GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 79 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,275
Posts1,057,653
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Russian Mafia in California #785565
06/24/14 12:45 AM
06/24/14 12:45 AM
C
californiaxx Offline OP
Wiseguy
californiaxx  Offline OP
C
Wiseguy
okay im a california native(northern cali) and in my specific area that i live there is a huge presence of russian and ukrainian immigrants,Many Known Russian criminals hangout at the coffee shop and local bar...Does anybody else know the extent to california's russian mafia (sacramento)its crazy that this stuff happens in my neighborhood lol haha

Russian fraud ring connected to russian mob http://www.californiarealestatefraudreport.com/archives/3087

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #785719
06/24/14 03:47 PM
06/24/14 03:47 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
mostly the same as any other non tax regulated "organization" just a bunch of non formally educated, working class bunch of people who like to drink A LOT and sit around in car shops all day and "work" in a very non productive manner and get UGLY tattoos ... and help their "girlfriends" find rich boyfriends and jobs at "high end" retail stores till they can find another rich guy to live off of????? Downtown LA, Palm Springs, West LA they are everywhere... : )

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #785720
06/24/14 03:48 PM
06/24/14 03:48 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
In their defense some of the girlfriends are really really really pretty!

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: paprincess] #785736
06/24/14 04:43 PM
06/24/14 04:43 PM
C
californiaxx Offline OP
Wiseguy
californiaxx  Offline OP
C
Wiseguy
But in northern california there is a huge presence and community of russian and ukrainian immigrants,a lot of them live in ghetto apartments and work at an auto body shop,russian store or resturant,truck driving or end up being criminals my main question is .. is this similar to the uprising of LCN back east...I think of italian gangsters and mafia as non-scary and more glamorous hustlers and players,but for the russian mob i think that they are more evil and mean and a really fucked up lifestyle to live as a russian criminal was this the way the italian mob was and still is or is their more honor among the italians???

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #785912
06/25/14 12:14 PM
06/25/14 12:14 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
I can't speak on behalf of the Italian Mob but as far as the Russians COMPLETE low lifes, backstabber's, drunks and thieves simply because of what they came from... nothing there to more opportunity here as far as weather/government aid/opportunities to go to school even the food they eat there is of low variety I say keep the girls around because they are so pretty/ mean / cold and b*tchy at times it's funny and get rid of the low life useless big headed oversized "boyfriends" I don't really give a f*ck what happens to them, they are LOUD and distracting

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #785955
06/25/14 07:21 PM
06/25/14 07:21 PM
S
SimonChen Offline
Capo
SimonChen  Offline
S
Capo
Are you sure they are organized?or just a bunch of disorganized russians?
Any evidence show they are a group of mobsters in one organization?

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786033
06/26/14 07:25 AM
06/26/14 07:25 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
@paprincess, If you know nothing about real Russians then don't talk about them.

Originally Posted By: californiaxx
But in northern california there is a huge presence and community of russian and ukrainian immigrants,a lot of them live in ghetto apartments and work at an auto body shop,russian store or resturant,truck driving or end up being criminals my main question is .. is this similar to the uprising of LCN back east...I think of italian gangsters and mafia as non-scary and more glamorous hustlers and players,but for the russian mob i think that they are more evil and mean and a really fucked up lifestyle to live as a russian criminal was this the way the italian mob was and still is or is their more honor among the italians???

Where do you people get this fucked up information from? I'm Russian, I know a hell alot of Russians and some of them being in prison and being criminals. I've even myself been in prison here where it's 95% Russians in it. No-one of them is evil and mean, unless you make them to be that way. You seriously think if you'll owe money to an LCN mobster, he'll be glamorous about it? I doubt that.

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786058
06/26/14 10:37 AM
06/26/14 10:37 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
While I don't live in a country or area with a big Russian population, I know or have talked to a few Russian people living here. All I can say is that the Russians I've talked to are great guys to get along with.

No ethnic group on earth is deserving of a demonization of their whole community. I know a few Chechens as well and I know them for being welcoming, hospitable,...tough they may be, but still help you out whenever they can. The same I can say about the Albanians I know. Some of the people I hang out with the most are Italian, Turkish, Kurdish or Moroccan. I'm not Muslim (like Turks or Moroccans) but I could give a flying fuck about what race or religion someone comes from. I even know several people of the Travelling community and I do not have a bad word to say about the ones I know.

People cranking out ridiculous statements such as for example, "all Russians are drunk, idiot rapists that should die" probably don't even know any person from that specific ethnic group, have a hidden agenda and should just shut the fuck up.

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786117
06/26/14 02:45 PM
06/26/14 02:45 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
I'm not a police officer or a rat... no need to provide specific details about anybody... Polakvet... shut your mouth... I do know A LOT about Russians, being that my mother is part Russian so I can say WHATEVER the heck I want. Please don't chime in with your two cents... go to your room and close the door please, and don't forget to wipe your nose and your a$$ dear child.

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786118
06/26/14 02:47 PM
06/26/14 02:47 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
Like OMG you've been in prison here... your SO gangster your mother must LOOVVEE you...

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786122
06/26/14 03:00 PM
06/26/14 03:00 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
oh yeah and my mom's brother's wife is also Russian she was a HOTTIE when she was younger I haven't seen her forever though I just remember she used to Iron with no clothes on with guests like me in the house... ha ha!!! how embarrassing I told my dad and his brother's later and they laughed

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: paprincess] #786285
06/27/14 01:13 PM
06/27/14 01:13 PM
C
californiaxx Offline OP
Wiseguy
californiaxx  Offline OP
C
Wiseguy
dude really everybody need just stop arguing, like for real this is a peaceful discussion about organized crime all i wanted was a little bit of info... i know alot of russians and 80% have always been nice and respectful to me especially the criminals and if you just give somebody a chance than you might be surprised about how nice they are

Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: californiaxx] #786410
06/28/14 08:50 PM
06/28/14 08:50 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
They are into a lot of fraud as stated above. Other things they are into are prostitution, drugs, auto theft, extortion, gun running, human trafficking, and cargo hijacking.

I did not realize that the Russian mafia became powerful again in Sacramento, as the Ukrainian organized crime has more power in that city then the Russians do. You can find Russian OC figures, not just Russian criminals in Walnut Creek, Orangevale, and Citrus Heights in the area you live in. San Francisco is where the Russian OC power base is in Northern California as far as I know, since Oakland never recovered from the 1990's arrests, convictions, and the fleeing of most of its members to other cities and states. There are a lot of Russian, and Ukrianian criminals that operate independant of the OC in Chico, Redding, and Eureka to name a few of the Northern California Cities. In Southern California they are all over the place.

The San Francisco Bay area is pretty much ripe for cargo hijacking. That fraud case you posted above is no where near what the Smushkevich brothers had done in the 1990's and 80 million dollars of that has never been recovered, and there is still no way of knowing how much they actually took in.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Russian Mafia in California [Re: paprincess] #786455
06/29/14 08:47 AM
06/29/14 08:47 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted By: paprincess
I'm not a police officer or a rat... no need to provide specific details about anybody... Polakvet... shut your mouth... I do know A LOT about Russians, being that my mother is part Russian so I can say WHATEVER the heck I want. Please don't chime in with your two cents... go to your room and close the door please, and don't forget to wipe your nose and your a$$ dear child.

No-one here doubts your linguistic skills, man. I'm just stating that either you've met the most worst of Russians ever or you're just speaking bullshit. As the Russians I've met and know for all my life, aren't like what you've stated. You don't need to fell offended about what people speak on a mafia forum.

Originally Posted By: paprincess
Like OMG you've been in prison here... your SO gangster your mother must LOOVVEE you...

Are you getting prepared for a contest of most childish insults? The prison statement was to mention that I've met Russians who are criminals and they're not the worst people as you somehow think they are. If you find a problem with other people's opinion, then sorry to say, life will be hard for you, kid.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull