GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, VanillaLimeCoke, 2 invisible), 170 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
ferguson mo. after the verdict. #810833
10/30/14 02:11 PM
10/30/14 02:11 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
whats going to happen in ferguson mo. when the grand jury fails to indict officer Wilson? eric holder is furious

right now because of leaks indicating the grand jury will not indict. he blames the ferguson police dept, for the leaks,

the police dept. in ferguson is gearing up now for trouble.
what do you think will happen there if there is no indictment of officer Wilson.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810846
10/30/14 04:15 PM
10/30/14 04:15 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
the guy did nothing wrong, if he is in indicted then its a major fail in our already horrendous "Justice" system. As for Eric Holder, He's a racist piece of shit who should curl up and die somewhere.

I wish i could say that there might be a law abiding peaceful protest, but we all know whats going to happen...

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810847
10/30/14 04:22 PM
10/30/14 04:22 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
dellacroce......... your view of eric holder, wow

strong stuff!! ifs he not indicted, brother look out in ferguson.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 10/30/14 04:23 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810849
10/30/14 04:27 PM
10/30/14 04:27 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Really? I was HOLDing back lol

Pun intended grin

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Dellacroce] #810856
10/30/14 05:00 PM
10/30/14 05:00 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Really? I was HOLDing back lol

Pun intended grin

well, dellcroce. holder made a lot of enemies, and he was outspoken on many things. I always make it a point to read your

posts, as you see things pretty clearly. but, I wish you would admit that this ferguson matter is indeed worrisome.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 10/30/14 05:01 PM.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Dellacroce] #810858
10/30/14 05:10 PM
10/30/14 05:10 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
the guy did nothing wrong, if he is in indicted then its a major fail in our already horrendous "Justice" system. As for Eric Holder, He's a racist piece of shit who should curl up and die somewhere.

I wish i could say that there might be a law abiding peaceful protest, but we all know whats going to happen...

do u think the citizens of ferguson are taking time outta their loves to protest for no goddamn reason? that pussy cop shot buddy way too many times, and infront of way too many people

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810859
10/30/14 05:11 PM
10/30/14 05:11 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
yes i agree its very worrisome how large sections of our Country(Ferguson just being magnified here) are morally, socially, and racially deteriorating. very worrisome indeed.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #810861
10/30/14 05:19 PM
10/30/14 05:19 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

do u think the citizens of ferguson are taking time outta their loves to protest for no goddamn reason? that pussy cop shot buddy way too many times, and infront of way too many people

cook, you can see the trouble brewing. and im afraid its
its going to spread farther than ferguson, mo. do you remember that cop that unloaded on that kid in Carolina.

put that together with no indictment in ferguson,mo. and the
situation becomes explosive. and I fear there will be no indictment. therein lies the problem. I don't see an easy answer to this, to let the cop off is ignoring something

that can be extremely dangerous.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #810863
10/30/14 05:20 PM
10/30/14 05:20 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

no I'm sure they're doing it for a reason, but i just don't think they quite know what it is lol . try to grab any "pussy" cop's gun and he's gonna shoot you down in the street like the dog that you are, and is gonna be completely justified in doing so.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810866
10/30/14 05:23 PM
10/30/14 05:23 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

rolleyes lol

-Jordan Belfort
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #810868
10/30/14 05:26 PM
10/30/14 05:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
do u think the citizens of ferguson are taking time outta their loves to protest for no goddamn reason?

Time out of their lives? What else do they have to do? None of them work.

that pussy cop shot buddy way too many times, and infront of way too many people

So the autopsy proving that this mutt went for the cop's gun means nothing to you. There's a shocker.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810873
10/30/14 05:40 PM
10/30/14 05:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
pizzaboy, there is not going to be an indictment of the cop. there has been leaks from the grand jury, that the kid went for the cops gun, and he shot brown in the hand

now, holder is incensed that the police have leaked portions of the grand jury, another revelation that was leaked is the fact, that brown never had his hands raised. holder is trying to keep a lid on this thing. and so far he can't.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810877
10/30/14 05:52 PM
10/30/14 05:52 PM
H
Holyoke Offline
Capo
Holyoke  Offline
H
Capo
In this day and age, if this cop really did something wrong, I just can't see him getting a pass or his superiors ignoring it. If he hasn't been indicted by now, with all the "evidence" that's out there, he's not gonna be indicted. Are people seriously still protesting out there? I really don't follow the news but didn't this incident happen a while ago? Yeah it sucks someone died but get on with your fucking lives.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810878
10/30/14 05:53 PM
10/30/14 05:53 PM
H
Holyoke Offline
Capo
Holyoke  Offline
H
Capo
I apologize if that was too harsh.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810892
10/30/14 06:56 PM
10/30/14 06:56 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
I didn't wanna say shit but wtf, the police are way too excessive in todays age and are given to much power, states attorneys are willing to pick up anything cause of the money involved to me its become a racket but whatever. I agree with cook I hope he gets what he deserves, fucking all this info comes out just to be discredited and month later wtf is that. I not looking to argue with anyone so... just saying.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810967
10/31/14 11:59 AM
10/31/14 11:59 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dellacroce

that sign you posted says it all

u think it's funny that "people" have to protest getting murdered by cops

@pizzaboy

buddy got shot on the underside of his arms and upper body

that could only happen if he was standing with his arms in the air

let's not forget the two kill shots through the head

@binniecole

the citizens of ferguson have already shown that they're capable of uproar

there ain't no telling what'll happen if he doesn't get indicted

Last edited by cookcounty; 10/31/14 11:59 AM.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #810979
10/31/14 01:59 PM
10/31/14 01:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
@pizzaboy

You know what, Cook? I'm going to surprise you here and tell you that that's a fair enough assessment by you.

But then you go and post this:

Which to me, sounds just like a spoiled child making threats against his parents.

And in all fairness to you, I know you're not alone in your views. That's the pack rat mentality that has developed in Missouri since this whole mess started. But that doesn't make it right.

Because what's next? What if they do indict the guy? The next thing to come out of your mouth will be: There ain't no telling what'll happen if he doesn't get convicted. And then sentenced. And then financial reparations. And on and on and on.

These are basically terrorist threats. And the United States of America doesn't negotiate with terrorists. They have to be nipped in the bud right now.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #810980
10/31/14 02:11 PM
10/31/14 02:11 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
pb, take it easy, I posted something to you I hope you read it. it doesn't look like Wilson is going to get indicted judging

from the leaks from the grand jury. now im against rioting and violent behavior, and I surely hope there is none. however things could get out of hand.

and the reason I posted this is because it's possible that trouble could extend beyond ferguson. only saying it's possible.
its a power keg. how do you keep order once the verdict is in?

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #810999
10/31/14 04:32 PM
10/31/14 04:32 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
@dellacroce

that sign you posted says it all

u think it's funny that "people" have to protest getting murdered by cops

@pizzaboy

@binniecole

the citizens of ferguson have already shown that they're capable of uproar

Jesus you are a moron. Unless the bullet was magical it is literally impossible for his hands to have been up.

Then again, I am sure you, as a dropout unemployed moron, know more than the fucking coroner.

Don't you think if there was a SINGLE piece of substantive evidence that Eric Holder, Jay "indict him" Nixon and his social justice crew would have released it?

Keep believing in fairytales. Because the gentle giant of gentleness is just that a fucking fairy tale. You want to know why the police are militarized? Because animals like Brown are running around beating up clerks and attempting to kill cops.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811023
11/01/14 01:35 AM
11/01/14 01:35 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

those pack rats in the projects were outside watching while mr. holder fired shots

ain't no telling what they saw

@nickyeyes

were you outside when eric holder fired his weapon in broad daylight?

unless u were then u don't know what happened

the only way u can get shot on the underside of your arms is if they're in the air

or if a magical bullet wrapped around his chubby arms and played a joke

Last edited by cookcounty; 11/01/14 01:37 AM.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #811032
11/01/14 06:36 AM
11/01/14 06:36 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
@pizzaboy

those pack rats in the projects were outside watching while mr. holder fired shots

ain't no telling what they saw

@nickyeyes

were you outside when eric holder fired his weapon in broad daylight?

unless u were then u don't know what happened

the only way u can get shot on the underside of your arms is if they're in the air

or if a magical bullet wrapped around his chubby arms and played a joke

CC : It has come to out attention that Nickeyes was the shooter he's currently at the Cook County Correctional Facility being held w.o bail.
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
do u think the citizens of ferguson are taking time outta their loves to protest for no goddamn reason?

Time out of their lives? What else do they have to do? None of them work.

Pizzaboy I"m suprised at your choice of words here. Your setting a bad example for the younger generation of doctors that look up to you.

that pussy cop shot buddy way too many times, and infront of way too many people

So the autopsy proving that this mutt went for the cop's gun means nothing to you. There's a shocker.

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811077
11/01/14 11:53 AM
11/01/14 11:53 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
the fed have come out and said they have no evidence that the cop violated browns civil rights, and, it doesn't look like the feds are going to indict either,

so it looks like there is clear evidence from the grand jury that brown was at fault going for the cops gun.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811090
11/01/14 01:06 PM
11/01/14 01:06 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
the fed have come out and said they have no evidence that the cop violated browns civil rights, and, it doesn't look like the feds are going to indict either,

so it looks like there is clear evidence from the grand jury that brown was at fault going for the cops gun.

It won't matter to cook, he'll continue to believe whitey shot up "poor innocent Brown" for no reason.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811095
11/01/14 01:22 PM
11/01/14 01:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

From what I've heard or read the info coming back seems to support the police officer (who received severe injuries to his face and head) and suggests the guy's buddy who gave the account about the cop shooting him without any justification is lying. Not surprising considering both of them had just been involved in a strong-armed robbery of a store not long before this all went down.

Not that any of this will matter to cookcounty or any of the other protesters. They're not concerned about what actually happened. Just what they want to have happened.

There's no point in giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. He was obviously a thug and society is better off without people like that.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 11/01/14 01:27 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811101
11/01/14 01:35 PM
11/01/14 01:35 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
In any case, the District Attorney's office should assiduously pursue prosecution of those responsible for revealing grand jury testimony. Such testimony is secret in order to preclude an injury to the justice system since much of such testimony is simply exploratory and hearsay.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811105
11/01/14 01:48 PM
11/01/14 01:48 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oli, eric holder claims the ferguson police dept, leaked the information from the grand jury, hes outraged because hes' accusing the d.a. mc'cullogh of giving the cops the grand jury testimony, and the cops gave it to the press.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: olivant] #811109
11/01/14 02:05 PM
11/01/14 02:05 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: olivant
In any case, the District Attorney's office should assiduously pursue prosecution of those responsible for revealing grand jury testimony. Such testimony is secret in order to preclude an injury to the justice system since much of such testimony is simply exploratory and hearsay.

I don't know what you're so concerned about.

If it's pretty clear, which I think it is, that this big mook went for the cops gun and severely injured him in the process there shouldn't even BE a grand jury investigating him for Civil Rights violations.

The black community is still trying to paint kids such as Brown as fuckin angels who were upstanding members of society. If the cops were shooting black professionals, lawyers, doctors, and businessmen it would be one thing. But these are damn juvenile delinquents who, in this case, thought it was a good idea for some reason to strong arm a convenient store and then go messing with the police.

Oh and the reason you don't see real professionals who are black getting shot or arrested by the police, is because they want nothing to do with the numbskulls who claim that unless you're a thug or an idiot you're not 'black' enough.

Christ society is fucked up sometimes

Last edited by rockstar_man45; 11/01/14 02:07 PM.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: olivant] #811127
11/01/14 03:10 PM
11/01/14 03:10 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: olivant
much of such testimony is simply exploratory and hearsay.

Right, as opposed, to your liberal buddies that jumped to a preconceived ideological conclusion we need to hang a police officer and stoked up a firestorm over the last two months based on speculation and storytelling so crazy that couldn't even meet the lowly standard of "exploratory and hearsay". Over and over again- the same bizarre set of lies- hands up, gentle, little teenager, surrendering. Not a single one of these narratives have held up under even the most basic factual investigation.

God forbid the truth now finally gets out there. Spin this however you want. If there was a single, tiny piece of evidence, racist Holder and his social justice crusader DOJ crew would have charged. There isn't, which is why this entire narrative is collapsing.

People are leaking because they are sick of this bullshit- the Governor of a state demanding someone be indicted for political expediency, a democrat party using this case to send out mailers that unless they are elected for another term the KKK is coming back, a justice department that essentially came with the express purpose of finding something to stick, a president going out there prejudging the situation. But of course, none of these are the least bit troubling or major obstacles to due process. The truth in the form of leaks are the major issue. Not the mob and its political instruments that have run a several month long campaign of intimidation.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 11/01/14 03:19 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #811154
11/01/14 05:59 PM
11/01/14 05:59 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
little nicky. good post, however why didn't the police come right out with the evidence,

that brown was trying to take the gun away from Wilson.
it may have altered many of the peoples thinking. why didn't Wilson come out and explain that he acted in self-defense.

we know now what exactly happened, but many not before the grand jury leak.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: LittleNicky] #811159
11/01/14 06:16 PM
11/01/14 06:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
People are leaking because they are sick of this bullshit- the Governor of a state demanding someone be indicted for political expediency, a democrat party using this case to send out mailers that unless they are elected for another term the KKK is coming back, a justice department that essentially came with the express purpose of finding something to stick, a president going out there prejudging the situation. But of course, none of these are the least bit troubling or major obstacles to due process. The truth in the form of leaks are the major issue. Not the mob and its political instruments that have run a several month long campaign of intimidation.

Right on point with every sentence.

This kid Little Nicky might be the brightest, most objective poster here. But sadly, he's wasting his breath.

Like another poster said, people's minds were made up about this BEFORE any evidence was presented. And they ain't changing their minds. Besides, they're having too much fun looting and rioting.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull