GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, Malavita, MeyerLansky), 128 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,851
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828497
02/13/15 12:11 PM
02/13/15 12:11 PM
K
kiladelphia_pistolvania Offline
Wiseguy
kiladelphia_pistolvania  Offline
K
Wiseguy
While Dicknose is funny sometimes he does more often than not cross the line. Bringing peoples familys into it and saying shit about there children and wives?? that's fucked up. The wives and kids aren't on here posting so why say shit about them? Dude your fuckin 31 years old and you need to get a life. Not everyone on the internet is a Internet tough guy.. If he posted shit about my family I would be at his front door in Norristown slapping the Ghandi out of him.... If you wanna bust pizza's balls or JCB's balls that's one thing,they can both take it and best believe they can give it back. but to post personal info? That's just plain sick... PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them? then whats the point of the board? BTW have fun sitting at CFCF after sentencing while waiting transfer to state.. WOrds of wisdom DN DO NOT ACT UP IN there or you will get fucked up by a pack of 20 year old kids who don't give a fuck cause they are looking at life already.. PPL with your sense of humor typically don't fare well up state. So take the time to grow the fuck up.... the best part is he is claiming South philly while living in Norristown LOL SMH... MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: kiladelphia_pistolvania] #828501
02/13/15 01:20 PM
02/13/15 01:20 PM
Oscarthedago Offline OP
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
While Dicknose is funny sometimes he does more often than not cross the line. Bringing peoples familys into it and saying shit about there children and wives?? that's fucked up. The wives and kids aren't on here posting so why say shit about them? Dude your fuckin 31 years old and you need to get a life. Not everyone on the internet is a Internet tough guy.. If he posted shit about my family I would be at his front door in Norristown slapping the Ghandi out of him.... If you wanna bust pizza's balls or JCB's balls that's one thing,they can both take it and best believe they can give it back. but to post personal info? That's just plain sick... PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them? then whats the point of the board? BTW have fun sitting at CFCF after sentencing while waiting transfer to state.. WOrds of wisdom DN DO NOT ACT UP IN there or you will get fucked up by a pack of 20 year old kids who don't give a fuck cause they are looking at life already.. PPL with your sense of humor typically don't fare well up state. So take the time to grow the fuck up.... the best part is he is claiming South philly while living in Norristown LOL SMH... MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

I hope his asshole is turned into an amusement park when he goes away. Where are you Jack? I know you're reading this...you already blocked your Facebook page...doesn't matter cocksucker, one more rant from you and I'll blow this up all over the Norristown PD, judge and prosecutor. They probably don't serve cocker spaniel in the joint, enjoy those grilled cheese sandwiches off the radiator. I dare you to send me another pm. Take some drugs and contact me again, I double dog dare you!

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828509
02/13/15 01:49 PM
02/13/15 01:49 PM
K
Wiseguy
K
Wiseguy
I wonder how long until he asks for PC. Over\Under a week? I am NOT including quarantine time and intake. The week starts once he hits Gen Pop. I am going to go with the Under. CFCF sucks its gonna suck even more going through withdrawl in there. He is a certified perc head right? Hey DickNose Can I ask you a question? Copy and paste the link and watch the video and then please do respond. TY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGRZuWXVhA

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828510
02/13/15 01:50 PM
02/13/15 01:50 PM
K
Wiseguy
K
Wiseguy
Just click it.. no need for copy and paste

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828538
02/13/15 03:27 PM
02/13/15 03:27 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Jack, come to Louisiana. Lifelong trip lined up for ya here, courtesy of LaLou!!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828539
02/13/15 03:35 PM
02/13/15 03:35 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I'm 32,don't know how to start my own thread on here. In highschool I was smoking to much pot to see the internet taking over. If I only seen the writing on the wall. Damn you computers. Remember all gore said he invented the internet I believed him. Prick.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: pmac] #828545
02/13/15 03:40 PM
02/13/15 03:40 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
I'm 32,don't know how to start my own thread on here. In highschool I was smoking to much pot to see the internet taking over. If I only seen the writing on the wall. Damn you computers. Remember all gore said he invented the internet I believed him. Prick.

" You are no doubt the best "

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: kiladelphia_pistolvania] #828552
02/13/15 04:30 PM
02/13/15 04:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them?

I appreciate the compliment and the sentiment, buddy. I really do. But I've never posted anything remotely incriminating about anyone alive and on the street. Posting about ancient history? Who really cares, right?

There are enough of the right people who know that I post here anyway, and if anything they're happy with the "spin" I put on certain things wink.

MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

You only have to see the pictures of him, his sister, and his father floating around now. Yes, the tables have turned. And I meant it when I said his Dad looks like a nice professional man (most East Indians in America work like dogs to better themselves). This man accomplished that, and he got paid back with a thirty year old junkie for a son who still lives at home and bleeds him dry. Sadly, that happens all the time. Good people get shit kids. But that's life.

I wonder how that poor man is going to feel when these other posters add stalking charges to this piece of shit's resume. But that's not me. He DOES know who I am, so he should also know who my uncle was, and all the other happy horseshit that goes along with that. I don't call the law. It's anathema to how and where I was raised, and who I was raised by.

Bottom line, he'll be very fortunate if the law catches up to him as opposed to the alternative. Because he's put himsef in some shit now. From Jersey to Boston to Florida to his own tony Pennsylvania suburb (when he claimed to be a South Philly Italian lmfao).

Tick, tock, Jack. Karma has your name, your address, and your entire life in its hands. And karma can be a very unforgiving bitch.

Now I'm done, so please, no more "calm down PB's." I truly appreciate the concern. But I've said my piece, and I'm done now.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828559
02/13/15 04:57 PM
02/13/15 04:57 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I know man, my whole point is that maybe you shouldn't risk and make explicit public threats knowing full well he's got your personal info and that he has ratted people out before, that's all.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Malandrino] #828561
02/13/15 05:12 PM
02/13/15 05:12 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I know man, my whole point is that maybe you shouldn't risk and make explicit public threats knowing full well he's got your personal info and that he has ratted people out before, that's all.

Nah, I wasn't making threats. I'll be back in Florida in a few days anyway. If he gets hit by lightning when I'm 1200 miles away, what's that have to do with me?

I wish him well and a full recovery from his addiction. Kumbaya. Michael row the boat ashore. We are the world, we are the children.

I love you, Jack. I'm like Gandhi now. I've seen the light.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: pizzaboy] #828565
02/13/15 05:31 PM
02/13/15 05:31 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Nah, I wasn't making threats. I'll be back in Florida in a few days anyway. If he gets hit by lightning when I'm 1200 miles away, what's that have to do with me?

I wish him well and a full recovery from his addiction. Kumbaya. Michael row the boat ashore. We are the world, we are the children.

I love you, Jack. I'm like Gandhi now. I've seen the light.

Check your inbox PB!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828567
02/13/15 05:47 PM
02/13/15 05:47 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Actually you're right, come winter time there's rain, melting snow all sorta things that can make a guy slip and fall. It can even happen indoors, especially if you're wearing socks, I've seen it happen.

-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828594
02/13/15 08:52 PM
02/13/15 08:52 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
This kids another northeast philly suburb prick strung out on dope.. Im from not far from Norristown if thats where hes at and i know alotta folks who are fucked up on pills but its no excuse to act like a douche bag

Pb is one of my fav posters , part of the reason i created an account to post and as a oc novice i respect and appreciate his opinion and insight and anyone that is fuckin w his fam or life deserves to get his nutsack cut off

For me if anyone messed w my life, my wife or my newborn daughter and threatened them even via an internet forum id lose my shit.. This prick needs to fuck off to allenwood or antartica

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 02/13/15 08:53 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828599
02/13/15 10:07 PM
02/13/15 10:07 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Ok.

Everyones had their say.

No use in this thread continuing. Suggest we all let sleeping dogs now eh? Whats had to be said, has been said.

So move on.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828620
02/14/15 05:37 AM
02/14/15 05:37 AM
Oscarthedago Offline OP
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline OP
Capo
Fuck that SonnyBlack, this thread should continue so that anybody who has had a problem with this sick lowlife should be able to share. Next court date 2-23-15 in courtroom 902. I'll be following this case until the predator is locked in a fucking cage!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828632
02/14/15 08:56 AM
02/14/15 08:56 AM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Fuck that SonnyBlack, this thread should continue so that anybody who has had a problem with this sick lowlife should be able to share. Next court date 2-23-15 in courtroom 902. I'll be following this case until the predator is locked in a fucking cage!
what is his crime?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: yigido] #828633
02/14/15 09:02 AM
02/14/15 09:02 AM
Oscarthedago Offline OP
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline OP
Capo
Originally Posted By: yigido
what is his crime?

Read the thread

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828634
02/14/15 09:16 AM
02/14/15 09:16 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Apparently he and somebody assaulted a 80 year old woman.

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828635
02/14/15 09:23 AM
02/14/15 09:23 AM
Oscarthedago Offline OP
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline OP
Capo
Here is a photo of the predator from his OK Cupid Account:

[Photo removed. No matter what he's done, member names/photos are not to be posted here without their permission --JG]

His name is Jack B----- Jr. He has gone by the moniker Dicknose Moltisanti, jbell, Three Tomatos, Pimpanella and Liu. He has been an internet troll and a stalker of many posters on GBB and other mob related forums. He spent countless hours finding out who people were, where they lived, worked and spent leisure time. He sent me 37 pm's over the last 6 months (I wish I kept the other ones that I deleted) making comments about my wife, my daughter and family. He posted my home address online, a wedding photo of my wife and I and come to find out he's a sick, twisted criminal who preys upon people. He hacked my twitter account and other posters' private email addresses. He needs locked up in a cage. I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/15/15 01:12 PM. Reason: DO NOT POST REAL NAMES HERE --JG

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828636
02/14/15 09:34 AM
02/14/15 09:34 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Interesting. Because one of his pending charges is making terrorist threats:

1 18 § 2702 Aggravated Assault
2 18 § 3701 Robbery-Threat Immed Ser Injury
3 18 § 3921 Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop
4 18 § 3925 Receiving Stolen Property
5 18 § 903 Conspiracy
6 18 § 3502 Burglary
7 18 § 3503 Crim Tres-Break Into Structure
Firearms Not To Be Carried W/O
License
8 18 § 6106
9 18 § 6108 Carry Firearms Public In Phila
10 18 § 907 Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int
Terroristic Threats W/ Int To Terrorize
Another

11 18 § 2706
12 18 § 2701 Simple Assault
Recklessly Endangering Another
Person
13 18 § 2705
14 18 § 6105 Possession Of Firearm Prohibited
99999 18 § 3701 §§ A1I F1 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury Charge Changed
Criminal Conspiracy Engaging -
Aggravated Assault
99999 18 § 903 §§ A1 F1 Charge Changed
99999 18 § 3503 §§ A1I F3 Crim Tres-Enter Structure Charge Changed

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: pizzaboy] #828637
02/14/15 09:39 AM
02/14/15 09:39 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
But he's not a threat. Not without a ski mask, an accomplice, or a computer to hide behind. Thanks for posting that photo, Oscar.

I'm pretty good at this. I look in those eyes, and I see a cowardly marshmallow of a "man."

As an aside, it has his lawyer's name on the docket. I wonder how he'd feel about his client carrying on like this when he's had all these counts pending for close to five years (which means he's a fucking rat to begin with, because who gets charges like these adjourned for five years?).

A fat, homely rat. Looking for love on a dating site. And if that's the best picture he can come up with, I can see why he's still single. He won't be single for long, though. I'm sure he'll make a lovely prison bride.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828638
02/14/15 09:40 AM
02/14/15 09:40 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Oscar if you don't mind me asking why does this guy have it in for you? You're a relatively new user, like me and I haven't really noticed you having a beef with him or anybody.
From what I've heard he used to be around here for a while since his Dicknose days so why would he pick on you relentlessly?

Was there any perceived insult of whatever or did he simply pick you for no reason?

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Malandrino] #828642
02/14/15 09:49 AM
02/14/15 09:49 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Oscar if you don't mind me asking why does this guy have it in for you? You're a relatively new user, like me and I haven't really noticed you having a beef with him or anybody.
From what I've heard he used to be around here for a while since his Dicknose days so why would he pick on you relentlessly?

Was there any perceived insult of whatever or did he simply pick you for no reason?

He's gone after Oscar on other sites. Enough said.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828643
02/14/15 09:54 AM
02/14/15 09:54 AM
R
Revis_Knicks Offline
Was: Revis_Island
Revis_Knicks  Offline
R
Underboss
Wait so what's so wrong with him saying he's white instead of Native American again if he's half white?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828644
02/14/15 09:57 AM
02/14/15 09:57 AM
R
Revis_Knicks Offline
Revis_Knicks  Offline
R
Underboss
Oh nvmd I just read all the stuff you just put. I understand why you're mad now. I don't see the need for making fun of one's ethnic background in this case but to say you have a right to be mad is an understatement being that he was this volatile towards you. That's weird though. I never knew Dicknose Moltisant was like that.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828645
02/14/15 09:59 AM
02/14/15 09:59 AM
R
Revis_Knicks Offline
Revis_Knicks  Offline
R
Underboss
Here is a photo of the predator from his OK Cupid Account:

[Photo removed --JG]

His name is Jack B----- Jr. He has gone by the moniker Dicknose Moltisanti, jbell, Three Tomatos, Pimpanella and Liu. He has been an internet troll and a stalker of many posters on GBB and other mob related forums. He spent countless hours finding out who people were, where they lived, worked and spent leisure time. He sent me 37 pm's over the last 6 months (I wish I kept the other ones that I deleted) making comments about my wife, my daughter and family. He posted my home address online, a wedding photo of my wife and I and come to find out he's a sick, twisted criminal who preys upon people. He hacked my twitter account and other posters' private email addresses. He needs locked up in a cage. I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Thankfully he hasn't found anything on me. Haven't gotten a pm from him. But is he kicked from this website? If you guys said he was already I didn't see it because I haven't read all of the posts.

Last edited by J Geoff; 02/15/15 01:13 PM.
Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Revis_Knicks] #828646
02/14/15 10:02 AM
02/14/15 10:02 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
Wait so what's so wrong with him saying he's white instead of Native American again if he's half white?

That's what you're taking from this? Ethnicity? You have a strange obsession with ethnicity and skin tone, Revis. I like you. So let's not turn this into something it's not. But how would you feel if he got into the lives of your family members like he did to Oscar and some other members who I won't name to respect their privacy?

I couldn't give a shit if he was purple. This guy is a vile scumbag who has broken literally hundreds of privacy laws on these sites. And look at the charges pending against him now. The guy robbed an old lady!

But I'm glad that Oscar pointed out that he has a court date in two weeks, so let the State have him first. Because there's no statute of limitations to the problems he's facing when he comes home.

I'm done now.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Revis_Knicks] #828647
02/14/15 10:07 AM
02/14/15 10:07 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
Thankfully he hasn't found anything on me. Haven't gotten a pm from him. But is he kicked from this website? If you guys said he was already I didn't see it because I haven't read all of the posts.

He's been kicked off a hundred times. Oscar only named a few aliases. But there were a dozen more. And I guarantee that he's reading now, and he probably has an active account. He's crazy if he posts here, though. Not with his legal problems, and with Oscar's ties to Law Enforcement.

I don't do the law. Not how I was raised. But let the State have him first. I'm sure that karma will catch up to him when he comes home. Call it a hunch.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: Oscarthedago] #828648
02/14/15 10:09 AM
02/14/15 10:09 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
This is the guy? Just look at him what a fuckin joke. He has pm'd me a couple times too.

He certainly has messed with the WRONG people and he is certainly going to PAY. The guys DONE.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly [Re: pizzaboy] #828649
02/14/15 10:10 AM
02/14/15 10:10 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And I sent you a pm, Revis.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull