GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (British, 1 invisible), 137 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,178
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death #865190
10/31/15 05:51 AM
10/31/15 05:51 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
The Decavalcante family that was the inspiration for the Sopranos,the family that with only 40 made men don't rules on it's state but was forth after genovese,lucchese and gambinos crews lost his boss in august and one capo and his son go to the jail.

After Riggi's death ,who's the new boss ? The sicilian Guarraci or another old wiseguy ?

And anyone have a chart of the decavalcantes on the streets ?

Thanks

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865194
10/31/15 09:01 AM
10/31/15 09:01 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
frank Guarraci his nickname on tape in the charles stagno indictments "milk"

it was the charles stagno wiretaps that showed it they used his nickname on tape saying how old school he was.

They run under the gambino family prob the siclian connection with frank gurraci and the gambino leaders (dont quote me on thats just why i think they

the 2015 indicment confirmed that Frank Nigro is the congslierie. Charlres stagno was a capo who was based in Nevada running things in New Jeresy though his son anthony stagno, scott said in one of his articles louie consalvo is now a full capo, joey merlo said to be a capo and there is a capo described on tape in the 2015 charles stagno indicment charles wants to have him whacked

charles stagno wanted to kill a capo and a soldier on tape called "the pet" who capeci and antastia in articles said was lugi "the dog" Olveri. The leaders through pete c and frank nigro gave the go ahead to kill lugi but would not let him kill the capo as there is no one to replace the capo

lugi olveri was inducted into the mafia by Riggi which caused controversy in the mob many did not reconize stagno especially did not recognize him being a made guy. They wanted him dead because he annoyed his son on facebook insulted frank gurraci and i cant remember the other reasons. They were planning on blowing him up with grenades using bikers for 25k but a undercover FBI agent infiltrated the crew

they have recruited alot of young guys but they are a shadow of themselves and alot weaker than at least two of the familys maybe even three of the familys in New Jeresy

here is the indictment if you go past the first two pages you can read all the wiretaps quite interesting

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2015/03/12/Stango%2C%20Charles%20et%20al.%20Complaint.pdf

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/31/15 09:02 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865202
10/31/15 09:38 AM
10/31/15 09:38 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Such a terrible plan - bikers and grenadss. The decavs are a joke.

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: gangstereport] #865203
10/31/15 09:59 AM
10/31/15 09:59 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
frank Guarraci his nickname on tape in the charles stagno indictments "milk"

it was the charles stagno wiretaps that showed it they used his nickname on tape saying how old school he was.

They run under the gambino family prob the siclian connection with frank gurraci and the gambino leaders (dont quote me on thats just why i think they

the 2015 indicment confirmed that Frank Nigro is the congslierie. Charlres stagno was a capo who was based in Nevada running things in New Jeresy though his son anthony stagno, scott said in one of his articles louie consalvo is now a full capo, joey merlo said to be a capo and there is a capo described on tape in the 2015 charles stagno indicment charles wants to have him whacked

charles stagno wanted to kill a capo and a soldier on tape called "the pet" who capeci and antastia in articles said was lugi "the dog" Olveri. The leaders through pete c and frank nigro gave the go ahead to kill lugi but would not let him kill the capo as there is no one to replace the capo

lugi olveri was inducted into the mafia by Riggi which caused controversy in the mob many did not reconize stagno especially did not recognize him being a made guy. They wanted him dead because he annoyed his son on facebook insulted frank gurraci and i cant remember the other reasons. They were planning on blowing him up with grenades using bikers for 25k but a undercover FBI agent infiltrated the crew

they have recruited alot of young guys but they are a shadow of themselves and alot weaker than at least two of the familys maybe even three of the familys in New Jeresy

here is the indictment if you go past the first two pages you can read all the wiretaps quite interesting

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2015/03/12/Stango%2C%20Charles%20et%20al.%20Complaint.pdf

The dynamic between these two families goes back decades. Its similar to how the philly family was under the gambinos and then later the genevese.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865204
10/31/15 10:04 AM
10/31/15 10:04 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
true gotti and riggi were close. Gotti put john D`amatro in charge aswell

i think there is a difference this time though because charles stagno and the undercover FBI agents conversation on tape are complaining

Hate ain't even a good word. You got [s/1] c**k. One day he called they
had to almost break it up. And my Goombah, I made my bones with my Goombah
many moons. Okay? [laughs] Milk, Milk his whole f**kin', Milk's family was
the root of the tree.
UC: Really?
CS: Oh he started this whole thing. [s/l lt's been around a while now]. See his
uncle the underboss of consiglieres since the beginning of time. They come right
from Sicily to here.
UC: Yeah.
CS: This is sii ... okay this proves he's the oldest crew in the country. They
start, they originated the five families. Okay?
UC: Right.
CS: And now we run under the f**kin' Gambinos.

UC: Like alright listen, we got this issue you have this issue let's come to a ...
CS: But you can't (background noise) but you can't make a [ov]. Listen to me
these guys here are from 1910. Milk and them.
UC: Wow.
CS: There's no if you're making a hundred thousand in their league okay and
this [s/1] gesture. No. If you are making a hundred thousand a week and
you're wrong and this guy ain't got three cents I know cause I'm makin',
no.
UC: Alright yeah.
CS: Right is right and what's wrong is f**kin' wrong. And that's what they do.
That's how we live.
UC: Yeah.
CS: Now me. I planted the f**kin' flag in f**kin' New Orleans, in Las Vegas,
f**kin' L.A. okay?

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/31/15 11:49 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865206
10/31/15 12:12 PM
10/31/15 12:12 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Such a terrible plan - bikers and grenadss. The decavs are a joke.

defo a joke i mean this is the 21st centuary not the 70s. You had a man in his 70s on the phone talking about mob hits drug dealing running a brothel and speaking to an undercover FBI agent that family is defo a joke

On the following day, the UC again met with STANGO in person. During that
meeting, which was recorded, STANGO again insisted that V -1 be kjlJed or maimed by
the UC or by someone on his behalf. During the course ofthe conversation, STANGO
told the UC that one might consider throwing "a couple of pineapples" [plastic
explosives] into V-1 's place ofbusiness, or that "you stick up the joint [mearung V-1 's
business] you put twelve [i.e. bullets] in his nuts. Okay I'd take his legs out." Later
STANGO stated "we got a problem in our house [the DCF] and we gotta straighten it
out." When the UC questioned Stango as to what would happen if V -1 "gets gone"
[killed], STANGO responded, " listen I don't give a f**k. If he gone gone I'll see ya
later. They might give you fifty medals. They might give us fifty medals ... whatever
happens it came from me." STANGO added, "[B]ut this guy has to get maimed. He ain't
gotta get killed." STANGO then continued, " I wanna blow him up" and that "this gotta
be ended. This gotta be ended alright? And I don't want you there. No way around it."

On February l, 2015, the UC met with Stango in Las Vegas, Nevada. During the
course of the meeting, which was recorded, the UC and Stango discussed, among other
things, the plan to kill V-1. In the course ofthe conversation, the UC confirmed that
Stango wanted V-1 dead, and not merely injured. The UC and Stango then began to
discuss the plan to kill V-1. The UC explained that, in keeping with Stango's suggestion
during the course of the earlier conversation set forth in paragraph 15, two members of an
outlaw motorcycle gang would be hired to shoot and kill V -1. Stango agreed and
suggested that they pay each of the two men $25,000 to allow them to stay in the
Elizabeth, NJ area for a period of time to be able to scout the area where the killing
would occur, and to track V -1 in order to identify the best place to do so and effect their
escape. Stango then provided the UC with two copies of a photograph of V -1 so that the
assassins could mark their target. Importantly, the UC asked Stango what would happen
in the event that other DCF members discovered that Stango and the UC were responsible
for the killing. Stango assured the UC that other high-ranking members also wanted to
kill V -1 and that, while the order to kill had come from Stango, others in the DCF would
support the decision.

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/31/15 12:14 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865212
10/31/15 02:38 PM
10/31/15 02:38 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
According to many sources Gotti didn't appoint John D'Amato boss. They weren't always under the Gambinos either and for part of the Gotti era they were considered rivals. Gotti had hopes of controlling the DeCalvalcante Family and making them the Gambino's B-Team. In order to do this he reached out to certain members, John D'Amato was one of these guys, he conspired with Gotti & Gravano to kill Gaetano Vastola, who was appointed acting boss after Riggi was convicted 1990. Gotti himself was indicted and convicted, so the plan never went through. Vastola was sentenced to an 8 year prison term for extortion. And John Riggi himself appointed D'Amato as acting boss from in prison. D'Amato's reign didn't last, as I think around the same time Gravano had just finished testifying and spoke about he and Gotti's scheme. And supposedly being recruited by the Gambinos is one of the reasons D'Amato was killed, along with the rumor of him being bisexual.

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: SinatraClub] #865215
10/31/15 03:27 PM
10/31/15 03:27 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
According to many sources Gotti didn't appoint John D'Amato boss. They weren't always under the Gambinos either and for part of the Gotti era they were considered rivals. Gotti had hopes of controlling the DeCalvalcante Family and making them the Gambino's B-Team. In order to do this he reached out to certain members, John D'Amato was one of these guys, he conspired with Gotti & Gravano to kill Gaetano Vastola, who was appointed acting boss after Riggi was convicted 1990. Gotti himself was indicted and convicted, so the plan never went through. Vastola was sentenced to an 8 year prison term for extortion. And John Riggi himself appointed D'Amato as acting boss from in prison. D'Amato's reign didn't last, as I think around the same time Gravano had just finished testifying and spoke about he and Gotti's scheme. And supposedly being recruited by the Gambinos is one of the reasons D'Amato was killed, along with the rumor of him being bisexual.

i heard that gotti backed John D`amato. He used the decavs for a murder cant remember who they whacked i think vincent palmero was one of the shooters in 1989. I heard he was disliked aswell as many saw him as a proxy for the gambino family

dident Gotti dislike Vastola because after spending time with him in prison he thought Vastola was weak

it was the girlfriend who said about the bisexual thing. She told Anthony Rotondo who demanded that he be killed and the administration agreeded it was embarrassed

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865217
10/31/15 03:58 PM
10/31/15 03:58 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
It was Ernie Weiss. I don't know why Gotti didn't like Vastola, he was assigned by Riggi, so I think it was just Vastola standing in the way of his plans. That family was seriously fractured. You had guys who thought they should've remained loyal to the Genovese, guys who thought the Gambinos would bring that family up the ladder some, and others who wanted to remain independant. They didn't want to become like Philly.

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: SinatraClub] #865222
10/31/15 04:28 PM
10/31/15 04:28 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
It was Ernie Weiss. I don't know why Gotti didn't like Vastola, he was assigned by Riggi, so I think it was just Vastola standing in the way of his plans. That family was seriously fractured. You had guys who thought they should've remained loyal to the Genovese, guys who thought the Gambinos would bring that family up the ladder some, and others who wanted to remain independant. They didn't want to become like Philly.

i am not sure of the complete reason john did not like Vastola but from what i read he seemed to think Vastola would turn rat after doing time with him he said "he was weak" but then again he could have just being saying that as an excuse

riggi should have stepped down when he went away that panel caused problems but by the mid 90s vincent palmero was basically the boss charles majuri tried to step in but he did not have enough respect and by late 90s were doing well they were and are always trying to be treated the same as a five familys. It needed an offical boss not vince that fucking rat. One of the old timers should have stepped up.Giacomo Amari could have done a good job

they used to have guys in New York Louie consalvo he still very close to new york and is a capo his brother in law is phil abramo. In the mid 90s he was running rackets in New York Nicky Corezzo found out he was not happy it all got settled on a sitdown but the decavs after that were not allowed to recruit outside of New Jeresy.

on tape in the early 2000s they were complaing the five familys never respect and even this latest indicment stagno complaining that they have to report to the Gambino family

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865250
11/01/15 01:48 AM
11/01/15 01:48 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Vinny Palermo cited 46 members in 1999. 40 members were cited in the 2004 NJ OC Report. 40-50 members were cited in a 2005 Capeci article. The family has had several members die in recent years but reportedly made 12 new members between 2001-2006.

For some many years the family's power came from its control of Laborers Local 394 and the construction industry in New Jersey. Next year it will have been a decade since the Local was put under oversight. The recent case was the biggest since the ones in the late 1990s/early 2000s and it wasn't that big. It just makes me wonder how much business the family has, especially when it has the NY families operating all around it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865255
11/01/15 07:06 AM
11/01/15 07:06 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Ivy in your opinion because the decavalcante are under the gambinos,the family boss can be Frank Guarraci 'cause is sicilian like cefalù ?

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865310
11/01/15 06:58 PM
11/01/15 06:58 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Ivy in your opinion because the decavalcante are under the gambinos,the family boss can be Frank Guarraci 'cause is sicilian like cefalù ?

The DeCavalcantes have had their own Sicilian ties irregardless of their affiliation with the Gambinos. The name escapes me right now but they had one in their administration at one point.

That said, we need to remember that the "Sicilianess" of these guys is often overstated. Whether we're talking about John Stanfa, Dom Cefalu, Sal Montagna, Frank Guaracci, etc., these guys have lived in the US for decades. I don't think they fit the profile some have in mind of guys fresh off the plane from Sicily, bringing with them the codes of the old world and set to show the Americans how it's done.

Furthermore, while we've seen several examples of them reaching leadership positions, it's not indicative of predictions we saw in the past of a widespread zip takeover of the American crime families.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: IvyLeague] #865335
11/02/15 05:56 AM
11/02/15 05:56 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

The DeCavalcantes have had their own Sicilian ties irregardless of their affiliation with the Gambinos. The name escapes me right now but they had one in their administration at one point.

That said, we need to remember that the "Sicilianess" of these guys is often overstated. Whether we're talking about John Stanfa, Dom Cefalu, Sal Montagna, Frank Guaracci, etc., these guys have lived in the US for decades. I don't think they fit the profile some have in mind of guys fresh off the plane from Sicily, bringing with them the codes of the old world and set to show the Americans how it's done.

Furthermore, while we've seen several examples of them reaching leadership positions, it's not indicative of predictions we saw in the past of a widespread zip takeover of the American crime families.

Both Cefalù and Guerraci are born in sicily,so I imaginated Guerraci that spoke with Cefalu:

"Hey Dom the old man is dead; I want to take over the family,what you think compare ?"
"Franky if you want to be the boss,you'll be the boss,good luck you'll need more fortune to run up this family"

Re: Who's the Decavalcante boss after the riggi death [Re: furio_from_naples] #865349
11/02/15 10:44 AM
11/02/15 10:44 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
lol Fuck sake Furio, cringe.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull