GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, VanillaLimeCoke), 153 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia #773951
04/23/14 01:33 PM
04/23/14 01:33 PM
P
ProvidenceDon28 Offline OP
Button
ProvidenceDon28  Offline OP
P
Button
Heres an Article about my older brother Napoleon "Nappy" Andrade who has new england mafia connections.

News Release
U.S. Department of Justice
Peter F. Neronha
United States Attorney
District of Rhode Island

March 4, 2014

Central Falls Resident’s 10-Year Federal Prison Sentence on Drug Trafficking, Firearm and Money Laundering Convictions Increased by 5 Years for Home Invasion and Robbery

PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Napoleon Andrade, 32, of Central Falls, who is currently incarcerated while serving a 10-year federal prison sentence for drug trafficking, money laundering, theft of government property and federal firearm violations was enhanced today by 63 months for his role in a March 2010 home invasion in Stamford, Connecticut, announced United States Attorney Peter F. Neronha and Daniel J. Kumor, Special Agent in Charge of the Boston Field Divisionof the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

At sentencing, U.S. District Court Judge John J. McConnell ordered Andrade to serve 31 months of the newly imposed sentence consecutive to the 10-year sentence he is currently serving. The additional 32 months were ordered to be served concurrently. Andrade pleaded guilty on December 11, 2013, to one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.

According to court records, in 2009 and 2010, Andrade was the target of an unrelated, long-term federal, state and local law enforcement investigation into his suspected drug trafficking activities. During a March 8, 2010, conversation surreptitiously recorded by law enforcement, Andrade discussed his participation in home invasions in Connecticut and New York. Andrade provided significant details of the home invasion in Connecticut which ATF agents used to track down accounts of the incident. The victim of the home invasion, a 78-year-old man who was well known to Stamford Police as being an associate of the Gambino crime family, was bound and blindfolded. According to the victim, the attackers, who gained entrance to home purporting to be deliveryman, stole more than $200,000 worth of jewelry, more than $16,000 in cash and a double-barreled shotgun.

According to information presented to the court, the home invasion was planned in a growing dispute over a loansharking debt that had grown to be in excess of $300,000. Andrade was brought in to provide “muscle” during the home invasion.

Gennaro Mieli, 61, of Niantic, CT., is awaiting trial in U.S. District Court in Providence on an indictment charging him with conspiracy to commit robbery and witness intimidation; Stephen Conti, 42, of Swansea, Mass., is awaiting sentencing, having pleaded guilty on September 26, 2013, to a one count indictment charging him with conspiracy to commit robbery.

In August 2011, in unrelated matters, Andrade admitted in court to the facts that were the basis for charges contained in three federal indictments and three informations. The charges were the result of several ATF led investigations, and several joint federal, state and local investigations. Some of the investigations included “sting operations” and the use of electronic surveillance equipment.

According to information presented to the court, in January 2010, Rhode Island State Police became aware of the presence of a kilogram of cocaine hidden under a treadmill in a gym in the Central Falls apartment building in which Andrade lived. Andrade admitted that he made statements, in a conversation monitored by ATF agents, that the cocaine was his.

Additionally, Andrade admitted to the court that in March 2010, he broke into a vehicle in Central Falls which he believed contained 100 grams of sham crack cocaine; $500 in cash; and purported stolen jewelry. The car was placed on a street in Central Falls by ATF agents as part of a “sting operation.”

Andrade also admitted to the court that in April 2010, he provided a fully loaded .357 caliber revolver to a person working with government agents, with the intent that the firearm be used in a “drug-rip” of a kilogram of cocaine from a home in Connecticut.

Andrade also admitted that in December 2009, he and a person working with government agents broke into a storage unit in North Providence that was rented by the ATF. They stole 840 cartons of cigarettes valued at over $30,000, which were owned by the Government. Andrade planned the break-in and provided funds to purchase bolt cutters that were used to open the storage unit.

Andrade also admitted that in December 2009, he sold one pound of marijuana for $1,000 cash to a person working with government agents. An additional fifteen one pound packages of marijuana were observed inside Andrade’s residence at the time of the purchase.

At the time of Andrade’s guilty pleas in August 2011, he admitted to the court that his principal source of income was derived from drug trafficking and other crimes, and that he had committed the crime of money laundering in the purchase of a $42,000 automobile for which he paid cash.

The cases were prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Gerard B. Sullivan and Adi Goldstein.

United States Attorney Peter Neronha acknowledged and thanked the Rhode Island State Police, Central Falls Police, Pawtucket Police, Providence Police, North Providence Police, Stamford, CT., Police and the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Connecticut for their assistance in the investigations and prosecutions of these matters.

Nick Melia Home Invasion Article

Convicted loan shark robbed in North Stamford home invasion
By Martin B and Jeff Morganteen, Staff Writers
Published 11:45 pm, Tuesday, March 2, 2010

STAMFORD -- A convicted loan shark suspected of having mob ties was bound and robbed when two men posed as delivery van drivers and broke into his North Stamford home Tuesday morning, stealing jewelry, cash and a double-barreled shotgun.

Stamford police said authorities interviewed people they confirmed were "persons of interest" after locating a van that may be connected to the robbery. Police seized the van, but the individuals were let go after being interviewed. Police Lt. Tim Shaw would not disclose details about the investigation but said more than two individuals were questioned.

The van "was seen in the area, and now we're going to look for any physical evidence that can tie the van to the crime," Shaw said.

The robbers approached the Brushwood Road home about 10:30 a.m. and acted as if they were delivering a package before they broke into the home, overpowering the homeowner and restraining him, police said. They ran up to the bedroom and took jewelry, according to police. They also took the shotgun and $2,000 cash from the man's coat, authorities said.

The men fled in a white van. Brushwood Road is between Ponus Ridge and High Ridge roads near Laurel Reservoir.

Initially, police said they were looking for a white 2010 Chevy Express van seen in the area of the robbery. In an online alert from the Darien Police Department, authorities told residents to look out for a white rental van with an Enterprise logo.

Stamford police Capt. Richard Conklin said the homeowner called police after escaping from his restraints. He was not harmed.

Conklin said police are investigating whether the robbery was random or whether the Brushwood Road home was targeted.

Nick Melia, the homeowner, was convicted in 2005 of federal racketeering charges. Melia was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison and accused of being a member of the Gambino crime family.

He was arrested in 2004 after an organized crime probe by the FBI and Stamford and Norwalk police agencies that netted several suspects in an extensive loan-sharking operation. Also convicted in that investigation was Anthony "The Genius" Megale, a Stamford resident then described as a top official in the Gambino crime family. Authorities said during the trial that Melia collected debts for Megale. [img:center][/img]

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #773955
04/23/14 02:17 PM
04/23/14 02:17 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Melia as far as i know is not made but carries some clout...

When Interpol?
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: cheech] #773959
04/23/14 02:31 PM
04/23/14 02:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cheech
Melia as far as i know is not made but carries some clout...

He's not made with the Gambinos. I've heard he may be made with the Calabrian Canadians, though. His brother Vince was a heavyweight with their Hartford cell.

Nick is a lot of things, and he can be tough to get along with. But at the end of the day, he's a very honorable guy. He didn't deserve this.

Shows how much this thing had fallen apart: Allowing a Black dope dealer to rob an 80 year old man who earned for you all his life rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #773966
04/23/14 02:56 PM
04/23/14 02:56 PM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
Pizza, not sure I follow. Are you saying this was sanctioned? By who and why?

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: baldo] #773970
04/23/14 03:12 PM
04/23/14 03:12 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: baldo

Nah, I should really clarify that. All I meant was that there was a time when there would have been serious repercussions for cowboy shit like this.

At one time Nicky carried a lot of weight in Fairfield. And back then they wouldn't have dared something like this. And I DON'T mean this to be racial, just stating a fact: That one of the guys was Black just goes to show how much things have changed.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #773990
04/23/14 05:54 PM
04/23/14 05:54 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I thought the guy who robbed old guy was a informant that got his ass whooped for it. that was in the court records.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: pmac] #773992
04/23/14 06:01 PM
04/23/14 06:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pmac
I thought the guy who robbed old guy was a informant that got his ass whooped for it. that was in the court records.

He was one of them. Nicky's younger son beat him silly for it, and ended up doing a couple years for it himself. He should have hired it out. Can't blame the kid, though.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: pizzaboy] #774015
04/23/14 08:23 PM
04/23/14 08:23 PM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Nah, I should really clarify that. All I meant was that there was a time when there would have been serious repercussions for cowboy shit like this.

At one time Nicky carried a lot of weight in Fairfield. And back then they wouldn't have dared something like this. And I DON'T mean this to be racial, just stating a fact: That one of the guys was Black just goes to show how much things have changed.

We don't fear the mafia no more, we respect them for being gangsters. But the fear factor is not there no more

Last edited by ProvidenceDon28; 04/23/14 08:23 PM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774020
04/23/14 09:21 PM
04/23/14 09:21 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: ProvidenceDon28
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

We don't fear the mafia no more, we respect them for being gangsters. But the fear factor is not there no more

Bingo. And that is why there are such mixed answers when asked "is there a mafia anymore?" It depends on who you're asking.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774058
04/24/14 08:25 AM
04/24/14 08:25 AM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
All due respect to you and your brother, but geez, how many times did he get setup and caught by the government? It seems like it happened over and over again in a short period of time.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: mike68] #774059
04/24/14 08:30 AM
04/24/14 08:30 AM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted By: mike68
All due respect to you and your brother, but geez, how many times did he get setup and caught by the government? It seems like it happened over and over again in a short period of time.

It was 1 person who set him up and it was his right hand man who wore a wire for almost 2 years for the government. Brought the whole house down

Last edited by ProvidenceDon28; 04/24/14 08:30 AM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774063
04/24/14 08:54 AM
04/24/14 08:54 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so the guy this story about is black has Italian name and all he co des have zip names wants up with a bunch of patriarca associts robbing a gambino guy. wouldn't happen if that guy tony metals was around he have 100 guys from NY nj looking for him. anyway cool story.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774083
04/24/14 10:26 AM
04/24/14 10:26 AM
A
artichoke Offline
Button
artichoke  Offline
A
Button
Nappy is the real deal as tough as they come. He got set up by his friend. I guess it goes back to the old story would you rather be feared or loved?

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: pmac] #774089
04/24/14 10:50 AM
04/24/14 10:50 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
so the guy this story about is black has Italian name and all he co des have zip names wants up with a bunch of patriarca associts robbing a gambino guy. wouldn't happen if that guy tony metals was around he have 100 guys from NY nj looking for him. anyway cool story.

Andrade is a Portuguese surname. I guess he's Cape Verdean as New England has a large Cape Verdean population.

Would be interesting to hear something about (organized) crime among Cape Verdeans. I read about the gangs in Boston, but they're described as being small, very loosely organized sets. Far more loose than the African American Chicago gangs, NewYork/Jersey gangs and some West Coast gangs. Would be interesting to hear from someone who has witnessed it personally.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 04/24/14 10:50 AM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: artichoke] #774105
04/24/14 01:26 PM
04/24/14 01:26 PM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted By: artichoke
Nappy is the real deal as tough as they come. He got set up by his friend. I guess it goes back to the old story would you rather be feared or loved?

Indeed he his, and knowing nappy he rather be feared

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: TheKillingJoke] #774106
04/24/14 01:29 PM
04/24/14 01:29 PM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Andrade is a Portuguese surname. I guess he's Cape Verdean as New England has a large Cape Verdean population.

Would be interesting to hear something about (organized) crime among Cape Verdeans. I read about the gangs in Boston, but they're described as being small, very loosely organized sets. Far more loose than the African American Chicago gangs, NewYork/Jersey gangs and some West Coast gangs. Would be interesting to hear from someone who has witnessed it personally.
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Yes he is cape verdean and he ran his crew similar to a mafia. He has ties to the Patriarca crime family and is one of the most feared men in rhode island and new england for that matter.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774209
04/25/14 05:54 AM
04/25/14 05:54 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
There are cape verdean gangs in boston.

Gunman Takes 10 Years After Guilty Plea in ’09 Shooting
The second of two Dorchester men charged in a late 2009 shooting pleaded guilty yesterday, with both defendants now serving state prison terms instead of driving violence in Boston’s Cape Verdean community, Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel F. Conley said.

VINCENT DAVIS (D.O.B. 10/16/91) yesterday admitted firing a volley of shots at a group on Albion Street on the night of Dec. 2, 2009. Several of those shots struck a 30-year-old Roxbury man, seriously injuring him. Prosecutors recommended a term of 10 to 12 years in state prison; Suffolk Superior Court Judge Carol Ball sentenced him to a term of eight to 10 years to be followed by three years of probation upon his release.

Davis was driven to the scene by co-defendant JESSE DEBURGO (D.O.B. 2/5/91), who pleaded guilty earlier this month. Deburgo is currently serving a five- to seven-year state prison sentence and will serve two years of probation upon his release.

“Both of these men are active participants in street violence that has injured and killed too many,” Conley said. “They’re part of a small group who commit disproportionate levels of violence in Boston, sometimes against rivals and sometimes – as in this case – against completely innocent men, women, and children.”

Had the case proceeded to trial, Assistant District Attorney Matthew Feeney of Conley’s Gang Unit would have introduced evidence and testimony to prove that Deburgo was aligned with the Cape Verdean Outlaws street gang and was bent on shooting rivals from the Uphams Corner area whom he believed responsible for prior acts of violence. Toward that end, the evidence would have shown, he drove Davis to Albion Street armed with a .40 caliber semiautomatic handgun.

At about 9:30 p.m., Deburgo pulled up near 10 Albion St. At that point, Feeney would have demonstrated, Davis exited the car and fired nine shots at a group of three men walking down the street.

“No one in that group was involved in gang activity,” Conley said.

One man was struck in the shoulder and thigh, and a round even grazed his skull. He underwent emergency surgery at Boston Medical Center and recovered from his injuries.

Witnesses at and near the scene provided Boston Police with information that proved critical in stopping the men’s vehicle on nearby Fuller Street less than half an hour later. The gun was recovered from Davis’ person at his arrest, it proved to be a ballistic match to shell casings recovered at the scene, and Davis himself tested positive for gunshot residue. The car was registered to a member of Deburgo’s family.

Witness participation extended to the Suffolk County Grand Jury, where civilian testimony helped prosecutors secure indictments against both men for armed assault with intent to murder and related offenses in March of this year.

Jessica Sheehan was the DA’s assigned victim-witness advocate. Davis was represented by attorney Paul Carrigan and Deburgo by attorney Richard Doyle.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774211
04/25/14 05:58 AM
04/25/14 05:58 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Always good to see mobsters get robbed!

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774252
04/25/14 10:42 AM
04/25/14 10:42 AM
P
Button
P
Button
The Cape Verdean Outlawz have sets in Massachusetts and Pawtucket Rhode Island as well.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774271
04/25/14 12:58 PM
04/25/14 12:58 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
sorry, i read the article but still cant figure this out...
was the Melia robbery done because he owned someone else connected to the Patriarcas money from a loan debt? and that person farmed the robbery out to the original poster's brother and his crew?

how were there no repercussions ? or a sit down at the very least with financial repercussions? thats kinda fucked up that melia has been working for the gambino crew up there for decades and gets robbed (home invasions are the lowest of the low IMO) and the Gambinos dont back him

if thats not the case, and the posters brother simply knew melia had money and robbed him on his own, he must have a lotta balls

Last edited by tt120; 04/25/14 01:01 PM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: tt120] #774274
04/25/14 01:12 PM
04/25/14 01:12 PM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted By: tt120
sorry, i read the article but still cant figure this out...
was the Melia robbery done because he owned someone else connected to the Patriarcas money from a loan debt? and that person farmed the robbery out to the original poster's brother and his crew?

how were there no repercussions ? or a sit down at the very least with financial repercussions? thats kinda fucked up that melia has been working for the gambino crew up there for decades and gets robbed (home invasions are the lowest of the low IMO) and the Gambinos dont back him

if thats not the case, and the posters brother simply knew melia had money and robbed him on his own, he must have a lotta balls

An individual named Gennaro Mieli of Niantic, CT owed Melia over $300,000 in loan sharking debts. Mieli who couldn't repay the loan so he came to the Patriarca's who called my brother (Napoleon Andrade) and Stephen Conti to do the home invasion.

And my brother has balls and has done a lot of work for the Patriarca's

Last edited by ProvidenceDon28; 04/25/14 01:13 PM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774278
04/25/14 01:39 PM
04/25/14 01:39 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
jesus, thats even worse then

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #774372
04/26/14 10:52 AM
04/26/14 10:52 AM
P
Button
P
Button
tell me about it lol

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #781050
05/29/14 06:03 PM
05/29/14 06:03 PM
P
Button
P
Button
I wonder how strong the patriarcas presence are in rhode island. They have diminished significantly.

Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #799154
08/29/14 08:36 AM
08/29/14 08:36 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Man sentenced for robbery of mob associate’s home
By Tim White
Published: August 27, 2014, 5:17 pm Updated: August 27, 2014, 7:23 pm

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – A Connecticut man who prosecutors say claimed he had ties to the Patriarca crime family, was sentenced Wednesday for his role in a brazen home invasion on the home of a known mob associate.
Gennaro Miele, 62, of Niantic, Conn., was sentenced in Providence federal court to 41 months for the March 2010 robbery.
Court documents show the victim was 78-year-old Nicola Melia of Stamford, Conn., who prosecutors identified as “associate of the Gambino crime family.”
Miele pleaded guilty in June to conspiracy. U.S. District Court Judge John J. McConnell, Jr., also ordered him to serve one year supervised release.
According to court documents Miele and two other men – Napoleon Andrade of Central Falls and Stephen Conti of Swansea, Mass. – drove to Melia’s home and posed as deliverymen. Andrade “football tackled” Melia who was then bound and blindfolded, according to court documents. The trio made off with roughly $216,000 in jewerly and cash.
Investigators said the men targeted Melia because of an ongoing dispute over a loan-sharking debt.
Prosecutors said as the home invasion was coming to an end “oddly, Melia related that he asked the robbers to leave him a few dollars so he could get a Starbucks coffee and they did so.”
It took three years and an unrelated drug case by Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms to snare the men for the home invasion.
Andrade was picked up in a wiretapped conversation telling an informant: “Oh look, look, so I went with the Italians the other day, I did two home invasions, for 400 grand, right?”
“Yo the last dude I tied up a 77 year old man,” Andrade said on the wiretap. “I felt like [expletive] after.”
After their arrests, prosecutor said Miele attempted to intimidate one of his cohorts, accusing Conti of cooperating with investigators.
Conti was, and had a hidden recording device on him at the time.
“You’re not even supposed to talk to God, nobody … that’s the way you’re supposed to do it.” Miele said in the recording according to court documents. “That’s it … You understand? So we stay on the same page, that’s, that’s why, talk about rats.”
Investigators said Miele boasted he was an associate of the Patriarca crime family but that the claim appeared to be “overstated.”
One of his co-defendants said Miele was chosen for the job because of the ties he claimed to organized crime.
Federal prosecutor Gerard Sullivan from the Rhode Island U.S. Attorney’s office handled the case against Miele.
In 2011 Andrade was sentenced to 10 years for an unrelated drug trafficking case, which was enhanced by 63 months for the home invasion.
Conti has pleaded guilty to conspiracy for the home invasion and will be sentenced on September 26.
Melia – the victim of the home invasion – is currently serving five years in prison for extortion and possession of a firearm.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #799783
09/01/14 12:04 PM
09/01/14 12:04 PM
P
Button
P
Button
Stephen Conti was the rat this whole time, anyways nappy will be home in 2021

Last edited by ProvidenceDon28; 09/01/14 12:08 PM.
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: ProvidenceDon28] #965998
03/13/19 07:12 PM
03/13/19 07:12 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by ProvidenceDon28

Looks like he wont be

When Interpol?
Re: RI Gangster robs Gambino Associate Nick Melia [Re: cheech] #976212
08/01/19 06:57 AM
08/01/19 06:57 AM
P
Button
P
Button
Originally Posted by cheech
Originally Posted by ProvidenceDon28

Looks like he wont be

Everyone has a comment now.....when nappy was alive no one would dare say shit to him and now that hes dead everyone comes out of the wood work

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull