06:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
No and no. But they're still number three in the Bronx. Although, they're still number two overall, and doing very well these days.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull