GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (faffy444, 1 invisible), 119 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,737
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bikers / OMG's #794219
08/05/14 01:22 PM
08/05/14 01:22 PM
T
tjonezee Offline OP
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline OP
T
Made Member
http://articles.philly.com/2014-03-25/news/48528073_1_brick-lane-pagans-motorcycle-club-neighbor

Always had an interest in the outlaw biker culture. The Pagans are the top dogs around the Philly area, with the Outlaws, Warlocks, and Breed having a presence as well. See the Pagans around now and then, but none of the others. They've stayed out of the Philly news the last couple years, aside from the above article. They used to be linked to the local wiseguys, but not sure if thats still the case.

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794517
08/07/14 05:22 AM
08/07/14 05:22 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/ex-president-orlando-warlocks-mc-takes-stand-rival/nfQrs/

I used to live in an area that was extremely highly populated with Warlocks. Lot's of action in the 80s-90s; not so much these days. But, this is kind of recent.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794519
08/07/14 06:00 AM
08/07/14 06:00 AM
E
efc_dynasty Offline
Associate
efc_dynasty  Offline
E
Associate
interested in bikers/outlaws myself & always wanted to sign up and make a thread :-)

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794528
08/07/14 08:33 AM
08/07/14 08:33 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Hells Angels are pretty much the only organized crime in Winnipeg these days. I heard the Winnipeg chapter is on probation because of it (that's just what I heard, no idea if it's true). They got hit hard in the early 00's and pretty well the only guys on the streets are members of their puppet gangs (zigzag crew and redlined support crew) if I understand correctly.

the Rock Machine tried to move in a year or two ago but it doesn't seem like that has gone well for them. The puppet gangs are dead set against them moving in and the RM doesn't seem to have the support of any of the street gangs (of which there are dozens).

In Canada though, the HA are pretty much the only viable OMC. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression that I get.

Last edited by slumpy; 08/07/14 08:36 AM.
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: slumpy] #794531
08/07/14 08:37 AM
08/07/14 08:37 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Hells Angels are pretty much the only organized crime in Winnipeg these days, though, I think it's possible the Winnipeg chapter may even be on probation because of it (that's what I've HEARD no idea if it's actually true). They got hit hard in the early 00's and pretty well the only guys on the streets are members of their puppet gangs (zigzag crew and redlined support crew) if I understand correctly.

the Rock Machine tried to move in a year or two ago but it doesn't seem like that has gone well for them. The puppet gangs are dead set against them moving in and the RM doesn't seem to have the support of any of the street gangs (of which there are dozens).

In Canada though, the HA are pretty much the only viable OMC. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression that I get.

Rock Machine used to be the Bandidos before they went crazy on each other and killed about 6 patched guys and associates right? I think that was them they were all stuffed in an abandoned car on a farmers field?

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: LaLouisiane] #794534
08/07/14 08:52 AM
08/07/14 08:52 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Hells Angels are pretty much the only organized crime in Winnipeg these days, though, I think it's possible the Winnipeg chapter may even be on probation because of it (that's what I've HEARD no idea if it's actually true). They got hit hard in the early 00's and pretty well the only guys on the streets are members of their puppet gangs (zigzag crew and redlined support crew) if I understand correctly.

Rock Machine used to be the Bandidos before they went crazy on each other and killed about 6 patched guys and associates right? I think that was them they were all stuffed in an abandoned car on a farmers field?

What I understand is that the founder of the RM was a former HA that broke away to start his own MC (presumably with the blessing of HA) sometime in the 80's. After the Rock Machine / Hells Angels war (1994-2004 I THINK) they became a probationary chapter of the Bandidos.

Had to check wikipedia for the rest of this, so take it with a grain of salt; According to wiki around 2007 a bunch of guys left the quebec bandidos and the bandidos officially dissolved their canadian branches. The left overs of the Bandidos and some Mongols (didn't even know the mongols existed in Canada tbh) reformed the Rock Machine. They try to market themselves as a legit MC now without much luck. Probably because they continually get busted committing crimes.

Last edited by slumpy; 08/07/14 08:55 AM.
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794658
08/07/14 06:43 PM
08/07/14 06:43 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
You forgot the Wheels Of Soul MC in Philly ( 100 patch members). Black/Mixed 1% clubs are seemingly the most low profile in the biker world, since you can hardly find any in depth investigations on them.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: BlackFamily] #794712
08/08/14 05:45 AM
08/08/14 05:45 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
They had a clubhouse in Camden in the early 90s; back when that city was completely outta hand with the Sons of Malcolm X gang, etc.

The Philly area is def ruled by Pagans nowadays. You don't see a whole lot of Warlock Patches around much, don't know exactly why. Still a bunch in South Jersey. Wheels of Soul move somewhere in between. The Breed are typically outside of Philly and up in central Jersey.

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
You forgot the Wheels Of Soul MC in Philly ( 100 patch members). Black/Mixed 1% clubs are seemingly the most low profile in the biker world, since you can hardly find any in depth investigations on them.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794726
08/08/14 07:22 AM
08/08/14 07:22 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
I've heard the HA is much less a criminal organization in the States than it is elsewhere, that true? For whatever reason i sort of thought they pioneered the MC as a vehicle for criminal activity.

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: slumpy] #794867
08/08/14 04:12 PM
08/08/14 04:12 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
I've heard the HA is much less a criminal organization in the States than it is elsewhere, that true? For whatever reason i sort of thought they pioneered the MC as a vehicle for criminal activity.
Regardless of their Chapter locations,the HA,as well as all of the other major 1%er Clubs are not and have never been anything but organized criminal gangs. Despite all of the bullsh*t toy runs and charity events,the main activities are dope,prostitution,illegal guns,bike theft,extortion,enforcers-for-hire,gambling,etc. Having said that,it is true that some individual members hold down regular jobs,and own legit businesses,but Clubs don't engage in extreme violence and murder
(against other Clubs as well as innocent civilians),solely to protect their "love of motorcycles and brotherhood".

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794955
08/09/14 06:11 AM
08/09/14 06:11 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
The warlocks(warbird/florida)and Pagans are having problems in wva.of all places.the warlocks have a good presence in the martinsburg wva and winchester va areas.the pagans have been setting up support clubs all over the place in the area n the warlocks are not liking it at all.the pagans do have a presence in va but not so much that area.very good chance for violence there.they had a c.o.c(coalition of clubs) meeting over it 2weeks ago.idk what happnd tho but they were giving these local clubs n ultimatum...drop the pagan support or be shut down.satans saints or saints of satan are 1of the clubs. I have family in both clubs.im closer with my uncle in the warlocks tho

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: slumpy] #794984
08/09/14 10:00 AM
08/09/14 10:00 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

It has been very quiet regarding the US chapters of the Hells Angels for years now, while in Canada the club has a reputation for being among the most powerful criminal organizations in the country. The ones you hear the most from are the British Columbia and Quebec based chapters, even though the ones from Manitoba have been making a name for themselves as well.

In Europe they are still the most powerful OMG and also the one most often tied to criminal activities. In my opinion the epicenter for Europe-based HA organized crime is the Netherlands. A lot of Dutch career criminals, whether they come from the traditional white working class areas in Amsterdam or from the Dutch Traveller communities in South Holland, Brabant and Limburg, have been members of or have been tied to the HA. Germany has traditionally been another important HA country, but a lot of chapters have been forbidden by the government now. The German HA chapters have been recruiting a lot of criminals of Turkish background, some of them known to be involved in human trafficking and prostitution. The Scandinavian countries also have quite an amount of HA chapters, but they work very locally and don't have the same reach the ones from the Netherlands and too some extent the ones from Germany have.

Bandidos have chapters throughout Europe as well, but currently the second strongest OMG (and the one also tied a lot to criminal activity) in my opinion is Satudarah. In the Netherlands they've gained quite some power. It was started by bikers of Moluccan origin (a South Indonesian ethnic group of mixed Papuan/Malay origins from which there has been a large immigration to the Netherlands), but has since been acceptive of all races. A lot of members are Moluccan or Dutch (most of them from local traveller communities) though. Both communities are quite clannish and secluded and maybe that's why they've become this strong. While the media has been speaking of a brewing biker war for years now (and indeed in Germany there was some bad blood between HA and Satudarah chapters), in the Netherlands there has nothing serious happened between the two OMG's. On the contrary, since Bandidos recently started up some chapters in the Netherlands this club has immediately become under attack from both the HA and the Satudarah.

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #794986
08/09/14 10:13 AM
08/09/14 10:13 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
The Bandidos have the strong hold here in Bama. Haven't heard much lately though even though a few years back there was a minor beef in Tuscaloosa but it was over a minor club I think.

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: tjonezee] #795026
08/09/14 04:12 PM
08/09/14 04:12 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
HA in California gets plea deal in shooting death of fellow HA

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03...n-jose-funeral/

only a 3 year sentence eek

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: TheKillingJoke] #795053
08/09/14 07:27 PM
08/09/14 07:27 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

It has been very quiet regarding the US chapters of the Hells Angels for years now, while in Canada the club has a reputation for being among the most powerful criminal organizations in the country. The ones you hear the most from are the British Columbia and Quebec based chapters, even though the ones from Manitoba have been making a name for themselves as well.

In Europe they are still the most powerful OMG and also the one most often tied to criminal activities. In my opinion the epicenter for Europe-based HA organized crime is the Netherlands. A lot of Dutch career criminals, whether they come from the traditional white working class areas in Amsterdam or from the Dutch Traveller communities in South Holland, Brabant and Limburg, have been members of or have been tied to the HA. Germany has traditionally been another important HA country, but a lot of chapters have been forbidden by the government now. The German HA chapters have been recruiting a lot of criminals of Turkish background, some of them known to be involved in human trafficking and prostitution. The Scandinavian countries also have quite an amount of HA chapters, but they work very locally and don't have the same reach the ones from the Netherlands and too some extent the ones from Germany have.

Bandidos have chapters throughout Europe as well, but currently the second strongest OMG (and the one also tied a lot to criminal activity) in my opinion is Satudarah. In the Netherlands they've gained quite some power. It was started by bikers of Moluccan origin (a South Indonesian ethnic group of mixed Papuan/Malay origins from which there has been a large immigration to the Netherlands), but has since been acceptive of all races. A lot of members are Moluccan or Dutch (most of them from local traveller communities) though. Both communities are quite clannish and secluded and maybe that's why they've become this strong. While the media has been speaking of a brewing biker war for years now (and indeed in Germany there was some bad blood between HA and Satudarah chapters), in the Netherlands there has nothing serious happened between the two OMG's. On the contrary, since Bandidos recently started up some chapters in the Netherlands this club has immediately become under attack from both the HA and the Satudarah.

the MB chapter was making some small waves back in the early 00's but they've been essentially dismantled (they still control most of the drug trade via puppet gangs). Very few full patch members are still on the streets. BC and Quebec are way more active (probably because they both have ports).

How much do you think the various HA chapters work together across international lines in Europe? You mentioned the Scandinavians are pretty much local, so I'm assuming there's some degree of cooperation between most of the other chapters.

Re: Bikers / OMG's [Re: dixiemafia] #795162
08/10/14 04:14 PM
08/10/14 04:14 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
There's also a Wheels Of Soul chapter in Birmingham. Here in Mississippi , Bandidos chapters, Sons of Silence, Galloping Goose ( seen 2 members com through Panola county), and The Outcast chapter in Gulfport.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull