GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate #840061
04/30/15 02:54 PM
04/30/15 02:54 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Love a good debate.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840147
04/30/15 11:36 PM
04/30/15 11:36 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

These people are sick, try telling it to the victims..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840161
05/01/15 04:09 AM
05/01/15 04:09 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
there were a lot of Victims of the Germans besides the Jews. He was saying that and he was right about that.

Donahue just wanted to talk about the Jews. But that guy started it because he did those ads right after they open that museum in the U.S.

The wanted to kill Jews and anyone else who they perceived as inferior or an enemy of the state fast and dispose of the bodies fast and all economically. They make good accountants they kept records of everything and they filmed everything.

They got ride of those films to bad because that is the ultimate proof of what they did.

The Germans like to say only a small percentage of Germans knew what was going on. That is a lie also our government knew what was happening and we did nothing about it. We could have slowed down the killing by hitting the gas chambers and the ovens and the railroad lines going to the camps.

If we kept hitting them we could have at least slowed down the killings. But it was not a major concern by U.S. Or the other allies at the time.

only the unloved hate
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840270
05/01/15 03:40 PM
05/01/15 03:40 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I'd rather avoid delicate topics like this, but here we go.

My opinion is that the Holocaust along with its horrors did really happen, but two things:
1. they were nowhere near 6 million that were executed. This has been all but proven true, especially the last few decades or so. A theory suggest most of them died of natural causes, natural in times of war, of course. (famine, disease, etc) Simple statistics of the Jewish population throughout WW2 years will show nowhere near a 6 million reduction.
2. Israel DID profit from this whole deal, by creating a state in 1948, which today is one of the most powerful in the world, and Jews are arguably the people who hold the most powerful positions in the world in key places.

I won't take it no further because I'll probably be called an anti-semite, which I'm not.. even though most of the members here are alright, you never know. It's the same logic liberals use when you disagree with them, they call you a racist/sexist, etc.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840306
05/01/15 05:00 PM
05/01/15 05:00 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Malandrino

My opinion is that the Holocaust along with its horrors did really happen, but two things:
1. they were nowhere near 6 million that were executed. This has been all but proven true, especially the last few decades or so. A theory suggest most of them died of natural causes, natural in times of war, of course. (famine, disease, etc) Simple statistics of the Jewish population throughout WW2 years will show nowhere near a 6 million reduction.
2. Israel DID profit from this whole deal, by creating a state in 1948, which today is one of the most powerful in the world, and Jews are arguably the people who hold the most powerful positions in the world in key places.

I won't take it no further because I'll probably be called an anti-semite, which I'm not.. even though most of the members here are alright, you never know. It's the same logic liberals use when you disagree with them, they call you a racist/sexist, etc.

you are absolutely right!! I know for a fact that a census in the late thirties does not have 6 million jews in Europe,

what about Russia, they lost 20 million people, hitlers troops surrounded Stalingrad and 750,000 Russians starved to death,

but, all we have ever heard about ww2 is 6 million jews died, and I wholeheartedly agree with your statement no 2 also. where else in the world can a jewish prime minister influence a presidents foreign policy? its an insult to the office of the presidency of the U.S. whether or not you like the president,

they get their way all the time, im always accused of being anti- semitic just because I speak the truth. so be it.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840322
05/01/15 05:46 PM
05/01/15 05:46 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

I woulden't call you anti semitic for this. If you tend to focus on the numbers as a means to show it wasn't that big of a deal, then i woulden't call you anti semitic either, I would just call you a fucking asshole.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 05/01/15 05:46 PM.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Binnie_Coll] #840323
05/01/15 05:49 PM
05/01/15 05:49 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

you are absolutely right!! I know for a fact that a census in the late thirties does not have 6 million jews in Europe,

what about Russia, they lost 20 million people, hitlers troops surrounded Stalingrad and 750,000 Russians starved to death,

but, all we have ever heard about ww2 is 6 million jews died, and I wholeheartedly agree with your statement no 2 also. where else in the world can a jewish prime minister influence a presidents foreign policy? its an insult to the office of the presidency of the U.S. whether or not you like the president,

they get their way all the time, im always accused of being anti- semitic just because I speak the truth. so be it.

Lotta jews in Idaho?

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840325
05/01/15 05:56 PM
05/01/15 05:56 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

I would ask why something that is so tragic and that is one of humanity's nadirs needs to be inflated to begin with.

If 1.5m people died it is an abomination. If 6m died it is an abomination.

Millions of Polish, Ukrainian and Russian gentiles and gypsies also perished in this black mark of humanity. There were more Polish gentile victims than Polish Jew victims.

Why is the holocaust unique to the Jews?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840327
05/01/15 05:59 PM
05/01/15 05:59 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840328
05/01/15 06:03 PM
05/01/15 06:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Just imagine if Germany had won the war.

Who would be left alive?

Pretty sure slavery would make a big come back.

All the Jews would have definitely be killed. What races would be spared by the Germans?

only the unloved hate
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840329
05/01/15 06:05 PM
05/01/15 06:05 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I would ask why something that is so tragic and that is one of humanity's nadirs needs to be inflated to begin with.

Millions of Polish, Ukrainian and Russian gentiles and gypsies also perished in this black mark of humanity. There were more Polish gentile victims than Polish Jew victims.

Yea. But compared to what has happened to the kennedy's? The kennedy's are the real victims.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840330
05/01/15 06:07 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

LOL. What?!

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840331
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Okay my guess on who bites the dust. No more Puerto Ricans no more sharks. Puerto Rico would definitely would sink in the ocean.

Any Arabs no forget about them. Africans doubt it.

No more Al Sharpton smile

only the unloved hate
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840373
05/02/15 07:26 AM
05/02/15 07:26 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo

I wholeheartedly agree... it is an abomination, but politics is politics, if you can profit from something, you do it. It doesn't matter whether it's a catastrophe or whatnot. There's no room for morals and humanity in cold, Machiavellian politics.
Plus, we all know that history is decided by the victors.

According to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000.

-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840376
05/02/15 07:58 AM
05/02/15 07:58 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

According to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000.

Now your going from hinting it wasn't a big deal to hinting it never happened. Honestly, and don't take this personally, but fuck off.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840379
05/02/15 08:05 AM
05/02/15 08:05 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

I wholeheartedly agree... it is an abomination, but politics is politics, if you can profit from something, you do it. It doesn't matter whether it's a catastrophe or whatnot. There's no room for morals and humanity in cold, Machiavellian politics.
Plus, we all know that history is decided by the victors.

Honestly if you want to talk all this slick shit then be a fucking man. Don't be a pussy and tip toe around it, just say it didn't happen. Say the holocaust never happened. That is what your trying to say and your trying to be cute about it.

Then at least I would respect you my good sir Mr. White Trash.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 05/02/15 08:07 AM.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: ItalianForever] #840380
05/02/15 08:07 AM
05/02/15 08:07 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Anyone listen to last podcast on the left. They did two episodes on the nazis and the occult. Basically the nazis were a bunch of dorks on a power trip. Its hilarious.

enjoy.

Part1:Severe and Annoying

Part2: white people nerds

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840381
05/02/15 08:22 AM
05/02/15 08:22 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
When did I claim it never happened? I said it did, but it was overblown for political reasons. Those statistics are probably wrong, but so are the ones who claim millions are missing. I mean how the hell can two different sets of statistics have such a huge mistake margin?
But then again, you're taking a page right out of the liberals you love so much - by calling everybody who disagrees with you an anti-semite or whatever the fuck, regardless if they show facts or statistic and by acting like a child throwing insults around.
Go fuck yourself.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved in this topic at all, it's way too delicate.

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840384
05/02/15 08:45 AM
05/02/15 08:45 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
When did I claim it never happened? I said it did, but it was overblown for political reasons. Those statistics are probably wrong, but so are the ones who claim millions are missing. I mean how the hell can two different sets of statistics have such a huge mistake margin?
But then again, you're taking a page right out of the liberals you love so much - by calling everybody who disagrees with you an anti-semite or whatever the fuck, regardless if they show facts or statistic and by acting like a child throwing insults around.
Go fuck yourself.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved in this topic at all, it's way too delicate.

If the validity of the Holocaust is a liberal conservative issue then count me the fuck out of the republican party.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840386
05/02/15 08:52 AM
05/02/15 08:52 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left

Originally Posted By: Malandrino,
I mean how the hell can two different sets of statistics have such a huge mistake margin?

Here's how - it's known as the World Almanac Gambit, and it's long been a favorite tool of Holocaust deniers. It's also been thoroughly debunked.

Quote:
In August of 1997, an author identifying himself as Bob Djurdjevic, the founder of "Truth in Media," included the following paragraph in a letter to The Arizona Republic:

"The World Almanac for 1940 gives the world's Jewish population as 15,319,359. The World Almanac for 1949 puts the number of Jews in the world at 15,713,638.

"If the World Almanac figures are correct, "the world's Jewish population did not decrease in the war decade, but showed a small increase."

The 1949 figure offered by Mr. Djurdjevic was, as you're about to see, an outright lie, as was the conclusion drawn.

When citing the World Almanac as a source for data "proving" that there was no Jewish population decline during World War II, Holocaust deniers are simply propagating one of the standard denier myths that has recurred regularly for more than a decade.

The problem has nothing whatever to do with rates of population increase or anything like that. It has to do with how frequently the World Almanac's sources had access to fresh estimates of religious populations.

Whoever first started propagating World Almanac figures neglected to mention that all figures before 1949 were from 1938 estimates. Since the year of estimate is given at the top of the chart it is difficult to believe that the originator did not intentionally mean to decieve by negelecting this key piece of information.

I have posted the following correction several times:

The University of Alberta library has the World Almanac issues for the pertinent period for 1941, 1944, 1947, 1948, and 1949. The figures listed for total world Jewish population are as follows:

1941 15,748,091
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600

Now you may be wondering what happened to all those Jews in 1948-49. No fresh estimates were made between 1938 and 1947. The figures listed for 1941, 1947, and 1948 are identified as estimates made in 1938. The source for the estimate for 1944 is not given, and the numbers are listed differently than in other years. In 1944, the numbers are given as a part of a list of various world religions rather than standing on their own with a country-by-country breakdown as in the other years.

Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac.

The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491.

In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference.

Despite the apparent exactness of the numbers listed, the World Almanac warns that all numbers listed are estimates.

No thinking person would take those numbers as anything but estimates. Do people think in the middle of WW2 they had census takers going around ringing doorbells?

The Einsatzgruppen alone killed 2 million people with bullets (1.3 million being Jews), that figure doesnt include any camp deaths factored in. Then add in the millions of deaths in the camps. We have the German's own records to show it. And they kept those records because they thought they'd win the war, so they would have had no reason to cover up what they did when they were victorious. It was going to be a proud part of the history of the 'thousand year Reich'.

Last edited by helenwheels; 05/02/15 09:00 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: ItalianForever] #840387
05/02/15 08:54 AM
05/02/15 08:54 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
One of the biggest human tragedies of all time. Whether it's 2 million or 6 million is irrelevant. To even suggest that the Holocaust isn't right up there with the plight of the American Indians and the Black American slaves is repugnant.

My two cents.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: helenwheels] #840390
05/02/15 09:05 AM
05/02/15 09:05 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Originally Posted By: Malandrino,
I mean how the hell can two different sets of statistics have such a huge mistake margin?

Here's how - it's known as the World Almanac Gambit, and it's long been a favorite tool of Holocaust deniers. It's also been thoroughly debunked.

And that's exactly what he is, a holocaust denier. Being a holocaust denier doesn't mean you say "no Jews were killed by the nazi's", it means you try to skew the data to say it wasn't that many Jews so it wasn't that big of a deal so really, there was no holocaust.

So this guy gets on these KKK sites and whatever else and strokes his cock to these theories.

Hitler himself talked about killing Jews. But before he did so, he disarmed every one of them so they woulden't fight back. A typical gutless, chicken shit Nazi move. Not surprising coming from a guy who killed himself rather than face the music.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840401
05/02/15 10:05 AM
05/02/15 10:05 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Way to make wild assumptions about me. Why don't you add some more to the list of shit you pulled outta your ass? How about you say I'm Mulsim? How about you say I'm pro-Palestine? (both of which are false) Hey, if it helps your case, do it.

Now I can also make baseless assumptions about you. Let me guess, you're probably against Indian-American and Slave reparations right? I bet you sympathize SO much with them. But what about Jews? Oh wait, they already got their reparations... they got a whole damn country.

Apparently you're automatically a Holocaust denier if you even question the official Israel-approved statistics.
The Holocaust did happen but they weren't nowhere near 6 million. A more realistic number would be somewhere between 1.5-2 million, which is a HUGE catastrophic tragedy and nobody's denying it.
However, if you believe that Israel did not profit from this, you're either too naive or indoctrinated.

I'm done with this shit.

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840404
05/02/15 10:31 AM
05/02/15 10:31 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

I take the heat for posting this.

Blame me, not Malandrino.

I should have realized it would cause tension.

The name of the episode (and thread) is a falsehood to begin with. Nobody was denying the holocaust happened.

They were denying certain aspects like the human soap stories, Mengele's omnipresence, the use of zyklon gas and the death tally.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840405
05/02/15 10:52 AM
05/02/15 10:52 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I never heard maladrino suggest the holocaust never happened, he like myself have a problem with the numbers, that doesn't mean it wasn't a profound tragedy, the likes I hope the world never sees again.

but in all fairness to malandrino, he does not deny thet holocaust. and he has a right to express his opinion about It without being attacked.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: ItalianForever] #840406
05/02/15 10:54 AM
05/02/15 10:54 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

Lotta jews in Idaho?

no, but they are welcome, no one here has any thing against them.

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Malandrino] #840418
05/02/15 12:06 PM
05/02/15 12:06 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Go fuck yourself.

You have a right to your opinion. This is America. I will never try to silence you. But I also have the right to tell you what I think of your views, and vice versa.

The problem lies in those who don't agree with one another attempting to silence the other. I am not okay with that, regardless of how repugnant I might find another's views.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 05/02/15 12:09 PM.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840421
05/02/15 12:49 PM
05/02/15 12:49 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, Voltaire said it best. "I may not agree with what you say, but, I will defend to my death your right to say it"

Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Binnie_Coll] #840423
05/02/15 12:58 PM
05/02/15 12:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
yes, Voltaire said it best. "I may not agree with what you say, but, I will defend to my death your right to say it"

That's true. But you'd think you guys would have learned by now. These threads NEVER end well. And this isn't directed at you, Binnie. You and I are cool. But please don't give me any of that nonsense about having a nice debate about issues like this. Because it's impossible. Especially in this case.

There's a lot of thinly veiled anti-Semitism on this board (and I don't mean Malandrino, he's a great kid who got suckered into this so-called "debate"). And Italian Forever is a lot like me. He's an Italian American Catholic who vehemently supports the Jews. But he has a temper, and I hate to see it come out in a topic that never should have been brought up in the first place.

We don't need quality members getting reprimanded and suspended. Play nice, or stay out of the thread.

Friendly advice from a non-moderator, but LONG time poster.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Holocaust Denial on Donahue Show debate [Re: Moe_Tilden] #840424
05/02/15 01:00 PM
05/02/15 01:00 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
ok, I understand, im cool with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull