GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 99 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,726
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
"Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops #820032
12/20/14 05:08 PM
12/20/14 05:08 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882105/Two-New-York-police-officers-shot-Brooklyn.html

Well done. I hope the protesters are happy with their dead cops chants and the media with their retarded lie-filled accounts that really shook the lunatic tree.

Dumbfuck deblasio better not step within a mile of these guys funerals. For the cops on the beat- we appreciate your efforts and service. You are the only thing that stand between civil society and complete mad max world .

Last edited by LittleNicky; 12/20/14 05:09 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820034
12/20/14 05:15 PM
12/20/14 05:15 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I just read this article about this here:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

Such a sad thing, this is just not the way to go about it. I understand the people's frustration with the cops, it's true the brutality has reached an alarming rate, but killing them will only make things worse for everybody and only further reinforce the police state and crackdowns.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: Malandrino] #820037
12/20/14 05:23 PM
12/20/14 05:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I just read this article about this here:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

Such a sad thing, this is just not the way to go about it. I understand the people's frustration with the cops, it's true the brutality has reached an alarming rate, but killing them will only make things worse for everybody and only further reinforce the police state and crackdowns.

Again, this isn't your part of the world, Malandrino. You come from, and still live in, a war torn area where the police state that you're referring to is all too real. But not here in New York City (where I've lived for 55 years).

The cops are not a "necessary evil" here. They're necessary for the survival of our way of life. The world needs law and order, buddy. We don't want, or need, anarchy in this beautiful country.

Shout out to Mayor de Blasio: This is your fault. You and the very media that you exploited when you pimped out your mixed breed kids in those commercials that won you the election last year.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820038
12/20/14 05:51 PM
12/20/14 05:51 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
I guess some cops have already told DiBlasio to fuck off. Not only him, but all the others who told the protesters that they really do have a valid beef with the police. Obama and Holder included, not to mention Sharpton. I agree- this is only the beginning

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820039
12/20/14 06:11 PM
12/20/14 06:11 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Here is my narrative of what went down.. Some crazy in Baltimore kills his girl friend. Then he is on the run comes to Brooklyn where he knows some people. Now he is listening to all the protesters talk about revenge on the police. So he thinks why not I will do it.

Then he decides to shoot two cops sitting in their police car.

Now DiBlasio take the white cops out of Bedsty a black area. The two cops that were clipped were Latino and Chinese not white.

Instead of clip cameras for cops. Why not put bullet proof glass In police cars instead?

But our mayor will say we have no money to waste on that.

only the unloved hate
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820043
12/20/14 06:25 PM
12/20/14 06:25 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The mayor always goes to cop funerals. I wonder if this mayor will show up for these two murders. If he does he is going to need a lot of police protection

only the unloved hate
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: Footreads] #820045
12/20/14 06:30 PM
12/20/14 06:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
The mayor always goes to cop funerals. I wonder if this mayor will show up for these two murders. If he does he is going to need a lot of police protection

Ironic, right? rolleyes

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820047
12/20/14 06:53 PM
12/20/14 06:53 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
PB, I'm not from Kosovo. There has been no war in Albania pretty much since WW2. I assure you that where I live, there has never been a shooting of an unarmed civilian by the police for as far as I can remember, but then again Albania is about the size of Florida, so it's not a fair comparison.
I have relatives all over the US (NY, Chicago, Florida), they've lived there for decades and have American citizenship.
I realize most of my information comes from various news sources though, so it can't be as accurate as living there but I do try to get info from as many sources as possible before forming an opinion about events over there. I'm not talking about NYC, just the situation and climate in general... regardless, can we at least agree that cops aren't too popular over there right now?

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820049
12/20/14 07:06 PM
12/20/14 07:06 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Any Heroin in Albania?

only the unloved hate
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: Malandrino] #820050
12/20/14 07:10 PM
12/20/14 07:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
PB, I'm not from Kosovo. There has been no war in Albania pretty much since WW2. I assure you that where I live, there has never been a shooting of an unarmed civilian by the police for as far as I can remember, but then again Albania is about the size of Florida, so it's not a fair comparison.

Then we shouldn't be comparing.

I have relatives all over the US (NY, Chicago, Florida), they've lived there for decades and have American citizenship.

And I respect that, but it doesn't give you an accurate picture of what goes on here. It's comparable to when you claimed that Astoria has the largest Albanian population in New York City, then you had to backtrack a day later after researching what I told you about the Bronx.

And I recall you saying at the time that you would know more about "your own people" than I would. And that would certainly be true for Albanians in Albania. But when when it comes to people living in New York City, there's nothing that you can tell me about them, whether they're from Albania, Puerto Rico or Rome. I live here, you don't. I don't care how many of your relatives have citizenship, YOU DON'T LIVE HERE. Case closed.

I'm not talking about NYC, just the situation and climate in general... regardless, can we at least agree that cops aren't too popular over there right now?

It depends where you're standing. Generally speaking, I don't even like most cops. But this isn't about what happened to Garner, or about some cops being steroid cases. This is about the way this mayor is handling the AFTERMATH. That's where I have the problem. I've been saying it for weeks, and now there are two dead cops because of this scumbag de Blasio and his puppets in the liberal media.

Now I like you, Malandrino. But I don't want to discuss this any further on the board. You can pm me if you want. Because if you and I continue to go back and forth here, that nitwit Cook County is going to feel like he has an ally in you and he'll use it to provoke me here. That's why I'm asking you to respect what I'm asking you here.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820051
12/20/14 08:02 PM
12/20/14 08:02 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
its not surprising, given the atmosphere in the country right now. this was the worst thing that could have happened to new Yorkers, they don't need this one. I hope for all new Yorkers the shootings stop here, right now.

as far as the new York mayor goes, he could be in a lot of hot water with the cops after this one. I just pray that the killings stop here, nobody needs any more.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820052
12/20/14 08:07 PM
12/20/14 08:07 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-nypd-o...police-presser/

Love the lefty comments, justifying cop killing now. The left has become so insane at this point that cop-killing is a point of pride.

But remember, its the tea party that are the violent psychotic ones.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820055
12/20/14 08:14 PM
12/20/14 08:14 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Love the lefty comments, justifying cop killing now. The left has become so insane at this point that cop-killing is a point of pride.

Until the first White kid gets shipped back to Suburbia in a box. Sadly, that's what it will take.

Did you see the photos of the White kids who attacked the cops the other day? A couple of them were young girls, not long out of their teens, who didn't grow up in New York. Typical rolleyes.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820057
12/20/14 08:23 PM
12/20/14 08:23 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
Plenty of those fools (that cause trouble in the cities only to return home to mommy and daddy in the burbs) were probably in this sharpton-sponsored crowd as well:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/12/14/mil...-we-want-it-now

Prepare for the history of these protestors to go down the memory hole as well. It was a bad apple.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820063
12/20/14 09:37 PM
12/20/14 09:37 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
I hope they run De Blasio out of town. Piece of shit caused this to happen. Two cops dead and now people are harassing the police. However people feel about the deaths of Garner and Brown that does not justify this sort of behavior.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820077
12/21/14 02:27 AM
12/21/14 02:27 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-nypd-o...police-presser/

But remember, its the tea party that are the violent psychotic ones.

Tea party crazy ones? I laugh at that who are they actually a lot of old guys who want us to follow the constitution. The left try's to demonized them.

only the unloved hate
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820078
12/21/14 02:33 AM
12/21/14 02:33 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Cops have got this right if nothing else.

The leaders of the marches are the same guys who march in the occupy wall street.

There anarchists they use kids that can be lead. They also hire strong arm guys to do their fighting for them.

Then you have left leaning politicians who love that shit like DiBlasio.

only the unloved hate
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820086
12/21/14 04:36 AM
12/21/14 04:36 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Yeah. I seen a picture of a white girl - couldn't be more than 19 or 20 - screaming in the face of a police officer. I don't get it myself. She looked like someone who has wanted for nothing in this life.

It really is warped that people can get so worked up about the deaths of petty criminals, one who was probably on the fast track to prison, yet there won't be a squeak about the deaths of these police.

I think social media (particularly Twitter) is one of the causes behind this. Young people have never been more malleable and needier. They are more likely to get their ideation from a hashtag than a book or their parents.

It's fucked up. Half of them probably don't even know what they are doing. They are just letting their Facebook feeds dictate their life.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820100
12/21/14 06:58 AM
12/21/14 06:58 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
If I was either of these cops family I would straight out tell Deblasio not to come to the funeral. This communist piece of shit is partly at fault for the death of these two cops. Fake wannabe Italian had to change his fucking name to connect with working class Italians. Well I don't know one working class Italian in the city who voted for this guy.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820102
12/21/14 07:12 AM
12/21/14 07:12 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/20/monsters-people-take-to-twitter-to-celebrate-nypd-murders/

Whats the difference between ISIS and these people again? The media has essentially been carrying the water for scum like this for months and months.

Of course, note that nobody in any position in the media would ever want theit kids to live in same neighborhood or go to the same school as these bloodthirsty psychos- but the rest of better just love it. They will go private.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 12/21/14 07:14 AM.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820109
12/21/14 08:43 AM
12/21/14 08:43 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: ItalianForever] #820111
12/21/14 09:04 AM
12/21/14 09:04 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
If I was either of these cops family I would straight out tell Deblasio not to come to the funeral. This communist piece of shit is partly at fault for the death of these two cops. Fake wannabe Italian had to change his fucking name to connect with working class Italians. Well I don't know one working class Italian in the city who voted for this guy.

he should've done the "HUMANE thing and made sure that cop got indicted

now two cops are dead because they wanted to protect one

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: cookcounty] #820114
12/21/14 09:10 AM
12/21/14 09:10 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

He TRIED to get the cop indicted, Cook. They came back with a no true bill. And far be it from me to stick up for that creep de Blasio, but Jesus Christ . . . . rolleyes rolleyes

No, two cops are dead because another Black savage went off the fucking rails and killed them.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: cookcounty] #820121
12/21/14 09:23 AM
12/21/14 09:23 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

That may be true, but in spite of those cops being murdered you are still using EBT to buy Christmas gifts for your kids. Who are we kidding, you bought the Iphone 6 for yourself with that money.

Cook, this conversation is for taxpayers only.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 12/21/14 09:24 AM.
Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: cookcounty] #820122
12/21/14 09:24 AM
12/21/14 09:24 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

That's a pretty disrespectful thing to write just because an indictment didn't go your way based on facts and evidence and not your personal opinion.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820124
12/21/14 09:27 AM
12/21/14 09:27 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
A Staten Island cop. Staten Island, an Italian American stronghold. An Italian Staten Island that didn't vote for Diblasio the first time. The second time it will be a 30% margin against Willhelm in Staten.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820126
12/21/14 09:29 AM
12/21/14 09:29 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline OP
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline OP
Underboss
Midwest
You are the scum of the earth, cook. Lets just say there is a reason your life is a complete failure and best you can do is blame the man.

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LaLouisiane] #820127
12/21/14 09:30 AM
12/21/14 09:30 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: LittleNicky] #820128
12/21/14 09:31 AM
12/21/14 09:31 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

he tried to get an indictment ain't enough when murder is on tape

@lalouisiana

i saw a man get choked to death on tape

i don't know what the fuck you saw........might need glasses

Re: "Justice for Gardner/Brown" lunatic kills cops [Re: cookcounty] #820131
12/21/14 09:36 AM
12/21/14 09:36 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
@pizzaboy

he tried to get an indictment ain't enough when murder is on tape

Typical. I fucking HATE de Blasio. But leave it to you to blame a White guy for not trying hard enough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull