GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DanteMoltisanti, 2 invisible), 119 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,359
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual #769117
03/21/14 05:55 PM
03/21/14 05:55 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Mexico: Knights Templar Drug Cartel Made Recruits Eat Children's Hearts in Initiation Rite
By Umberto Bacchi March 21, 2014 11:57 GMT
13 8 1
Mexican Knights Templar Drug Cartel cannibalism Organ Trafficking Rite
Vigilantes in Michoacan state say they rescued children kidnapped for organ trafficking by the Knights Templar drug cartelReuters

New members of an infamous Mexican drug cartel were forced to eat children's hearts as part of a gruesome initiation rite, informers told authorities in the western state of Michoacan.

Officials investigating an organ trafficking ring allegedly run by the Knights Templar cartel said there is evidence the late gang boss Nazario Moreno demanded that recruits proved their loyalty through an act of cannibalism.

"At [an] initiation ceremony they used the organs, in this case the heart, and forced people going through this initiatory process to eat it," Alfredo Castillo, the federal government's envoy to Michoacan, told a local radio.

Castillo said detectives were told of the shocking practice by detained members of the gang.

"There are statements from some people who were present when Nazario Moreno (El Chayo) came and told others, either as initiation or as part of a ritual: 'Today we are going to eat a person's heart'," Castillo told Noticias MVS.

Authorities said they have reason to believe the hearts were mainly taken from local children who were kidnapped and had their organs harvested for trafficking purposes.

Moreno, known as El Chayo "The Rosary" or El Más Loco "The Craziest One", was shot dead by security forces earlier this month.

Nazario Moreno Knights Templar drug cartel mexico
The fingerprints of Nazario Moreno are displayed on a screen during a news conference at Interior Ministry in Mexico CityReuters
The 43-year-old was intercepted after a tip-off by locals as he was riding a mule near a mountainous wood hut he used as hideout, authorities said.

Moreno, who founded La Familia cartel before starting up the Knights Templar, was first declared dead by the Mexican government in December 2010 after a shootout with federal police, even though no corpse was found.

Earlier this month, police arrested Manuel Plancarte Gaspar, another member of the Knights Templar, on organ trafficking charges.

Plancarte Gaspar, 34, the nephew of Enrique Plancarte Solis, a top Knights Templar leader, was detained as he was travelling in a stolen car carrying cash and crystal meth with an accomplice.

Michoacan state public safety secretary Carlos Castellanos Becerra said Plancarte Gaspar was part of an organ-trafficking ring targeting individuals with certain characteristics, and particularly children.

"We have several statements in open investigations that point to a network of several suspects who would identify people with certain characteristics, especially children, and kidnap them,' Becerra said.

This week the leader of an armed vigilante group fighting the Knights Templar claimed his men rescued several children who were being taken in a refrigerated van to a Pacific port, after they were kidnapped from a local school.

"They were inside a refrigerated box, tightly wrapped in blankets," José Manuel Mireles told local media. "They were all children from the same Mexico City school."

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Scorsese] #769121
03/21/14 06:41 PM
03/21/14 06:41 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
And there I thought I had seen the worst with the Zetas...

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Scorsese] #769160
03/21/14 11:38 PM
03/21/14 11:38 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
the real reason behind the thousands of murders during the Mexican drug war were for organ harvesting. also, in the u.s. the vast majority of young black men that are killed are murdered by the police for their organs,thene they frame other black men for the crime. black on black killings is a myth.

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Scorsese] #769162
03/21/14 11:54 PM
03/21/14 11:54 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Jesus this makes me feel a whole lot better about drug trafficking

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769163
03/21/14 11:55 PM
03/21/14 11:55 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: americafyeah
the real reason behind the thousands of murders during the Mexican drug war were for organ harvesting. also, in the u.s. the vast majority of young black men that are killed are murdered by the police for their organs,thene they frame other black men for the crime. black on black killings is a myth.

Lmao.you are either trolling or don't understand the difficulty and precision involved in harvesting organs.

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769166
03/22/14 12:07 AM
03/22/14 12:07 AM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Can you provide one shred of information to prove your theory as to the killing of blacks for organs in the US? If you are going to make a ridiculous statement such as this,and are not suffering from a serious mental disorder,then please provide a scintilla of evidence to support your premise.
If you are just f**cking around to try and get the board buzzing,then I apologize for accusing you of being mentally deranged. If that is the case,you are just a garden variety j*ckoff.

(Admin:If I went too far, I apologize.I have no use for racism, no matter how it is disguised).

Last edited by Lou_Para; 03/22/14 12:11 AM.
Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Lou_Para] #769176
03/22/14 03:41 AM
03/22/14 03:41 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
there's plenty of evidence. you can start by looking into the case of Kendrick Johnston. here's a good article:

Black People Being Murdered For Their Organs

Earlier this year, 17 year old Kendrick Johnson of Georgia was found inside of a rolled up mat at Lowndes High School. Johnson’s body was upside down inside of the mat which had been placed upright behind bleachers. His internal organs were missing and the cavities were filled with newspaper. His death was ruled an accident. 24 year old Ryan Singleton of Atlanta made news just last week. His body was discovered in the desert of Death Valley by joggers. All of his organs were missing. These two stories have led to a theory that there is a black market for black organs.

Dick Gregory said in an interview, “The undertaker that dealt with Kendrick Johnson is the same undertaker from Miami that was used to deal with Trayvon Martin. You mean to tell me as close as Atlanta is, you’re going to call a black undertaker way from Florida?”

Gregory said he always felt there was something fishy about the Trayvon Martin case. “When have you seen a homicide with a emphasis on what was purchased? That’s because he never went to that store.” He believes Martin’s organs were harvested. “The biggest money maker in the country is organs,” he said.

Modern-day body snatchers provide bones, tendons and body parts other than transplantable organs to tissue banks, research facilities and other buyers. What they get paid: $600 for a brain, as much as $850 for an elbow, up to $850 for a hand, according to an analysis of market prices for fresh or frozen body parts used for research and education that was conducted by Annie Cheney, author of Body Brokers: Inside America’s Underground Trade in Human Remains.

Henrietta Lacks was an African American woman who went to Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1951 because of a painful knot in her stomach and abnormal bleeding after giving birth to her fifth child. She was diagnosed with cancer and two parts of her cervix were removed (the healthy part and the cancerous part) without her permission. The doctors discovered that Lacks cells kept alive and grew. Her cells were named HeLa and for over six decades, they have been used more 74,000 studies. HeLa were the first human cells to be successfully cloned.

Back in 2006, USA Today wrote an article about the trafficking of illegally harvested body parts and tissue from the dead. At the time of the article, more than 16,000 families had been represented in lawsuits claiming that their loved ones body parts had been stolen.

In 2008, a former New Jersey dentist named Michael Mastromarino was sentenced to 18-54 years in prison after he made millions from selling human organs and tissue. According to reports, he secretly robbed thousands of corpses from funeral homes in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia. He never screened the parts for disease and he doctored paper work to change the age and cause of death. He died from bone and brain cancer in July.

Last edited by americafyeah; 03/22/14 03:52 AM.
Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769177
03/22/14 03:47 AM
03/22/14 03:47 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Rep. Davis: The police are killing Chicago`s black youth

CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) -
The issue of race and violence in Chicago is a hotly contested debate around the city and State Rep. Monique Davis initially claimed that Chicago police are secretly killing African-American children.

On Tuesday, she told Detroit's urban talk radio station:

"People have whispered to me. They're not sure that black people have been shooting all of these children. There's some suspicion. And I don't want to spread this. I'm just going to tell you what I've been hearing. They suspect that the police are killing these kids...The other day, a child was missing for two days. And he was found in the back of his home. And he had been shot and beaten to death...So, I mean, there are a lot of weird things going on. And I'll be honest and tell you...I am truly outraged."

On Friday, Davis stated that she intended to go before Congress to present evidence that they're secretly killing black kids and blaming it on gang bangers.

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Scorsese] #769178
03/22/14 03:56 AM
03/22/14 03:56 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Israeli organ harvesting http://nipate.com/the-real-reason-for-israeli-organ-theft-t31622.html

anyway,so I don't derail the thread too much, I want to mention that I've known about Mexican cartels harvesting organs since the 80's/early 90s serial killers when henry lee lucas and ottis toole talked about the "Hand of Death" cult

Some of the crimes, he said, were committed under orders from the Satanic cult, the Hand of Death, who recruited them to help out with the human sacrifices. "They take a live girl and put her on the table and split her open and take all of her organs out," he told police, adding that sometimes they would take the entrails and "put them in a pot and cooked 'em."

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Wilson101] #769179
03/22/14 04:33 AM
03/22/14 04:33 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Jesus this makes me feel a whole lot better about drug trafficking

lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Toodoped] #769184
03/22/14 07:11 AM
03/22/14 07:11 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Rep monique davis is a crazy religious nut, who has said a lot of stupid shit in the past. So ill take her accusations with a grain of salt probably not even that. Also Chicago PD has a hard time keeping a lid on their record numbers of false confessions, cops with gang involvement etc let alone any large conspiracies to kill kids and harvest organs. Don't get me wrong organ trafficking happens, i.e mexico, kosovo, india places with extremely desperate people and deep rooted corruption.

However i do find this sort of occult like behaviour displayed by gangs and crime groups fascinating. The knights templar are somewhat of a weird quasi religious group this new story adds a very disturbing dimension to it. Even in US cities like miami you have gangs like zoe pound that believe in voodoo. There was even a drug trafficking organisation busted this week that used the services of a voodoo priest.

‘Operation Hoodoo Voodoo’: Police Bust Massive Drug Ring Operating Based on a Voodoo Priest’s ‘Prophecies’
Mar. 21, 2014 10:30pm Billy Hallowell

Authorities in Florida busted a methamphetamine drug ring this week that included more than two dozen suspects — one of whom is a voodoo priest who leaders purportedly relied upon for “predictions, prophecies and readings” to help them smuggle drugs across the country.

In a mission known as “Operation Hoodoo Voodoo,” detectives and agents determined that 25 suspects were involved in trafficking the illicit drug throughout Florida’s Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk and Seminole Counties, according to a press release distributed by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Police arrested at least 16 suspects this week in an investigation that first began in October 2013.

Authorities believe that the methamphetamine was organized by a supplier in Southern California known as “El Don,” whose real name is Javier Flores; he is still at large.

“Flores resides in southern California and managed large scale methamphetamine shipments to Lakeland, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, and Las Vegas, Nevada through southern California from Mexico,” the release reads. “The organization included a network of couriers, managers, distributors and customers.”

Along with Flores, investigators believe that Ma-Concepcion Lopez, 38, helped lead the ring from her home in Florida. Lopez has a criminal history involving the drug.

She was released from prison in 2009 after serving three years for conspiring to sell methamphetamine, was subsequently deported to Mexico and then returned illegally to the U.S., according to the Orlando Sentinel.

It is believed that Flores and Lopez relied upon an unnamed Voodoo priest to help with “predictions” surrounding how the organization should conduct itself, including whether they should continue after detectives intercepted $200,170 in cash back in February.

“They wanted to know if it was okay to continue,” sheriff’s office spokeswoman Donna Woods told the Orlando Sentinel. “The priest advised them everything’s okay. Just lay low for a couple of weeks. It’s not the police. It’s someone inside the organization.”

But it was the police after all and the interception helped build a case against the suspects.

The unnamed priest was in touch with both leaders and lower-level operatives, according to police, serving as a spiritual adviser — and apparently a failed one at that.

Investigators also intercepted 44 points of methamphetamine this week — worth $2 million — at a local truck stop, according to the statement. Additionally, they seized tens of thousands of dollars, vehicles and approximately 100 weapons and ammunition.

The investigation involved the Polk County Sheriff’s Office High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) Task Force detectives, members of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Orlando District Office, Florida Attorney General’s Office of Statewide Prosecution and the Lake County Sheriff’s Office detectives.

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: Scorsese] #769222
03/22/14 11:23 AM
03/22/14 11:23 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
Are u fukn kidding me dude? U know it was proven that toole and lucas were NOTORIOUS LIARS RITE???? they made shit up to get out of jail to go on trips and lie to other detectives about murders they didnt commit.they were borderline retarded if not full on.and it aint cops killing black gangbangers in chicago or "chiraq"as they prefer.get on youtube u can c hundrrds of videos of guns n shit.a bunch o kids with powerful ass weapons and no training but the cops are killing em secretly? Please.america u must believe everything u hear.believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: tommykarate] #769224
03/22/14 11:29 AM
03/22/14 11:29 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Are u fukn kidding me dude? U know it was proven that toole and lucas were NOTORIOUS LIARS RITE???? they made shit up to get out of jail to go on trips and lie to other detectives about murders they didnt commit.they were borderline retarded if not full on.and it aint cops killing black gangbangers in chicago or "chiraq"as they prefer.get on youtube u can c hundrrds of videos of guns n shit.a bunch o kids with powerful ass weapons and no training but the cops are killing em secretly? Please.america u must believe everything u hear.believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

cry I'm sooo confused!! The great italy100 told us to, "believe half of what you hear and none of what you read."

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769240
03/22/14 01:57 PM
03/22/14 01:57 PM
C
ChiSox74 Offline
Button
ChiSox74  Offline
C
Button
The next time I see a cop eating a lemon bismarck in Dunkin' Donuts I'll think about that spleen he has chilling in his car

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769242
03/22/14 02:01 PM
03/22/14 02:01 PM
C
ChiSox74 Offline
Button
ChiSox74  Offline
C
Button
It's great to know that as a citizen of Illinois, state representative Monique Davis holds a position of authority over me

Re: Knights Templar cartel gruesome initiation ritual [Re: americafyeah] #769417
03/23/14 10:29 PM
03/23/14 10:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

what the fuck does black people have to do with alleged mexican cartel cannabalism?

i don't give a fuck who my neighbor is or what they do as long as they're not sick weirdos

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull