GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 187 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,224
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771340
04/03/14 06:09 PM
04/03/14 06:09 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: dude
Because a lot of these guys on here know me and have seen my facebook, see that I speak sicilian with all family members from Sicily on a daily basis, and are familiar with my husband, etc etc.

I hope you didn't misunderstand, I wasn't attacking your credibility or anything just making a point that a lot of folks like me don't know you and take everything that we read online with a grain of salt.

Maybe the TheArm is full of it, I don't know, but like most posters here I can take what he says and use it as a leaping point to do further research that I learn from.

It's ok. I understand, and I'm done. I proved what I had to.

That you speak Gheg...you should be proud of that, it is a dying language. I hope you teach it to your kids becuse once it's gone, it's gone

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771341
04/03/14 06:10 PM
04/03/14 06:10 PM
D
dude Offline
Associate
dude  Offline
D
Associate
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

lol sorry about that, i was just channeling my inner Joey Diaz lol

LOL No apologies, I was just making a point. I enjoy your posts Dellacroce. Besides youre like the most awesome mobster of all time.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771342
04/03/14 06:14 PM
04/03/14 06:14 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I will play armature sleuth and declare that I nailed it when I said her Family roots were based in displaced Sicilian Albanians.
For one thing she speaks the Gheg dialect, and when I mentioned it, she changed the subject.
Not sure why. the Albanese Sicilians are generally good people.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771343
04/03/14 06:22 PM
04/03/14 06:22 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
So anyway...I took Lilangie's flame thread and turned it around into posting proof to those who have doubted me, and claimed that the Colombos and Buffalo "were never at war"
I have put that question to rest...it was the biggest Mob battle almost no one outside Brooklyn Buffalo or Utica/Syracuse never heard of

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771344
04/03/14 06:28 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Because a lot of these guys on here know me and have seen my facebook, see that I speak sicilian with all family members from Sicily on a daily basis, and are familiar with my husband, etc etc.

I hope you didn't misunderstand, I wasn't attacking your credibility or anything just making a point that a lot of folks like me don't know you and take everything that we read online with a grain of salt.

Maybe the TheArm is full of it, I don't know, but like most posters here I can take what he says and use it as a leaping point to do further research that I learn from.

Dude...go back to the post where I answered her request to post something in Sicilian, and put it in a search engine, you will find it is indeed Sicilian, hers you most likely wont, because she speaks in a dialect that is highly localized

Arm you just proved her point.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771345
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
[quote=TheArmo ..it was the biggest Mob battle almost no one outside Brooklyn Buffalo or Utica/Syracuse never heard of[/quote]

Tbe mob runs all the gay bars and those citires making huge profits. These used some bikers to smuggle a lot of good drugs in from Canada as well

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771346
04/03/14 06:29 PM
04/03/14 06:29 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
TheArm, you don't your head from your ass. That "sicilian" you post above is garbage, you polak.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: NickyEyes1] #771350
04/03/14 06:38 PM
04/03/14 06:38 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Dude...go back to the post where I answered her request to post something in Sicilian, and put it in a search engine, you will find it is indeed Sicilian, hers you most likely wont, because she speaks in a dialect that is highly localized

Arm you just proved her point.

No she made mine.
What she posted was a dialect spoken in localities in Sicily and southern Italy, NOT Scilian, Scala or Sicala, which are the actual indigenous dialects

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 06:41 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771354
04/03/14 06:53 PM
04/03/14 06:53 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Yeah she's speaking Sicilian as they do there. Putting a sentence into Sicilian on a translator won't come out right. Saying it'll make sense in translate proves what Carmella is saying

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: NickyEyes1] #771355
04/03/14 07:00 PM
04/03/14 07:00 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Yeah she's speaking Sicilian as they do there. Putting a sentence into Sicilian on a translator won't come out right. Saying it'll make sense in translate proves what Carmella is saying

I didn't say put it in a translator, I said put it in a search engine. You wont find much Ghegeta on line because it is a highly localized dialect
I'll say it again, and while I agree it is largely semantics, it is an important distinction;
What she wrote was a dialect that is spoken in localized areas in Sicily, and other places as well.
It is not however, "Sicilian"

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 07:01 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771357
04/03/14 07:04 PM
04/03/14 07:04 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
lol this shit is cracking me up. I'm Irish so I'm not going to pretend I know a damn thing about the Sicilian dialect, but I know enough about Carmela that I know she's not a liar and she knows her shit when it comes to Sicily and the language. If someone is pulling shit out of their ass it ain't her.

Which leaves one lying douche bag as the culprit. Lol probably some 11 year old dickweed sporting his first chubby looking at pictures of Carlo Gambino. Probably has fantasies about Vito Genovese taking a dump on his chest.

LOL at this guys claim of being in a war rolleyes You know who he really was? "The arm is the bitter queen he was a true grunt who wore women's underpants in the XYZ Wars"

Full credit to Mikey O for the last quote lol

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #771360
04/03/14 07:15 PM
04/03/14 07:15 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
lol this shit is cracking me up. I'm Irish so I'm not going to pretend I know a damn thing about the Sicilian dialect, but I know enough about Carmela that I know she's not a liar and she knows her shit when it comes to Sicily and the language. If someone is pulling shit out of their ass it ain't her.

Which leaves one lying douche bag as the culprit. Lol probably some 11 year old dickweed sporting his first chubby looking at pictures of Carlo Gambino. Probably has fantasies about Vito Genovese taking a dump on his chest.

LOL at this guys claim of being in a war rolleyes You know who he really was? "The arm is the bitter queen he was a true grunt who wore women's underpants in the XYZ Wars"

Your girl tried to pass of a dialect spoken more in Calabria than Sicily as "Sicilian"
I spoke Scala (an actual Sicilian dialect) before i spoke English, she couldn't read it
The End

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771361
04/03/14 07:24 PM
04/03/14 07:24 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Your girl tried to pass of a dialect spoken more in Calabria than Sicily as "Sicilian"
I spoke Scala (an actual Sicilian dialect) before i spoke English, she couldn't read it
The End

First of all she certainly is not "my girl" she's married.

Secondly I've been on these boards long enough to know the difference between someone who knows their stuff and a bullshitter and you sir are a complete and utter bullshitter.

Third of all I know because anyone with the slightest amount of knowledge almost always never brags about it or talks about it like it happened on the news. I take it you're under 18, so I'll let you in on something. The mafia isn't something to be proud of, glorify or a tool to make yourself look like a big man. If you were truly some connected big wig you would stick to what you know and nothing more. The fact you claim things like Pittsburgh has 20 members, there's still a Rockford family, and making out like there's no such things as the Nhdreghta is enough.

I'm not here to debate on those subjects, but it doesn't take much to know when someone has something to offer and when someone is some whacked out crazy dude or 13 year old pissant.

"I wish you a pleasant evening, the gravy is good tonight" cool

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 04/03/14 07:25 PM.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771363
04/03/14 07:37 PM
04/03/14 07:37 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
TheArm, I think I know who you are. Goes by the nickname "Organized Buffalo"

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #771364
04/03/14 07:47 PM
04/03/14 07:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

The End

First of all she certainly is not "my girl" she's married.

Secondly I've been on these boards long enough to know the difference between someone who knows their stuff and a bullshitter and you sir are a complete and utter bullshitter.

Third of all I know because anyone with the slightest amount of knowledge almost always never brags about it or talks about it like it happened on the news. I take it you're under 18, so I'll let you in on something. The mafia isn't something to be proud of, glorify or a tool to make yourself look like a big man. If you were truly some connected big wig you would stick to what you know and nothing more. The fact you claim things like Pittsburgh has 20 members, there's still a Rockford family, and making out like there's no such things as the Nhdreghta is enough.

I'm not here to debate on those subjects, but it doesn't take much to know when someone has something to offer and when someone is some whacked out crazy dude or 13 year old pissant.

"I wish you a pleasant evening, the gravy is good tonight" cool

I'll say it again, she tried to pass of a dialect spoken in various places in Sicily and southern Italy as "Sicilian"
Something by the way, when I called her on it, she never actually denied
She just didn't bank on anyone, including me, recognizing Ghegeda
Her odds were good, not a lot of people would have
That's the facts of the matter
Oh...and I'm over 50, Pitt does have about 20 members, there is a Rockford family, and there is no organization called Nhdreghta with any central structure or central leadership..(If you deny that, give me a rundown of the administration and leadership) Otherwise...thanks for playing

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 07:57 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771369
04/03/14 08:18 PM
04/03/14 08:18 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Like I said before I really don't care about any of that shit regarding Pittsburgh and Rockford or what not.

The true fact of the matter is she knows what she's talking about. You don't and she doesn't need to deny anything because she's not a fake piece of shit.

And wait a minute you just said the dialect is spoken in various Sicily. Does that not make it "Sicilian?"

Goddamn you're a card lol I can smell the bullshit from a mile away

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771370
04/03/14 08:35 PM
N
NorthJeresyLife Offline
Wiseguy
NorthJeresyLife  Offline
N
Wiseguy
thearm is such a fucking gangster, he makes 80 internet posts over a 3 hour period and obessively stalks a topic for days on end.

the mexicans in front of the home depot got a better shot getting inducted then this nerdy prick thearm, posting shit from his basement.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #771371
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Like I said before I really don't care about any of that shit regarding Pittsburgh and Rockford or what not.

The true fact of the matter is she knows what she's talking about. You don't and she doesn't need to deny anything because she's not a fake piece of shit.

And wait a minute you just said the dialect is spoken in various Sicily. Does that not make it "Sicilian?"

Goddamn you're a card lol I can smell the bullshit from a mile away

You're kidding right?...LOL
No,,,,a dialect that is spoken in Sicily, as well as Calabria, Bari and parts of Albania, is not "Sicilian"
Spanish is spoken in the US, does that make it English?
(good lord)
There are two recognized Sicilian dialects, Gheg is not one of them. Sorry, clearly you have wood for this chick, but the fact is she rolled the dice and ended up with the wrong person on the other end trying to pass of an imported dialect as Sicilian.
let me know when you come up with that Nhdreghta chart

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771373
04/03/14 08:41 PM
04/03/14 08:41 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Enough of this crap. This thread is shot to hell and now closed. If this childish shit continues in other threads suspensions will follow.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull