GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, NickleCity), 71 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,318
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,670
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,497
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,265
Posts1,057,461
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Binnie_Coll] #843277
05/23/15 01:19 PM
05/23/15 01:19 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
no.... if you check on it you will find that he took the oath in full masonic regalia. and it remains a mystery.

When you're famous, people and organizations try to associate themselves and ride other people's coattails, the same way Kardashians attach themselves to other celebrities to make themselves more relevant. Historians say he didn't attend his local lodge which speaks volumes. Personally I don't think he cared much one way or the other.

Last edited by ht2; 05/23/15 01:19 PM.
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843278
05/23/15 01:42 PM
05/23/15 01:42 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
It's the top level of international bankers , international contractors / defense/ energy, foreign policy leaders / experts and of course the intelligence stalwarts is where the real decisions are being made in the world . Wars , sanctions , recessions etc . As they used to say " the secret team " . To my knowledge JFK was the only acting president that warned of this group as well as Eisenhower in his farewell address that warned of the military industrial complex that came pretty close to destroying this country . We are pretty lucky they were presidents during these turbulent times

As a top general in our country said in the 1960s, I don't care what happens , as long as we ( USA ) have 2 humans left and the Russians have 1 , we won . To which his assistant replied , well I hope they are the opposite sex . Lol , but this was the thinking

Re: The Real Commission [Re: DB] #843281
05/23/15 03:23 PM
05/23/15 03:23 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: DB
It's the top level of international bankers , international contractors / defense/ energy, foreign policy leaders / experts and of course the intelligence stalwarts is where the real decisions are being made in the world . Wars , sanctions , recessions etc . As they used to say " the secret team " . To my knowledge JFK was the only acting president that warned of this group as well as Eisenhower in his farewell address that warned of the military industrial complex that came pretty close to destroying this country . We are pretty lucky they were presidents during these turbulent times

As a top general in our country said in the 1960s, I don't care what happens , as long as we ( USA ) have 2 humans left and the Russians have 1 , we won . To which his assistant replied , well I hope they are the opposite sex . Lol , but this was the thinking

you are the only poster that I know of who is familiar with that quote, that is the militarys mind set. they all will go to there bomb shelters while the people get nuked.

the most retarded general in history was curtiss lemay. he wanted nuclear war so bad. he had the nuclear codes while he was general of the air force, thank god kennedy took them away from him.

I firmly believe the joint chiefs decide war policy. not anyone else in government, even the president. the generals represent the defense contractors.and they always win.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843287
05/23/15 06:31 PM
05/23/15 06:31 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
The official portrait of Washington's inauguration as well as the statements of the eyewitnesses all confirm the fact that George took the oath in a brown suit with white stockings. No magic clothes,no "mysterious regalia",no nothing. The Bible he took the oath on was from the St. John's Masonic lodge #1. Since no Bible was provided,one of the other dignitaries retrieved it from the Lodge.(Where it resides to this day). Yes he was a Mason,but that's about it.

The problem with much conspiracy bullshit is a basic combination of ignorance and apathy. It's much easier to just repeat stuff like "Washington took the oath of office in full Masonic regalia" than to actually check it out.

I estimate that I spent anywhere from 4 to 9 minutes acquiring the above information. I would suggest that for credibility's sake,before repeating,try researching.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843296
05/23/15 11:01 PM
05/23/15 11:01 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Lou is right about Washington not being in full Masonic regalia when he took the oath of office. I was going on memory when I should have double checked. Washington WAS in full Masonic regalia for a painting he sat for in 1793 or 94, which was during his presidency. It does APPEAR that he was a fairly dedicated Mason. Two links for credible sources (Mount Vernon and the George Washington Masonic National Memorial) back that:

http://www.mountvernon.org/research-collections/digital-encyclopedia/article/freemasonry/

http://www.gwmemorial.org/washingtonTheMason.php

Here's an interesting story from National Geographic that includes an interview with a Masonic historian:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/09/090915-lost-symbol-dan-brown-freemasons-book.html

This has the image of Washington's portrait from 1794 as well as his Masonic correspondence:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/29949/29949-h/29949-h.htm

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843298
05/23/15 11:37 PM
05/23/15 11:37 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Previosly someone said something about bullshit conspiracies between the Nazis and other countries being on the same side...heres something interesting to read:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/01/Royal_Nazis.html

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843299
05/24/15 01:12 AM
05/24/15 01:12 AM
L
lefty_two_guns Offline
Button
lefty_two_guns  Offline
L
Button
Hay i thought i was on the David Icke website/forum for a while now here's the thing what if they are reptiles?

Also i read that the Rico act was first set up for bankers, why is it not being used for them today interest rate fixing they even called themselves the mafia in the chat room (sound like an online social club) they were meeting in.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Toodoped] #843313
05/24/15 05:28 AM
05/24/15 05:28 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Previosly someone said something about bullshit conspiracies between the Nazis and other countries being on the same side...heres something interesting to read:

During Word War I all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with the emperor of Germany being first cousins with the Tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Sonny_Black] #843315
05/24/15 05:55 AM
05/24/15 05:55 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

During WWI all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with Germany's emperor being first cousins with the tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, even familiar ones, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

lol common man i thought that you were going to show me some bad ass documentary about the war situation.

My point is that the British didnt fought against the Nazi empire to preserve their "independence". At first Hitler loved the English because they also exploited the people of Africa and India the same way as he did with the Jews. The plan was for King Edward VIII to return to the throne by displacing his brother George VI but later the British government headed by Churchill realized that with those actions their power to shape events in Europe would have been extinguished.I only wanted to point out some connections or conspiracies before the attacks

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Toodoped] #843492
05/26/15 05:28 AM
05/26/15 05:28 AM
rickydelta Offline
Underboss
rickydelta  Offline
Underboss
Read the books and watch the shows what Alex Jones & David icke put up its on youtube and on there channels smile

Re: The Real Commission [Re: rickydelta] #843501
05/26/15 07:25 AM
05/26/15 07:25 AM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rickydelta
Read the books and watch the shows what Alex Jones & David icke put up its on youtube and on there channels smile

While Alex Jones bring up good points sometimes, Alex Jones is fake as fuck. Watch the crying compliation. Its embarassing and I honestly have a suspiciscion that it might even be disinformation. The reptilian thing is a fucking joke though, david icke is a clown. I want to believe Alex Jones and I do on a lot of things but hes so fake, something is up with him but I just don't know what it is...Disinformation is a complicated thing but sometimes its like what if hes acting like that to make that crowd seem loony so nobody believes them while bringing up real points about the government...

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843504
05/26/15 08:01 AM
05/26/15 08:01 AM
California
M
Mikey_Sunset Offline
Capo
Mikey_Sunset  Offline
M
Capo
California
I think it's the STONECUTTERS that we should all be worried about!

But seriously, here in San Francisco we have the HQ of the Bohemian Club which is most famous for its yearly retreat at the Bohemian Grove. This event is attended by Presidents and other high ranking government officials, CEOs, powerful businessmen and famous entertainers.

Although it is a secret organization Alex Jones and others have managed to sneak in and post reports on the web.

Richard Nixon said this about the Bohemian Grove, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Mikey_Sunset] #843515
05/26/15 10:28 AM
05/26/15 10:28 AM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
I think it's the STONECUTTERS that we should all be worried about!

But seriously, here in San Francisco we have the HQ of the Bohemian Club which is most famous for its yearly retreat at the Bohemian Grove. This event is attended by Presidents and other high ranking government officials, CEOs, powerful businessmen and famous entertainers.

Although it is a secret organization Alex Jones and others have managed to sneak in and post reports on the web.

Richard Nixon said this about the Bohemian Grove, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

I knew the ex vice president of dupont canada and his old boss which was a CEO at some huge company before he was there or after went to bohemian grove, he told me he didnt know what it was called but then I reminded him what it was all about and he understood and that the CEO was huge into satanism and a lot of real shady stuff along with being friends of other shady CEOs of powerful companies. It definitely is a strange event for people of significant power to be gathering at a pseudo satanic event as such.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843524
05/26/15 11:10 AM
05/26/15 11:10 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I remember driving through SF about ten or so years ago. Yes, the Church of Satan was in plain view, not far from the public library where I did some research. It looked like all the homeless schizophrenics lived on the sidewalk outside the library. While I was there my wife and daughter did some sightseeing in the car I rented. They told me how they passed a large billboard of some naked gay men, then passed a park where gay men had sex out in the open. Just the sort of thing you want your wife and daughter seeing.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843532
05/26/15 11:27 AM
05/26/15 11:27 AM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
I dont think there's anything wrong with satanism as its true form is free will of the individual, its just the abuse of power some satanists have and go overboard.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Toodoped] #843594
05/26/15 04:37 PM
05/26/15 04:37 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

During WWI all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with Germany's emperor being first cousins with the tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, even familiar ones, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

lol common man i thought that you were going to show me some bad ass documentary about the war situation.

My point is that the British didnt fought against the Nazi empire to preserve their "independence". At first Hitler loved the English because they also exploited the people of Africa and India the same way as he did with the Jews. The plan was for King Edward VIII to return to the throne by displacing his brother George VI but later the British government headed by Churchill realized that with those actions their power to shape events in Europe would have been extinguished.I only wanted to point out some connections or conspiracies before the attacks

toodoped, I have the understanding that henry ford, and George bush 1 [his father] were close to the third reich, and helped hitler gain power, I know that some companies and ford was one of them were compensated by our government with millions of dollars that they had lost when Germany went to war.

I also have heard that zyclon b gas the gas that killed jews, was made by a subsidiary of general motors. also that joseph kennedy was called back to the U.S. during the war and was told he was no longer was the ambassador to the the court of st. james because of his Nazi views.

correct me if I am wrong with any of these rumors.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843656
05/27/15 04:50 AM
05/27/15 04:50 AM
rickydelta Offline
Underboss
rickydelta  Offline
Underboss
I Think there on the right path of things with there knowledge Alex Jones And David icke .This world is not how you think it is so you don't think we are in a matrix then ? and what you think the 1 percent who rule the world are human ? we been ruled for a long time by them with fear that what they feed off. demons aliens archons jinn call them what you want that what rule this world that why its this way its about control . there is free power there no need for fossil fuels or need of a money system or even a tax system its all about control and endless wars and fake terror . we are my friend are in a matrix ruled by evil lizard demon jinn alien archons smile

Re: The Real Commission [Re: rickydelta] #843668
05/27/15 06:10 AM
05/27/15 06:10 AM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rickydelta
I Think there on the right path of things with there knowledge Alex Jones And David icke .This world is not how you think it is so you don't think we are in a matrix then ? and what you think the 1 percent who rule the world are human ? we been ruled for a long time by them with fear that what they feed off. demons aliens archons jinn call them what you want that what rule this world that why its this way its about control . there is free power there no need for fossil fuels or need of a money system or even a tax system its all about control and endless wars and fake terror . we are my friend are in a matrix ruled by evil lizard demon jinn alien archons smile

Are you a lizard?

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Sonny_Black] #843674
05/27/15 06:30 AM
05/27/15 06:30 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I always find it funny when I hear or read about the 'Illuminati' as the group that supposedly controls the world. The actual 'Illuminati' was a group in Italy in the 18th century that has nothing to do with the Bilderberg group of today.

It is also ridiculous to place the FBI and the Mafia in that group, as if they're on the same side. If they really were then we would still have 'Hoovers' denying the existance of the Mafia and they certainly wouldn't have hit them so hard in the 80s and 90s. There's no reason to put on such a big 'show' just to fool the public if they were all part of the same conspiracy. But then again, who knows, right? rolleyes

But notice how drugs keep flowing? Not one FBI bust has resulted in a temporary disruption in the flow of any one drug to my knowledge. How did the top Cosa Nostra bosses of the 30's deal with their enemies when killing their enemy wasn't the best option? Right, they got them busted.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843678
05/27/15 06:50 AM
05/27/15 06:50 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Extortion
I dont think there's anything wrong with satanism as its true form is free will of the individual, its just the abuse of power some satanists have and go overboard.

It sounds like you are disappointed that satanists are not on their best behavior.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Binnie_Coll] #843696
05/27/15 08:44 AM
05/27/15 08:44 AM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
toodoped, I have the understanding that henry ford, and George bush 1 [his father] were close to the third reich, and helped hitler gain power, I know that some companies and ford was one of them were compensated by our government with millions of dollars that they had lost when Germany went to war.

I also have heard that zyclon b gas the gas that killed jews, was made by a subsidiary of general motors. also that joseph kennedy was called back to the U.S. during the war and was told he was no longer was the ambassador to the the court of st. james because of his Nazi views.

correct me if I am wrong with any of these rumors.

I dont know about Bush but Henry Ford was quite close with the Third Reich. Hitler even had a picture of Ford in one of his private offices.Your're also right about Joe Kennedy, he didnt hate the Nazis. He admired how they operated and controlled their people. He always said to the British that they should get along with the Nazis. He always had an idea that the jews should be taken care off and sent to Africa. While leaving England some of the people near him were yelling "Run rabbit run!"

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843713
05/27/15 11:51 AM
05/27/15 11:51 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Nothing wrong with Satanism? Wow.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Faithful1] #843717
05/27/15 12:39 PM
05/27/15 12:39 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Coming from a screenname of faithful1 and a wrestling avatar im not surprised. If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843720
05/27/15 12:49 PM
05/27/15 12:49 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
^^Oy Vey!

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843727
05/27/15 02:10 PM
05/27/15 02:10 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Coming from a screenname of faithful1 and a wrestling avatar im not surprised. If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

You know what they say about people who assume things. You don't know what I know, but hey, if you want to worship Satan that's your choice.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843733
05/27/15 03:27 PM
05/27/15 03:27 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

Calling that Satanism might not be the most tactful choice of words... Just saying.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Real Commission [Re: Sonny_Black] #843773
05/27/15 10:44 PM
05/27/15 10:44 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

Calling that Satanism might not be the most tactful choice of words... Just saying.

In fact Satanism and Devil worshipers are two different things.

Real Satanism is not evil,as the chuch says so or some stupid sick people who belive in dark forces or immoral behavior or mainstream metal bands who promote it, but its an idea of god, who is seen to encourage individuality and freedom of thought. In the Old Testament Satan is presented as someone who tests the people on this earth in order to develop them as individuals. It is believed that Satan wants a more equal relationship with his followers than the Abrahamic God does with his. You see, Christianity some times define peoples disbelief as a rebellion against their God. Satanists seek to remove any means by which they are controlled, repressed and forced by other individuals to follow the herd, and they also reject the government, which is one of the biggest problems for the rich fanatics in this material world.

Devil worshipers is derogratory term invented by the corrupt church in the period of 1450 to 1750 to make a mass hysteria and manipulation over the population by burning and killing many innocent women(including men) who were falsely accused as witches of black magic or devil worshipers.In fact many of the women(or in other words widows) that were murdered owned big lands that the church took over after their deaths.There is no real evidence that a devil cult, as it was called, ever existed in those days. Its description was the result of the imaginings of a certain group formed by manipulative people on higher levels in society.Without the writings of Christian anti-devil worshipers,the alleged devil could not exist. As for the worship of sacred objects or in worst cases such as the sacrifice of an infant, these things belonged to the pagan culture which existed since the birth of mankind.At various times pagan worship has been called the Devil worship.In the old days the priests blamed this devil woshipers for everything wrong that occurred. Some times the church even blamed these people for the crimes that the church its self commited.Similar thing goes today with the term "conspiracy theorist" which is also a derogratory term invented and used by egoistic people(or people involved in conspiracies) who want to dismiss a critical thinker or other people different beliefs.

I also love the example of a large hoax which was carried out by Leo Taxil. Taxil was a 19th century famous French journalist.One day he started publishing many writings detailing a vast devil worship organization known as the Palladian Order. Suddenly the leaders of the Church leaped at the chance to support this anti-Palladian crusade.Later Taxil announced that his writings were fraudulent and he had written them only to demonstrate the power of manipulation and the gullibility and superstition of the Catholic Church.

A lot things are twisted in the world by certain powerful fanatics with lies and manipulation, and the sad thing is that we, the general public, always accept it. Dont get me worng, im an orthodox christian but theres a lot of people on higher levels who give a bad name to my religion and i think that those people should be named "devil worshipers"

"speak the lie so loud that truth becomes a lie"

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Faithful1] #843808
05/28/15 08:41 AM
05/28/15 08:41 AM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss

You know what they say about people who assume things. You don't know what I know, but hey, if you want to worship Satan that's your choice.

Did I say that I worshipped Satan anywhere? I suppose it's better than taking advice from child molesters though who preach the teachings of christ or from suicidal muslims.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843819
05/28/15 01:09 PM
05/28/15 01:09 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
If you want to somehow justify Satanism, even the secularized version of it that was practiced by Anton LeVey, by making a false choice fallacy, you're not really helping yourself.

Re: The Real Commission [Re: Extortion] #843882
05/29/15 07:55 AM
05/29/15 07:55 AM
rickydelta Offline
Underboss
rickydelta  Offline
Underboss
we all look like one before we are born lol we have a lizard brain they say lol smile

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull