GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 90 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,130
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 58 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 57 58
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #897386
10/31/16 04:46 PM
10/31/16 04:46 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
all over the news at the moment over this election CNN must be going crazy

I know i dont live in the US so my view point will be different but i dont know how anyone can morally vote for either candidate the US has really disappointed me people over here just cant understand how the US has got into this situation why would anyone vote for these two in the primaries.

find it funny all the abuse obama gets in the US this guy has his problems but at least i always felt he was a good person Clinton and Trump really disgust me

This country has gone crazy. Tensions are high. Never seen it this bad.

I've been going back and forth, not sure who id like to see lose more. It's not that I even prefer one over the other, it's more like I'd like to see both sides lose.

I can't stand Hillary, she's the worst of the worst.

Trump is making all kinds of ridiculous promises. The extreme lunatics on the Left, have also helped fuel a small but growing authoritarian movement in the Right. Many of them backing Trump. I can go on and on, but I don't see a good outcome either way.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 10/31/16 04:47 PM.
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #897467
11/01/16 09:37 PM
11/01/16 09:37 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
i dont know how anyone can morally vote for either candidate

Supreme Court appointments, which are lifetime appointments. One appointment for certain, likely one or two more throughout the duration of whoever's presidency. Part of the Trump campaign's strategy is hoping to discourage enough people from participating in the process to give them just enough of an edge, but it doesn't look like it's working, thank goodness.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897472
11/01/16 10:38 PM
11/01/16 10:38 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Federal judges retain their appointments "during good behavior" as stated in the Constitution.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897477
11/02/16 01:42 AM
11/02/16 01:42 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Supreme Court appointments, which are lifetime appointments. One appointment for certain, likely one or two more throughout the duration of whoever's presidency. Part of the Trump campaign's strategy is hoping to discourage enough people from participating in the process to give them just enough of an edge, but it doesn't look like it's working, thank goodness.

Precisely why Hillary being elected would be disastrous. Her Supreme Court picks would be as bad as Obama's. Just more liberal activists, in the style of Ginsberg, who don't care what the Constitution actually says or staying within their legal bounds but just forcing their warped views and agenda on society.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/02/16 01:44 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #897481
11/02/16 02:31 AM
11/02/16 02:31 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
who don't care what the Constitution actually says or staying within their legal bounds but just forcing their warped views and agenda on society.

Sounds like Scalia.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897485
11/02/16 02:47 AM
11/02/16 02:47 AM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy

Well said, Oak.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897516
11/02/16 04:45 PM
11/02/16 04:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

who don't care what the Constitution actually says or staying within their legal bounds but just forcing their warped views and agenda on society.

Sounds like Scalia.

Exactly. Scalia was one of the justices who actually understood their role.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897539
11/03/16 07:58 AM
11/03/16 07:58 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897540
11/03/16 09:36 AM
11/03/16 09:36 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: BlackFamily] #897551
11/03/16 01:49 PM
11/03/16 01:49 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

TERRIBLE..just terrible. What's the racial climate in that town,BlackFam? It's either political skullduggery by person working for Dem.s or purely racist person trying to set off a race war. Either way, person who did it should be put before a firing squad.

Re: News [Re: BlackFamily] #897552
11/03/16 01:50 PM
11/03/16 01:50 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

I hate to say it, but because there's been so many previous examples I have to wonder if this is a hoax. Back in the 1990s there was a series of black church fires and a lot of people believed they were perpetrated by white racists or the Klan. Then it turns out that a young black female arsonist was charged, apparently wanting it to seem that white racists burned the churches. I would be surprised if a Hillary supporter didn't vandalize this church.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #897558
11/03/16 03:49 PM
11/03/16 03:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

TERRIBLE..just terrible. What's the racial climate in that town,BlackFam? It's either political skullduggery by person working for Dem.s

Republicans have mastered that game, too.

Ashley Todd.

Never Forget.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897580
11/03/16 07:18 PM
11/03/16 07:18 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Another tu quoque fallacy, and a weak one at that. Did the Ashley Todd case involve church vandalism or church fires? No, but she was quickly exposed as a fraudster, put in jail and ordered psychiatric counseling. While she was promoted by the Drudge Report, others on the Right, such as Michelle Malkin, immediately saw through her and wrote about it. There was no cover-up, and as a never-been-a-Republican I can say that it's clear that she doesn't represent them, nor have they "mastered that game" since their participation in these hoaxes is so rare.

On the other hand cheating and hoaxes do find greater acceptance in the Democratic Party, as evidence by the Wikileaks exposures of Debbie Wassermann Schultz and her successor Donna Brazile. Sneaking answers to a Presidential candidate when you're supposed to be fair and neutral is a pretty big deal. Paying people to start fights in Trump rallies is a pretty big deal too. Despite all that I'm not going to paint all Democrats with a broad brush and claim that they "mastered that game."

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #897583
11/03/16 07:56 PM
11/03/16 07:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, you must have forgotten that the McCain campaign did seize on Ashley's claims, including a publicized phone call from McCain himself to the Todd family, that FoxNews covered like the Super Bowl.

Fast forward to 2016...Trump's campaign office is vandalized or something. Riiight.

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Debbie Wassermann Schultz and her successor Donna Brazile.

lol. Who?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897593
11/04/16 12:47 AM
11/04/16 12:47 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Yeah, you must have forgotten that the McCain campaign did seize on Ashley's claims, including a publicized phone call from McCain himself to the Todd family, that FoxNews covered like the Super Bowl.

Fast forward to 2016...Trump's campaign office is vandalized or something. Riiight.

All that shows is that McCain and Fox fell for her hoax. If you have some evidence that the campaign was actually behind it, let's see it. (I'll give my response in advance: Oh, no evidence? Of course. What else is new?)

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Debbie Wassermann Schultz and her successor Donna Brazile.

lol. Who?

You know, the people who give you your talking points.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897594
11/04/16 12:54 AM
11/04/16 12:54 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What talking points? Who are Debbie Wassermann Schults and Donna Brazile? I don't watch cable news. Get all my news from following various news agencies and writers on twitter. I watch the local news on DVR just for train wrecks. I haven't watched CNN or MSNBC in a few years. FoxNews since 2008, you know, when McCain and Palin pounced all over that bogus Ashley Todd story. I'm not voting Democrat because of any talking points. I'm voting Democrat the same reason most voters are, because the Republican party is so crazy now that it's scary. And they're running Donald Trump for president. Yes, Donald Trump. lol.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897595
11/04/16 01:23 AM
11/04/16 01:23 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
What talking points? Who are Debbie Wassermann Schults and Donna Brazile? I don't watch cable news. Get all my news from following various news agencies and writers on twitter. I watch the local news on DVR just for train wrecks. I haven't watched CNN or MSNBC in a few years. FoxNews since 2008, you know, when McCain and Palin pounced all over that bogus Ashley Todd story. I'm not voting Democrat because of any talking points. I'm voting Democrat the same reason most voters are, because the Republican party is so crazy now that it's scary. And they're running Donald Trump for president. Yes, Donald Trump. lol.

Yeah, right. There have been stories all over Twitter and FB about DWS and Brazile. BTW, just because Trump is bad doesn't make Clinton good. Not unless you like corrupt crony-corporate owned warmongers, that is.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897602
11/04/16 02:29 AM
11/04/16 02:29 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If there were stories on my twitter feed about these irrelevant people you're talking about, I wasn't paying attention, and scrolled right past them. I don't concern myself with no-names.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897608
11/04/16 02:49 AM
11/04/16 02:49 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Yet one more reason Obama can't leave office soon enough...

Feds Order Law Enforcement Agencies to Ignore Drug Use, Criminal Records to Hire Minorities

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/1...ire-minorities/

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #897612
11/04/16 03:15 AM
11/04/16 03:15 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Feds Order Law Enforcement Agencies to Ignore Drug Use, Criminal Records to Hire Minorities

Um...

No, he doesn't.

Read the actual article.

He's asking them, when doing background checks, to at least discern past criminal convictions from one another based on their severity, including admitted drug use that didn't result in a criminal conviction.

This request is obviously designed to discourage recruiters from using youthful indiscretions like a speeding ticket or smoking weed at a party against applicants and classifying them all under a large blanket which labels them as having a criminal background. In other words, recruiters are obviously finding any petty thing they can in applicants' pasts to counter the federal government's attempt to bring ethnic diversity to law enforcement agencies that sorely need it.

I don't totally blame you for misunderstanding the article, however, because the right wing web site you got it from obviously uses a headline that was out of context as click bait.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897620
11/04/16 08:12 AM
11/04/16 08:12 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Fucking al qaeda planning a possible terror attack in VA or TX on MondAy. I hope this isnt tbe start of a new wave.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897639
11/04/16 01:17 PM
11/04/16 01:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. blueracing we only had to worry about that stuff when Bush was president. Like on 9/11. They never pull off these attacks when Democrats are in charge. Fact. They just make threats.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897666
11/04/16 03:33 PM
11/04/16 03:33 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Um...

No, he doesn't.

Read the actual article.

He's asking them, when doing background checks, to at least discern past criminal convictions from one another based on their severity, including admitted drug use that didn't result in a criminal conviction.

This request is obviously designed to discourage recruiters from using youthful indiscretions like a speeding ticket or smoking weed at a party against applicants and classifying them all under a large blanket which labels them as having a criminal background. In other words, recruiters are obviously finding any petty thing they can in applicants' pasts to counter the federal government's attempt to bring ethnic diversity to law enforcement agencies that sorely need it.

I don't totally blame you for misunderstanding the article, however, because the right wing web site you got it from obviously uses a headline that was out of context as click bait.

I didn't misunderstand the artice, nor am I shocked by your expected spin response. This is just liberal driven affirmative action like we've seen before. Lowering or altering the standards, in the name of "diversity," so the unqualified can get in.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897676
11/04/16 05:01 PM
11/04/16 05:01 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Your fearless leader Obama paid how much to Iran in ransom? I believe their was a xmas party that went bad last year. Their was the boston marathon incident. I thought Oak was gone for good. What a tease.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897746
11/05/16 06:39 PM
11/05/16 06:39 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
lol. blueracing we only had to worry about that stuff when Bush was president. Like on 9/11. They never pull off these attacks when Democrats are in charge. Fact. They just make threats.

What about when the Trade Center was bombed in 1993? I remember that well because I was in Jersey. Bill Clinton was President.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897749
11/05/16 08:14 PM
11/05/16 08:14 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What about it?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897759
11/05/16 10:58 PM
11/05/16 10:58 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What a surprise. The candidate that promotes violence gets violence. It's called karma. I'd feel safer at any rap concert than I would at a Trump rally. Not a good look 3 days before the election.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897760
11/05/16 11:47 PM
11/05/16 11:47 PM
C
carlitosway Offline
Wiseguy
carlitosway  Offline
C
Wiseguy
What a surprise. The candidate that promotes violence gets violence. It's called karma. I'd feel safer at any rap concert than I would at a Trump rally. Not a good look 3 days before the election.

I despise both Hillary and Trump both and politics in general. I am confused by your reference to feeling safe at a rap concert though. It is quite a racial comment if I may say so. What are you trying to say? Rap concerts by black rappers are extremely violent because all black people are violent and only black people attend said concerts?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #897764
11/06/16 12:25 AM
11/06/16 12:25 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It's already been pointed out to your sorry liberal butt that there's been waaaay more violence and rioting from Hillary supporters/Trump haters than by Trump supporters. Just go on YouTube and see for yourself.

But we all know you won't. Whenever you're shown to be wrong, which is pretty much all the time, you make some weak retort (or don't answer at all) and then move on while hoping nobody will notice.

Re: News [Re: carlitosway] #897765
11/06/16 12:55 AM
11/06/16 12:55 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: carlitosway
It is quite a racial comment if I may say so.

No, it isn't. And, I'll speak for myself.

Page 43 of 58 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull