GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 89 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,150
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: jonnynonos] #772342
04/09/14 02:05 PM
04/09/14 02:05 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Why the fuck would you think that terror crimes are not investigated with 10x the amount of oc squads. Its funny really when goofballs say shit like "The feds also had that big bust on the 80's year olds in Buffalo playing Goldfish and poker back in the late 1990's. That was much more important that investigating US embassies being blown up in Africa" what type of stupid fucking comment is that. Yeah the feds this the feds that but there one of the reasons we are the greatest country In the world and were able to go on oc forums bitch about them, sure I don't agree with a lot the feds do but for you to say they dont devote 10x more resources to terror than oc is dumb. You ungrateful POS.

Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: SgWaue86] #772351
04/09/14 02:48 PM
04/09/14 02:48 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Why the fuck would you think that terror crimes are not investigated with 10x the amount of oc squads. Its funny really when goofballs say shit like "The feds also had that big bust on the 80's year olds in Buffalo playing Goldfish and poker back in the late 1990's. That was much more important that investigating US embassies being blown up in Africa" what type of stupid fucking comment is that. Yeah the feds this the feds that but there one of the reasons we are the greatest country In the world and were able to go on oc forums bitch about them, sure I don't agree with a lot the feds do but for you to say they dont devote 10x more resources to terror than oc is dumb. You ungrateful POS.

Don't get all crazy on me....just some food for thought...
30 years ago, how many 3 year old were shot in the head by a stray bullet playing on their front porch?
Go into a major city, any major city and look around.
With the exception of the Freedom Tower in NY, which is a unique situation, how many major construction undertakings have you seen in the past 20 years?
30 Years ago, would a NJ Governor have DARED cancel a public works project the size of the ARC tunnel?
Ask yourself, If it didn't exist, could the interstate highway system be built today?
Exceptions.....
I live about half way between Chicago and the small city of Rockford
Rockford has the smallest of the small LCN presence, a boss, underboss, Consigliere and a hand full of Soldiers and associates
Enter the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...these guys pounced on it. The west side is booming with construction, most of North main is being widened, and these guys control everything from the heavy machinery to the port a potties
The result?
Rockford had the largest drop in Unemployment in all of Illinois, and top 10 in the nation

http://www.mystateline.com/story/rockfor...x2EmH_DSs-pSwoA

So far, no one got whacked, everybody gets paid, no one got hurt.
The biggest crimes?
Contractors had to stop by a Pizzeria in Rockford or a burger and rib joint in Winnebago and post a "performance bond" to get a contract.
That's all I'm sayin

Last edited by TheArm; 04/09/14 02:52 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: TheArm] #772359
04/09/14 03:07 PM
04/09/14 03:07 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: TheArm

30 years ago, how many 3 year old were shot in the head by a stray bullet playing on their front porch?
With the exception of the Freedom Tower in NY, which is a unique situation, how many major construction undertakings have you seen in the past 20 years?
30 Years ago, would a NJ Governor have DARED cancel a public works project the size of the ARC tunnel?
Ask yourself, If it didn't exist, could the interstate highway system be built today?
Exceptions.....
Rockford has the smallest of the small LCN presence, a boss, underboss, Consigliere and a hand full of Soldiers and associates
Enter the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...these guys pounced on it. The west side is booming with construction, most of North main is being widened, and these guys control everything from the heavy machinery to the port a potties
The result?
Rockford had the largest drop in Unemployment in all of Illinois, and top 10 in the nation

The biggest crimes?
Contractors had to stop by a Pizzeria in Rockford or a burger and rib joint in Winnebago and post a "performance bond" to get a contract.
That's all I'm sayin

Can i ask why you decided to make multiple accounts to agree with yourself? Someone with half a brain would've made them on different days at least. Creepy coincidence that multiple newbies appear the day after Nicky made the poll about you, it's of course no coincidence that they all completely agree with you rolleyes .

I apologize to cookcounty, Arm has surpassed you.

Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: Camarel] #772360
04/09/14 03:13 PM
04/09/14 03:13 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Camarel

Exceptions.....
The result?

The biggest crimes?
That's all I'm sayin

Can i ask why you decided to make multiple accounts to agree with yourself? Someone with half a brain would've made them on different days at least. Creepy coincidence that multiple newbies appear the day after Nicky made the poll about you, it's of course no coincidence that they all completely agree with you rolleyes .

A quick check by the admin of the dashboard will show I have ONE account and one account only...SC or any of the others are more then free to check it out and compare IPs
Just out of curiosity, who are these names who registered after me who agree with me?

Last edited by TheArm; 04/09/14 03:15 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: TheArm] #772362
04/09/14 03:24 PM
04/09/14 03:24 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Camarel

Exceptions.....
The result?

The biggest crimes?
That's all I'm sayin

A quick check by the admin of the dashboard will show I have ONE account and one account only...SC or any of the others are more then free to check it out and compare IPs
Just out of curiosity, who are these names who registered after me who agree with me?

How about these?

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=749011&page=1

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=771570#Post771570

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...1832#Post771832

All of which people have joined at that moment to say how great you are rolleyes

Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: Camarel] #772364
04/09/14 03:41 PM
04/09/14 03:41 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I apologize to cookcounty, Arm has surpassed you. [/quote]

Just out of curiosity, who are these names who registered after me who agree with me? [/quote]

How about these?

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=749011&page=1

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=771570#Post771570

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...1832#Post771832

All of which people have joined at that moment to say how great you are rolleyes [/quote]

There are like 30 people on those threads, who the hell are you talking about? Name names.

Been there and done it
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: jonnynonos] #772365
04/09/14 03:45 PM
04/09/14 03:45 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Actually Camerel, never mind...having multiple scree names is against the posted rules of the site
If you think I have done it, the Admins can tell immediately, report me and have them check.
Otherwise, move on

Been there and done it
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: jonnynonos] #772366
04/09/14 04:00 PM
04/09/14 04:00 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so I been following this guys since I started reading this board and he's been boss since the 90tys or him an Marcello. he dodged the family secret trial and went legit people say. anyway guys about 90ty and if he wasn't bringing in new members. its gonna be like Cleveland.

Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: pmac] #772367
04/09/14 04:03 PM
04/09/14 04:03 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: pmac
so I been following this guys since I started reading this board and he's been boss since the 90tys or him an Marcello. he dodged the family secret trial and went legit people say. anyway guys about 90ty and if he wasn't bringing in new members. its gonna be like Cleveland.

Who?

Been there and done it
Re: FBI agent on busting DiFronzo [Re: jonnynonos] #772369
04/09/14 04:21 PM
04/09/14 04:21 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
DiFronzo.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull