GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 152 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,203
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: pizzaboy] #863872
10/20/15 01:13 PM
10/20/15 01:13 PM
mchang93 Offline OP
Capo
mchang93  Offline OP
Capo
Makes sense. Proteges of Vito and Albert who hated each other,and both were heavy hitters for respective bosses grabbing for power on commission for years. Like Tyzson Holyfield it was inevitable.

Also read last nite about Anastasia faction led by Rava and Dellacroce were leading charge against Carlo but after Rava disappeared, Carlo made Neil an offer and Neil became a loyalist of his eventually. Neil lived the mob equivalent to Forest Gump life. Doing work for Murder Inc all the way to Mentoring Gotti. Worthy of a book but he was so good at the life doubt we could even fill a chapter with solid info on him.

Last edited by mchang93; 10/20/15 01:14 PM.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: helenwheels] #863879
10/20/15 03:12 PM
10/20/15 03:12 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
That speech is from Boys in the Hood.Laurence Fishburne isn't in Menace. (Samuel L Jackson is though)

Correct. Another great movie pizza should check out as well as anyone else that liked Menace II Society. As for SLJ he looked great in a mini afro...haha

"What you mean you ain't got my mf'ing money?!" lol

"You owe me money nigga? Naw but here you go!"

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863894
10/20/15 04:44 PM
10/20/15 04:44 PM
K1NG6 Offline
Made Member
K1NG6  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: mchang93
Saw a doc on Galante today that mentioned a theory of Neil playing a part in Galantes killing. Said few days after the murder, Bonnano guys including Anthony Indelicato were seen visiting and celebrating at the Ravenite .

Yeah Chang, it's in Selwyn Raab's book "The Five Families". Coincidentally, I was just reading that part the other night and then came across your post today. In the book, it says that FBI surveillance picked up Bruno Indelicato arriving at the Ravenite less than an hour after Galante was rubbed out. Supposedly, the agents saw Dellacroce and Bonanno family higher ups hugging, kissing, and congratulating Bruno on the sidewalk outside of the club. Bruno was also confirmed to be one of the shooters several years later when somebody working in the FBI crime lab was able to match one of Bruno's fingerprints to one found inside one of the rear doors in the getaway car that they found after Galante's murder.

I would love to see those FBI surveillance pictures if they are somewhere to be found on the internet.

Last edited by K1NG6; 10/20/15 04:45 PM.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: K1NG6] #863899
10/20/15 05:26 PM
10/20/15 05:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Those photos are somewhere on the Internet. I've seen them. I just don't remember where.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863966
10/20/15 11:35 PM
10/20/15 11:35 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep pizza they are out there. There could be one or two in the rare photos thread.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: helenwheels] #863993
10/21/15 04:47 AM
10/21/15 04:47 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@pizzaboy

off topic but did you ever get a chance to watch menace 2 society

I did, Cook. I thought it was fantastic. The tragic ending had to happen because it was realistic. It's hard to get out once you're in the criminal life, whether you're Italian-American or Black, the street will more often than not likely pull you back in. No matter how hard you try to get out.

Sad but factual, the movie was realistic and sent a strong message. Unfortunately, the message was probably lost on a lot of Urban Black kids, just like "Goodfellas," where the message was lost on a lot of Italian-American kids.
good thought..what got me good in the film was where laurence fishburn was telling the kids about "gentrification".."THERES A LIQUOR STOOR ON EVERY CORNER ..U KNOW WHY?,CAUSE THEY WANT ALL OF US TO KILL EACH OTHER ETC..pretty powerful speech back then.

That speech is from Boys in the Hood.Laurence Fishburne isn't in Menace. (Samuel L Jackson is though)
u r right..my bad,see what happens when u work 2 many hrs. i'm gettin' old

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: K1NG6] #863994
10/21/15 05:11 AM
10/21/15 05:11 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: K1NG6
Originally Posted By: mchang93
Saw a doc on Galante today that mentioned a theory of Neil playing a part in Galantes killing. Said few days after the murder, Bonnano guys including Anthony Indelicato were seen visiting and celebrating at the Ravenite .

Yeah Chang, it's in Selwyn Raab's book "The Five Families". Coincidentally, I was just reading that part the other night and then came across your post today. In the book, it says that FBI surveillance picked up Bruno Indelicato arriving at the Ravenite less than an hour after Galante was rubbed out. Supposedly, the agents saw Dellacroce and Bonanno family higher ups hugging, kissing, and congratulating Bruno on the sidewalk outside of the club. Bruno was also confirmed to be one of the shooters several years later when somebody working in the FBI crime lab was able to match one of Bruno's fingerprints to one found inside one of the rear doors in the getaway car that they found after Galante's murder.

I would love to see those FBI surveillance pictures if they are somewhere to be found on the internet.
U can,look up on u tube,the title donnie brasco THE WAR AGAINST THE MOB..47 mnts. long ,but shows u all off the hook b&w footage..inc. neil getting utmost respect kisses after the three caps. hit..etc..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: pizzaboy] #864035
10/21/15 03:49 PM
10/21/15 03:49 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@pizzaboy

off topic but did you ever get a chance to watch menace 2 society

I did, Cook. I thought it was fantastic. The tragic ending had to happen because it was realistic. It's hard to get out once you're in the criminal life, whether you're Italian-American or Black, the street will more often than not likely pull you back in. No matter how hard you try to get out.

Sad but factual, the movie was realistic and sent a strong message. Unfortunately, the message was probably lost on a lot of Urban Black kids, just like "Goodfellas," where the message was lost on a lot of Italian-American kids.

O-Dogg was a hero for like 15 years

that movie fucked up alot of people

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #864157
10/22/15 03:27 PM
10/22/15 03:27 PM
mchang93 Offline OP
Capo
mchang93  Offline OP
Capo
"Hold the gun sideways like old dogg"- lil Wayne, I'd say ur spot on with that assessment.and the directors message was lost like you said. Even rich people wouldn't be able to comprehend how south central was a war zone during crack era. Young kids waking up everyday with intent to kill whoever disrespected them or their set, not a whole lot better today really. Where did they get access to all those firearms and drugs? People have been killed for touching too deep into that.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull