GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DE NIRO, 2 invisible), 102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,299
Posts1,058,149
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Two more cops shot #841420
05/10/15 07:52 AM
05/10/15 07:52 AM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Today we learned that two more cops have been murdered, this time in Mississippi. This is really starting to look like a trend in some communities. Now where is Obama ? will he travel to Miss. Will the new Attorney General start a federal investigation ? I doubt it- Double standard in this administration.

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841422
05/10/15 08:05 AM
05/10/15 08:05 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea where is Obama saying those cops could have been his kids?

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: dixiemafia] #841431
05/10/15 09:19 AM
05/10/15 09:19 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea where is Obama saying those cops could have been his kids?

^^^^^^^^^^^this

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: alicecooper] #841452
05/10/15 12:42 PM
05/10/15 12:42 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Rest In Peace to the cops

* do you guys either rush in or avoid these stories based on the race of the suspects? I ask because there was a shooting of a cop in Idaho, Binnie posted a thread about it as it's near his neck of the woods. I could tell the suspect was white by the responses (or lack thereof)

The shooting of a cop is SERIOUS business, way bigger than agendas or preconceived notions we may have. This society is becoming more violent by the day. Despite any political rhetoric somebody is feeding you...when Obama leaves office these horrific crimes aren't going to stop. Just new scapegoats to blame.

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: getthesenets] #841456
05/10/15 01:12 PM
05/10/15 01:12 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

* do you guys either rush in or avoid these stories based on the race of the suspects? I ask because there was a shooting of a cop in Idaho, Binnie posted a thread about it as it's near his neck of the woods. I could tell the suspect was white by the responses (or lack thereof)

Yeh it does seem that people are a little selective of the cop killing stories they get outraged about.

I remember the story of that couple that pretty much executed two cops in vegas not so long ago. It was a very shocking planned ambush and it turns out they were at the bundy ranch too where militias showed up to help that rancher.

Did Bill Bratton comment on the north idaho police shooting like he did this one?

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841462
05/10/15 02:56 PM
05/10/15 02:56 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bigboy
Today we learned that two more cops have been murdered, this time in Mississippi. This is really starting to look like a trend in some communities. Now where is Obama ? will he travel to Miss. Will the new Attorney General start a federal investigation ? I doubt it- Double standard in this administration.

this ain't a double standard

it's a result of police officers murdering people in multiple cities

now innocent cops get shot because of their racist counterparts that they've never met

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841463
05/10/15 03:00 PM
05/10/15 03:00 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
"A suspected Subway sandwich store employee has sparked outrage with tasteless social media posts celebrating Saturday’s killing of two Mississippi cops.
“2 police officers was shot in hattiesburg tonight.!” cheered Sierra “C-Babi” Mccurdy, in a message posted overnight". NY POST..

http://nypost.com/2015/05/10/subway-faces-backlash-after-worker-cheers-deaths-of-2-cops/

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841464
05/10/15 03:03 PM
05/10/15 03:03 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

Last edited by Beanshooter; 05/10/15 03:04 PM.
Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841479
05/10/15 05:17 PM
05/10/15 05:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
the cop killing in Idaho a few miles from where I live, never got national coverage. but, if people kill cops what do you think they would do to you or me.?

just knowing there are cop killers out there, makes me want to carry my piece.

this country is getting more violent by the day, and it makes no difference who is president.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841493
05/10/15 11:19 PM
05/10/15 11:19 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
By saying that Obama and Lynch should treat this shooting exactly like they treat the police shooting of an unarmed suspect, aren't you equating police with cop killers?

Interesting comparison, yes?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841498
05/11/15 02:01 AM
05/11/15 02:01 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I wasn't expecting a post but people to look it up on google through the Hattiesburg American or Jackson's Clarion Ledger online newspaper.

Around 8 pm on the Eastside near downtown, the 2 officers was during a traffic stop and someone in the vehicle shot at them. 1 Black rookie , 25, who joined the department last June and a 34 year old white K-9 officer. 4 suspects already arrested. Hattiesburg officer to die in line of duty previously was a female in 1984. Mid sized cities like Hattiesburg (47,000+) have a faster reaction in finding the perps. Just to clear anything that sound like propaganda , it's plain out tragic event. Vigil later this even.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Two more cops shot [Re: Binnie_Coll] #841504
05/11/15 04:07 AM
05/11/15 04:07 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
the cop killing in Idaho a few miles from where I live, never got national coverage. but, if people kill cops what do you think they would do to you or me.?

just knowing there are cop killers out there, makes me want to carry my piece.

this country is getting more violent by the day, and it makes no difference who is president.

says the man with 1 of the most violent mothafuckas this country has produced as a avatar

they didn't talk about the cop killing in idaho because it was colorblind

this country loves it racism

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841507
05/11/15 05:14 AM
05/11/15 05:14 AM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I don't care what color the cops or shooters were, this deserves the death penalty. Cops are our last line of defense before anarchy

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: bigboy] #841511
05/11/15 07:02 AM
05/11/15 07:02 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@ cook,

I'm going to ask you, as a favor, to resist your natural tendency to troll.The same way I've asked others in different threads to not troll and just stick to the topic. Serious topics need to be discussed seriously, and the trolling just obscures the points.

In serious threads....I read the posts of everybody, even those who are on my ignore list.

About your points, first... Binnie's avi is Edward G. Robinson aka Little Caesar...NOT Al Capone, as you assume. His avatar has NOTHING to do with the topic or his comments. When people bring up avis, they are out of valid points to make and are just reaching.

Second, I don't think the shooting of cops has much to do with the recent high profile instances of incidents between officers and civilians. The shooting AT the cops in Ferguson is one of the obvious exceptions.

These sick animals who are busting at cops don't care about any of these news stories.They wouldn't care if the cops slapped you up tomorrow on camera and it became the top story on CNN....now would they care if the police threw your mom down a flight of stairs on camera. Person that would open fire on a cop would in fact blast you, your family, kids,etc with NO remorse if they felt like it.

MFers shooting at cops aren't thinking about anything except that they are holding weapons and facing a long stretch in prison if they are arrested.Or they are just depraved lunatics.

If you're a street dude, like you claim to be in your posts...you could never open your mouth to say that the recent shootings of cops are a response to some of the high profile brutality and shooting cases that have been in the news. I am FAR from being a street guy and even I know that what you are saying is bull.

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: getthesenets] #841513
05/11/15 07:34 AM
05/11/15 07:34 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ cook,

I'm going to ask you, as a favor, to resist your natural tendency to troll.The same way I've asked others in different threads to not troll and just stick to the topic. Serious topics need to be discussed seriously, and the trolling just obscures the points.

In serious threads....I read the posts of everybody, even those who are on my ignore list.

About your points, first... Binnie's avi is Edward G. Robinson aka Little Caesar...NOT Al Capone, as you assume. His avatar has NOTHING to do with the topic or his comments. When people bring up avis, they are out of valid points to make and are just reaching.

Second, I don't think the shooting of cops has much to do with the recent high profile instances of incidents between officers and civilians. The shooting AT the cops in Ferguson is one of the obvious exceptions.

These sick animals who are busting at cops don't care about any of these news stories.They wouldn't care if the cops slapped you up tomorrow on camera and it became the top story on CNN....now would they care if the police threw your mom down a flight of stairs on camera. Person that would open fire on a cop would in fact blast you, your family, kids,etc with NO remorse if they felt like it.

MFers shooting at cops aren't thinking about anything except that they are holding weapons and facing a long stretch in prison if they are arrested.Or they are just depraved lunatics.

If you're a street dude, like you claim to be in your posts...you could never open your mouth to say that the recent shootings of cops are a response to some of the high profile brutality and shooting cases that have been in the news. I am FAR from being a street guy and even I know that what you are saying is bull.

u just wrote a paragraph about nothing

please find where i said anything in agreement with shooting of police?

p.s.....marlo was just about the lamest character in the wire

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: cookcounty] #841515
05/11/15 08:18 AM
05/11/15 08:18 AM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ cook,

u just wrote a paragraph about nothing

please find where i said anything in agreement with shooting of police?

p.s.....marlo was just about the lamest character in the wire

And once again cookcounty misses the point completely. How are you still here again? Better yet how are you not in jail?

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: rockstar_man45] #841516
05/11/15 08:42 AM
05/11/15 08:42 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@cook,

thanks for confirming why I put you on the ignore list. I should have followed the lead of the Dos Equis guy.

Re: Two more cops shot [Re: getthesenets] #841570
05/11/15 05:23 PM
05/11/15 05:23 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

The shooting of a cop is SERIOUS business, way bigger than agendas or preconceived notions we may have. This society is becoming more violent by the day. Despite any political rhetoric somebody is feeding you...when Obama leaves office these horrific crimes aren't going to stop. Just new scapegoats to blame.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull