GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (furio_from_naples, 2 invisible), 108 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,356
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,193
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
European terrorism #822607
01/07/15 10:43 AM
01/07/15 10:43 AM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Now the radical muslims have stormed a satirical newspaper office killing 12 people- at last count. They were armed with automatic assault rifles and were heard (And recorded)shouting "Alla Aqbar" or however you spell it. The French have let them push them around too long and now they are emboldened and see France as weak, just like they are seeing the USA. It is time for us and our allies to declare war on radical islam before they take over everything, and don't think it can't be done. Remember hitler. It is known that they have sleeper cells in USA. Only a matter of time before they strike.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822608
01/07/15 10:49 AM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Fucking bastards. Saw it on the news while eating lunch. Maybe now the French will kick these animals out of their country. Europe's got no balls to deal with these people, and they couldn't even protect this newspaper's right to produce satire.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822609
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
These assholes bring a shame to the rest of us. They should hang them all. But I think an European all out war against radical Islam wouldn't have the desired results.
And also Im not so sure they are taking over everything. Me as a Muslim and the most of us are also against them( ISIS, al qaeda, etc.)
Radicalism is a problem in Islamic countries too not just in the west.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822622
01/07/15 11:34 AM
01/07/15 11:34 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Sad as it is, horrible days like today will hopefully help open the eyes of Europe before it's too late. What needs to happen is an immigration stop from Muslim countries, deportation for every Arab that even jaywalks (European passport or no, I really don't care at this point) and the realization that Europe still needs a strong defense force. I've sad it before, allowing mass immigration from Muslim countries for the last 60 years is Europe's biggest mistake since Hitler.

In my country, there are areas in the big city's were Jewish people can't walk on the street because of who they are. Our politicians do nothing, cowards that they are. We're talking 70 years after the Holocaust and Jews again have to be afraid in Amsterdam. My family is Catholic, but as far as I'm concerned Europe has a Christian/Jewish culture. The end.

I wish my French brothers well and I hope they will catch these three animals soon, shoot them cripple and lock them up for live in a dark french prison.

Re: European terrorism [Re: Chopper2012] #822627
01/07/15 12:02 PM
01/07/15 12:02 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
Sad as it is, horrible days like today will hopefully help open the eyes of Europe before it's too late. What needs to happen is an immigration stop from Muslim countries, deportation for every Arab that even jaywalks (European passport or no, I really don't care at this point) and the realization that Europe still needs a strong defense force. I've sad it before, allowing mass immigration from Muslim countries for the last 60 years is Europe's biggest mistake since Hitler.

In my country, there are areas in the big city's were Jewish people can't walk on the street because of who they are. Our politicians do nothing, cowards that they are. We're talking 70 years after the Holocaust and Jews again have to be afraid in Amsterdam. My family is Catholic, but as far as I'm concerned Europe has a Christian/Jewish culture. The end.

I wish my French brothers well and I hope they will catch these three animals soon, shoot them cripple and lock them up for live in a dark french prison.

Im from Utrecht and I understand what you are talking about, but dont you think deporting these people will make things worse?
Pushing away problems, creating hate against the government involved in this deportation process, giving them a reason to unify. Terrorism unfortunatelly wont be solved by deporting people to their home country.
And I can understand the hate against some of us immigrants, but working together will yield better results imo instead of pusing us away.

Re: European terrorism [Re: yigido] #822634
01/07/15 12:43 PM
01/07/15 12:43 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
I absolutely believe it's the answer, my eyes have been open for quite some time now and I strongly believe the integration of the Muslim people has failed completely. Our cultures do not mix, it's that simple.

The latest news coming out now is that the three terrorists are 'homegrown', meaning they are born in France. So now in the next couple of days the left wing will tell us that therefore they are 'French'. But you see, they are not French. They're Moroccan, Libyan, Algerian or whatever who had every change to make something of themselves in the free West, but have chosen to attack us instead. Fuck them.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822637
01/07/15 12:52 PM
01/07/15 12:52 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Horrible. I'm also from Europe and I know plenty people of a Muslim background. I really mean it when I say that there are a lot of great guys among them. In terms of radical Islamism there are very little problems with the Turkish and Albanian communities. Most of the problems are with people from an Arab background, North Africans, mostly Moroccans over here. And it really is a shame, because some of the greatest guys are Moroccan, but they also have some of the worst.

Radical idiots will only stereotype their own community. That way a lot of indigenous people (especially if they personally know few immigrants) will continuously be confronted with the worst aspects of the immigrant population. And to be honest, if you put yourself in their shoes those feelings of contempt become understandable. And backlash can get horribly extreme when the pot finally boils over, even with the current pacifistic culture of most Western Europeans.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 01/07/15 01:01 PM.
Re: European terrorism [Re: TheKillingJoke] #822645
01/07/15 01:28 PM
01/07/15 01:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
@KJ

There's a large Albanian Muslim population here in the Bronx. I have one as a partner in one of my buildings. And you only have to hear how he curses these assholes for giving them all a bad name. It reminds me of the way my grandfather would bitch about the Mafia giving all Italians a bad name.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: European terrorism [Re: TheKillingJoke] #822646
01/07/15 01:31 PM
01/07/15 01:31 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
And where is the mass outcry from the Muslim community in Europe against terrorism? Where are their mass demonstrations against this violence?

Most of them either remain quiet or they outright support the violence against the West mad . I fear the worst is yet to come, and maybe we will even see civil war in the future. I don't wish for it, but a lot of the signs are there.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822647
01/07/15 01:44 PM
01/07/15 01:44 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Tragic.May God help the victims famillies,the state of France too,and today of all days.Today the Orthodox cristians celebrate christmas.Serbs,Russians,Georgians etc.Nobody deserves to day like that,may God helps us all of what is yet to come.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822651
01/07/15 01:53 PM
01/07/15 01:53 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
True there is no mass outcry against terrorism and I still cant understand why there isn't. But the truth is many people are against it and these terrorists are a couple individuals in Europe. The huge support in the middle east stems from multiple factors, but the support in Europe from normal people for terrorism isn't that much of a concern imo.

And about the Arabs it is sadly true that most radicals come from them. I still firmly believe that the west and middle east can mix if done properly. Most of us have been reluctant to mix with Europeans and vice versa.

And indeed may god help the victims' families.

Re: European terrorism [Re: Chopper2012] #822652
01/07/15 01:55 PM
01/07/15 01:55 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
And where is the mass outcry from the Muslim community in Europe against terrorism? Where are their mass demonstrations against this violence?

Most of them either remain quiet or they outright support the violence against the West mad . I fear the worst is yet to come, and maybe we will even see civil war in the future. I don't wish for it, but a lot of the signs are there.

Yes and I agree with you on that. And in that way they're like a lot of minority communities: they're so quick to point out the faults of the other, yet they never seem to condemn their own. And that's what bothers me the most about their community as a whole. Individually I mostly get along with them.

A civil war? I won't say this isn't possible. I don't think it's near just yet, but in the future I won't leave out the possibility of something like that happening. Following WWII most Western Europeans have been holding rather pacifistic ideals. But a bucket can only hold so much water before it runs over...

Re: European terrorism [Re: pizzaboy] #822658
01/07/15 02:12 PM
01/07/15 02:12 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
@KJ

There's a large Albanian Muslim population here in the Bronx. I have one as a partner in one of my buildings. And you only have to hear how he curses these assholes for giving them all a bad name. It reminds me of the way my grandfather would bitch about the Mafia giving all Italians a bad name.

I know a couple of Albanians, most of them are from Kosovo (which is widely viewed as the more "backwards" Albanian majority area). But while a certain portion of them is involved in crime -mostly within their own community- they're in general not a problem or a threat for the indigenous community. Most of them aren't really religious anyway, or at least not strict. Nationalistic as hell? That's a different story lol

Same goes for Turks. Like the Albanians, they mostly keep to their own community. Most of them are in fact hardworking. Over here you often get stereotypical remarks about the "lazy Turk", but in my opinion this is completely untrue. The vast majority of them have steady jobs and I guess a lot of people confuse them with Moroccans. I honestly don't know the reason for that because I can tell the difference between a Turk and a Moroccan in a heartbeat. Radical Islamism with Turks is -over here anyway- almost non-existant. Once in a while you may get the odd one out, but in general I don't mind Albanians and Turks at all.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822674
01/07/15 03:28 PM
01/07/15 03:28 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Religion of peace smile

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822675
01/07/15 03:34 PM
01/07/15 03:34 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
The policies of these globalist multicultural libs have consquences. And when you bring in a foreign, hostile, 3rd century population because you no longer feel the need to have children, you get modern europe. I hope people over there wake up to the fact they are going to cease to have a pluaristic, open society if they keep importing lunatics

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822678
01/07/15 03:53 PM
01/07/15 03:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Fox reports that the French have killed one terrorists and captured 2.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822710
01/07/15 06:03 PM
01/07/15 06:03 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
It's unconfirmed though

Re: European terrorism [Re: rockstar_man45] #822764
01/08/15 01:24 AM
01/08/15 01:24 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
There will be more and more incidents like this I am afraid because the terror groups have their bases and breeding grounds in the West now. I truly fear for the world my grand kids will inhabit. Luckily I will have done my bit for mankind by then and shuffled off my mortal coil....

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822812
01/08/15 08:09 AM
01/08/15 08:09 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

This is what 12 people in France died for?

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822873
01/08/15 02:18 PM
01/08/15 02:18 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
One solution from a man in Texas.

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me; I know it WILL bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it…I just kill it.

I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me. I just kill them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes.

Do I fear them? Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family? Yes!! And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve....I kill them... As a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact that these jihadists' are telling the world their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. They have just posted two graphic videos on the Internet showing them beheading Americans. They are serious. They are exactly like rattlesnakes. It is high time for us to start acting accordingly!

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: European terrorism [Re: MaryCas] #822894
01/08/15 03:21 PM
01/08/15 03:21 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
One solution from a man in Texas.

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me; I know it WILL bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it…I just kill it.

I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me. I just kill them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes.

Do I fear them? Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family? Yes!! And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve....I kill them... As a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact that these jihadists' are telling the world their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. They have just posted two graphic videos on the Internet showing them beheading Americans. They are serious. They are exactly like rattlesnakes. It is high time for us to start acting accordingly!

+1,000,000 smile

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: European terrorism [Re: olivant] #822904
01/08/15 04:55 PM
01/08/15 04:55 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: olivant
Fox reports that the French have killed one terrorists and captured 2.

boy did that turn out to be completely wrong

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822906
01/08/15 05:00 PM
01/08/15 05:00 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Ch7 did the same and apologized.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822908
01/08/15 05:36 PM
01/08/15 05:36 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
these people that kill like they did in france deserve no mercy. when captured they should face a firing squad, instead of wasting time on a long trial.

swift justice and firing squads might help stop some of the violence. anyone agree?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: European terrorism [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822911
01/08/15 06:15 PM
01/08/15 06:15 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
these people that kill like they did in france deserve no mercy. when captured they should face a firing squad, instead of wasting time on a long trial.

swift justice and firing squads might help stop some of the violence. anyone agree?

You taught me a lot about religion,Binnie.

Re: European terrorism [Re: bigboy] #822930
01/08/15 08:27 PM
01/08/15 08:27 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
The fact that these fuckers haven't been caught yet is amazing. Call me crazy, but this leads me to believe that these guys have a significant network they can rely on to hide them. France has the largest Muslim population in Europe, it's conceivable, as Yogi stated, there are cells within France sheltering them.

Prayers to France and to the families of these innocent victims, but this should be a lesson to Europe. You let these people in your country, where the culture comparison is literally night and day you're going to face killings like this every day. That's not to say every immigrant from the Muslim world is a terrorist, but from the start it should have been more controlled

Re: European terrorism [Re: Binnie_Coll] #822931
01/08/15 08:49 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

The french will probably give him some therapy and call it a day. Least you think this is in jest: Denmark has a government program that accepts ISIS fighters back and gives them some therapy so they arent mean anymore.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 01/08/15 08:49 PM.

Re: European terrorism [Re: rockstar_man45] #822932
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
The fact that these fuckers haven't been caught yet is amazing. Call me crazy, but this leads me to believe that these guys have a significant network they can rely on to hide them. France has the largest Muslim population in Europe, it's conceivable, as Yogi stated, there are cells within France sheltering them.

Prayers to France and to the families of these innocent victims, but this should be a lesson to Europe. You let these people in your country, where the culture comparison is literally night and day you're going to face killings like this every day. That's not to say every immigrant from the Muslim world is a terrorist, but from the start it should have been more controlled

the head of britians m-15 security warned the west today that al-Queda operatives in Syria, may be planning major attacks against the west. he said they plan to cause large scale loss of life by attacking transport systems, and Iconic targets, in the U.S. and the U.K.

it was a rare public statement, he last spoke in public in oct 2014, he said " further attacks may be coming"

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: European terrorism [Re: LittleNicky] #822934
01/08/15 08:53 PM
01/08/15 08:53 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

The french will probably give him some therapy and call it a day. Least you think this is in jest: Denmark has a government program that accepts ISIS fighters back and gives them some therapy so they arent mean anymore.

you and I both know they had better change their policies real quick, or the enemy will win.

Re: European terrorism [Re: LittleNicky] #822944
01/09/15 04:42 AM
01/09/15 04:42 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

The French are going to kill them today or give them live in prison. Those are the only two options as far as the French are concerned. Comparing Denmark to France is like comparing the US to Guatemala.

And believe me, it's better to be killed than to spend live in a French prison.

Last edited by Chopper2012; 01/09/15 04:46 AM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull