GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #878838
03/20/16 10:44 AM
03/20/16 10:44 AM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Why did Otisville camp have so many Jewish inmates?
over the years, Otisville has slowly become the place for Hacidic's / safardic or orthodox Jews. It's close to Brooklyn, so visits are easy. And after Solomon Dwek got done with his ratting, Jews overflowed into Otisville. It's great because every Friday & Saturday is Shabbas and we all got to eat fresh bread and foods brought up from Brooklyn.

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #878840
03/20/16 10:47 AM
03/20/16 10:47 AM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Lots of pyramid schemes in Otisville.

Couple inmates in there now have scammed other inmates. What's huge is the no limit poker going on. While I was there one guy went home with 30 grand. The Russians had to bring the money to his father in New England

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879145
03/23/16 08:49 PM
03/23/16 08:49 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
@ Bobby Pazzo
Great post. I was in Yardville too and you speak the truth. I will never forget the summer of 2010, locked up 23 and 1 from the spring till the fall and days it was like 100 degrees and they would jerk us for Rec every other day. I used to day dream about finding some of those COs when I got out and hurting them. Definitely the darkest time in my life, that was worse then CRAF. My bunkie was a 18 year old black kid from Camden who I was in county and Craf with already. Half my bid this kid is just always on my tier one way or the other. Anyway we get all the way to the vile and of course somehow he ends up being my bunkie in west house or wherever it is when you first get there. He was a real clown and we were in there straight bleeding all summer, no canteen, nothing, hot as fuck, 23 and 1, we don't know nobody, etc etc... One day I was literally starving and he said some fly shit to me while we were eating breakfast. He asked me why I ate like a dog or some shit. I just snapped and attacked him. I was beating him pretty good and then I smacked my head or something, don't really know what happened. I am thinking I'm gonna die locked in this fucking fake ass college dorm from hell hahaha. I found the strength and ended up just fucking this kid up, he gave up and copped out. After that we spent about a month straight locked in 23-1 without speaking one word to each other. Great times

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: Wilson101] #879174
03/24/16 05:06 AM
03/24/16 05:06 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
@ Bobby Pazzo
Great post. I was in Yardville too and you speak the truth. I will never forget the summer of 2010, locked up 23 and 1 from the spring till the fall and days it was like 100 degrees and they would jerk us for Rec every other day. I used to day dream about finding some of those COs when I got out and hurting them. Definitely the darkest time in my life, that was worse then CRAF. My bunkie was a 18 year old black kid from Camden who I was in county and Craf with already. Half my bid this kid is just always on my tier one way or the other. Anyway we get all the way to the vile and of course somehow he ends up being my bunkie in west house or wherever it is when you first get there. He was a real clown and we were in there straight bleeding all summer, no canteen, nothing, hot as fuck, 23 and 1, we don't know nobody, etc etc... One day I was literally starving and he said some fly shit to me while we were eating breakfast. He asked me why I ate like a dog or some shit. I just snapped and attacked him. I was beating him pretty good and then I smacked my head or something, don't really know what happened. I am thinking I'm gonna die locked in this fucking fake ass college dorm from hell hahaha. I found the strength and ended up just fucking this kid up, he gave up and copped out. After that we spent about a month straight locked in 23-1 without speaking one word to each other. Great times

It's crazy because you thank god that you finally get out of craf and that you're going to your prison and then you get to west 2 and it's worse than craf. One of the worst things that I couldn't stand was after night yard or the night gym they wouldn't let you take a shower after. How the fuck you gonna expect me to work out, sweat my ass off, then go straight into my hut and lay in my sheets and shit? Fucking treated us like animals. I got lucky though.... My bunkie of west 2 was cool and then my bunkie on east 2 was someone I considered a brother. Latin king from long branch. He was down on a 5 flat for eluding. He wiped the dust off that shit because he had cancers when he was young and when he got paroled to the half way house he found out it came back. So he just ran and said fuck it. He ended up being ok and beat it again when he came back which is where we ran into each other. Guy went from Annandale to southern state where johnny perna's at now(best spot in jersey) to northern state lockup ( hell) to yardville. When he came to the ville he's told me felt like he could breathe again. I'm like are you serious motherfucker this place is terrible. But he liked it better because it was so locked down he could just do his time quietly. Annandale and southern are the only two spots that aren't cells in New Jersey and because of his gang affiliation and the Kings being outnumbered by crips and bloods, he was always in some shit. Great guy. I had a lot of respect for him and how he carried himself. He was someone I could talk to and be myself to and when you're in a cell for that many hours a day with a person that is huge. You get a bad bunkie... You could be in lockup before your first meal. Glad to hear you made it back to the bricks alright brother. Be easy on em.

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879177
03/24/16 06:32 AM
03/24/16 06:32 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Question I always pondered with guys I grew up with I would see get out with huge muscles and another perfect example that everyone on here knows, Joey Merlino coming out jacked- how do some guys come out so big from weight lifting? I can't imagine having access to the right proteins and supplements? I also can't imagine the workout yard having an abundance of weights and the incarcerated individual having enough time in the yard to get that big??

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879179
03/24/16 06:34 AM
03/24/16 06:34 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Also heard Borgesi came out jacked too for what it's worth .....

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #879180
03/24/16 07:38 AM
03/24/16 07:38 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Question I always pondered with guys I grew up with I would see get out with huge muscles and another perfect example that everyone on here knows, Joey Merlino coming out jacked- how do some guys come out so big from weight lifting? I can't imagine having access to the right proteins and supplements? I also can't imagine the workout yard having an abundance of weights and the incarcerated individual having enough time in the yard to get that big??

If you can get drugs in jail, why wouldn't they be able to smuggle supplements or even roids?

But I also have an alternative theory about this, which doesn't have any scientific basis mind you.
If someone is locked up in prison, especially in notorious ones like San Quentin and the likes, and there is always a threatening atmosphere and guys are constantly on high alert, the body makes more testosterone to increase the chances at survival.

And we all know when someone lifts weights with increased testosterone, they get way more jacked in a lot less time.
Just my 2 cents..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879187
03/24/16 08:45 AM
03/24/16 08:45 AM
Connecticut (CT)
CTamg63 Offline
Button
CTamg63  Offline
Button
Connecticut (CT)
If you have money you can get protein shakes from commissary at least here in Connecticut and plenty of other food items that make for a good source a protein and once your actually in prison and not in the county your usually going to get a couple recreation periods a day that last for 2 to 3 hours each so plenty of time to work out daily combine that with all the rest and sleep you can possibly need and you can basically eat whenever so if you wanna get huge you can definitely accomplish that

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879188
03/24/16 08:48 AM
03/24/16 08:48 AM
Connecticut (CT)
CTamg63 Offline
Button
CTamg63  Offline
Button
Connecticut (CT)
I knew a few guys that had some roids brought in but that was only on one occasion I knew of and it was only a couple guys I never felt the need to wanna try something like that especially in prison and I'm sure most guys feel the same way

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #879206
03/24/16 12:23 PM
03/24/16 12:23 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

There's no weights in yardville, Annandale, or border town anymore nor in the counties. Only bars. But u can buy ensure, u eat large amounts of tuna, mackerel, and foods high in protein. I came out in great shape but more because I really put in serious work.

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879207
03/24/16 12:24 PM
03/24/16 12:24 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
There's still weights in Adult spots (the ones I mentioned are 30 and under)

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879221
03/24/16 02:46 PM
03/24/16 02:46 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Bobby Pazzo-

What did u do for your routine? Mainly push-ups , sit ups, dips, etc? Just curious because I had two guys I grew up with recently come out of the can and they are beyond JACKED!!

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: BobbyPazzo] #879429
03/26/16 10:34 AM
03/26/16 10:34 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
in 2006 got caught with 500 Ecstasy pills on my way home from Philly, in camden county, New Jersey.. Got sentenced to a 4 flat. went to MYCF (Annandale) . after 6 months was released on ISP. 6 months later Violated ISP and went back up. 12 months later came out on parole. Violated parole again 10 months after that and then sat in county again for 4 more months until i maxed out. Dont sell or use drugs while on parole lol

Stevie it's crazy because the way you did your time is almost exactly how I did mine as far as being broken up. I sat in Essex county newark for three months though after my ISP violation before the panel sent me back. Nowadays if you violate parole u go straight down on the first shipment from the county and u have your hearing in CRAF. For those of you who don't know what ISp is... Intense supervision program. Very strict. Curfew and I mean like 6pm to start. Call in nightly, random house visits, weekly check ins, crazy community service. You can violate for the slightest slip up. That's why In jersey we call it the "Inmate Setup Program"

Oh hell yea when i voilated isp i sat in county about 3 months exactly before going back to craf.. I just wanted to go back to Annandale lol only thing i liked about county was it was close to home.. I wish i could of went to another nice county jail. like burlington or gloucester county is so much nicer then camden. atleast thats what ive been told. I was in a holding cell in burlington county when i got released on isp thats where the court date was..

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #879430
03/26/16 10:39 AM
03/26/16 10:39 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Kash
It's a serious cat and mouse game. That outside time helps you come into contact with way more contraband and also money. Plus if you get in good with your boss, he'll bend the rules for you. My boss always let me do whatever and would get me food any time I wanted it.

Damn, I didn't know certain prisoners could move so freely. Did you ever get bothered by the other prisoners about those privileges?

You've never seen prisoners picking up trash or cutting grass?

I grew up in Beverly Hills.

Damn Ralphie you live in Beverly hills? shiittt im about to come out there an check you out. I hear yall be having it out there. I wanna mingle with the rich folk. I got some stories that would blow yall away yall would eat that shit up lol. But for real im tryin to get a plug into beverly hills or like calabasas and all them rich areas out cali lol

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: Wilson101] #879431
03/26/16 10:44 AM
03/26/16 10:44 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
I'm a NJ ISP graduate haha fuck that shit. Camden county, my officers were Joe P, stu and Arlene. It is possible to graduate but unlikely if you don't conform lol. I got away with murder but I think I got lucky. I have been on Camden County, Yardville, Bordentown, Craf and Southwoods. Jail sucks but you gotta pay to play. If I ever go down again it will probably be federal, I don't have time for the local smokies lol

Yea i knew a couple people that graduated but that was back when i was selling oxys and doing them and i remember i would always have clean pee in my bathroom for when they would stop by n test me lol.. i had this old guy Bob that was about to retire and then there was this young dude kevin.. man i went in to report one day and Bob and kevin were not there only this lady officer. so when i went to pee she made me empty my pockets and wouldnt let me bring anything in bathroom. well on my keychain i had this little pill holder thing and i had 5 oxy 80s and 2 xanax bars and when i came out bathroom she looked at me and was like "what are these" and dumped em on her desk.. i was pissed they locked me up on spot and after few months in camden county they kicked me off the program.. i was pissed but then after all was said and done i was like whatever. cause after violating i went back up for 10 months and then came out on parole but violated parole few months later and had to max out couple months in county but it could of been a lot worse . but ive only been to camden county, craf , and MYCF aka annandale. both times i went up they sent me there.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879432
03/26/16 10:46 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
shit in Annandale i had to wake up like 4 am every day and we would go out and milk the cows every morning. it was a bitch but it paid $5 a day which was a lot more then any other job.. and it was definetly kinda fun being outside like that working really helped time pass

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879433
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
All the milk in the NJ prison system would come from Annandale Farms where i was at lol so my job was important haha

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: HandsomeStevie] #879434
03/26/16 11:08 AM
03/26/16 11:08 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
It's a serious cat and mouse game. That outside time helps you come into contact with way more contraband and also money. Plus if you get in good with your boss, he'll bend the rules for you. My boss always let me do whatever and would get me food any time I wanted it.

Damn, I didn't know certain prisoners could move so freely. Did you ever get bothered by the other prisoners about those privileges?

Damn Ralphie you live in Beverly hills? shiittt im about to come out there an check you out. I hear yall be having it out there. I wanna mingle with the rich folk. I got some stories that would blow yall away yall would eat that shit up lol. But for real im tryin to get a plug into beverly hills or like calabasas and all them rich areas out cali lol

It's a great place to live, but there's a lot of phony people in this town, a lot of fame seekers and people who will do pretty much everything to keep living the lifestyle they're living. Beverly Hills is EXTREMELY expensive. $2 million will get you a shack around here. Calabasas is much cheaper though. That's like the ghetto to us lol.

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879457
03/26/16 03:03 PM
03/26/16 03:03 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Damn Stevie i hope you weren't fucking them greyhounds in Annandale!!!

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: HandsomeStevie] #879478
03/27/16 12:13 AM
03/27/16 12:13 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
I'm a NJ ISP graduate haha fuck that shit. Camden county, my officers were Joe P, stu and Arlene. It is possible to graduate but unlikely if you don't conform lol. I got away with murder but I think I got lucky. I have been on Camden County, Yardville, Bordentown, Craf and Southwoods. Jail sucks but you gotta pay to play. If I ever go down again it will probably be federal, I don't have time for the local smokies lol

Yea i knew a couple people that graduated but that was back when i was selling oxys and doing them and i remember i would always have clean pee in my bathroom for when they would stop by n test me lol.. i had this old guy Bob that was about to retire and then there was this young dude kevin.. man i went in to report one day and Bob and kevin were not there only this lady officer. so when i went to pee she made me empty my pockets and wouldnt let me bring anything in bathroom. well on my keychain i had this little pill holder thing and i had 5 oxy 80s and 2 xanax bars and when i came out bathroom she looked at me and was like "what are these" and dumped em on her desk.. i was pissed they locked me up on spot and after few months in camden county they kicked me off the program.. i was pissed but then after all was said and done i was like whatever. cause after violating i went back up for 10 months and then came out on parole but violated parole few months later and had to max out couple months in county but it could of been a lot worse . but ive only been to camden county, craf , and MYCF aka annandale. both times i went up they sent me there.

Only person you should be pissed at should be yourself to be dumb enough to bring pills into your probation office...I mean come on.

You couldn't have left them in the car? Your arrogance got you 10 months pal! lol

OC 80 and xanax bars...what a combination!

I have known too many people to die from oxy and bars or dope and bars

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 03/27/16 12:14 AM.
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879481
03/27/16 12:36 AM
03/27/16 12:36 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Relax. Shit happens. You spend a lot of time on here judging people.

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 03/27/16 12:36 AM.
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879482
03/27/16 12:37 AM
03/27/16 12:37 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
He shared his story. I'm sure he knows it wasn't the smartest. No need to kill him now.

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: mightyhealthy] #879548
03/27/16 03:12 PM
03/27/16 03:12 PM
MrWilliams Offline
Button
MrWilliams  Offline
Button
Not to barge in on the discussion here but I had a question for those who have done time in prison.

Whats daily life like in in a minimum or medium security institution vs. a maximum one?

I ask because all the stories you read about anywhere seem to be focused on what it's like to do 10 years in a maximum security prision for a crime like armed robbery.

Therefore, I wonder what the experience is like for say a white collar professional who has been convicted of cheating on his taxes and is now doing 5 years in a Federal minimum security prison camp somewhere?

Thank you for your replies btw!

Last edited by MrWilliams; 03/27/16 09:32 PM.
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: HandsomeStevie] #879569
03/28/16 12:13 AM
03/28/16 12:13 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
[quote=Kash]It's a serious cat and mouse game. That outside time helps you come into contact with way more contraband and also money. Plus if you get in good with your boss, he'll bend the rules for you. My boss always let me do whatever and would get me food any time I wanted it.

Damn Ralphie you live in Beverly hills? shiittt im about to come out there an check you out. I hear yall be having it out there. I wanna mingle with the rich folk. I got some stories that would blow yall away yall would eat that shit up lol. But for real im tryin to get a plug into beverly hills or like calabasas and all them rich areas out cali lol [/quot

Lol I live and grew up like 10 minutes away from calabasas.. Tell you one thing.. Their residents love the blue 30s and the z bars!! And got millions to spend haha

Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: MrWilliams] #879578
03/28/16 04:23 AM
03/28/16 04:23 AM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: MrWilliams
Not to barge in on the discussion here but I had a question for those who have done time in prison.

Whats daily life like in in a minimum or medium security institution vs. a maximum one?

I ask because all the stories you read about anywhere seem to be focused on what it's like to do 10 years in a maximum security prision for a crime like armed robbery.

Therefore, I wonder what the experience is like for say a white collar professional who has been convicted of cheating on his taxes and is now doing 5 years in a Federal minimum security prison camp somewhere?

I did my 7 months in Otisville Camp. 120 men. There were guys in there for drugs, mob related scams but not made guys and white collar guys. An eclectic mix. Topped off with 75 of those 120 men being Jewish. Like... The real Jews. The white collar guys are shocked to see the automatic segregation of race/nationality. If they are smart asses, they learn fast to keep it amongst their own kind. We had several billionaires in 2014-15. One young kid was the son of a famous worldwide art dealer, another was a former Bill & Hillary Clinton advisor who raised millions for them. Most white collar guys were quiet, did their time, stayed with their own kind. Just like the drug guys, Dr's, lawyers & con men. Here's a blog written by a guy who was in otisville with me. We nicknamed him larry noodles. He was one funny son of a gun. He was sent away for mortgage fraud, I think he was innocent, but that's besides the point. His website is extremely entertaining and frequently updated. Describes the inside of camp life to a T, with a Jewish twist.

[url=Http://www.larrynoodles.com][url=Http://www.larrynoodles.com][url=Http://www.larrynoodles.com]Http://www.larrynoodles.com[/url][/url][/url] larry noodles

Last edited by Garbageman; 03/28/16 04:28 AM.
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: Blackjack2121] #879761
03/30/16 09:07 AM
03/30/16 09:07 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Only person you should be pissed at should be yourself to be dumb enough to bring pills into your probation office...I mean come on.

You couldn't have left them in the car? Your arrogance got you 10 months pal! lol

OC 80 and xanax bars...what a combination!

I have known too many people to die from oxy and bars or dope and bars

I honestly didnt even think about it when i went in. and i took the bus and i was just trying to get in and out.. Never did they ever make me empty my pockets. my officer was a guy. If i would of went an hour earlier my officer would of been there and it would of been business as usual. But i did my time and didnt complain... and yea the oc and bars were my thing back then plus i was selling them at the time but when i moved out of jersey i stopped selling them and got on methadone and did that for 5 years. Been clean a while now!!

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: Wilson101] #879762
03/30/16 09:08 AM
03/30/16 09:08 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Damn Stevie i hope you weren't fucking them greyhounds in Annandale!!!

Haha not me buddy definetly not me. I worked in the kitchen first but the other job just kept me busy longer and away from all the drama

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: dsbaloo] #879763
03/30/16 09:11 AM
03/30/16 09:11 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
[quote=Kash]It's a serious cat and mouse game. That outside time helps you come into contact with way more contraband and also money. Plus if you get in good with your boss, he'll bend the rules for you. My boss always let me do whatever and would get me food any time I wanted it.

Damn Ralphie you live in Beverly hills? shiittt im about to come out there an check you out. I hear yall be having it out there. I wanna mingle with the rich folk. I got some stories that would blow yall away yall would eat that shit up lol. But for real im tryin to get a plug into beverly hills or like calabasas and all them rich areas out cali lol [/quot

Lol I live and grew up like 10 minutes away from calabasas.. Tell you one thing.. Their residents love the blue 30s and the z bars!! And got millions to spend haha

Shit forreal DSBALLO??? I am about to fly out and check you out.. we could take over that rich town. we can sell to the jenners and kardashians lmao

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: TheAustralian] #879764
03/30/16 09:16 AM
03/30/16 09:16 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Baltimore city booking is pretty bad too. Old and dirty as hell. Plus all the other white boys claim that dumb ass Dead man inc gang.. fuckin cowards were just scared of black people.. all white boys in maryland were raised as racist rednecks but they dress and act black and have the tats all over but deep down they are some scared clowns man. In maryland i was in Baltimore city booking and anne arundel county jail on Jennifer lane in annapolis.. I grew up with a lot of african american friends so a lot of other white guys would hate on me cause i was cool with the muslims and BGF n all.

Shit im in Denver now and my jail days are far behind me.. unless i go back to maryland and take care of these warrants but im gonna make sure i have money to bail out when i take care of it.. Best part is ive had my name ran by Denver police and they said they want no parts of sending me back to maryland

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Anyone here been to prison? [Re: MrWilliams] #879767
03/30/16 09:25 AM
03/30/16 09:25 AM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
Originally Posted By: MrWilliams

As far as day to day the biggest difference is the atmosphere. You're always going to have people smoking weed, drinking, on pills, gambling, tattooing, etc... In either setting. In a minimum security everyone has sweet privileges they've earned via not getting popped. There is a little more jawing and a lot more sit down type situations with guys who are in organizations because end of the day, no one wants to fight and lose what they got going. You still say fuck it sometimes. At the max places I was at there was no jawing at all. One smart ass comment could turn into a fight and into a war on the compound in a second. Inter organization discipline was much more strict as a means to keep the piece. And by that I mean if you hit out of line, your own group would physically check you ASAP. My first day at max there was a fight that was a bloodbath but since it was 2 organization guys vs a guy who wasn't with anyone, it was over as soon as it was over. I actually preferred the day to day at the max. There was a lot more respect because everyone knew what could happen in a second. That said, sometimes the living on high alert, sleeping in boots laced up, etc... gets taxing mentally.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull