GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: Scalish] #771840
04/06/14 06:19 AM
04/06/14 06:19 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Scalish
What kind of travel you offer arm?

I work with an agent that specializes in adult resorts in Mexico, Costa Freaka (Rica) the Caribbean, Europe and Asia.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: Scalish] #771841
04/06/14 06:33 AM
04/06/14 06:33 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
That old lady in Blacklist is the best cleaner out there lol.

That lady is awesome...so is Red. I wanna hang out with that guy!
Blacklist is one of most well done shows on TV today...Dark Dramody at it's best

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771842
04/06/14 06:38 AM
04/06/14 06:38 AM
D
Dirty_Sox_Bob Offline
Wiseguy
Dirty_Sox_Bob  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: TheArm

The family Luca Brasi ( One you get labeled as to go to killer, you will never move up. There are exceptions like Sammy Gravano, but look where he ended up)

Why is that? I've noticed that it's pretty true, but why wouldn't a stone killer make people step aside / not challenge out of fear? Do they usually lack the brains or have such a trigger that they are never trusted with the jobs that will really help you climb the tree?

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771843
04/06/14 06:44 AM
04/06/14 06:44 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Online content
Underboss
Scalish  Online Content
Underboss
Hamilton
I love that show as well, my wife first told me about it and I thought cheesy but as I watched it is great James Spader does a great job.

If I was looking for a discount on trip to Europe it could be arranged at a discount?

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: Dirty_Sox_Bob] #771844
04/06/14 06:47 AM
04/06/14 06:47 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Dirty_Sox_Bob

The family Luca Brasi ( One you get labeled as to go to killer, you will never move up. There are exceptions like Sammy Gravano, but look where he ended up)

Why is that? I've noticed that it's pretty true, but why wouldn't a stone killer make people step aside / not challenge out of fear? Do they usually lack the brains or have such a trigger that they are never trusted with the jobs that will really help you climb the tree?

In order to earn you have to be visible and accessible, and the last thing you want is a guy who whacked 20 people in his life to be a fixture on the street. The feds will overlook a thief, they will never give a killer a pass.
Like I said, there have been exceptions. Sammy Gravano made Underboos, and it is a little know fact that Peanuts Trenalone was a prolific killer in his youth, and he made it to Boss in Cleveland, but he sort of became boss by default

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: Scalish] #771845
04/06/14 06:48 AM
04/06/14 06:48 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I love that show as well, my wife first told me about it and I thought cheesy but as I watched it is great James Spader does a great job.

If I was looking for a discount on trip to Europe it could be arranged at a discount?

Send me a PM and tell me what you are looking for.

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771846
04/06/14 06:49 AM
04/06/14 06:49 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Online content
Underboss
Scalish  Online Content
Underboss
Hamilton
Sounds good.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771941
04/07/14 12:22 AM
04/07/14 12:22 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
^^^ And who are those 5 or 6 people?

These people are not stupid, and they don't need the harassment that you crazies seem to have the spare time in your lives to deal out, and they were not going to name me in an open forum, so they have communicated via PM. If you happen to live either in Upstate NY or the Chicago Area, and have some knowledge of these subjects can connect the dots, it's really not that big a mystery. My name and contact is all over the internet in relation to my current business ventures. Most I disclosed to if they got it right, one I didn't because frankly I don't trust them seeing their posts on here. One just last night engaged me in an open thread and I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone, as this person is an old fried from another forum in which I could speak more freely about my actual identity, and they are genuinely interested in meaningful topics on the subject. Hope this helps

So basically, what you are saying here is that the "5 or 6 people" on this forum who knows who you are in real life are non existent?

[Linked Image]
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771942
04/07/14 12:53 AM
04/07/14 12:53 AM
K
kiladelphia_pistolvania Offline
Wiseguy
kiladelphia_pistolvania  Offline
K
Wiseguy
[quote=TheArm]Jobs and tasks no connected or made guy ever wants to find himself in...feel free to add any I missed.

They guy at the social club who sits by the door and says "This is a private club" when people walk in off the street. (It's always the family idiot)

The guy who digs holes (you know way too much if things go sour)

The guy who covers holes(See the guy who digs holes)

A cleaner (It's only a respected job in the movies, in real life it is sick, twisted and to do it well you have to be borderline psychotic)

A mob Doctor, lawyer or accountant (You usually end up here if you are a degenerate gambler and can't pay your debts)

A Driver (you can face RICO and 30 years or more for doing nothing more then giving someone a ride to work)

A Runner/Mule (all the risk, and these days no rewards)

The Boss's go to Capo (This is like being promoted to "shift supervisor" , more responsibility, more risk, no more rewards)

The Sit Down Rook (The guys who off to one side when Bosses and Skippers talk something out, These are usually the most intimidating looking low level made guys, and you hear things no one at your level should

The front man (The guy with clan hands who fronts for the bosses or skippers 1099 ventures, you end up dead or as an unindicted co conspirator...See Glick and Dorfman)

TheARM after reading your fairytales of your "mob activity" and your Family " Connections" I think I know the "job" you were assigned.
They guy at the social club who sits by the door and says "This is a private club" when people walk in off the street. (It's always the family idiot)
[i][/i] This one has you written all over it.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771943
04/07/14 01:29 AM
04/07/14 01:29 AM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
I don't see why people have any reason to doubt theArm, frankly I don't care if he's lying or not, his posts are always a good read.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #771949
04/07/14 02:42 AM
04/07/14 02:42 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
Thats about the way i feel bout it.its the fuln internet.people lie about there pics n shit.big deal. Its not like it affects me in a negative way.

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: tommykarate] #771981
04/07/14 08:23 AM
04/07/14 08:23 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Why didnt you get made if your entire family was in the life and you seemed to just only be on the outside, it seems you would be an easy candidate to be a made guy

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: merlino] #771999
04/07/14 10:10 AM
04/07/14 10:10 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: merlino
Why didnt you get made if your entire family was in the life and you seemed to just only be on the outside, it seems you would be an easy candidate to be a made guy

So you guys still wanna talk about ME as a topic...ok...
When I went away as a guest of the federal Government and was released, I was a kid who up until just before I went away, was "untested"
Had I jumped back in there is no doubt in my mind I could have been made in a year or two...I chose to step back instead

Last edited by TheArm; 04/07/14 10:12 AM.

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772005
04/07/14 10:37 AM
04/07/14 10:37 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
kiladelphia_pistolvania has joined the exclusive club known as my ignore list...bu bye

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: HairyKnuckles] #772006
04/07/14 10:40 AM
04/07/14 10:40 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
^^^ And who are those 5 or 6 people?

These people are not stupid, and they don't need the harassment that you crazies seem to have the spare time in your lives to deal out, and they were not going to name me in an open forum, so they have communicated via PM. If you happen to live either in Upstate NY or the Chicago Area, and have some knowledge of these subjects can connect the dots, it's really not that big a mystery. My name and contact is all over the internet in relation to my current business ventures. Most I disclosed to if they got it right, one I didn't because frankly I don't trust them seeing their posts on here. One just last night engaged me in an open thread and I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone, as this person is an old fried from another forum in which I could speak more freely about my actual identity, and they are genuinely interested in meaningful topics on the subject. Hope this helps

So basically, what you are saying here is that the "5 or 6 people" on this forum who knows who you are in real life are non existent?

Nope, saying there are 5 or 6 people on this site, much like myself, who dont give a rats ass what you think, but at the same time don't need your harassment...you are now on ignore, so feel free to discuss this with yourself

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772073
04/07/14 03:04 PM
04/07/14 03:04 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I bet the 5 or 6 that "agree with you" all have sign up dates after you signed up for this forum (or all close to it). Funny.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772090
04/07/14 05:23 PM
04/07/14 05:23 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
kiladelphia_pistolvania has joined the exclusive club known as my ignore list...bu bye

just a reminder to add kiladelphia to your other account's ignore lists. u want to be able to post agreement with yourself but also avoid critical posts from dudes like kila.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772098
04/07/14 07:56 PM
04/07/14 07:56 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
The Arm, your enjoying this this is most likely the only way for you to get any attention so I understand. Instead of instgating people on the net you should go and meet some people or something. Good look maybe you make some friends. No need to respond just an idea.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: SgWaue86] #772099
04/07/14 08:24 PM
04/07/14 08:24 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
The Arm, your enjoying this this is most likely the only way for you to get any attention so I understand. Instead of instgating people on the net you should go and meet some people or something. Good look maybe you make some friends. No need to respond just an idea.

lol lol The guy is right thought ARM. You should maybe take your laptop to starbucks so you try and creep out and socialize with some females

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772100
04/07/14 08:28 PM
04/07/14 08:28 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo

Arm, have you ever talked to your doctor about possibly having
Low -T??

It happen's to the best of us...right guys? It seems like your trying to relive your glory days go to the local pub with the rest of the townies and knock back a cold one just like serpiente does in AC. I mean make sure no one use's your phone to post something on the board when your at the bar though.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: MikeyO] #772356
04/09/14 03:02 PM
04/09/14 03:02 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: MikeyO

Arm, have you ever talked to your doctor about possibly having
Low -T??

It happen's to the best of us...right guys? It seems like your trying to relive your glory days go to the local pub with the rest of the townies and knock back a cold one just like serpiente does in AC. I mean make sure no one use's your phone to post something on the board when your at the bar though.

My T levels are just fine thanks...and I run a business where I brush up against associates and made guys almost daily...and we have been known to have a drink or two and talk about "the good old days"

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: SgWaue86] #772358
04/09/14 03:05 PM
04/09/14 03:05 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86

Son, when I am in this site, it is because I am working on books or payroll and need a distraction, when I am not on this site, I am either working or reaping the benefits of my business.
There is nothing more pathetic than an amateur psycho analyst, trust me, although you and some of your Buds may want to see a real one about your preoccupation with me...Jus sayin

Last edited by TheArm; 04/09/14 03:06 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772372
04/09/14 05:37 PM
04/09/14 05:37 PM
K
kiladelphia_pistolvania Offline
Wiseguy
kiladelphia_pistolvania  Offline
K
Wiseguy
just calling it like i see it. Any real dude wouldn't be on a damn forum talking war stories if they were the truth. If it were true why would you air yourself out? There is a huge difference between you and the knowledgeable posters. You make up bullshit war stories about wanting to take the "war" to the persico's house. you ignore the people who call you out cause you know your full of dogshit. one minute your a rochester guy the next your talking about the rush st. crew from chicago like you know whats going on. You read too much on the internet. U GOT CAUGHT COPYING AND PASTING SHIT AND PASSING IT OFF AS YOUR OWN. PPL like you have ruined this site. Do more payroll and less storytelling please.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: kiladelphia_pistolvania] #772373
04/09/14 06:02 PM
04/09/14 06:02 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
What is wrong with some of you?? Ignore the guy. NOBODY believes him. Why do you let him get to you??

I'm not saying you can't call him out on his bullshit but you all have to stop with the name calling. It's childish.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772420
04/10/14 03:51 AM
04/10/14 03:51 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Online content
Underboss
Scalish  Online Content
Underboss
Hamilton
Good stuff SC this shit is getting old.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772473
04/10/14 09:22 AM
04/10/14 09:22 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
BTW SC, you do know that guy is someone you have suspended using anorther Screen name right?

"U GOT CAUGHT COPYING AND PASTING SHIT AND PASSING IT OFF AS YOUR OWN"

Nope...now matter how often you tell a LIE, it never becomes true...I made statements, people asked for proof, I "cut and pasted" proof...in other words called their (Your) bluff...You got stung...The end
(You are now BACK on ignore, I just wanted to see the post that provoked SC to slap your wrist)

Take SCs advice, IGNORE ME...becuse "NOBODY" beleives me...Rumors to the contrary were statrted by those who have NEVER found an inconsistancy in my strories or facts.

The women who tried to pass off Albanian as Sicilain is unavailable for comment
smile

Last edited by TheArm; 04/10/14 10:02 AM.

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772482
04/10/14 10:08 AM
04/10/14 10:08 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Arm, you're really beginning to become a pain. Stop riling up everyone with these types of responses. Stop the pitiful attempts at attention-getting. It is becoming very disruptive. You're posting here against the wishes of many members. Don't push my hand with these inciting messages.

Consider yourself warned.

Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: SC] #772487
04/10/14 10:25 AM
04/10/14 10:25 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SC
Arm, you're really beginning to become a pain. Stop riling up everyone with these types of responses. Stop the pitiful attempts at attention-getting. It is becoming very disruptive. You're posting here against the wishes of many members. Don't push my hand with these inciting messages.

Consider yourself warned.

Your're a tough guy huh SC?

[blah blah blah --JG]

Last edited by J Geoff; 04/10/14 10:52 AM.

Been there and done it
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772493
04/10/14 10:48 AM
04/10/14 10:48 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Bye bye!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: "Don't be that guy" [Re: TheArm] #772501
04/10/14 12:11 PM
04/10/14 12:11 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull