I was informed by a well known Irish fella with links to Montreal that some of the main guys from Montreal right now are from the West End Gang. Apparently the bail hearing was like a murder scene from CSI more specialized cops then you can imagine. The custom agents had protection at all times they were paranoid all day. One of the accused had been suspected for 24 murders in the 70's and 80's and his partner has quite the influence on the port of Montreal and Halifax port and CN rail and CP rail (allegedly).

UNION Truckers is the company that is owned by a certain guy I know from Point St Charles his cousin (allegedly) shot two police in the head at point blank now serving 20 yrs ,a police informant said Brian Forgete gave the orders but he's probably full of shit.

This was stated at the Montreal court house bail hearing that allegedly Allain Charron and Brian Forgete were meeting frequently in Old MTL with known IRA members and shipping agents were well paid in advance concerning future endeavours ,UNION TRUCKERS is also known to be a TEAMSTERS Local favorite company Brian Forget is also a operations Manager and a valuable asset for the Teamsters president in Montreal Trucking industry, Forgete also carries a CIFFA membership as well as many other Degrees in the shipping world.

This bust has been a blow but they ain't as big as the Italians, when are they gonna take the spotlight again. Everyone knows us Irish are the good guys, small time in Montreal, nothing heavy, just a bit of shenanigans at the port now and again. Leave these guys alone hey,even the cops get up to a little bit of mischief, just let it go. We know you guys were peddling cheese and chicken wings jeeze it sounds like an Irish cop too here goes...
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/30/hig...s-across-border

'Casey Langelaan, 49, resigned from the police service last year after he was caught up in a large-scale smuggling operation that saw thousands of dollars worth of U.S. cheese and chicken wings smuggled into Canada and sold to Ontario restaurants' lol .

But hey we know there's no such thing as the Irish mob, we all know the Italians are the top dogs leave us the fuck alone.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin