GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,171
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 58 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887317
07/08/16 01:09 AM
07/08/16 01:09 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hundreds of well trained, armed "good guys with guns" could not stop this. 11 of their own hit, 4 killed.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887319
07/08/16 01:20 AM
07/08/16 01:20 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Video of the suspect? (No, not the idiot in the camo shirt)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/751280502359793664/video/1

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887320
07/08/16 02:14 AM
07/08/16 02:14 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

3 suspects reportedly in custody and a 4th cornered by police in parking garage.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887322
07/08/16 03:17 AM
07/08/16 03:17 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Greatest number of police killed at one time since 9/11. We need to keep their families in our prayers.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887323
07/08/16 03:36 AM
07/08/16 03:36 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
OakAsFan is cookcounty. Not sure why people are falling for his crap.

Re: News [Re: Camarel] #887324
07/08/16 04:41 AM
07/08/16 04:41 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Camarel

how many blacks are gonna get murdered by the police tomorrow is what i'm concerned with

it won't be good for america if somebody copycats this shooting

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887325
07/08/16 05:07 AM
07/08/16 05:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I just hope those black guys doing the killing are making a lot of money from all the killing of the cops. Other wise they better find a better guys to work for then anarchists. They pay chump change. They make the real money those white guys in their late 60s.

See Obama brings people together to kill other people.

Well too bad there is not much money from black guys killing other black guys.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #887330
07/08/16 07:18 AM
07/08/16 07:18 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: Camarel

how many blacks are gonna get murdered by the police tomorrow is what i'm concerned with

it won't be good for america if somebody copycats this shooting

Cops don't operate like vigilante gangs or an army who mow down their enemies. Wrongly shootings by police are rare. In fact more cops have been killed by criminals than cops killing unarmed people. If you want to read the facts on police shootings then read this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true...y-surprise-you/

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #887331
07/08/16 07:19 AM
07/08/16 07:19 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

What we saw last night in Dallas - THAT was murder.

Even with bad officer involved shootings, where they deserve to be prosecuted, there isn't prior intent like this. And let's not forget that most of these officer involved shootings are later found justified. But even if the latest two in Minnesota and Louisiana are found to be bad shootings, what happened in Dallas took away a lot of sympathy blacks are looking for.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887332
07/08/16 07:26 AM
07/08/16 07:26 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Anyway, 5 dead cops total. Another 8 wounded.

2 men and a woman are in custody. The 4th suspect killed himself.

Fortunately Texas has the death penalty for these pieces of shit.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887336
07/08/16 09:05 AM
07/08/16 09:05 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

This is who they are killing cops for. This is their cause.

http://gotnews.com/confirmed-bloods-gangbanger-altonsterling-owned-illegal-gun-drug-gun-convictions

A pederast and gangbanger.

Wears many different hats.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887341
07/08/16 09:56 AM
07/08/16 09:56 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
"Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

This definitely doesn't help the Black Lies Matter group even the group responsible had no affiliation, I'd be interested to see what Shaun White from NY Daily News writes about this.

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/08/16 10:14 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #887350
07/08/16 10:24 AM
07/08/16 10:24 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

http://gotnews.com/confirmed-bloods-gangbanger-altonsterling-owned-illegal-gun-drug-gun-convictions

that's a narrow perception. it's not Alton Sterling exactly who this is happening over, he's just the latest victim in a very long line.. nobody is saying the guy was a saint but the fact remains he didn't deserve to get killed, just like many others who are killed by the cops don't deserve it.

Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #887352
07/08/16 10:48 AM
07/08/16 10:48 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

that's quite a reputable source you're using there.

anyway, there was another man killed the day after Alton Sterling, his name was Philando Castile.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #887357
07/08/16 11:53 AM
07/08/16 11:53 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

that's quite a reputable source you're using there.

anyway, there was another man killed the day after Alton Sterling, his name was Philando Castile.

More details have emerged about the man who was fatally shot by a Minnesota police officer during a traffic stop Wednesday night as he sat in a car with a woman and child.

The victim has been identified by family as Philando Castile. He was employed as a nutrition services assistant from November 2002 until being promoted to a nutrition services supervisor at J.J. Hill Montessori Magnet School Aug. 11, 2014, according to the St. Paul Public Schools.

Castile also worked at Arlington High School and Chelsea Heights Elementary School during his employment with the district, the school system said.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887359
07/08/16 12:06 PM
07/08/16 12:06 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The link I provided refers to Alton Sterling. Having seen the footage I am willing to reserve judgement on the circumstances that led to that shooting until all the facts prevail.

Having seen the footage from the Castile shooting, I am at a loss of words as to how the victim ended up dead.

I don't think it's helpful that the people who protest these shootings use Trayvon Martin's likeness for their campaign, as he was not entirely faultless for the circumstances that led to his death.

I think it's like what Louis CK said about mild racism, how we're all a little bit racist.

These cops obviously have a culturally ingrained fear of black people. I'm not saying it's wrong or right; I'm not a cop who has interactions with black people on a daily basis that feeds into that fear.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #887360
07/08/16 12:07 PM
07/08/16 12:07 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
what happened in Dallas took away a lot of sympathy blacks are looking for.

This seems like something a white person would say in the 1950s.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887363
07/08/16 12:26 PM
07/08/16 12:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
what happened in Dallas took away a lot of sympathy blacks are looking for.

This seems like something a white person would say in the 1950s.

OK Mr. Knee-jerk Racism Whiner. Leave it to you to miss the point I was making.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887370
07/08/16 01:10 PM
07/08/16 01:10 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

5 Statistics You Need to Know About Cops Killing Blacks

The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings have caused an uproar among leftists because they fuel their narrative that racist white police officers are hunting down innocent black men. But the statistics – brought to light by the superb work of Heather MacDonald – tell a different story.

Here are five key statistics you need to know about cops killing blacks.

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. According to data compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black. The majority of these victims had a gun or "were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force," according to MacDonald in a speech at Hillsdale College.

Some may argue that these statistics are evidence of racist treatment toward blacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 12 percent of the population. But as MacDonald writes in The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

"Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force," writes MacDonald.

MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

"The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black," MacDonald said. "Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods."

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to MacDonald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said MacDonald in her Hillsdale speech.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story. In August 2015, the ratio was seven-to-one of unarmed black men dying from police gunshots compared to unarmed white men; the ratio was six-to-one by the end of 2015. But MacDonald points out in The Marshall Project that looking at the details of the actual incidents that occurred paints a different picture:

The “unarmed” label is literally accurate, but it frequently fails to convey highly-charged policing situations. In a number of cases, if the victim ended up being unarmed, it was certainly not for lack of trying. At least five black victims had reportedly tried to grab the officer’s gun, or had been beating the cop with his own equipment. Some were shot from an accidental discharge triggered by their own assault on the officer. And two individuals included in the Post’s “unarmed black victims” category were struck by stray bullets aimed at someone else in justified cop shootings. If the victims were not the intended targets, then racism could have played no role in their deaths.

In one of those unintended cases, an undercover cop from the New York Police Department was conducting a gun sting in Mount Vernon, just north of New York City. One of the gun traffickers jumped into the cop’s car, stuck a pistol to his head, grabbed $2,400 and fled. The officer gave chase and opened fire after the thief again pointed his gun at him. Two of the officer’s bullets accidentally hit a 61-year-old bystander, killing him. That older man happened to be black, but his race had nothing to do with his tragic death. In the other collateral damage case, Virginia Beach, Virginia, officers approached a car parked at a convenience store that had a homicide suspect in the passenger seat. The suspect opened fire, sending a bullet through an officer’s shirt. The cops returned fire, killing their assailant as well as a woman in the driver’s seat. That woman entered the Post’s database without qualification as an “unarmed black victim” of police fire.

MacDonald examines a number of other instances, including unarmed black men in San Diego, CA and Prince George's County, MD attempting to reach for a gun in a police officer's holster. In the San Diego case, the unarmed black man actually "jumped the officer" and assaulted him, and the cop shot the man since he was "fearing for his life." MacDonald also notes that there was an instance in 2015 where "three officers were killed with their own guns, which the suspects had wrestled from them."

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Gary Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to MacDonald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Despite the facts, the anti-police rhetoric of Black Lives Matter and their leftist sympathizers have resulted in what MacDonald calls the "Ferguson Effect," as murders have spiked by 17 percent among the 50 biggest cities in the U.S. as a result of cops being more reluctant to police neighborhoods out of fear of being labeled as racists. Additionally, there have been over twice as many cops victimized by fatal shootings in the first three months of 2016.

Anti-police rhetoric has deadly consequences.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887375
07/08/16 01:47 PM
07/08/16 01:47 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Interesting. What could possibly be the reason the BR police snatched the tape? I just can't think of one...

Baton Rouge Police Took Alton Sterling Surveillance Video Without a Warrant or Permission

The store’s owner said minutes after the deadly shooting, officers took a hard drive against his wishes and there’s no record they even asked a judge to do it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...permission.html

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/08/16 01:47 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887376
07/08/16 02:07 PM
07/08/16 02:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@faithful

cops are the biggest gang in the country

your rhetoric and people who think like you are the reason the dallas incident occurred

@ivyleague

if people like yourself keep up this hate rhetoric this nonsense will continue

racist bigots are the reason somebody will probably copycat last nights events

Re: News [Re: cookcounty] #887378
07/08/16 02:18 PM
07/08/16 02:18 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

@ivyleague

if people like yourself keep up this hate rhetoric this nonsense will continue

racist bigots are the reason somebody will probably copycat last nights events

Excuse me Mr. "Cops are the Biggest Gang I'm the Country," but what "hate rhetoric" have I made?

It never ceases to amaze me how quick one is slapped with the "racist" or "bigot" label if you don't agree with the liberal race narrative. It's how they try to shutdown opposition and it's lazy and dishonest. The irony is, by overusing them they've rendered those terms almost meaningless.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887380
07/08/16 03:07 PM
07/08/16 03:07 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
@ IvyLeague, unless http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler this is some bullshit propaganda. I'm going to have say, here are the statistics. Unfortunately nobody wants to hear the truth.

The police are the biggest gang? Let's get rid of them and have to deal with the next biggest gang. Black lives matter? Everyone's life matters. I thought it's not politically correct to say black, but rather African American which makes no fucking sense to me. You were born in the USA, you're American. You dont like it go back to Acrica and deal with the genocide going on over there.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887381
07/08/16 03:22 PM
07/08/16 03:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The timing of this is very suspicious, just about the time several protests were planned nation wide. Now they probably won't be allowed. Works out pretty good for those who didn't want the protests to happen. The backgrounds of these shooters should be heavily scrutinized.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887383
07/08/16 03:43 PM
07/08/16 03:43 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
The timing of this is very suspicious, just about the time several protests were planned nation wide. Now they probably won't be allowed. Works out pretty good for those who didn't want the protests to happen. The backgrounds of these shooters should be heavily scrutinized.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887384
07/08/16 04:16 PM
07/08/16 04:16 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Two thoughtful and reasonable pieces published today:

The Uncomfortable Reason Why It Came To This In Dallas Yesterday

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/08/uncomfortable-reason-came-dallas-yesterday/

A Confession…

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/08/a-confession/

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887387
07/08/16 05:43 PM
07/08/16 05:43 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887389
07/08/16 06:14 PM
07/08/16 06:14 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Study: 11-25% Decrease in Prescription Use in Medical Marijuana States

Seniors with Medical Marijuana Access Use Fewer Prescription Drugs. Medicare saved $165 million in states with medical cannabis, study says

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/seniors-with-medical

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887391
07/08/16 06:44 PM
07/08/16 06:44 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Ah yes , another misfortunate event. I see everybody stating the usual, Cookcounty's rhetoric, Ivy's stats on deck, OakasFan's salt shaking , Blueracing's newbie, And F1's scale of balance.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: News [Re: BlackFamily] #887400
07/08/16 08:16 PM
07/08/16 08:16 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Ah yes , another misfortunate event. I see everybody stating the usual, Cookcounty's rhetoric, Ivy's stats on deck, OakasFan's salt shaking , Blueracing's newbie, And F1's scale of balance.

I guess we all know our role.

Page 20 of 58 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull