GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury #862043
10/02/15 07:32 AM
10/02/15 07:32 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

17:43 into this video. That true?

Also (Junior) had a cousin Vinnie who raped and killed a girl?

And the Gotti's want to run around talking about how John Sr. was the last of the Mohicans lol.....

19:44 into the video Steve Adubato and George Anastasia have a rather salient discussion about how the mafia is glorified in the press, media and pop culture.

Anastasia makes a point about how any ethnic group that can give the world Antonin Scalia and Camille Paglia doesn't have to worry about "Tony Soprano" being its posterboy.

But nobody knows who Scalia and Paglia is!

And as long as pop culture (Pesci, De Niro, Scorsese and Sinatra) are so intertwined with the American mafia and it is romanticized so damn much the Scalia's and Paglia's won't get their rightful dues.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862058
10/02/15 01:07 PM
10/02/15 01:07 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
Gotti Sr. had a brother, Vincent, who was arrested but not convicted of statutory rape

Last edited by NE1020; 10/02/15 01:07 PM.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862062
10/02/15 01:25 PM
10/02/15 01:25 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
vince john hated. I dont know if he raped her that was always alites verison.

I think vince was the gotti who had that baker shot in 2000

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862066
10/02/15 02:00 PM
10/02/15 02:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Alite is right about one thing.

Gotti blinks a lot when he is lying.

He should be called "Blinky".

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862067
10/02/15 02:02 PM
10/02/15 02:02 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
Alite's being a typical rat, talking about trying to talk about how bad the life is and how he's glad he got out. If he never got caught he would still being doing the same thing.

He's the Henry Hill of the 21st century, I wonder if his book will be turned into another Scorsese movie? wink

Last edited by NE1020; 10/02/15 02:03 PM.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862071
10/02/15 02:27 PM
10/02/15 02:27 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

IDK..

I mean I haven't read Alite's book but he seems to know he was a piece of shit and doesn't make any excuses about it.

Whereas the entire Gotti clan seem to think John Sr. was a demigod and a hero.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862074
10/02/15 02:55 PM
10/02/15 02:55 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
He's like Robert Durst with the blinking.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862097
10/02/15 04:19 PM
10/02/15 04:19 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
IDK..

I mean I haven't read Alite's book but he seems to know he was a piece of shit and doesn't make any excuses about it.

Whereas the entire Gotti clan seem to think John Sr. was a demigod and a hero.

if you read alites book you will see how much he bullshits he lies and lies its pathetic really not that i am a fan of junior but alite talks so much shit.

he says he met joe ligambi stanio and others (complete bullshit)

he said the turras tried to pay him to kill Joey merlino (complete bullshit)

one of the murders he said he ordered he did not even testify in the trial in 2010 because the feds knew he was a bullshiter

he said after a hit him and junior gotti drove to where the body is so junior could mock it (bullshit)

rats like kevin and peter zuccaro and mikey scars contradicted him in there 302s and court testimony

how come no one ever mentions him until juniors trial not a single rat hmmm very werid for juniors right hand man

he got chased from queens (likes do deny it)

he says he fucked vicotira gotti in the charles carneliga trial then when she takes a lie test it shows alite lied and then alite in his book changes his mind and says "we had feelings for each other"

he said nicky corezzo plotted with him to kill junior gotti in 1995 ( i know for fact that is not true) but that nicky changed his mind after john senior paid him to protect junior. I have heard from andrew didontaros 302 that nicky said he wanted andrew and mikey y to kill junior because as nicky referred to him "baby huey" over the phone card scam but funny thing was that alite was not present only nickys crew and nicky never went through with it he got arrested and funny this is happening at a different time to when alite said nicky planned to kill him in 1997 and that was considered in the heat of the conversation

he said he used to sleep at the gottis house on a regular basis and that john senior liked him (that is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard yes him and junior were tight in the late 80s thats it never with john senior)

alite said he made 75 million for gambino family and said he and junior made 1 million a month from drugs (bullshit) why would a multi millionaire drug dealer also be a bookie run a small time brothel not only that worked a legit job for awhile (he got ripped apart in court about that) he made money he had a massive house but that 1 mil a month is not true

he claimed he battered one of richie gottis men in 2002

he said in court that joe Defede proposed him to be switched into the luchese family funny that joe never mentioned alite

he talks about the louie deebe hit fails to mentions harpos involvement in the murder sammy bull in court wrote to the trial saying that alite was lying

alite said he told old time consgileire joe gallo he was being taken down (bullshit) like john senior would send a albanien fuck low level drug dealer to meet one of the most respected mobsters in the family

every crime alite did he blamed junior for even when he talked about throwing a man naked into a river while beating and electrocuting him because the electrician and the electricians wife had sex on alites property after saying that in court he happens to say he drove all the way to see junior and got his permission then carried on please its just complete bullshit funny alite is not seen in one surveillance picture with junior after 1991

i could go on and on the things he lied about

the jury in the junior gotti trial said that they found alite to be the least believable out of all of the govt witness and believed he was unfairly targeting junior and that he was lying

in the charles carneliga case the jury there said that alite was only everdince in the case that they found hard to believe

this is a man who accused a cop of killing a man on his orders and because he was such a shit witness and lier the feds did not put him on trial for his own ordered hit

yearh really believable witness

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/02/15 04:24 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862099
10/02/15 04:39 PM
10/02/15 04:39 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
I knew he was a liar but wow, nice post gangstereport.

George Anastasia seems like a decent guy, but I think he was a bit too eager to write a book about New York LCN that he just went with Alite as thats the best he could get. The deal basically between Anastasia and Alite seems to be "I get my first big NYC story, and you get to disrespect the Gotti family as much as you want, no questions asked."

Last edited by NE1020; 10/02/15 05:55 PM.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862116
10/02/15 06:40 PM
10/02/15 06:40 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
God forbid if Alite does an interview without talking negatively about Gotti Jr. Fuckin enough already.
I truely believe all his Gotti bashing is a futile attempt to take the rat spot light off himself and deflect it towards Gotti.
Bottom line, he didnt want to spend the rest of his life in jail. His bullshit about him only cooperating because Gotti Jr did a proffer is utter nonsense and laughable.
Also, he should stop talking about boxing. The fuckin guy never faught in the golden gloves or had amateur fights. Boxing his friends in a park doesnt make him a boxer. I guess going in an actual ring with someone who truely has fighting skills was something Alite never had any interest in doing.
He was a bully and picked his marks. Not defending Gotti Jr because he was a bully as well but at least Gotti jr doesnt constantly bring up Alite.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862118
10/02/15 07:14 PM
10/02/15 07:14 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
alite looks for attention just a low level thug is whole life he cant have a conversation without mentioning junior everything he ever did wrong he says it as juniors fault its why all juries saw him a shit witness

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/02/15 07:15 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862119
10/02/15 07:23 PM
10/02/15 07:23 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
gotti jr i am no fan because he was a bully he shot kevin Mcahon once in a argument but alite was a low life wannabe who loves to mention junior. Alite did get chased from queens fact he tries to denie it but it is true in the gotti trial alites former best friend testified about it and how alite hated junior because he chased him over drugs that was 1992 (differant to alites story) hmmmmm what do you expect the guy seems himself as a sammy the bull the guy used to change is name when out and about to make it sound more italien his second name haha wannabe

i hate every time there is an article about the gottis they have to get alites opinion on things him and geogre antastia cant be trusted on anything to do with the gottis

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862182
10/03/15 07:37 AM
10/03/15 07:37 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

One thing is that during this interview Anastasia corroborated information Alite had about Philly.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862184
10/03/15 08:08 AM
10/03/15 08:08 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
One thing is that during this interview Anastasia corroborated information Alite had about Philly.

alite did time with johnny gongs, that kid who was merlinos driver and ron turchi that bit

apart from that geogre is talking shit

number 1) rocco turra when he flipped never mentioned a john alite neither did louie turra or anthony on turra nor was alite ever seen on surveillance with the turras

number 2) alites 302 said he and junior met with scarfo in the 80s (philip leonetti never mentions the meeting) and ralph natale in the 90s (never happened either)

then in alites book he says he never mentions either meetings but in his 302 he does mention the meeting something dont make sense here

number 3 he says he met with joe ligambi, mousie and stanio and they discussed johnny gongs and a meeting they had that alite had to kick up to joe. Biggest bullshit of them all why?

use your common sense why would a low level albanien thug be meeting with the administration of the philly mob.

and even if we believe that alite was juniors number 2 which we dont this meeting he said happened "some time around 2002" if i was a lawyer i would rip him apart its why he never mentions this till his book. At this time alite claims that he was not part of the gambino family that he was having probelms with richie gotti and junior from the can. He also said members wanted to kill him. Now if this guy is supposedly shelved wanted to be whacked by the gambino family why would the philly administration be meeting with him they would be avoiding him. Also how can a shelved man be representing a gambino family hmmmmmmm.

not to mention junior gotti was not involved in the life at this stage

number 4 if he was such a reliable and truthful witness and he knew so much about philly mob why did he not tesitfy against merlino and stanio in the 2011 trial or the retrial why?

the feds were desperate they were using a loser from the can and lou marcello as there star witness come on the feds were desperate for info against joe.

Alite claims he met with joe and stanio if he was telling the truth he could testify that joe ligambi was the boss because he had to kick up moeny to him and stanio and he could testify that ligambi and stanio were part of the mob which would strength the trial he could also testify about the johnny gongs connection. If alite was telling the truth he could have hurt ligambi and proved that ligambi was a violent boss and the boss of the LCN not just a retired non violent man which the defense were trying to prove

you know why the feds did not put him on stand?

because the feds knew he was full of shit

geogre is talking shit because he wants alite to sound more credible and because its the gotti name we all know that in all of geogres books he berates the gottis he hates them and how much he loves castanallo and gambino. Alite said he did not consider writing a book until after he finished testifying but it now turns out that alite was talking shit because geogre was introduced to alite by a FBI agent back when alite had only just started to cooperate

i have lost alot of respect for geogre

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/03/15 10:17 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862187
10/03/15 08:36 AM
10/03/15 08:36 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
GR great point I went to a few days of the ligambi and borgesi trial and heard some wiretaps and saw the star witness anyhiny apponik or something and he was a big liar so if alite knew 1/4 of what hes saying he would have been star witness

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862188
10/03/15 08:55 AM
10/03/15 08:55 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Vincent Gotti's a lot younger then his brothers I think, he's only early 60's. He didn't get made til John Gotti died.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: TommyGambino] #862193
10/03/15 10:06 AM
10/03/15 10:06 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Vincent Gotti's a lot younger then his brothers I think, he's only early 60's. He didn't get made til John Gotti died.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ba...rticle-1.290247

vince always was a thug john never liked him it was peter i think who gave him his button

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/03/15 10:08 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: merlino] #862195
10/03/15 10:12 AM
10/03/15 10:12 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
GR great point I went to a few days of the ligambi and borgesi trial and heard some wiretaps and saw the star witness anyhiny apponik or something and he was a big liar so if alite knew 1/4 of what hes saying he would have been star witness

the feds case against ligambi was rubbish they were begging for any information if the feds really believed alite he would have testified they did not put him on stand because they knew he would get ripped apart. Imagine him against ed jacbos in a trial.

in the gotti case he got destroyed on stand

i lost nearly all respect for geogre with that book

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/03/15 10:12 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862202
10/03/15 11:25 AM
10/03/15 11:25 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Ed Jacobs back was fd up when i was there so he stood on those days but....he was awesome and just fucked with the witneses and borgesi was always snickering and shaking his head and playing for the court and uncle joe was just chillin and maybe shaking his head.....like you said it was a terrible case for the feds...what was joe in federal lockup in downtown philly like 18 months?

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: gangstereport] #862212
10/03/15 01:14 PM
10/03/15 01:14 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
SR. chased his brother vinny, pete made him is correct huge mistake

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: TommyGambino] #862213
10/03/15 01:15 PM
10/03/15 01:15 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
little before

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862214
10/03/15 01:22 PM
10/03/15 01:22 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

After Vinnie is finally made he asks: "What do you want me to do? Your wish is my command guys. I'm ready to make some money. Come on let's do this! YEEE-AH!" he says.

Pete Gotti, Corozzo and Jackie Nose haven't considered this.

"What is he good at?" they says.

After a few moments of silence they ask him to make some espresso and get some biscotti and a few minutes later he brings in hot chocolate and Oreos.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862218
10/03/15 02:18 PM
10/03/15 02:18 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
lol

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862291
10/04/15 03:23 AM
10/04/15 03:23 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Thanks for the post gangster report. I enjoy reading your stuff

Op, Vincent was known as "pee pee brain" to john gotti

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862340
10/04/15 11:17 AM
10/04/15 11:17 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Gangster report
What specifically was Alite chased for? You said drugs but in what context? Using, selling???
Can you elaborate a bit about the whole situation.

Last edited by Belmont; 10/04/15 11:17 AM.
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Belmont] #862343
10/04/15 11:44 AM
10/04/15 11:44 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Gangster report
What specifically was Alite chased for? You said drugs but in what context? Using, selling???
Can you elaborate a bit about the whole situation.

alites story was that he stopped kicking up to junior, that he was beefing with carmine a and that he thought junior was immature

well from what i have heard from court tesitomary from rats and partly from juniors book (though i was careful in what i read into that)

from what i have read was that during the 80s junior and alite worked together in bookmaking, street tax and maybe low level drug dealing. Alite kept using the gotti name on the street was the biggest reason he was chased he was dealing drugs and he was using the gotti name was junior involved i dont know several witness have all contradicted each other some saying no way others saying yes either way junior did not like his name being used when being around drugs that everyone agrees on.
Did he know and turn a blind eye who knows but he was mad that alite was using his name he demamned alite stopped dealing drugs and when alite refused he was chased. Remember if junior was dealing drugs it was before he got made capo i think as he got higher up he did not need to deal drugs thats if he was involved [b]i dont personally believe he was involved in drugs i think alite made that up the bookmaking and street tax yes even junior admitted to that but the drugs no[b/]

one thing for sure that claim alite made about making 1 million a month from drugs and making 75 million in his lifetime his the biggest bullshit i have ever read in my life he for awhile made decent money late 80s but a million a month is ridiculous the guy is one of the biggest liers i have read about in a long time and i will say this the feds played dirty giving alite that deal i dont care what people say the feds knew he was talking shit they just wanted the gotti name

he went to philly and florida and kept using the gambino name and both times he lost respect because the gambinos from new york said he was shelved (true story) alite began to make little money (he denies it but all witness say the same thing) his finaces dried up

he was also beefing with carmine Agello

he was never popular guy always a outsider he likes to potray himself as this sammy the bull but he knew little to be honest he was an assoiate of juniors for awhile did business together manily street tax and gambling

i think when junior moved up in the world alite became more of nusicance he was constantly in trouble and he was like i said always using the gotti name

after 1991 he was nothing

i have not read about him doing drugs

he was always a nobody

did not help himself though he beefed with gene while they were in prison together but alites story of slapping gene in the face is bullshit

i hope i explained this right i know its sometimes hard to understand my writing

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/04/15 11:47 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862373
10/04/15 05:10 PM
10/04/15 05:10 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
What did Gene & alite beef about, do u know GR? Thanks

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Tonytough] #862376
10/04/15 05:27 PM
10/04/15 05:27 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Gene said Joe Walsh was the best guitarist in The Eagles. Alite insisted that Don Felder was.

Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Tonytough] #862382
10/04/15 05:58 PM
10/04/15 05:58 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Tonytough

alite said he did not like the way gene was treating the italien mobsters and he said that gene was bullying joe gambino. Alite then said he slapped gene and told him to leave everyone alone and that as a thank you joe gambino gave alite a cruxivx now i think thats bullshit

see gene did not like the siggs neither did john i think that was why he did not like joe gambino gene was slapping joe and alite went over and said get of him and gene turned around and said who the fuck are you your not even made from then on things were tense but alite did not slap gene in the face he would not have made the day alive

gene did not want alite around the mob guys like the wiretap said gene felt uncomfortable being around him gene never liked him contray to alite they never did business alite had nothing to do with gene or john senior or even richie gotti

gene was always pushy though always fighting

alite reminds me of that fag lewis kasman kasman was lets just say fucking around with some of the blacks while in the can randy pizzolo so disgusted slapped kasman in the face and screamed your a disgrace to john gotti. Kasman then paid these lations to beat randy. bonannos wanted lewis dead but jackie the nose and junior saved him. kasman is a disgusting man robbed millions of the gotti even wore a wire when the mother had a stroke the guy deserved to get whacked if only junior and jackie the nose had let that fag get whacked

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Peter Gotti convicted someone as part of a jury [Re: Moe_Tilden] #862384
10/04/15 06:02 PM
10/04/15 06:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Nobody in the entire Gotti family has ever earned an honest buck in their lives.

What could Kasman possibly "steal" from any of them?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull