GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (TheKillingJoke, Irishman12, RushStreet), 87 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,184
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow #769185
03/22/14 07:20 AM
03/22/14 07:20 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769190
03/22/14 08:33 AM
03/22/14 08:33 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Oh my "Gawd" the Kemp brothers explain how the Irish took over London's underworld as long as a century ago. Watch out "me ol mucker" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyYvO3H58k

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/22/14 08:33 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769195
03/22/14 08:45 AM
03/22/14 08:45 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
Irish never took over the London underworld, there was people who have an Irish background but we're born there who were involved but just as many who ran things were British....

Arthur Thompson was a guy who was respected everywhere

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769291
03/22/14 09:27 PM
03/22/14 09:27 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: British
Irish never took over the London underworld, there was people who have an Irish background but we're born there who were involved but just as many who ran things were British....

Arthur Thompson was a guy who was respected everywhere

He died in 1992 or 1993 there are just as many if not more tough gangs on the East End of Glasgow. In fact that was the section of the city that is now considered more notorious as focused upon when the Kemp brothers done their documentary in Scotland.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2013/04/07...c-gang-culture/

The British gangsters feared the IRA and none ever challenged them Frankie Frasier worked with them as did all the crime families in London and eveyone knows the Adams family make guys like Thompson look like amateurs.

Name the most notorious English crime family from South London? If you can't British you are obviously just an Ulsterman who doesn't have a clue.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/22/14 09:28 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769318
03/23/14 04:24 AM
03/23/14 04:24 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
There's 2 current firms operating in south London that i know of

I live in Glasgow, do you have to spout republican shite in every post?

The problem in Glasgow is its all just about drugs and i don't see drug dealers as gangsters....

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769321
03/23/14 07:06 AM
03/23/14 07:06 AM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss
The most well known South London firms were/are the Arif, Brindle and the Daley family. The Arifs are Turkish Cypriots, the Brindles and the Daleys are both part-Irish (Brindles on their mother's side, Daleys on their father's side). Most, if not all, white working class families in East and South London will have some Irish blood, but few are fully Irish. The Adams of North London are an exception (Islington has long been a settlement for more recent Irish immigrants), but families in the east and south will commonly have one Irish parent or at least an Irish grandparent.
It's true, a lot of the London-based crime firms are in business with the Real IRA. Even the Canning Town families such as the Hunts, who as far as I know are not of Irish descent, frequently did business with some criminal minded cells in the IRA concerning the drug and weapon trade.

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769323
03/23/14 07:51 AM
03/23/14 07:51 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
The most well known South London firms were/are the Arif, Brindle and the Daley family. The Arifs are Turkish Cypriots, the Brindles and the Daleys are both part-Irish (Brindles on their mother's side, Daleys on their father's side). Most, if not all, white working class families in East and South London will have some Irish blood, but few are fully Irish. The Adams of North London are an exception (Islington has long been a settlement for more recent Irish immigrants), but families in the east and south will commonly have one Irish parent or at least an Irish grandparent.
It's true, a lot of the London-based crime firms are in business with the Real IRA. Even the Canning Town families such as the Hunts, who as far as I know are not of Irish descent, frequently did business with some criminal minded cells in the IRA concerning the drug and weapon trade.

They also worked with loyalist organisations, it was just business for them.

People involved in that life in London don't care about the background of those they do business with.

As London is so ethnically diverse the real cockneys all moved out to Essex and Kent...

Last edited by British; 03/23/14 07:52 AM.

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769325
03/23/14 08:37 AM
03/23/14 08:37 AM
Underboss
Underboss

People involved in that life in London don't care about the background of those they do business with.

As London is so ethnically diverse the real cockneys all moved out to Essex and Kent...

There still are some white working class strongholds: Canning Town in the East End, Bermondsey in the Southeast, several pockets in South London,...but generally speaking a lot of Bangladeshis and Jamaicans moved into tradinitional areas such as Bethnal Green, Hackney, etc... Very little if any whites remain in these areas.
Nevertheless, Bangladeshi neighborhoods are hotbeds of small time petty crime. The more organized but grittiest criminal activities mostly take place in the white working class and the Turkish/Kurdish communities. In the South the black gangs (Jamaican, Nigerian and Somali) have some higher level players among the older members as well, younger members are mostly active in petty theft and small time drug dealing. Russians, Albanians, Chinese and Tamils all operate in West London, but they don't necessarily "control" any turf there except maybe for the Tamils.

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769326
03/23/14 09:07 AM
03/23/14 09:07 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

There still are some white working class strongholds: Canning Town in the East End, Bermondsey in the Southeast, several pockets in South London,...but generally speaking a lot of Bangladeshis and Jamaicans moved into tradinitional areas such as Bethnal Green, Hackney, etc... Very little if any whites remain in these areas.
Nevertheless, Bangladeshi neighborhoods are hotbeds of small time petty crime. The more organized but grittiest criminal activities mostly take place in the white working class and the Turkish/Kurdish communities. In the South the black gangs (Jamaican, Nigerian and Somali) have some higher level players among the older members as well, younger members are mostly active in petty theft and small time drug dealing. Russians, Albanians, Chinese and Tamils all operate in West London, but they don't necessarily "control" any turf there except maybe for the Tamils.

The Adams family are still the biggest crime family from London if you are talking about organized crime. Even the Russians have to pay them a tribute trust me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-14-people.html

As for my family's old neighborhood Cricklewood and Kilburn there is one crime family that controls that area and they are connected to the Adams family and Irish.

In South London there was a war between two families one was called the Daley's the other the Brindle's. The Brindle's supply the street gangs and are probably about evens with the Daley's in South London. The police were criticised for allowing a hitman from Dublin to get a shot off at a Brindle during the height of the war.

Both families had links to Ireland and are still running the show at the top of the food chain in South London.

'During the Ulster ceasefire, paramilitary gunmen began to be used by gangsters in Britain to carry out contract hits. The Brindles and the Dalys had links with Ireland. The Dalys had worked with drugs baron George Mitchell in the South'.

So basically the Irish run the north, the north west and the south at the top of the food chain as exemplified by this article:- http://www.standard.co.uk/news/notorious-gangster-jailed-over-drug-dealing-network-6731952.html

There's another family that I won't even name who run Kilburn the street gangs need a supply chain and when it comes to London the Irish run the north, north-west and the South. In the East end I don't really care but the crime familes considered the most organized and powerful by the "old Bill" as "me old muckers" might say are all Irish.

Perhaps the Arifs and the Turks from Tottenham may also fall under this category but again they work with the Adams family.

The Reilley's from Islington are not to be underestimated either 'Crime boss John Reilly, 65, was sentenced to 19 years after police found firearms - including an Uzi sub-machine gun - in a cupboard in the property in Holloway, north London'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz2wn52LCnb

And the Bradish brothers were another crew who were ruthless and used to rob black drug dealers in Stonebridge.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/rob...rm-9133842.html

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769327
03/23/14 09:51 AM
03/23/14 09:51 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Stories like that prove that these claims that go like "the working class families are all gone, the Russians took over, blablablablabla" are all rubbish. The flashy widely known mobs of the 60s are long gone, but local crime families are far from gone.

As for the Irish background, like I said it's only logical that most working class families have at least some Irish background. 10% of the entire British population has at least 25% Irish ancestry and since a lot of Irish workers setted in the former industrial areas of London a lot of families in those areas will have Irish blood. I know a guy whose father is from Bermondsey. The man said he is English and Welsh on his father's side and Irish on his mother's side, "like everyone else around those parts" he added lol

The East End nowadays is mostly foreign born (Bangladeshis, Jamaicans, Russians, Nigerians,...). Canning Town remains a white working class area however. The area is notorious for being a hotbed for local crime families. Don't know if they're Irish, the crime families from Canning Town have mostly Anglo-Saxon surnames. I wouldn't be surprised however if they also have some Irish descent somewhere down the line. Nevertheless these are people not to be messed with, to put it mildly lol

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769328
03/23/14 10:10 AM
03/23/14 10:10 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
I have friends in Camden, they were telling me the Irish in Kilburn were small in number now and the West Indians were a force around there.

I used to live in Shepherds Bush, it was the same there, most could not give a fuck if someone was Irish, Welsh or from Mars!

London is a melting pot

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769329
03/23/14 10:14 AM
03/23/14 10:14 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Stories like that prove that these claims that go like "the working class families are all gone, the Russians took over, blablablablabla" are all rubbish. The flashy widely known mobs of the 60s are long gone, but local crime families are far from gone.

As for the Irish background, like I said it's only logical that most working class families have at least some Irish background. 10% of the entire British population has at least 25% Irish ancestry and since a lot of Irish workers setted in the former industrial areas of London a lot of families in those areas will have Irish blood. I know a guy whose father is from Bermondsey. The man said he is English and Welsh on his father's side and Irish on his mother's side, "like everyone else around those parts" he added lol

The East End nowadays is mostly foreign born (Bangladeshis, Jamaicans, Russians, Nigerians,...). Canning Town remains a white working class area however. The area is notorious for being a hotbed for local crime families. Don't know if they're Irish, the crime families from Canning Town have mostly Anglo-Saxon surnames. I wouldn't be surprised however if they also have some Irish descent somewhere down the line. Nevertheless these are people not to be messed with, to put it mildly lol

You are missing the point, these families have full Irish blood. As for Canning Town no-one gives a fuck about a shithole on the outskirts of East London it has been overtaken by black gangs from what I've heard anyway. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9558439/...day-ruined.html

I was in London for St. Paddy's you haven't a clue Killing Joke believe me when I mean Irish I mean Irish as in coming from full Irish blood. The Adams family are full Irish as are the Reilly's and there are plenty of crime families who are full Irish I was born in Ireland but my father moved to London and the area they grew up in is Irish I moved to the US when I was 14 you're from Belgium for fucks sake the only thing you know about London is what you've read in a book.

Bermondsey has never been an Irish stronghold get the fuck out of here you're "aving a laugh me son".

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 10:18 AM.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769330
03/23/14 10:29 AM
03/23/14 10:29 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

You are missing the point, these families have full Irish blood. As for Canning Town no-one gives a fuck about a shithole on the outskirts of East London it has been overtaken by black gangs from what I've heard anyway. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9558439/...day-ruined.html

I was in London for St. Paddy's you haven't a clue Killing Joke believe me when I mean Irish I mean Irish as in coming from full Irish blood. The Adams family are full Irish as are the Reilly's and there are plenty of crime families who are full Irish I was born in Ireland but my father moved to London and the area they grew up in is Irish I moved to the US when I was 14 you're from Belgium for fucks sake the only thing you know about London is what you've read in a book.

Bermondsey has never been an Irish stronghold get the fuck out of here you're "aving a laugh me son".

Didn't mean to start an argument. I've always been interested in the British and Irish underworld, so I just thought I would share some things I read and heard about it (despite not being from the UK). Bermondsey was never an Irish stronghold, but a lot of people around those parts probably have some degree of Irish descent. You seem to know a lot more about the London underworld, having family members over there. So for me it's interesting to hear what you have to say about what happens over there. I don't come to these boards to start an argument and I apologize if I gave the impression I questioned the things you stated about London, because I didn't.

My main point of interest are the claims of people that say things like "Russians, Albanians,...took over" because from my point of view it seems that reports about families like the Adams and the Brindles prove that local crime families are still going strong.

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769331
03/23/14 10:50 AM
03/23/14 10:50 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Didn't mean to start an argument. I've always been interested in the British and Irish underworld, so I just thought I would share some things I read and heard about it (despite not being from the UK). Bermondsey was never an Irish stronghold, but a lot of people around those parts probably have some degree of Irish descent. You seem to know a lot more about the London underworld, having family members over there. So for me it's interesting to hear what you have to say about what happens over there. I don't come to these boards to start an argument and I apologize if I gave the impression I questioned the things you stated about London, because I didn't.

My main point of interest are the claims of people that say things like "Russians, Albanians,...took over" because from my point of view it seems that reports about families like the Adams and the Brindles prove that local crime families are still going strong.

My family used to run an iconic club in Cricklewood called 'The Galty More' which was next to Ashtons. The Crown is still there yes the area has changed and more multi-cultural now but in areas like Willesden, Crikclewood and Kilburn the irish presence will always be there. Some of my family moved to the UK, my Uncle to New York. I decided to move in with my Uncle in New York when I was 14 but I still have plenty of family in London and know who the top families are over there and I had a blast visiting France, Ireland and London though am looking forward to going back.

My family were all boxers and had to be to look after this place. I had to laugh reading this description this is exactly what it was like. I started work there when I was 11.

http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/londons-worst-clubs.282174/page-2

"The Galtymore is/was in Cricklewood. It was still there the last time I drove past (a couple of years ago). I've played at quite a few parties in a run-down flat across the road from there (I nearly fell through the ceiling once)... used to look out of the window and watch people flying out of there with arms and fists waving like moshers in a hardcore mosh pit... lol :D"

http://www.galteemore.com/galteemorecricklewood.html

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 10:59 AM.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769333
03/23/14 11:03 AM
03/23/14 11:03 AM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain
London is a long way from Glasgow

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769335
03/23/14 11:15 AM
03/23/14 11:15 AM
Underboss
Underboss

My family were all boxers and had to be to look after this place. I had to laugh reading this description this is exactly what it was like. I started work there when I was 11.

"The Galtymore is/was in Cricklewood. It was still there the last time I drove past (a couple of years ago). I've played at quite a few parties in a run-down flat across the road from there (I nearly fell through the ceiling once)... used to look out of the window and watch people flying out of there with arms and fists waving like moshers in a hardcore mosh pit... lol :D"

lol You rarely come across dancing clubs like that these days.

Fights however are pretty endemic in the nightlife, even in Belgium lol Where I live little people are of full Belgian descent. We mostly have clubs filled to the brim with Italians (I have Italian ancestry myself), Turks, Moroccans, Dutch and Greeks. The closer you get to closing time, the more people start kicking each others heads in lol

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769338
03/23/14 11:34 AM
03/23/14 11:34 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Fights however are pretty endemic in the nightlife, even in Belgium lol Where I live little people are of full Belgian descent. We mostly have clubs filled to the brim with Italians (I have Italian ancestry myself), Turks, Moroccans, Dutch and Greeks. The closer you get to closing time, the more people start kicking each others heads in lol

I like Europe but haven't visited Belgium. Passed through on the Eurostar and had a walk through Brussels someone told me it can be a bit rowdy some nights. He said "It's a shithole" and I thought to myself "Thank feck I'm on my way to Paris" so is organized crime prevalent in Belgium and do you know much about who runs things in France. Any movies you can recommend I would appreciate or books? I saw a French flick called 'Lost Prophet', ''The Prophet' or something and thought it was great stuff.

Anyway Killing Joke apologies for being harsh with you as you make some great posts lol

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 11:36 AM.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769342
03/23/14 12:35 PM
03/23/14 12:35 PM
Underboss
Underboss

I like Europe but haven't visited Belgium. Passed through on the Eurostar and had a walk through Brussels someone told me it can be a bit rowdy some nights. He said "It's a shithole" and I thought to myself "Thank feck I'm on my way to Paris" so is organized crime prevalent in Belgium and do you know much about who runs things in France. Any movies you can recommend I would appreciate or books? I saw a French flick called 'Lost Prophet', ''The Prophet' or something and thought it was great stuff.

Anyway Killing Joke apologies for being harsh with you as you make some great posts lol

No hard feelings lol

There are some parts of Brussels that are gigantic sewers lol. Molenbeek, Anderlecht,...the population around those parts are almost 70% Moroccan and 30% Turkish. When researching organized crime Brussels is one of the most unattractive European cities, because there's barely information about it. Brussels is probably the European capital of petty theft: in some parts chances of becoming a robbery victim are very high. Crime families are barely known.

Cities like Charleroi and Liège have a large Italian population and the Stidda (the mafia from Southern Sicily) has operated there for a long time. The Stidda gangsters blend into the local Italian community and associate with local Belgian and Moroccan gangsters. Belgium's largest organized crime trial concerned a list of people around Marcel Habran (often called the "Godfather of Liège"). They were involved in brutal armed robberies on security vans as well as some other rackets and 8 murders:

Liège (article is in Dutch)

The most is known about Antwerp. Antwerp has a large port so it naturally attracts a lot of different crime bosses. Deurne with it's large Moroccan population is home to the local crime boss Abdelkader R. ( Abdelkader R. ) who's involved in drug trafficking and money laundering. Some parts of inner city Antwerp have been home to Eastern European crime families: the so-called "Falconplein" was the stronghold of Israeli/Georgian Jewish crime boss Abraham Melikhov ( Abraham Melikhov ), other parts such as "Koningsplein" have been strongholds of Albanian crime families such as Victor Hoxha's clan ( Albanian mafia in Belgium ) or for criminal Chechen gangs ( Chechen gangsters in Antwerp ). Then there are of course also criminal activities within the local Turkish community. Other Eastern European criminals have hid or operate from Antwerp without necessarily controlling any turf: these people are not necessarily "gangsters" as such but more businessman who launder money for criminal organizations (Riccardo Fanchini, a Pole with an Italian name, was a known money launderer for criminal organizations from Russia: Fanchini ). More from Antwerp you might find interesting: Irish crime boss Christy Kinahan long operated from Antwerp ( Kinahan ). My apologies for the articles, the only articles I could find are in Dutch.

Limburg -where I live- is also a known base for criminal organizations. It has a large Italian community where mostly Ndrangheta-connected groups operate from. The region where I live is home to a local Italian crime family active in large-scale drug importation and distribution ( Aquino ), they where not officially part of the Ndrangheta but connected to them. Limburg also has a large Turkish community where criminal activities take place. A Greek community is also present and altough that community is smaller compared to the Italian or Turkish ones, every local Greek community has at least one family active in some criminal vices. Dutch criminals are active along the border with the Netherlands. Local ethnic Belgian criminals mostly work with the Dutch or are part of the outlaw motorcycle gangs based in the Netherlands.

About France the only stuff I know is from what I've read. The most influential criminal organization in Paris was the Hornec family: a criminal organization based around the Hornec brothers, Yéniche gypsies from Montreuil, and mostly composed of local gypsy and North African gangsters as well as some black criminals.
In Marseille you have the Corsican mafia along with some local criminal organizations from the working class suburbs. The Corsican crime families come and operate from the nearby French island of Corsica. The "Brise de Mer" gang was the most well known. Local criminal organizations are mostly composed of local Italian, French and Algerian crime bosses. They distribute drugs to smaller dealers in the mostly Algerian-populated suburbs of Marseille, which are major shitholes lol

"The Prophet" is a great movie btw. The French crime movie "A Gang Story" is also a good one. Another very good crime series from France is "Braquo". Belgium actually produces little crime movies, the closest thing is "Dossier K" about the Albanian mafia in Antwerp.

Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: TheKillingJoke] #769368
03/23/14 04:09 PM
03/23/14 04:09 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Thanks Killing Joke I'm going to check "A Gang Story" out.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769373
03/23/14 05:22 PM
03/23/14 05:22 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

There was no real Loyalist representation in London. The IRA dominated London as was told in the classic flick 'The Long Good Friday'.

British intelligence simply didn't put Loyalist paramilitaries in the same category as the IRA. They were just considered a bunch of racist skinheads and bums.

This is your typical Loyalist rolleyes

'As a result, while still in his teens, Adair was threatened with knee-capping by the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) after assaulting an old age pensioner but was given the option of joining the UDA's young wing, the Ulster Young Militants, instead.[4] He joined the Ulster Young Militants, and later the UDA – a legal loyalist paramilitary organisation which used the cover name "Ulster Freedom Fighters" (UFF) when it carried out killings'.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Adair

That says it all, one of the leading Loyalists recruited after beating up a frail old man. The IRA would never have recruited scum like that.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 05:23 PM.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769374
03/23/14 05:29 PM
03/23/14 05:29 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
London is a long way from Glasgow

Who gives a damn? Give Scotland independence I say then the gerrymandered six counties won't be far behind.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769375
03/23/14 05:31 PM
03/23/14 05:31 PM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain

There was no real Loyalist representation in London. The IRA dominated London as was told in the classic flick 'The Long Good Friday'.

British intelligence simply didn't put Loyalist paramilitaries in the same category as the IRA. They were just considered a bunch of racist skinheads and bums.

'As a result, while still in his teens, Adair was threatened with knee-capping by the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) after assaulting an old age pensioner but was given the option of joining the UDA's young wing, the Ulster Young Militants, instead.[4] He joined the Ulster Young Militants, and later the UDA – a legal loyalist paramilitary organisation which used the cover name "Ulster Freedom Fighters" (UFF) when it carried out killings'.[4]

That says it all, one of the leading Loyalists recruited after beating up a frail old man. The IRA would never have recruited scum like that.

Last edited by British; 03/23/14 05:39 PM.

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769377
03/23/14 05:40 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

The IRA recruited worse than that, likes of Liam Adams who raped his own daughter..

There is a large loyalist community in London, there was also LONDON brigades of the UVF and UDA

Liam Adams wasn't IRA, he was just related to Gerry Adams. There is a Loyalist community in London but they were pathetic football hooligans who didn't have a clue they could never have carried out a mortar attack on Downing Street or the MI6 building.

The IRA were much better trained in my opinion you have yours but they are not backed up by British intelligence but there were definitely scum on both sides there I will agree.

I also agree with you that drug slingers are not professional criminals, anyone can do what they do.

Okay British this is getting old now there is plenty of mud to sling, the troubles were a very depressing time we're on different sides of the divide, obviously the pain is still very raw I'll comment on anything I find relevant but this kind of mudslinging is becoming a bit of a bore.

Agreed?

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769378
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain

The IRA recruited worse than that, likes of Liam Adams who raped his own daughter..

There is a large loyalist community in London, there was also LONDON brigades of the UVF and UDA

Also plenty of Orange lodges around London and southern England
http://www.orangeordersouthernengland.org/

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769379
03/23/14 05:45 PM
03/23/14 05:45 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Also plenty of Orange lodges around London and southern England
http://www.orangeordersouthernengland.org/

Liam Adams was never IRA I tried but you seem to want to continue this vitriol and abuse be me guest. I know people in those orange lodges they are a laughing stock lol

This is them outside Camden Irish Centre, a refuge for the homeless. Pathetic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECMOIwvqhME

Still going on about the hunger strikers the Loyalists couldn't even last one day yet they still crow about Bobby Sands, a 27 year old man who went 66 days without food before dying. That's the difference between Republicans and Loyalists.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/23/14 05:47 PM.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769380
03/23/14 05:50 PM
03/23/14 05:50 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
This comment below sums it up. I rest my case...

"And thats why we laugh at the British Far right. The best they could do to oppose this conference was to hang around outside and prank call a pizza delivery service like a bunch of schoolboys. I assume no-one bothered to apologise to the poor pizza delivery person nor the owners of a the company who probably lost out financially. Sad bunch of nobodies".

They always get battered even by the commies and the muslims. Pitiful bunch.

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #769381
03/23/14 05:59 PM
03/23/14 05:59 PM
Great Britain
British Offline OP
Underboss
British  Offline OP
Underboss
Great Britain

"And thats why we laugh at the British Far right. The best they could do to oppose this conference was to hang around outside and prank call a pizza delivery service like a bunch of schoolboys. I assume no-one bothered to apologise to the poor pizza delivery person nor the owners of a the company who probably lost out financially. Sad bunch of nobodies".

The far right are nothing to do with me, the Muslims batter the Irish as well but I could not care less about some street thugs

Anyhow, the original post was about Arthur Thompson and Glasgow. Those who have followed him could not lace his boots!

British is best....
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769386
03/23/14 06:26 PM
03/23/14 06:26 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

The far right are nothing to do with me, the Muslims batter the Irish as well but I could not care less about some street thugs

Anyhow, the original post was about Arthur Thompson and Glasgow. Those who have followed him could not lace his boots!

When did this event occur, the Joyce's get their boots licked by muslims in Manchester. Look at Paddy Joyce surrounded by muslims who do his leg work in Manchester lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNpL0CwqeA

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769387
03/23/14 06:32 PM
03/23/14 06:32 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Yet Loyalist EDL leader got battered by a few Pakistani youths. Yeah, again the evidence speaks for itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEQpOhZKHA

George Carlin
Re: Arthur Thompson, Godfather of Glasgow [Re: British] #769388
03/23/14 06:37 PM
03/23/14 06:37 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
They even get their flag snatched off them by muslims, Loyalist London leader Tommy Robinson gets his flag snatched off him and runs for his life. Typical cowardly Loyalist. Nothing more than a drunken rabble of soccer hooligans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7wlEzt-OA

George Carlin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull